03-18-2004, 02:49 PM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)
Happy Hey guys :-)

Hello everyone, I really apologize for my above average away time in the past two months, I know I havent been keeping up as much as I would like to but several issues have arose in the past couple months that needed my immediate attention. I'm not going to go into really full details, its nothing horrible, but Ive been under quite a large amount of self expectations, and pressed hard for exams, school work, maintaining high marks, music, band, jazz band, show choir, etc. But I'm hopefully going to be able to be here again every day starting towards the end of the month, its just been kind of hectic.

I've still managed to stop by and check how things are in FC so that I still am maintaining my duties, and not slacking, but with replying to threads and giving input etc. I just have not had the time, and I'm going to try and make some more.

So once again glad to be back, and I will be here to stay after the next week or two.

Plus, today went pretty well it was my 16th birthday and I went to get my driver's license. :-)

Anyways, hope to see everyone around. Later

Sincerely, Al
03-18-2004, 03:23 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

: May 2003
: In the smile of every larvae.
: 7,350
Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

No problem, man. We all love you just the same, and I know how school can sometimes be a bitch. I miss ya' and Sammy does too, in fact she asked me about and you and a few others a few days ago, I'm glad I have something to tell her now.

Hope to see you around s'more and Happy Birthday

03-18-2004, 03:26 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

: Jun 2003
: Montana
: 4,086
oddguy  (10)

Don't be sorry, Al. You're just doing what is right...I see nothing wrong with that. Come back as soon as ya can and we'll be awaiting your return.

03-18-2004, 05:46 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Apr 2002
: naked
: 2,444
Mac the Janitor  (14)

Ah, Al, nice to see yeh again. I know exactly what you're going through. I had to leave for the same reasons.

But yeah, don't feel bad. Those are all really important priorities in your life and it shows maturity and self-discipline when you can really put all your focus in 'em.

04-02-2004, 11:54 AM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

Thanks everybody for the good wishes, and everything guys. It looks like I'm definately going to be having some more open time after this next month. Dont worry I'll still be probably coming around again everyday to maintain my duties, and keep udpated, but I'll be able to be on a lot more after this next month full of a bunch of work in Chemistry and my Honors English etc. So thanks again!
04-02-2004, 12:24 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Everything is all cool Al school is first then fun so don't rush at getting important work done. Anyway good luck on your exams and stuff HS can really be such a pain sometimes. Hehe wait till u get to college though. If you thought HS had a lot of work college is even worse. but the good thing about college is you have a choice to go and persue it as opposed to being required by law to do it and pretty much after your required courses your takeing all the classes you want to take for your profession and major. Its more like job training than it being like regular school with 8 classes a day. You can have 1 class one day and 3 the next day. It all depends what your major is.

Thats why with me I tried to figure out what I wanted to do as a career someday and well thats being an artist as you know so pretty much now I am going to school to draw or paint. Its like candy for me now these days. Thank hevens my required courses are all done. Anyway good luck my friend and stay Odd! Oh don't worry I am keeping an eye on FC for ya while you are out. Hey I hope to see your Mordor painting you mention in the NON OW contest. I am looking forward to seeing that..

Paramiteabe...

Last edited by paramiteabe; 04-02-2004 at 12:26 PM..
04-02-2004, 10:21 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

Welcome back