01-18-2004, 07:04 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

: Jun 2003
: Montana
: 4,086
oddguy  (10)
Sad Appologies.

Well, I was talking to SS tonight on Oddchat, and my brother(Grig) comes over to the comp while I'm away and tells SS that I'm Grig and that he and I are the same person and that I have two accounts on OWF. This is totally untrue, and I would hate to lose my account over Grig causing trouble. I believe myself as a good member, and I hope you'll all believe me when I say that I do not have two accounts, and I would never intentionaly break a forum rule...especially one at this level of seriousness. I'm actually really upset at my brother this moment.

Here's how this came to be. I joined OWF, then my brother wanted to use my account to post things. As you know, Grig likes to cause trouble sometimes and is very blundt in his wording of things. I didn't want his harsh personallity to taint my account, so I told him to get one of his own. He did, and that's how two brothers, each with a seperate accounts, joined OWF.

SS on oddchat said that cloning is reason for permanent banning, so I was scared he would notify Alcar with grig's accusations. That's why I made this thread...to let you guys know the truth, and to appologize for any trouble my brother has caused. I'm sorry.

-oddguy

Last edited by oddguy; 01-18-2004 at 07:06 PM..
01-19-2004, 04:48 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

Grig needs a wedgie then.
01-19-2004, 04:57 AM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

: Jul 2003
: 127.0.0.1
: 1,670
Codek  (10)

Good to hear it oddguy, but this is in the wrong forum.

*Pretends to move*
02-07-2004, 11:37 AM
Lucipher

: Sep 2003
: SE England,hampshire,yately
: 374
Lucipher  (10)

I sincerly apologise for pretty much everything especially for calling death a cunt about 6 times in one post, that was bad.

note:I do not apologise for spam, racist or blaspheming threads, someone offending another because of something I did, or any thing I said to Heretic.
02-08-2004, 03:42 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

Okay...and, erm, why are you apologising again? If its for having two accounts - one for you and one for your brother then my God, Nancy, get some dignity.

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

02-08-2004, 06:13 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Its understood Oddguy. Its pretty self explanatory so you won't get banned. I mean people can tell who the real you is as oppose to someone fakeing your name like your brother. So I wouldn't worry about that. Go figure ya know?

Paramiteabe...

02-08-2004, 06:13 AM
oddguy
OWF MVP

: Jun 2003
: Montana
: 4,086
oddguy  (10)

I just didn't want to loose my account, so I put up this thread to explain things that may have confused certain members about Grig and me.

-oddguy

02-08-2004, 06:16 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

The important thing is that we know at least which is a good thing.

02-08-2004, 06:16 AM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

I doubt there was a large enough case to have you banned in the first place though. If anything Grig would be the one to lose his acct, and then you would have probably just had some questions to answer.