04-08-2004, 03:43 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

: Jul 2003
: 127.0.0.1
: 1,670
Codek  (10)

:
You take down whoever is closest and/or the biggest threat. If its a female with a bomb strapped to her, then yes.
Actually if the bomb is strapped to the person then shooting the person is not a good idea. When a person is shot, they tend to clench their fist, and if they are holding any kind of detonator, the bomb will blow.

Also, if the bomb gets hit by any bullets it may explode. Generally terrorists who are prepared to blow themselves up are dealt with by either negotiating, or sniping. I most certainly wouldn't like to point a gun at someone who is basically clad in C4 or any other impact sensitive explosive.
04-09-2004, 11:55 AM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: Umm...what?
: 494
the brew master  (10)

:
Actually if the bomb is strapped to the person then shooting the person is not a good idea. When a person is shot, they tend to clench their fist, and if they are holding any kind of detonator, the bomb will blow.

Also, if the bomb gets hit by any bullets it may explode. Generally terrorists who are prepared to blow themselves up are dealt with by either negotiating, or sniping. I most certainly wouldn't like to point a gun at someone who is basically clad in C4 or any other impact sensitive explosive.
you took the words out of my mouth

Whats stopping you?

04-14-2004, 10:29 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: Aug 2002
: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)

I'd shoot em in the head. Then get the hell down there and take the bomb off. I doubt the fists would clentch straight away.

04-14-2004, 10:59 AM
Volsung
Boombat

: Mar 2004
: At the margins
: 212
Volsung  (33)

:
I'd shoot em in the head. Then get the hell down there and take the bomb off. I doubt the fists would clentch straight away.
I don't believe their talking about Rigor Mortis clenching. Probably the death throes type thing. Wherein your bowels vacate and various appendages clamp down upon death. This particular information is used to hilarious effect in Shawshank Redemption.
04-14-2004, 12:03 PM
Lucipher

: Sep 2003
: SE England,hampshire,yately
: 374
Lucipher  (10)

The french are a load of wine sipping,frog munching,snail eating,funny shaped bread eating, surrendering to the germans in seven days twice, losing to the british every time,lord nelson shooting people.