Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

07-30-2002, 08:46 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

I dont think that eating a Egg is murder. I was merely making a observation of your beliefs and a loop-hole in them.

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

07-30-2002, 08:53 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

: Apr 2001
: Rochester, New York
: 2,810
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR  (11)

No, it contradicts what your belief's are. What's the dif? How can eating eggs be murder and killing a human not?

07-31-2002, 12:00 AM
Sydney
Oddworld Forums Founder
Queen of the Damned

: May 2000
: Australia
: 1,408
Sydney  (32)

Chicken eggs are unfertilized, so you can't compare it to abortion. Even if the chicken sat upon the egg for ages, the egg wouldn't hatch because it hasn't received any sperm.

07-31-2002, 01:01 AM
Robin
Stingbee

: Sep 2001
: 81
Robin  (10)
Arrow The last post

:
Originally posted by Sydney
Robin, to think I was the one who forgave you when when you said that America deserved September 11, while everyone else hated you.

You really hate being told what to believe, and you're threatened by my vegetarian topic. I guess you're interpreting my threat to ban Surfacing as gross intolerance for the beliefs of others, if so - grow up.

Robin, I am the founder of Oddworld Forums. It's very pompous of you to suggest that member conduct is solely up to the member, as lots of money, time and effort have been put into these forums and it is by grace that people are able to enjoy this place. I find your post to be the height of rudeness.

I'll give you an our to respond before you're banned.
Yes I’m aware you were the one that forgave me and a thank you for that. I just don't like seeing people abuse there power, and I’m not threatened by your vegetarian topic I’m a vegetarian myself. I admire the fact that you have put in a lot of time and money into these forums. This will be my final post here, hacking accounts on these forums can become boring you know, sorry to those accounts I hacked (Those people know who they are), I just did it to see if I could, and have gained a little experience through out doing so. You can do what you like with my account, ban it, delete it, tell everyone my password it does not matter to me anymore. I wish you a lifetime of happiness Sydney, farewell
07-31-2002, 01:10 AM
Sydney
Oddworld Forums Founder
Queen of the Damned

: May 2000
: 1,408
Sydney  (32)
Re: The last post

:
Originally posted by Robin
I just don't like seeing people abuse there power
I wasn't abusing my power.

And thanks for the sentiments.

07-31-2002, 01:18 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

Yeh. Thats right Robin...Yeh, you leave...just so you know, we wont be opening any letters with white powder in, Mr. We know your game...

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

07-31-2002, 02:09 AM
LuxoJr
Howler Punk

: Apr 2001
: 329
LuxoJr  (10)

Hey, Swinburne University?! That's like 5 minutes from where I work in Melbourne.
07-31-2002, 08:07 PM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

: Jul 2001
: Two Rivers
: 2,519
Statikk HDM  (40)

The eggs you consume were not fertilized by a cock(sniggers) On the other hand, aborted fetuses' most clearly were fertilized. The sperm went into the egg. The chicken egg however is not alive, it is yolk. It is albumen. It is tasty when fried. But it most assuredly is not living.

I wanna have El Scrabino's man babies.