Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

03-01-2002, 11:58 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: Apr 2001
: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

You know better than to spam like that. If you have nothing to say, don't say "whatever", just don't post at all...

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

03-02-2002, 12:01 AM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

: Rochester, New York
: 2,810
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR  (11)

:
Originally posted by Danny
You know better than to spam like that. If you have nothing to say, don't say "whatever", just don't post at all...
That wasn't spamming. Remember whay Sydney said? I can say whatever. Anyways Dan, let it go!

Back to the polyamor

03-02-2002, 12:35 AM
Sydney
Oddworld Forums Founder
Queen of the Damned

: May 2000
: Australia
: 1,408
Sydney  (32)

:
Originally posted by PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
That wasn't spamming. Remember whay Sydney said? I can say whatever.
I don't recall ever saying that. The rules apply to everyone, and pointless posts are against the rules.

Back on topic. I think it's possible to be in a relationship with more than one person, although I'd never choose that lifestyle for myself. I think issues like jealousy and feelings of insecurity would pop up, so I think a one-on-one relationship is suited to me best. In our culture the boy-girl pairing is the norm, but I have no problems with other people who want to have several partners. As long as it's all honest - fine!

But obviously "loving" more than one person is possible, as others have pointed out, we do it with our families and friends.

03-02-2002, 12:37 AM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

Basically, I think that as long as you are with someone you love, it doesn't matter who they are. I don't agree with Kristen that we each have only one true love, though...

Polyamory could only work if all partners were happy with the idea, or you would get Jealousy and things...

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

03-02-2002, 09:52 AM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

: Rochester, New York
: 2,810
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR  (11)

:
Originally posted by Sydney
I don't recall ever saying that. The rules apply to everyone, and pointless posts are against the rules.
NO, about the "no comment" incident. Remember? And that post was not pointless because it was'nt the type of reply "I love muffis" or something. it was to get him off my back and stop arguing with me. I mean, I told Dan to stop and he should've stopped.

Anyways, how can it not be possible. It could, or maybe not. I dunno.

03-02-2002, 09:58 AM
Gluk Schmuck
Not living with Max any more

: Jul 2001
: Sheffield, UK
: 2,874
Gluk Schmuck  (11)

:
Originally posted by PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
1. Dating someone related to you is nasty. Why not date the person who does not have your blood?

2. BTW, Polyamor is not in the dictionary!! Bwahahah!
1. Oh dear...I'll need to make another topic for this subject...

2. Good, I'm glad nobody put a mis-spelt word in the dictionary!

:
Originally posted by Majic_Abe
some people have a more high tolerable rate of self control, others just cant control what they are thinking.
Now I may be no expert at the English langage, as Pinky loves pointing out, but that sounds like you're saying that polyamouruos people have a mental disorder...
03-11-2002, 05:58 PM
Un-Amused
Stingbee

: Mar 2002
: .....
: 90
Un-Amused  (10)
T'is...

T'is possible to love more than one person. I dint read the whole topic so sorry if sum 1 has alredy sed wot im gonna say. I personally dont love my family...nor my frends...i did love 2 peeps th0...it was tragic...the whole thing ended in a big 'Shenanigan' i was close 2 murder...etc. etc. Alth0...now im thinking it mite b lust...ohh well
03-11-2002, 06:19 PM
dark_xinos
Grubb Fisherman

: Jan 2002
: Sweden
: 963
dark_xinos  (27)

I have nither read the topic (really). BUt i wanna tell you a funny/sad story about my freind that moved ...

He made a big misstake and was together with two peaple att the same time...(No folks, thats not the klimax...)
Now the two girls dedent know about that...(ofcourse...)
But one day they met each other and started to talk (for the first time...) No girls have a tendency to start talking about boys... Guess the next part... oh dear... Whell, when they found out about that thay both where together with my freind (Tim), the where "quite" "angry". So they go home to him (together) and wakes him (girlway) until they had decided that it was enough...he he... Then they brake up (in case you dident know) and became the best freinds ever... THE END!
03-11-2002, 06:45 PM
Gluk Schmuck
Not living with Max any more

: Jul 2001
: Sheffield, UK
: 2,874
Gluk Schmuck  (11)

Xenos, that may technically be polyamory but generally in polyamorous relationships everyone consents to being in a polyamorous relationship.