Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

: Aug 2003
: Location: Location.
: 814
Dave  (10)
Complaints/Confessions Department

Howdy, folks!
Ever have something really really really annoying happen, but you couldn't complain about it cuz no one would listen?
Ever do something that you later regretted, and wish you could make up for it?
Well, that sucks.
But! As an alternative, you can post and questions, complaints, or confessions right here!
Enjoy!

Remember that posting here will not solve all of your problems.
Also, there is no guarantee of satisfaction when posting has been completed.
Furthurmore, it is not likely that anyone will sympathise or offer advice, but be thankful in the event that you get any response.
Copyright 2004 Oddworld Forums. All rights reserved. No portion of this thread may be used or distributed without written permission of the author.
The characters, places, and events portrayed in this thread are ficticious. Any similarity to actual people, places, or events is purely coincidental. Or your fault. Whichever.

03-24-2004, 11:34 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

My week has/will be terrible. Terrible amounts of homework. I won't bother with much detail. I'm having naggy feelings about a girl. Because of random shit, I can't get a haircut on Friday like I wanted. Very,very little sleep. Extra band rehearsals after school. Bah. I've complained to a couple of people about this already, but no matter what the circumstances are, work piles up no matter what this time of year.

But hey, I've discovered I like the old blues music alot. A good point. Hoorah.
03-24-2004, 01:00 PM
lindsey
Super Stingbee

: Nov 2002
: wisconsin
: 469
lindsey  (8)

One time some stupid lady call the cops saying me and my buds where in her yard. the cops came and took us home. You can tell I got grounded for a month. I was not even in her yard but we would call her an old witch sometime. Another thing is my big brother dan went out with this one girl. After a year she came back asking my brother to go out with her when he said no she told the cops he raped her. he's going to jail in a month. that bitch ruind his life. If I could I would go to her house and punch her or shoot her.

03-25-2004, 05:01 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

I've been having a half average half shite week. As with Majic, girl feelings and shit, along with coursework and Tom being a dickhead.
03-25-2004, 06:47 AM
Esus
Outlaw Shooter

: Sep 2003
: King's Lynn, England.
: 1,487
Esus  (10)

:
I can't get a haircut on Friday like I wanted.
Dit-oh. Really annoying

03-25-2004, 07:53 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: Aug 2002
: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)

Love...Evil thing eh?

03-25-2004, 12:13 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Apr 2002
: naked
: 2,444
Mac the Janitor  (14)

Wow, you guys seem down.

Be a Positive Pete, not a Negative Nelly!

Anyways, my week has been great...I just asked out this chick I've liked for a whie, and we're hitting it off pretty good...and I've had like, no homework. At all.

Life is good.

03-25-2004, 04:59 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

Tomorrow is Friday. In the everlasting words of McDonalds "i'm lovin it'.

Oh, and Mac, I hate you
03-26-2004, 08:52 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

I have always had a secret thing for the fish sandwiches they serve at my school. They are most sincerely awesome!
Ahh, yes. Lately, things have been going great! I can most assuredly say that now that I am not thinking so much about my ex,
LIFE
ARE
GOOD!

03-26-2004, 01:56 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

Today is Friday. I went several pleasant hours without being online, had a kick ass day at school, and I'm off to a friends house whenever they happen to return to their abode. My week of hell over, praise the lord like an ethnic choir women!
03-26-2004, 02:02 PM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

: Aug 2002
: Australia, Sydney
: 1,908
Joshy  (20)

I did my speech... and it sucked... i hate public speaking!
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God.
You see things, and you say 'why'. But i dream things that never were and i say 'why not'.

03-26-2004, 02:02 PM
nads
Grubb Fisherman

: Mar 2002
: Essex, MA
: 946
nads  (10)

I learned one awful thing these past 2 weeks: Don't slack off. I've got a project and an essay due Monday and haven't started either.

4 cold years...

03-26-2004, 02:32 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

That sucks.
I know how it is, too: I had a project due today that we were given a month to do, and I started it this past wednesday. Luckily it was a group project, and we did pretty good when we presented it.

