04-18-2004, 10:33 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

: Jul 2003
: 127.0.0.1
: 1,670
Codek  (10)
You will obey.

Yes he's back. Disgruntled Intern is here and he's going to kill all your babies, mutilate your grandma, and consume your fridge.

Have any of you seen his latest little stickied, locked announcement? What are your thoughts on our resident gustapo?

EDIT: Haha. HAHAHAHA. HAH! *giggles to self*

Last edited by Codek; 04-18-2004 at 10:35 PM..
04-18-2004, 10:37 PM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: North East England
: 479
ClaireBear  (10)

My thoughts are very much X-rated!

Rearrange my out rage! think... he.... is...does...who...he!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're not going to get along!

Especially as I have a feeling the schmucks gonna close every single one of my threads!

What an arrogant wanker! Thats the clean version!

Edit: We'd better just agree to disagree and he'd better stay out of my way! I don't have a problem with that and he'd better not have!

Last edited by ClaireBear; 04-18-2004 at 10:40 PM..
04-18-2004, 10:42 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

:
My thoughts are very much X-rated!

Rearrange my out rage! think... he.... is...does...who...he!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're not going to get along!

Especially as I have a feeling the schmucks gonna close every single one of my threads!

What an arrogant wanker! Thats the clean version!
Cut the guy some slack, you barely know him. (he hasn't even had a chance to piss you off yet!) I'm just having a little joke.

Disgruntled is okay in my book. Despite him being a "badass" he is as fair as he says he is. He only trolls idiots.
04-18-2004, 10:43 PM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

I hate arrogance... especially as the most arrogant people have NOTHING to be arrogant about... he's already closed one of my threads!

To me thats a declaration of WAR!

EDIT: Seriously though... I don't appreciate threatening behaviour... I don't have a problem with DI at the moment but it wouldn't take too much for that to change. He's just rattled my (somewhat unstable) cage thats all Death!

Last edited by ClaireBear; 04-18-2004 at 10:53 PM..
04-18-2004, 10:47 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

War eh? Give me a minute while I go fetch some in-movie-snacks, this should be fun to watch!

And DI isn't arrogant, he's just full-of himself. J/K
04-18-2004, 10:56 PM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

:
War eh? Give me a minute while I go fetch some in-movie-snacks, this should be fun to watch!

And DI isn't arrogant, he's just full-of himself. J/K
Ooooh! Get me some nachos and dip!... I may need my strength!

Wha-ha-ha-ha! *CB laughs conspiratorially!*
04-18-2004, 10:59 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

Never give nacho dip to a woman on the warpath, it'll end up everywhere!

And I've just realised (yes! just now!) that this thread is completely worthless, is posted by me, and has a newbie ranting at somebody she doesn't know in it. This ought to attract Disgruntled Intern like a magnet to iron!

Well, I mostly noticed just now. I mean obviously I always knew that this thread was posted by me... so er I um, don't know what else to say. Other than, eh, shibby!
04-18-2004, 11:06 PM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

:
Never give nacho dip to a woman on the warpath, it'll end up everywhere!

And I've just realised (yes! just now!) that this thread is completely worthless, is posted by me, and has a newbie ranting at somebody she doesn't know in it. This ought to attract Disgruntled Intern like a magnet to iron!

Well, I mostly noticed just now. I mean obviously I always knew that this thread was posted by me... so er I um, don't know what else to say. Other than, eh, shibby!
???

Hmmmm... yeah! (Thought I was the only escapee from a psych ward here!...joke )

And I'm not ranting!

You asked for people opinions I've given you my initial thoughts and feelings.. maybe DI will surprise me... we'll fall in love and marry!... em...maybe not!

But yeah this is a cwaper than cwap thread... because my man... I've posted on it!
04-18-2004, 11:10 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

Well, this forum was working fine before he got here, so it will be interesting to see what he thinks need changing, and how much others agree with him.

