Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner > Non-Oddworld Art & Literature

10-21-2003, 01:51 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)
Pre-Mortem

Three figures arrive outside the Mansion. Their faces shaded with darkness.

The first figure is about six foot tall, with various gadgets strapped to their belt. Alongside these are a combat knife and a silenced pistol. Apon their back was a silenced AK.

The second figure was about five foot tall, apon their back was a long sword, it's glittering blade dulled in this light by it's black sheath. In their belt a larger knife lay alongside several shorter, throwing knives and a pair of silenced pistols.

The third and final figure was about 6 foot four. They carried a Snipers Rifle apon their back, in their belt were a single silenced Pistol alongside a short knife and a lockpick set.

A guard walked directly infront of them without blinking an eyelid. The second figure walks directly behind him, matching his footsteps, until the guard pauses to stub out his cigerette. Within seconds the guard has a broken neck and is laying face down.

First Figure: Good work Chris, don't bother hiding the corpse.

Last edited by Hobo; 10-21-2003 at 09:07 AM..
10-21-2003, 02:28 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

Chris straightens up. They then walk back to the other two.

The first figure sits down upon the ground and opens up his Laptop.

First Figure: Chris, I need a phone call you know the number...

Chris nods at the figure and silently runs in the shadow cast by the large brick wall. They draws two climbing instruments and starts to silently and almost invisibly scales the wall and swings himself into an open window.

The third figure draws his binocs and scopes the area.

Suddenly the first figure's phone rings.They answer it and instead of putting it to their ear, he plugs it into a port on his laptop.

First Figure: Alarms and Comms systems are now down.

Third Figure: Good, time to play....

The third figure checks the clip on his sniper rifle and then runs to where Chris scaled the building. Within seconds a rope ladder is at his feet, and after a few more seconds The third figur eis in the room alongside Chris.

The first figure's phone rings, he answers it.

Voice: Jo, we're in.

Jo: Ok, I'm coming.

Jo runs to the rope ladder taking the same route as the other two.Just as he's about to climb the ladder, he steps apon a brittle twig, emmiting a light *snap* sound. The nearest guard turns.

Guard: I heard something over there, quick someone pass me my torch. The guard takes his torch from another guard and walks towards the ladder. As the Guard attempts to turn on the torch a knife pierces his throat, cutting his scream from existance.

Jo climbs the ladder and the three asassains are ready to begin phase two.
10-21-2003, 03:25 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Chris opens the door a crack. Footsteps drum away upon the floor. Chris opens the door into the face of a passing guard, dazing him for just enough time for Chris to administer a knife to the ribs. Jo then carries the corpse into the room.

Jo: Jack, Chris's gonna clear the way for you, you should get a clear shot from the main bathroom, I'll cover your back while you make the shot.
10-21-2003, 04:48 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: Aug 2002
: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)

i like this, very good.

10-21-2003, 05:06 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Yay a reply.

Chris runs to the nearest wall, peers around the corner to say a couple of guards having a conversation.

Guard#1: I haven't seen Greg tonight

Guard#2: He's guarding the main enterance isn't he?

Guard#1: Well he isn't answering his radio...

Chris pulls out the Dog Tags from beneath his coat. All of them tropheys of those who died at Chris's hands. The latest one reads:

Gregory Rapsole
Blood Type: O
DOB: 17/04/73
Nationality: Russian

Before the second guard has time to draw breath for his next sentance, he finds himself staring at a Fivefoot tall dark haired woman, Christina. Before he can react to this he's knocked unconcious with a swift blow to the head.
10-21-2003, 06:01 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

wow! Girl with attitude! Very good, keep it up! I'm sooo hooked now! REPLY NOW NOW NOW!
10-22-2003, 02:26 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

OOC: Wow that's one person I wasn't expecting a reply from...

Chris drags the corpses into the bathroom from where the shot would be made.

Chris picks up her Radio

Chris: Jo, Jack The route is clear, all known guards are subdued.

Jo: Ok, We'd better move...

Jo and Jack leave the room they're in and silently creep to the bathroom.

Jo: Chris, I'll cover the immediate inside area of the bathroom, you cover the door.

Chris walks outside the bathroom and draws her long sword. She starts to practise her fencing when she hears a yell from inside. She turns and kicks the door open, to see Jo and Jack's Corpses on the floor and the guard she had previously knocked out, staring at them.

Chris silently walks up behind him. She draws her long combat knife and spins the guard so he's facing the wall, her with her knife at the back of his neck.

She pushes him down to his knees.

Guard: You killed my friends. I kill yours, only fair..

