Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

12-07-2001, 05:02 AM
rtidrow
Zappfly

: Dec 2001
: 15
rtidrow  (10)
Info on AO and AE please

I have a brand new xbox and am therefore playing MO (which I love). I have never had a gameboy or play station as I usually play computer games. Thus I did not see the other oddworlds. Does anyone know if there are any plans to rerelease the first two oddworlds on xbox? I would really like to go back and play them now that I'm totally hooked on playing MO (playing it on a 60" TV might have something to do with that addiction thing)!!!

[ December 07, 2001: Message edited by: Lisa.NZ ]
12-07-2001, 05:35 AM
ODDBODD
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2001
: aus
: 1,856
ODDBODD  (71)

I TOTALLY DOUBT ABOUT AO AND AE GOING ON THE BOX, see if you can get it on abay or something?

12-07-2001, 06:34 AM
Lampion
Sewer Sleg

: Apr 2001
: Brazil
: 714
Lampion  (11)

Abe's Oddysee and Abe's Exoddus were also released for windows/PC platform. you won't need an XBOX version (which is not going to exist) to play the first chapter of the Oddworld Quintology. AS OddBodd said, try to find them at ebay.com. Other than that, I don't know where you can find them.

Oh, welcome aboard!!

[ December 07, 2001: Message edited by: Lampion ]
12-07-2001, 11:03 AM
Doug
Rabid Fuzzle

: Oct 2001
: West Goshen, PA, USA
: 504
Doug  (10)

I just bought AE from this site: CDAccess.com. I ordered it late on a Friday and had it by the following Wednesday. I had never ordered anything from them before, but I got e-mail confirmations and shipping notifications, so they seem very reliable and well-managed. They say they have 38 in stock ($15). They also have Abe's Oddysee both in retail box for $15 or jewelcase for $10.

12-08-2001, 06:10 PM
Wise Abe
Sniper Wasp

: Dec 2001
: Yonkers, NY.
: 261
Wise Abe  (10)

I think they have AE at my local Pathmark, . I might get it next time I go shopping .