03-26-2004, 02:41 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

: Jun 2003
: Montana
: 4,086
oddguy  (10)

Life is working for me nicely. I'm looking for a job at the moment and hoping to get employed by somebody. Once that happens, I'm planning on getting a car so that I can be mobile. After that, save up enough cash to move outta my house. Nothing wrong with home or family, I just crave independance lately.

-oddguy

03-26-2004, 04:05 PM
GrigtheSlig
Outlaw Cutter

: California
: 1,188
GrigtheSlig  (23)

Grrr...

My friend set me up with this girl, we went out for 4 days, and my friend broke up with me for her! WHAT A BITCH! And now I don't even know if my friend is going to hang out with me anymore because he hangs out with her all the time!

I'm happy now...

GrigtheSlig

03-26-2004, 05:36 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

Mac the Janitor  (14)

That is...really weird, Grig.

Care to elaborate?

03-26-2004, 08:31 PM
GrigtheSlig
Outlaw Cutter

: California
: 1,188
GrigtheSlig  (23)

Sorry about the ranting, I think I just needed to get it out of my system... and yes, I will elaborate....

Cast of Characters:

Grig=Me
Ryan=Best Friend
Mary=Girlfriend

My best friend, Ryan set me up with his friend...Mary. So Mary and I went out for 4 days... On the 5th day, I'm just about to call her, when Ryan calls...

Renactment of Phone Call

Ryan: Hey Grig...
Grig: Yeah, what's up?
Ryan: Mary breaks up with you...
Grig: Ok, whatever...
Ryan: Okay, I gotta go...

*Ryan hangs up

So, now I'm worried that my best friend won't hang out with me anymore because I'm not going out with Mary... I didn't even like Mary, I just like having friends! How annoying is that?

Someone get mad on my behalf!

GrigtheSlig : pissed :

Last edited by GrigtheSlig; 03-26-2004 at 08:35 PM..
03-27-2004, 12:32 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Well if he's your best friend, but he won't hang out with you because of this girl, what made him your best friend?
Did he like this girl? Did he want to go out with her? Did you ask him to break up with her for you?

03-27-2004, 07:48 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

Mac the Janitor  (14)

Yeah, was he only friends w/ you to get closer to Mary?

Are you sure she told him to say this, or do you think he made it up for some scheming reasons?

03-28-2004, 09:46 AM
oddguy
OWF MVP

: Montana
: 4,086
oddguy  (10)

Grig tells me that Mary and Ryan are best friends. So with Mary not wanting anything to do with Grig, he thinks Ryan might do the same. That's what he was trying to say.

-oddguy

03-29-2004, 04:04 AM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

Mac the Janitor  (14)

I have a complaint/confession/whatever. I guess you could call it a mini-rant.

My last ex was co-ray-zee.

She is THE definition of rebounder. Seriously.

Oh, and after I broke up w/ her she'd try so hard to get me jealous and shit, even though it wasn't a sad/mad breakup...I still wanted to be friends w/ her, but apparently she just wanted to "get me back" for breaking up w/ her and not crawling back.

And a couple of weeks ago she hacked into my LiveJournal, changed everything, put some pretty mean stuff in there for me, and posted some fake entries pretending she was me.

Sorry, I just had to get that out.

I'm done now.

03-29-2004, 05:36 AM
Wil
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

: Apr 2001
: UK
: 13,534
Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)

I have enough work and revision to pad out a couple of large school terms, and a remarkably short amount of time to complete it. However, this isn't the first time it's happened. Indeed, it's been much like this for a long time, now. You know what really sucks? I used to be able to work, but then at some point during L5 (darn you James) my motivation started slipping, slipping, slipping. My work ethic plummeted last year, and now I'm really paying the price, even though it's not actually my fault, damnit!

And everyone jokes about it. Pffft, like they know the suffering I'm going through. I mean, I can joke about it to a degree, but they just have to take it too far, or rub it in. I know they're just amusing themselves, but it hurts. Anyway, just wish me luck: I got a fair amount done today, so there's that much less work to do now.