Chris wipes the tear from her eye and pushes the knife through the guards throat, leaving a spray of blood upon the nearest wall.

Chris removes her knife from his throat and leaves the corpse to fall to the floor. She looks back at the bloodstained massacre in the room behind her.

Chris looks through the Sniper's Rifle left balanced on the window. She lines up the sight with the target, she pulls the trigger, and without looking at the attempt, stands up, and makes her way to the Black Van, and her first night alone.....
10-22-2003, 04:52 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

so... is that it?

10-22-2003, 05:30 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

:
Originally posted by ferill
so... is that it?
No, Moron...........
10-24-2003, 01:31 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Chris pulled herself into the drivers seat of the black ford Van. She wiped the now drying tears from her face. She sat back into the comfy black leather seat and tuned her radio to the Mansion's frequency, which was no doubt back online by now.

Guard#1: The general is Dead, repeat the general is dead, the medical team did all they could, the bullet pierced the Spinal cord.. *fades out and another voice comes in*

Guard#2: The main bathroom is a mess! There are two of us dead here, one with his throat torn open, and there are also two intruders, heavily armed..

Chris clicks the radio off. She turns on the engine of the van and drives away from the compound. She drives with no idea of where's she's going, she just drives, while through her mind race the memories of the nights actions.

Chris: It was going to be such a simple job, get in, make the kill get out, we'd done it a million times together, we never thought that It'd fail because I couldn't knock out a guard properly...

Chris pulls over in a nearby Gas station. She got out of the van and walked into the back of the van. Inside the back was an entire Arsenal. Full of outfits, weapons, gadgets and large electronic equipment.

Chris slips into her civilian clothes and sits down by a large machine, she turns it on and leans over a microphone. a Face appears on the screen.

Chris: Jo and Jack are dead, killed by a single lightly armed guard, it's all my fault...

Man: Chris, Sorry to say this at this time, but we have a huge job to do, you'll need a team of five. A sniper, a shadow, you'll be taking that, a techie, a driver and a spook.

The screen flickers and then the image disappears, leaving Chris to her own thoughts.
10-24-2003, 03:05 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

Why didn't you expect me? T'is good, hmm...own thoughts.....
10-24-2003, 03:34 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

:
Originally posted by hobo
No, Moron...........
that wasnt nessasary. But anyway, i like this story. Nice ideas for the 5 man team. Very good.

10-24-2003, 05:36 PM
Silversnow
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: Closer than you think..
: 1,046
Silversnow  (11)

Oh, I like! But the chapters are a bit short, atleast I think they are and what the heck is a spook?

10-25-2003, 05:49 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

:
Originally posted by Silversnow
Oh, I like! But the chapters are a bit short, atleast I think they are and what the heck is a spook?
I will explain the next time i write a chapter. They're only short because I'm often pressed for time when I have to write them up....
10-25-2003, 01:16 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Chris awoke to the knock of a Clerk from the Gas Station.

Clerk: Hey, ya lazy bum! Are you gonna buy gas or are we gonna have to call the police?

Chris sleepily sat up.

Chris: Yeah, Fill her up to the top then...

Chris walked out of the back of her van, past the spotty Teenage Clerk and into the Drivers seat.

While the Clerk was filling up the truck, her conversation with her contact sprung into her head.

Chris: A sniper, a techie, a driver and a spook eh? Christ, well I guess the Driver would be the easy one, so I'll leave that till last. The Techie and Sniper I could get through my recruitment contacts, but the spook...

The clerk comes to the drivers side window and inturupts her train of thought.

Clerk: That'll be thirty quid...

Chris pulls out a roll of money and peels off a crumpled ten pound note and a crisp twenty pound note.

She ignites the engine again and drives into the centre of town, she parks the van up in a parking lot and remains in the drivers seat to contemplate her next mission.

Chris: A spook eh? I don't know any infiltration experts or anyone who can get me to one. Instead of someone expert in it, I could just get someone already on the inside, they'd have to be quite high up...

Chris gets out of the van, and walks into the town centre. At this time in the morning, there are very few people about. She walks into a newsagents and picks up a copy of The Times. The Headline reads: Major British General Shot! She slips the newspaper under her coat along with a packet of "Llama" Cigerettes, and leaves the store unnoticed.

She walks up the road and proceeds down a dark alley. A group of four men suddenly appear from the shadows and surround her. They all have Desert Eagle pistols aimed at Chris. The largest one starts to speak.

Thug: Hello gorgeous, what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?

Chris: There's nothing nice about this girl...

At these words the men start to advance on Chris, mshe rushes at the one who spoke to her and tackles him to the ground, she slips a knife from her jacket and holds it to the mans throat.

