Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

04-19-2004, 05:52 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

: Jul 2003
: 127.0.0.1
: 1,670
Codek  (10)

"Oh yes, you can duel with me, and you can pretend to act like me, and you can predict Grand National winners with my bicycle, but you won't change the way I polish plungers"

My articulation of thy said word did foil your evil deeds my good sir. Fisticuffs it shall be, the next time we meet on the battlefield!

Or something.
04-19-2004, 06:46 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That should be a fairly self-explanatory statement of my opinion. Disgruntled Intern, I have read about three posts by you, and you have already nastily insulted two forum-goers so much that I actually feel offended myself. And I don't care if it's none of my business, I am pissed off! Therefore, I take it upon myself to fight your evil every step of the way! This is perfectly legitimate, as just as you are entitled to your opinion, so am I to mine. That being said, ClaireBear, I find you entertaining to converse with and highly enlightening, and your literacy skills are perfectly acceptable, if the rest of the United States is any indication of the norm. And DI, I think you are an egocentric jerk, and your only way of boosting your own ego is to put others down.
There! I have laid my cards on the table! Alia jacta est! Attack me! Slanderize my name! BUT I WILL NOT BE SILENCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You see TheRaisin once you start something like what you said here especially when this is online, you prevoke DI to love you and help you out. Thus the thread turns into a fagliscious silly faggot dicks are for chicks debate.

When that happens everybody starts complaining about the world and how their life sucks. For me I just sit back grab a bag of goodies and watch everybody start proclaiming their idealogy to each other. You should try doing what I do and that is sit back and see how pathetic we can really get in a more or less pointless online debate. Trust me its really amuseing seeing 16 17 year olds help out 20 to 25 year olds it really is. I just sit back and let them go at their profession.

Paramiteabe...

Last edited by paramiteabe; 04-19-2004 at 06:51 PM..
04-19-2004, 06:53 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Apr 2002
: naked
: 2,444
Mac the Janitor  (14)

:
fagliscious silly faggot dicks are for chicks

That made me giggle.

Tee-hee.

04-19-2004, 08:05 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

Dude, what the **** is up with PA?
04-19-2004, 09:29 PM
Seargentbig
Sleg

: Apr 2003
: Australia
: 683
Seargentbig  (10)

I, much like Sligslinger, remember joining at about the time when Disgruntled Intern left.
Heh.
I know him now. Very interesting, I don't think I've met anyone else like him.

04-19-2004, 09:35 PM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: North East England
: 479
ClaireBear  (10)

:
Death, thank you for the laugh.

I like you. Back in the day, when you were acting like a general troll, I wanted nothing more than to see you banned. Now you've focused all of that sarcasm and hate, and it gives me a boner.

Claire, I could lie and say your opinion matters, but as of right now, it doesn't. You made a big deal about feeling 'too old' for the majority of the members, yet your literacy skills are laughable.

Plus, you're not funny. Improve one of the two listed flaws, and I'll love you forever.
You replied!!!

Why?.... *CB smiles in disbelief*

Believe me I could give you much much more than a "boner" (I hate that Americanism... eeeeurgh! Hard-on is much more... to the point!)

My opinion matters about as much as anyone else's here... and as you have gravitated back here... its obviously the centre of your universe! So go figure!

I have neither claimed to be funny... I've just been me... nor have I claimed to be of any importance.... but I'm so glad you have taken such an interest in my personality... I am basking in your attention!

I am however slightly dyslexic.

It looks like you are I are going to get on fine

Now.... about that "boner"....

EDIT: Oh!.... and Raisin... Thankyou. But I'm fine... (I was insulted/bullied too but I think both you and I can kinda hold our own now!)

Cheers Pet... It was very sweet of you.

Last edited by ClaireBear; 04-19-2004 at 09:40 PM..
04-19-2004, 09:36 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

:
Trust me its really amuseing seeing 16 17 year olds help out 20 to 25 year olds it really is. I just sit back and let them go at their profession.
And what, the fuck, has that got to do with this thread?

You really are acting weird.
04-19-2004, 09:52 PM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: North East England
: 479
ClaireBear  (10)

:
And what, the fuck, has that got to do with this thread?

You really are acting weird.
I don't know... maybe he was refering back to people giving me love life advice on the hate thread or something...

*CB picks up loud hailer*

Hey PA!... Yeah mate you!.... You-hoo PA!

PUT THE JOINT DOWN AND SLOWLY MOVE AWAY!

Should be some law about posting under the influence...
04-20-2004, 02:51 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Well when people try to argue with DI or Jacob on certain matters because they think DI and Jacob are being mean it becomes amuseing. Because no matter how hard you try to shoot down DI or Jacob it will result in disaster. Trust me when I say this because I used to be one of those people whome used to not understand. I mean 3 years with these two and ive seen it all. Lets just say I was in a real good mood last night when I wrote that pretty message of hope for the youngens! hehe!

Pretty much on the serious note what I am saying is if DI or Jacob or someone on here shoots you down like that don't dwell on it and try to denounce them. Your not going to change anything. Thats what my whole stoned comment was about.

Last edited by paramiteabe; 04-20-2004 at 03:04 AM..
04-20-2004, 03:11 AM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

: Aug 2002
: Australia, Sydney
: 1,908
Joshy  (20)

The only thing that interest me in the forum anymore is post by DI and Jacob... Well not actually, but i find their post interesting... (in a good way of course)
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God.
You see things, and you say 'why'. But i dream things that never were and i say 'why not'.

04-20-2004, 03:22 AM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

PA, why don't you tell us more of your wonderful stories.