Oh buddies, have I got a lot to complain about. Expect me back.

03-29-2004, 06:00 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

Ok this confession si dead serious, Nothing like this has ever happened to me before, well not since I was past 11 anyway.

For the first time in ages, I am totally happy with the way my life's going: My complexion is clearing up, I've managed to find a style for my hair, my friends are being nice, especially Tom, I seem to be doing really well with my GCSE's and best of all I just seem to be able to enjoy life, even though I have found even more flaws with the human race than ever before.
04-01-2004, 10:15 AM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

: Jul 2001
: Two Rivers
: 2,519
Statikk HDM  (40)

I'm having one of the roughest years ever. My grandfather(who's really been my stand-in parental figure) has been diagnosed with cancer again and I'm getting a lot of hazing at school. I've had over 300 dollars with of videogames and peripherals along with 80 dollars stolen, all of my books and possessions have been vandalized, my hours have been cut in half at work even though I'm owed nearly 30 dollars in back pay, and I'm just barely passing Math after I bombed the last 3 tests.

I wanna have El Scrabino's man babies.

04-04-2004, 10:19 PM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: North East England
: 479
ClaireBear  (10)

Pooh times!?

How many characters do I get in a quick reply!?

Being made to feel like crap by a load of avatars and signitures!!!!!

Having another out break of nerves on Saturday night!

Not having a real Easter Holiday! (I get 2 days!)

And there's a whole lot of other stuff but... I'm not into total cathartic release.. some things are private!

CB xx
04-07-2004, 12:28 PM
ANN NEELY
Sleg

: Dec 2002
: Hell
: 675
ANN NEELY  (14)

I'm the artist at school, and EVERYONE wants me to draw something for them. Such as Dragons, Neopets, Poke'mon, Oddworld (Which I'm ok with drawing all the time), Invader Zim, and so on and so on. I can't get any time to draw for myself! People and their demands! I'm not there to fulfill their every request, ya know? Draw a dragon, draw me, draw a bunch of grapes, Ugh, I'm so sick of it! And some kids even claim that they drew the picture, which makes me really mad. I'm about ready to ram my paper folder down their throats.
Good to let THAT out....

04-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Start to charge for doing pictures for people you don't like and for pictures you really don't want to draw.
At least that way they paid for the pictures that they claimed to draw.
I guess.

04-08-2004, 12:19 PM
ANN NEELY
Sleg

: Dec 2002
: Hell
: 675
ANN NEELY  (14)

That sounds good. Or, I could signature my drawings in pen.

04-14-2004, 07:25 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

: Jul 2003
: 127.0.0.1
: 1,670
Codek  (10)

I've had a pretty shit week too. I took the car in to have it serviced this week, and when they jacked it up, the dunce they had working for them released the bolts for the nitro injection canister. It fell right down to the ground, knocking the nozzle off the end, and the whole thing shot off like a missile into some other guys BMW.

Didn't do any harm whatsoever to my car. I got a new nitro, and sent the bill to the garage. But that place got shut down because of that. Just because of one idiot mechanic. They were the only place near me that serviced racing cars without charging some obscene amount of money for it, and now that fag is probably driving around in a BMW laughing about how much money I will have to pay to get my car serviced.
04-22-2004, 03:15 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

Mac the Janitor  (14)

I know this thread is kinda old, but it's a real good idea.

Plus, I have something I've just gotta talk about.

I just got off the phone with my girlfriend.

We broke up.

Holy shit...this feels worse than anything else. This has to be the worst breakup I've had. Shit. As emo as it may seem, I'm bawling my ****ing eyes out right now.

Oh my ****ing god. She was the most amazing girl I've ever met. Holy shit.

It's all gone.

Shit.

At least it wasn't anything about me or us though.

Oh, and the best part is that next monday is (or was) our anniversary.

And Saturday is her birthday.

We were going to do something on Sunday to conjoin the two events. I had the most amazing night planned. It was just gonna sweep her off her ****ing feet.

But not anymore.

God this is shit.

(I'm probably gonna get so much crap for this post, but I don't give a damn...I had to get it out.)