Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

: Jun 2000
: Melbourne, Australia, Oddworld
: 2,613
Cloverfield  (72)
Oddworld FAQs: PLEASE READ

Many times we get the same questions answered over and over again on Oddworld Forums. Especially from someone who is new to the Oddworld series.

For those unfamilliar with Oddworld, please take the time to read the following FAQs before posting a topic. It will save you time, and you might just find the answer you're looking at instead of waiting for a response.

OWF ODDWORLD FAQs
Special thanks to Max the Mug, our resident "Oddworld Encyclopedia" for writing and maintaining the Forums' FAQ.

OFFICIAL ODDWORLD.COM FAQ
Oddworld.com's OFFICIAL FAQs written by Alf himself.

Any topics created on subjects answered in the FAQs may be closed accrodingly.

Kind regards,
Abe Babe and the OWF Team...

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!

04-09-2004, 10:00 AM
Wil
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

: Apr 2001
: UK
: 13,534
Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)

I've transfered the FAQ over to my new server, ironed out all the layout errors and generally updated the questions, answers and organisation. It's not perfect, especially as Brinkster insists on putting adverts everywhere, but when TOE is closer to being opened properly I'll pay to get rid of them.

OWF ODDWORLD FAQ - UPDATED!
The updated FAQ by Max the Mug, resident "Oddworld Encyclopaedia" and General Discussion mod. Self proclomation of the highest and therefore best kind.

Many lovely gestures,
Max