Thug: Come on love, you think that you can fight us all with one little knife...

Chris looks up at him.

Chris: Who said I have just one?

With her spare hand Chris pulls out three throwing knives from her coat, she throws all three before the Thugs can clock what she said, all three Thugs fall to the ground in Unison clutching at their throats.

Chris: So now your friends have gone, still think you can take me?

The thug struggles under Chris's powerful elbow holding him to the ground. She lifts him up and pins him against the wall, she looks into his eyes, she sees the look of fear that shall forever be glaced open the bodies of her dead Comrades, she releases her grip on the man, seeing his chance, he sprints for his life, as Chris did on the night before...
10-25-2003, 05:53 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

cool, very good.

10-29-2003, 07:57 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Chris turned from the alley, walking back to the van she opened her packet of cigerettes. She pulled one out, slid the packet back into her pocket and then proceeded to light the cigerette before slipping it into her mouth. She stepped into the van and unrolls the paper.

After reading it for about twenty mintues, She picks up her mobile from her coat pocket, she holds down the speed dial for one of her contacts. A man's voice answers.

Chris: Hey magnum...

Magnum: Chris? What's up doll?

Chris: Jo and jack are corpses. I'm building up a new team, got a Sniper or Techie, that's on top grade?

Magnum: I have a new Sniper, he's a real pro. Goes by the Alias of Panther, never seen anyone this good...

Chris: What're his rates?

Magnum: £50,000 the first mission you need him for, just £15,000 for each mission after that.

Chris: I'll take him, get him over to Cregson, tell him to meet me in the main square, tommorow, Noon.

Magnum: Got you sugar, now how about we hook up for dinner sometime.

Chris hangs up on him before he can utter another word. She sits back into her chair, she tunes the radio to Jazz FM and she starts to doze off into a light sleep.

When she wakes the time is already 10 pm. She checks her gear. Only £40,000 left, not enough to pay Panther if he wants the cash upfront.

She steps out if the van again. She gets into the back of the van. She picks up her kit and then manages to squeeze herself into a tight black leather catsuit. she slinks into the town, being spotted by no one. She's in the main square. She looks up to see her target. Cash Co. Bank. She runs up to the side entereance, and throws her grappling hook onto the roof. She pulls herself up a floor and, using her dimond glass cutter, slices a whole in the window just big enough for her.

She draws her nightstick, no room for civilian fatalities, she reminded herself. She ran down two flights of stairs until she was in the basement. Ahead of her was the vault, but infront of that were three balding security guards.

Last edited by Hobo; 10-29-2003 at 03:23 AM..
11-03-2003, 10:10 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Chris drew her pistols and silently dashed behind one of the guards, she put one pistol to his neck and aimed the other one and the remaining guards.

Chris: don't talk, just open the vault, anything funny, and your friend here dies...

One of the guards goes to a security panel and keys in the number, the door swings open.

Chris: Turn off the security cams.

The Guard with the pistol to his neck struggles, and Chris stops him with a swift kick to his shin.

Chris: Thanks for your help guys.

Chris fires a shot at each of them, they fall to the ground in their unconcious state, and chris reloads her tranq gun.

She goes into the vault, and within miinutes is on the roof of a nearby flat, £14,250.74 richer.
11-09-2003, 04:22 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

thats cool too.

11-12-2003, 04:15 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Chris walks into the town centre at noon. She is wearing a pair of black jeans and a Navy blue t-shirt underneath a black leather jacket. Inside her jacket there are her two silenced pistols. She carried a balck case as she walked into the main fountain area. She knew Panther as soon as she'd seen him.

He was 4 foot 11, by no means tall. He was of Chinese decent, but with some European relatives. He had smooth straight black hair tied into a ponytail. Chris walked over to him, she stood next to him and spoke softly.

Chris: You Panther?

Panther: Yes, you Chris?

Chris: Yes. I have your cash.

Chris hands him the briefcase. He opens it and flicks through a few rolls.

Chris: What're you carrying?

Panther: Two Silenced P's, 6 incher and I have a Suppressed PSG in the bag, but that goes with saying.

Chris: Need anything else?

Panther: Wouldn't mind some basic field equip.

Chris: Gotcha, come on it's inside the van.

Chris and her new associate walk back in the direction of the parking lot.
11-21-2003, 02:05 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Chris gets inside the van on the drivers side, Panther then gets into the passenger seat. Chris starts up the engine and she drives for about three hours. During this time Panther occupied himself with servicing his PSG-1. Just as he had finished cleaning the rifle, Chris pulled over.

They were outside a small house. Just a ground and first floor. It was a part of a long terrace of houses in this typical suberban street.