Either way, he will make an impact. I'm hoping it will turn around and hit him in the face, but then, I hope that with everyone!
04-18-2004, 11:18 PM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

:
Well, this forum was working fine before he got here, so it will be interesting to see what he thinks need changing, and how much others agree with him.
I'm sure he'll think of something.

:
Either way, he will make an impact. I'm hoping it will turn around and hit him in the face, but then, I hope that with everyone!
Yeah... I hope that too. I can't stand people who crow.

Hopefully his ego is big enough to trip him up and then he will definitely make an impact... with ground where his sorry ass lands!

Last edited by ClaireBear; 04-19-2004 at 12:13 AM..
04-18-2004, 11:21 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

Oooo harsh words there CB.

God I'm all excited! I can't wait to see what DI does with this thread! It's like chrismas!
04-18-2004, 11:26 PM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

What?... Close it!?

Start posting quotes from my old posts in it and critique them in a very offensive manner?

Going off in search for my personals on other forums and posting details from them?

Calling me a number of names, posting some dry, cutting , witty quips at my expense?

He should do nothing with this thread... its surely not worth the hassle... especially when any attack is expected innit!

Last edited by ClaireBear; 04-19-2004 at 03:02 AM..
04-19-2004, 02:48 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Oh boy u noobs haven't met DI did ya!

Word of advice stay out of trouble with him he will put you in your place. Believe me 3 year veteran here ive seen it.

Lets just say the Emperor is not as forgiveing as Majic is!

Last edited by paramiteabe; 04-19-2004 at 03:16 AM..
04-19-2004, 03:01 AM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

:
Oh boy u noobs haven't met DI did ya!

Word of advice stay out of trouble with him he will put you in your place. Believe me 3 year veteran here ive seen it.

Lets just say the Empieror is not as forgiveing as Majic is!

Hmmmm... yeah.

If his ability to "put you in your place" involves any or more of the things I listed above then I think I'm prepared and have hopefully prepared a few other people... or rather "noobs"

Don't stress PA... I'm not!
04-19-2004, 04:29 AM
Esus
Outlaw Shooter

: Sep 2003
: King's Lynn, England.
: 1,487
Esus  (10)

The Emperor? Please, he is merely an Off-Topic moderator who has superiority issues - though that's probably just to make other people look stupid. Seems pretty funny though.

Ah, just figured out that "thing" with you now PA. You're so incredibly genuine! Absolutely amazing, I'm glad I've figured it out now.

Last edited by Esus; 04-19-2004 at 06:20 AM..
04-19-2004, 04:51 AM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

:
Ah, just figured out that "thing" with you now PA. You're so incredibly genuine! Absolutely amazing, I'm glad I've figured it out now.
Curious!

Must know must find out must know must find out must know must find out! Joke btw!
04-19-2004, 05:14 AM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Apr 2002
: naked
: 2,444
Mac the Janitor  (14)

DI has always been one of my favorite members, and I'm glad he came back.

04-19-2004, 05:27 AM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

:
DI has always been one of my favorite members, and I'm glad he came back.
Well thats nice.
04-19-2004, 08:43 AM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

: Dec 2001
: Port Orchard, Washington
: 3,506
Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

Death, thank you for the laugh.

I like you. Back in the day, when you were acting like a general troll, I wanted nothing more than to see you banned. Now you've focused all of that sarcasm and hate, and it gives me a boner.

Claire, I could lie and say your opinion matters, but as of right now, it doesn't. You made a big deal about feeling 'too old' for the majority of the members, yet your literacy skills are laughable.

Plus, you're not funny. Improve one of the two listed flaws, and I'll love you forever.

Buy my T-shirts. People will like you more and I will hate you less.

04-19-2004, 11:21 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

DI makes me tickle in places i've never felt tickle before.

