Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

07-18-2006, 11:25 AM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

: Apr 2005
: WYYYARRGwop...Sounds fun, huh?
: 1,625
Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Oh, thanks, Girl. I dunno how long another one will, be. Only time shall tell..

My arts page...check it out XP

My main page ^^

07-20-2006, 08:57 AM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

"...and this is where yow is gonna be sweepin', mistew Stwanger," Annita smiled sweetly up to Stranger, opening the door to the small well-build hut. She stepped in to the home, allowing Stranger and Umi inside.
"Thanks," Stranger nodded to the young child.
Annita nodded back gratefully to Stranger, winding back outside, and shutting the door gently. Inside the hut was comfortably large, all rooms bare but with a small carpet tapestry in the middle of the largest of rooms.
Unfortunately for them, they had nothing to sleep on. Somehow, Stranger thought, the Steef had figured a way to make their own beds. But how...
"Ahh well..." Stranger shrugged in defeat. "Guess we's be, hoofin' it on the ground tonight,"
A loud bang on the door rattled their thoughts. Stranger calmy trotted up, and opened up to one of the young males that "rescued" them from the side of the river.
"Hey," he grinned fondly. "The Tribe has invited you to the community meeting. It happens every night for our community...like a little dinner. We'd be grateful if you'd come, including the Elder,"
"Very well..." Stranger nodded his head. "But...give us a while, though. We's need a bit...o' a rest,"
"I understand," his blood-red eyes blinked. "The meeting commences when the sun creeps behind the hills, and begins at nighttime,"
Stranger nodded the male dismissevely, shutting the door behind him, and curling on to the floor where Umi sat. She twittled her thumbs quickly, her nervous eyes hiding under the long bangs of her hair.
"Whot's a'matter, kid? Butterflies in yer stomach all o' a sudden?"
Umi frowned aside to Stranger, now bundling her hands together. "I'm just nervous, Stranger," she admitted. "The Steef around here...they look at me...almost, like...they hate me now,"
"That's because they don't know who you are," Stranger nodded.
"I know that," Umi said. "but...they don't look at me like they did to you,"
Stranger frowned hurtful to Umi, stroking two fingers through her thick tatty hair. "Umi," he gently said. "People get scared when there's somethin' weird that suddenly comes in. You've just got to give 'em some time, kid. They'll warm up to yeh,"
Umi still didn't feel conforted, looking over to his with depressed eyes. He sighed disgruntled, sitting up behind her, and wrapping his legs around her waist, and gently embraing his arms around her chest, resting his jaw upon her head. "Give it some time..." he purred. "I'm sure than hell they'll love yeh,"
Another getler knock came from the door again. Stranger mumbled irritantly, slowly unwrapping himself from around Umi, giving her a pat on the head, and walking to the door.
"Why can't people jist...Ugh..." he scoffed, opening the door with an unwelcome face. But he immediately melted away when he saw the visitor, his mouth almost open.
"Hello," a high womanly voice greeted sweetly. "You must be the newcomer here,"
Stranger took a breath in, standing straight on his four legs, keeping calm. "Yeh," he nodded.
The older female Steef smiled kindly to him. She was scrawny and slim, her arms a bit mascularate. Her body was covered in a light-chocolate fur, but dressed in a light jade tunic over her chest and around her legs. Her hair was dressed and well-groomed, two strands sticking out in front of her face, and her hair tied back with a jeweled tie, the loose ends hanging over her shoulders.
"My name's Naiomi," she announced, curtseying slightly to him, and fluttering her bright hazel eyes to him.
Stranger only stammered. Her features were striking to him, but he had to play cool. He collected himself in another deep breath, giving her a slight smile. "Stranger," he extended an arm.
Naiomi smiled back, grabbing his arm, and waving slightly. "Just...wanted to stop by, and say hi. Wouldn't want to have a newcomer unwelcomed,"
"Well...t-thank yeh, lil' lady," Stranger said.
"So..." she began. "I bet Clurus came by to tell you...that the community meetings tonight..."
Stranger nodded his head, keeping silent to not blurt out something inappropriate. "Good," she said. "I guess I'll be seein' you later then,"
"Y-yeah," Stranger scratched the back of his neck nervously. "I guess...I will,"
"Good," Naiomi smiled sweetly once more.
Silence came by, Stranger looking down from Naiomi, while holding his hand on his neck with a nervous grin. Naiomi held her arms behind her back, kicking a foreleg in front of her.
"So...uh," Stranger mumbled. "Thanks, again,"
"Not a problem," she nodded. "I guess I better get a move on...Don't wanna bother you, although you're all alone,"
He could only silence himself in stammering.
Naiomi giggled, moving her small fingers inside her palm. "Bye-bye," she said, and walked away.
Stranger kept the door open, staring while Naiomi began to trot away in a flirtatious way. His lip dropped down, thinking suddenly if he was infatuated now. He shook his head, and shut the door.
When he returned to the living room, Umi was laying on the ground flat on her side, but her head up on her hand, and her legs crossed over. Her face was shaped in a teasing way, a brow up, her eyelids heavy, and her lips curved up in a toothy grin.
Stranger raised a brow to Umi. "What?"
"You know what," she spoke low. "You met yourself a new wittle giwlfwiend,"
Stranger stuttered to speak. "No I haven't. She's just an aquaintance,"
"Mhm..." Umi mumbled skeptically. "I'm sure you two will be...having a bit of...snuggling at dinner tonight?"
"Umi...don't be pesterin' meh," Stranger pointed a threatening finger to her. Umi could only giggle.
"Don't get over-sensitive, Stranger," Umi rolled upon her bottom, her legs crossed. "I'm only playin',"
Stranger sighed heavily, thoughts of the female he met rolling across his mind. What was she like? What did she like?
He couldn't stop. He placed a hand on his head, sitting back next to Umi, and wrapping an arm around her neck. "Kid," he smiled up to the roof. "You's grown to be a pain in my ass,"
Umi chuckled. "Why? Don't-cha love me?" she looked innocently up to him.
He looked down to her brightly shining eyes, chuckling along with her. "'course I do," he rubbed his nose on to her scalp. "I love yeh with all my heart,"
Umi moved closer to him, resting her head on his ribs, while he moved his hand up and down on her arm. Although she was calm now, she still thought of tonight's meeting. The eyes would be stuck on her again, and along with the same feeling.
How would the Steef community react when they actually see her?
Only time would tell, the time of reckoning, that would happen tonight.