Chris gets out and walks up the path, Panther seeing this, follows suit.

Chris: This is one of our fence's safehouses. Equipment store and everything, but as far as the council is concerned it doesn't exist.

Panther: Backhanders?

Chris: You bet you.

Chris unlocks the door and walks into the hall. She hangs her coat up upon the coat stand and walks into the living room. Curious to see more, Panther follows.

The living room was quite cramped, the walls were painted a dark green, there was a small television in the corner, and opposite it a small couch, a close shade to the walls, was placed. Chris picked up the remote control from the couch and turned on the TV.

Panther: May I explore?

Chris: Yeah, your room is upstairs, first on the right, mine is next door.

Panther walks up to his room and places his bags untidily upon the floor. He sits upon the bed and looks at himself in the mirror. He then lays upon the bed and thinks about his life.

Downstairs Chris stands up and walks across to a small door in the corner of the living room. She enters a large room, white washed walls and wooden floors. There are racks with various hand to hand weapons apon the wall.

Chris: If I'm ever going to repay my blood debt to Jo and Jack, I'm going to need to stay sharp...

Chris pulls a pair of katanas off a rack she holds them straight out infront of her, keeping both arms perfectly steady. She then begins to practice with both blades, slashing, thrusting, rolling and parrying invisible blows.
11-23-2003, 05:31 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

hobo, have a silenced AKS-74U in the next chapter or i'll kill you.

11-24-2003, 02:57 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Yes Master.....

Two vans pull up outside the house. Six men, all wearing full body armor leap out of the back of the vans before the vans drive off again. One of the soldier's body armor has a small insignia apon the left sholder. This trooper is carrying his personally prefered weapon, the silenced AKS-74U . The other men are carrying silenced MP-5's with varioius other weapons on their backs.

The Trooper with the Insignia speaks into his mic.

Trooper: Two tango's suspected, one male, one female. The Female is a highly dangerous at close combat. The Male has lightning fast reactions, and so must be taken out as fast as possible.

The other soldier's call off various confirmations.

The soldiers rush up the pathway. One of them pulls out a small disposable pick, places it in the lock, takes a step back, and detonates the charge. The team splits up without a single order from the Insignia'd soldier. Three, including the leader search the lower floor, while the other three search the upper floors.

**Lower Floor Team**
The first soldier in the team silently opens the living room door and rolls for the nearest cover. He motions to the other two team members who creep into the room, weapons leveled. The leader motions and the other two soldiers open the door to the dojo. Inside there was not a sole. The first soldier walked in. A full length katana pierced his skull. His body fell lifeless to the floor. The next team member fired several rounds through the wall next door, into the small spot above the door.

There was a sharp yelp of pain, and then Chris leapt down to reveal herself to the troopers. She then back flips across the room till she has her back to the weapons rack. The remaining guards step over their dead companion and enter the room. They both run in opposite directions, the leader to the left, and the remaining trooper to the right. They both open fire apon the stationary figure.

Chris rolls to her right and pulls her pistol from her belt. She fires quickly at the leader. One bullet out of the clip strikes his thigh, sending his stumbling. He takes a second to regain his balance, he looks up, just to see the knife that two seconds later was embedded in his throat. He collapsed to the floor gasping for air, with just enough life left in him to see his comradefall as Chris breaks his neck with a swift blow from her elbow.

**Upper floor Team**

As the lower team entered the living room the upper team silently open the door to Panther's room. As the first two guards enter they search the empty room. The third looks in. A surprised Panther on his return from the bathroom spots this vunerable third guard. He creeps up behind him and swiftly but silently puts the guard in a firm head lock, with his free hand, Panther reaches for the guard's pistol and he pulls it out.

Panther: He's not in there....

The Guards immediatly turn with their guns raised. They wrap their fingures around the triggers but hesitate to fire, for the sake of their comrade. Before they can attempt to corner him, Panther cracks off two shots with the pistol sending the other guards to the floor. The Guard within his grip pushes Panther back, and turns around ready to fire. But Panther rushes at him, planting his sholder squarly in the soldier's stomach. Panther then draws the soldier's combat knife and swiftly slits his throat.

Both Chris and Panther stand up and take in what they have just done.
11-24-2003, 04:04 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

very well done hobo.

12-02-2003, 03:54 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Two days later...

Chris stands next to the service door of the Candle Time Cafe. It's dim lights from the back rooms reflecting on the nearby fence. Chris draws her long sword with her left hand, and her Silenced Pistol with the right. She fixes a flashlight onto the pistol and turns it on.