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

04-19-2004, 11:44 AM
TheRaisin
Outlaw Shooter

: May 2003
: R'lyeh
: 1,255
TheRaisin  (10)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That should be a fairly self-explanatory statement of my opinion. Disgruntled Intern, I have read about three posts by you, and you have already nastily insulted two forum-goers so much that I actually feel offended myself. And I don't care if it's none of my business, I am pissed off! Therefore, I take it upon myself to fight your evil every step of the way! This is perfectly legitimate, as just as you are entitled to your opinion, so am I to mine. That being said, ClaireBear, I find you entertaining to converse with and highly enlightening, and your literacy skills are perfectly acceptable, if the rest of the United States is any indication of the norm. And DI, I think you are an egocentric jerk, and your only way of boosting your own ego is to put others down.
There! I have laid my cards on the table! Alia jacta est! Attack me! Slanderize my name! BUT I WILL NOT BE SILENCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-19-2004, 11:48 AM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Nov 2001
: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)

Calm yourself, Raisin-man. Davie just has a more... let us say virulent... yes, a more virulent sense of humor than most forumers.

And let's face it... people say some dumb shit.
04-19-2004, 11:58 AM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Apr 2002
: naked
: 2,444
Mac the Janitor  (14)

:
Calm yourself, Raisin-man. Davie just has a more... let us say virulent... yes, a more virulent sense of humor than most forumers.

And let's face it... people say some dumb shit.
Tru dat, SeaRex.

He's harsh, but it's as funny as hell. And true. Just don't take it personally.

04-19-2004, 11:59 AM
TheRaisin
Outlaw Shooter

: R'lyeh
: 1,255
TheRaisin  (10)

Virulent. I like that. Yes, I agree that people say some dumb shit. And I think that may be one of the more prominent problems with this world. I just really, really hate it when people insult other people. Maybe it's because I was insulted too much when I was younger, before people actually came to know and respect me. Sorry about being a little extreme there. I just don't hold with that jive, y'dig?

04-19-2004, 12:27 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

: Jun 2003
: Montana
: 4,086
oddguy  (10)

If you don't bug DI...he won't bug you. At least, that's been my relationship with him.

-oddguy

04-19-2004, 12:33 PM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

Raisin, I'm sorry if I've offended you.

No, wait. Let me rephrase that.

I'm sorry if you've become offended by something I've said to other users. Yeah. I won't attempt to 'silence' you, nor will I attack you.

Simply put, you are obviously intelligent, you word your statements well, and you make valid points without resorting to over the top insults.

Even if you hate my guts, I like you.

04-19-2004, 02:54 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

'Sorry about being a little extreme there. I just don't hold with that jive, y'dig?'

Couldn't you have worded this a little better? It sounds like you're six year old girl running away from a Worm you've mistaken for a Snake...

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

Last edited by Jacob; 04-19-2004 at 03:17 PM.. : The girl in Pinstripes told me to...
04-19-2004, 03:23 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

: In the smile of every larvae.
: 7,350
Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

I know DI was the ultimate Bad-ass just around the time I showed up and he left. Maybe I scared him off. Well now he's back to chop off my head, though I hardly know him. As long as he's an asshole within the bounderies of Off-topic than I have no problem. He rocks.

Edit: Oh and DI, scroll down a bit and you'll find a bunch of sour-noted threads that were discussed for only about 10 minutes. Close those off will you dear.

04-19-2004, 05:09 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

:
Raisin, I'm sorry if I've offended you.

No, wait. Let me rephrase that.

I'm sorry if you've become offended by something I've said to other users. Yeah. I won't attempt to 'silence' you, nor will I attack you.

Simply put, you are obviously intelligent, you word your statements well, and you make valid points without resorting to over the top insults.

Even if you hate my guts, I like you.
Haha, I dunno what's better, sex or watching D.I. (and yes I have had sex)

But not with a man. Not that I'm predjudiced I just... they don't... uh, dicks aren't a particular love of mine, if you get my unfagly meaning. Oh piss. You should probably just ignore me.

And Dave, good to have you back man, sorry about the fisticuffs when you locked my thread... I wasn't eh, fully "adapted" to the way of DI.
04-19-2004, 05:22 PM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

It's all in the good. Mainly because you said 'fisticuffs'.