My main page ^^

07-20-2006, 09:15 AM
LoboDiabloLoneWolf
Sleg

: Aug 2005
: The moist country of the UK
: 695
LoboDiabloLoneWolf  (10)

SQUEE! YOU UPDATED! YAY! *does a happy dance* AND I LOVE IT!

Seriously Darkie buddy, these are fantastic! And Stranger got a girlfriend! Hehehehehe, it's brilliant! *applauds* Can't wait fer more buddy!

07-20-2006, 09:17 AM
Matriar
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Jan 2006
: Switzerland
: 2,489
Matriar  (141)Matriar  (141)

Damn... Stranger has a girlfriend already ...?! Now I'm really jealous!

Last edited by Matriar; 07-20-2006 at 10:37 AM..
07-20-2006, 10:26 AM
Stranger's Girl
Fuzzle

: May 2006
: Pluto
: 117
Stranger's Girl  (10)

Stranger's got a girlfriend and I'm jelous...oh, well. Good for him. Nice Chapter, DE.

07-20-2006, 10:32 AM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Don't get yer jealousy up too high, ladies.

My main page ^^

07-20-2006, 10:35 AM
Matriar
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Jan 2006
: Switzerland
: 2,489
Matriar  (141)Matriar  (141)

But... but... !!!

07-20-2006, 12:04 PM
Stranger's Girl
Fuzzle

: May 2006
: Pluto
: 117
Stranger's Girl  (10)

What Stranger's Maid said...*Cries*

09-10-2006, 05:43 AM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Oh wow...I am truely sorry, guys. This thread's laid dormant for so long...Hopefully, I'll get up to it once more, and do another chapter. Again, I apologize for the inconvienience. XD

My main page ^^

01-21-2010, 07:45 PM
Gwan-Thwei
Riot Slug

: Jan 2010
: Cardboard Box
: 569
Gwan-Thwei  (94)

Finally Joined! Smiley Face! I've been reading your work for so long. It's really good! Keep writing!