She pierces the nearby door with her sword and twists the hilt, forming a small hole. She extends her pistol through the hole, illuminating the area.

Chris: All clear, Knock Knock.

Chris places a kick squarly in the middle of the door, sending it to the floor. She enters the room and waits for a second ready to take out anyone who investigates the noise. She walks through the small room and into the kitchen. She presses her small body against the nearest wall. She listens carefully, and she makes out the sound of footsteps in the room. She spots three green spots in the corner. Night vision.

Chris runs to the other side of the kitchen. She turns off her flashlight and creeps up behind the figure. She presses the pistol to his back and puts her sword around his neck. She removes the Night vision from around his head and she places it on hers. She then fires a bullet through his back.

She lets his corpse slump to the ground. She then left the room trhough a door infront of her, failing to notice the other guard in the previous room. Within seconds a silent alarm was tripped all over the bulding.

Chris stood in the middle of the next room, searching around with her re-enabled flashlight. The doors crash open simultainously. A guard enters from one of the doors, but he is stopped by a bullet in his chest. Another guest enters and fires a burst at Chris. With a deft spin of her sword she deflects every round. Chris then shoots out the nearest legs of a nearby tabel, she then runs up to it and leaps over it. She ducks behind it and reloads her pistol....
12-03-2003, 03:04 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

As Chris loaded the clip in the pistol the clang of a smoke grenade bounding off the wall sounded throughout the room. She leant over the turned up table and fired blindly. She heard each bullet thud into the far wall. She leapt over the table, running blindly through the smoke. She stumbled over a fallen corpse. She stood up, to see through the clearing smoke, two ranks of Guards, the front row kneeling, all witht heir rifles aimed squarely at her.

Guard: Centre, front row, 3 rounds each. GO!

The bulelts tear through the air before Chris can react. Two of them strike her, one in the chest, the other in the sholder....
12-03-2003, 04:58 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

Shes dead...PARTY!
12-05-2003, 05:53 AM
Silversnow
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: Closer than you think..
: 1,046
Silversnow  (11)

Yes, I liked most of the latest two parts. Except the deflecting-bullets-with-a-sword part. It was just too much bad cartoon. Or Neo.

12-05-2003, 02:10 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

:
Originally posted by Silversnow
Yes, I liked most of the latest two parts. Except the deflecting-bullets-with-a-sword part. It was just too much bad cartoon. Or Neo.
Yeah I didn't like that much, and I don't know why i wrote it but hey, it's not like it effects the story much.

Chris slowly squinted her eyes open, above her a bright light shone into her eyes. She closed them again and shook herself. Her clothes were soaking wet, with her own blood. She tried to think about what happened but her head was a mess. She tried to move her arm, but found it strapped to the slab she was on.

**Meanwhile**

Panther worried. It'd only been a simple kidnap operation, what could go wrong? He was in a hotel room in the centre of town. He was readying himself to find out what was wrong. He was going to meet a contact at the Candle Time Cafe this evening. He wore a tuxedo. In one of the inside pockets he placed a Silenced Beretta. In the other he placed a Combat knife. After his report, he was going to find out what'd happened to Chris.

it was Eight PM he sat down at a table. On the other side a tall Brunette woman with long hair and eyes that shredded men to pieces.

Panther: Just a quick check in. I'm going on a solo op tonight. This cafe.

Elise: Yes, set your old comms up, I'll give you a hand, as you don't work solo much.

Panther: Thanks Elise.. Well I've got to get going, I'll talk to you in a couple of minutes.

The pair get up, they exchange a brief kiss. They both leave the cafe.

Panther walks to the alley where Chris waited the night before. he opens his bag and attaches several clips to his belt. He also attaches three fragmentation grenades. He was having no mess. In on his own, out with Chris, or else he's die trying.
12-05-2003, 03:09 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Panther waits outside for a few hours. Until the last member of legitimate staff leaves. He enters slowly, he reaches the kitchens enterance and pulls out his beretta. He scans the darkness, with his eyes, for movement nearby. None. He rushes to the far end. He spots the door to the next room a faint light helps irradiating from the small window in the room allows him to duck for cover just as a guard patrolling the kitchen looks his way. After 10 seconds Panther peers around the corner. He clumsily stands up straight banging his head apon a frying pan dangling froma rack.

Guard: What the hell was that?

The guard draws his AK and starts to investigate.

Guard: Not another tonight, last nights one was hard enough...

Panther draws his knife and conceals himself in the shadows. The guard turns and stares at the fallen frying pan. Panther creeps up right behind him and slits his throat without a second thought. He conceals the man's corpse in a nearby Fridge and he takes the Man's AK.