06-27-2003, 10:00 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: May 2003
: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)
Happy Kingdom Hearts

I was floting in the water eyes closed shut when I touched a floor with:A sword,a magic wand,and a magic sheild.I picked up the sword and that was my wepon I gave up the magic wand and was a warrior.The floor was moving It shadered in to a million pecies and I fell on another floor with these black creatures I killed them all with my sword and a big stair came I walked all the way to the next floor.And the closer I go to light,the bigger my shadows become.Then my big shadow became a biiig monster,I ran as fast as i could I almost fell off.But i knew i had to fight him i picked up my sword and while he wasn't looking WHAM!In the brain.The floor broke up again.Last thing I knew I was on my own island kairi was there she startled "Ahhh!" I yelled "He he he" she laughed "Give me break Kairi" I said "I knew I'd find you snoozing down here you lazy bum" she said. "NO!this big montser swallowed me up I couldn't breath i couldn't no," I stopped "come on sora" Kairi said with a laugh. "Hey!anybody forgetting me?You're just as lazy as he is." Riku said "He he he so you noticed" Kirre said "Am I the only one working on the raft?"Riku said Throwing the log he had in my arms."I know! lets finesh the raft together!"kairi said.She also said "Lets race to the door!" "Wait a sec!" Recue said "1,2,3,!" kirie said Me and Riku were trieing to beat each other.Oh my I'll finesh later.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

Last edited by Abe16; 07-02-2003 at 11:01 PM..
06-28-2003, 05:51 PM
Adder
Grubb Fisherman

: Oct 2002
: The nearest DDR machine
: 927
Adder  (11)

I'm sorry, but this is a little too hard to read!

Use paragraphs, and try to tidy up punctuation. If you don't want to waste time, type it in MS word, or some other programme, and then copy/paste it into the new post window.

The part of the story i did get seemed to bve good, but it'll take a few more readings to get it all!
06-28-2003, 07:57 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

: In the smile of every larvae.
: 7,350
Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

kingom hearts is lame if you asked me

06-28-2003, 08:42 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)
Kingdom Hearts Part2

reached to the door but Recue came up and go there before me.Recue and I gave are supplie to kirre I was tried went and relaxed."Supose there is another world out there,whyed we have to land on this one?" Recue said "......ummmI don't know?" I said "extacly!" Recue We got up Recue called me "Sora!,Its a poupu furit You wanted one right?" Recue said again "I uhh thanks!" I said "You share it with with each other,they both bond together for the rest of there lives" "Thanks but uhh I uhh"I tried to say "Hahahehehhahehe!" Recue laughged.I thrugh the poupu fruit over my shoulder and went on.Meanwhile at king mickey's castle Donald was walking to king mickey."Good morning your magisty Wonderful day we ha YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"Then pluto came out with a messege from the king,Donald read the whole thing he ran to sir Goofy.Donlad told goofy "Goofy wake up this important!....Goofy this is important!....GOOFY!!!!!!Donlad yelled with a little magic on top."Waaaaoh!Oh G'moning donlad!" Goofy said."Goofy this is important you can't tell anyone this the queen?" Goofy asked "NO!" Donlad said "Daisy?" goofy asked again "NOOO!you can't tell anyone this is top secret" Donald said again."Oh g'morning gals" goofy said to daisdy and queen minnie.Donald turned around lauging weakly.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

07-01-2003, 07:30 AM
Strike Witch
Laserguns!

: Jan 2003
: 気持ちপ
: 4,311
Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)

I really don't like that game...............
rock band, jazz band,
karate, kendo, mahjong, cyborg, synchronized swimming...
On the other hand, high school boys are
useless outside battle and sports anime.
But they're recklessly trying to make a slice-of-life anime about us.
Ah, we are high school boys,
the miserable high school boys.