Oh, and by the way, how do I submit a picture icon?

Last edited by Gwan-Thwei; 01-21-2010 at 07:46 PM.. : Had a Question.
01-22-2010, 12:33 AM
moxco
Zappfly

: Dec 2006
: Earth
: 2,794
moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)moxco  (2195)

This is actually, almost four years old.
01-22-2010, 02:35 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

Newbies reviving old threads... (sigh)
I thought old threads get automatically locked?

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

01-22-2010, 01:04 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Not in FC, because some people will after a time want to revive their old threads here.

Gwan, please take note of the fact that this thread is three years old. The Fan Corner rules of thread necromancy (aka. reviving old threads, which you can read about in the FC rules sticky) state that you aren't allowed to revive a thread if the thread creator has been inactive for more than two months. Dark Elite hasn't posted in about four months.

Please don't do this again without checking properly (again, explained in the Fan Corner rules thread).

01-26-2010, 08:33 AM
Lord Stanley
Boombat Seeker

: You don't want to know
: 609
Lord Stanley  (121)Lord Stanley  (121)

Personally, I think it's a good thing this thread is ending. It's about time for Stranger to bust in and say that this whole thing is just a pack of lies, 'cause he's too cool for any of this to be true. Any REAL story about Stranger would spontaneously transform itself into a black hole because of the awesomeness it contained.
01-29-2010, 09:56 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

: Jun 2008
: Your mother
: 9,859
STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)

oh dear. Fail

01-31-2010, 12:24 PM
Gwan-Thwei
Riot Slug

Gwan-Thwei  (94)

Well, since this thread is considered stopped, and my favorite series is considered locked, is there any way you can take off my information and username so i can stop coming here? All I really wanted to do was post comments about this series, and If I can't do that, then what's the point of being here? There's nothing interesting to talk about, ever, I don't know how to post artwork or fan fic, I don't even know how to get a picture up because everyone's too busy calling me a noob and telling me not to respond.
01-31-2010, 12:26 PM
enchilado
I don't even know!

: Nov 2009
: Brisbane, Australia
: 2,749
enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)

Put a picture up? Avatar or upload a picture?

To upload an avatar, buddy, hit "User CP" in the top left and then click the one that says something about your avatar. You can choose a preset one or upload your own here.

To upload a picture, Go Advanced, then scroll down 'til you see Manage Attachments. Click that, choose the file you want to upload, and hit Upload.

Hope to see you around
01-31-2010, 08:14 PM
Gwan-Thwei
Riot Slug

Gwan-Thwei  (94)

Yeah, okay thanks, I'll try that...When I have more time.....
02-01-2010, 10:56 AM
Lord Stanley
Boombat Seeker

: You don't want to know
: 609
Lord Stanley  (121)Lord Stanley  (121)

Gwan-Thwei, why would people call you names? I mean, I'd like this forum to be nice to people, not mean.
02-01-2010, 02:37 PM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

: Nov 2007
: shit creek
: 5,106
MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

how about you stop the spam now? what you said just then could have been done via PM. let this thread fall to the bottom, as it isn't fair on the thread creator should they return to find this mess. dear god, man.
02-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Gwan-Thwei
Riot Slug

Gwan-Thwei  (94)

I don't know - people are like that. And since I think It's wrong to laugh at someone just because they ask about something that they don't understand is wrong, I am cast on the borders of popularity, social encounters, and almost humanity. I would LOVE for my life not to be like this. I would LOVE for people like that not to treat poeple like me like that. But that isn't so. And so here we are.

And yeah, After this comment, if no one responds (PLEASE GREAT THANTOS LET THIS THREAD DIE) I would be more than happy to let this thread die. I agree with you Mollucks's Assistant- it isn't fair.

But could you send me a personal message and let me know how I'm spamming?

Last edited by Gwan-Thwei; 02-01-2010 at 02:46 PM.. : Saw another comment I had to respond to
02-02-2010, 07:42 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

: Jun 2008
: Your mother
: 9,859
STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)

Yes, because oddworld forums is so full of nice nice people, nice...always nice. I've read this fanfic now and it's actually good. I agree though let it fall. Don't like it and think there's nothing to talk about, start a thread or go aweee