06-13-2003, 11:19 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)
Other Worldly...

*Setting: The land was dark and red. Strands of purple grass seemed to fluorish in certain parts of the dry ground. Two tall, black tree's grew fiercly, their leaves a purply-blue and their twigs and branches like that of claws and arms. The two Suns floated proudly in the sky, causing the tree's to cast their shadows in a more than unique fashion. Two small beings were stood in the sunlight, children. No older than 6 or 7. One male. One female. The female's eyes were a gentle pink colour, her skin was black and bone-like. Her ribcage was on the exterior of her body, as was most of her bones. Her arms thin and spindly and her legs more or less the same. Her elbows had sharp, dark-red bones jutting out of them. No longer than a small mobile phone. Out of her rear sprouted a tail, a thin, sleek, leathery looking one with two small, red feathers on the end. Her face was flat and almost human like, except it had red streaks going across the cheeks and her nose was more like a Rabbits than a humans. Two small bleach white horns came from the back of her bald head and stood out from quite a distance. Her hands were skeletal with bleach white claws coming out of the tips. The male was more or less the same. The only differences being he didn't have any horns and his skin tone was a mixture of dark red and black. His eyes were red and he had no tail. They were Malums. A breed of Demon only found in the Demonic Realm, unless summoned to other Realms to do the deeds of the summoners. At the age that they are they are too young to be summoned, but right now they have more important issues on their mind, more important to them anyway, the issues being who had the better ability...*

Female: "No, na-uh. Dont think so..."

Her voice was soft and child-like and as she spoke she crossed her arms.

Male: "I think so...You wunt know where to go or look...or stand..."

He approached her, his voice was like hers, but abit higher.

Male: "Just 'poosh'...and i'm gone."

Female: "Yeh, well...I-I can throw things...around. And you wunt get near me...so there."

She now placed her hands on her hips and stuck her bright red tongue out at the other child. He smirked mischieviously and then disappeared in a 'bamf' of blue and red smoke, appearing behind her, a triumphant look upon his face. The female then span around and shook her head.

Female: "No!! No, no, no, no, no, noooooo...You cheated, you dint wait. I'm gonna tell mommy...and then, then you'll be in trouble. Yehhh."

She turned to one of the large tree's and closed her eyes, squealing at the top of her voice.

Female: "MOMMY, MOMMY!! BASILICA IS CHEATING!!"

Again he dispersed himself, only reappearing when he was infront of her. He quickly shoved her, his face scrunched.

Basilica: "No!! She's lying!! Your lying...!!"

Staggering back the small female tutted and then brushed her hand along her front.

Female: "Dont...touch me."

He stepped forwards.

Basilica: "Why...not?"

He mimicked her voice, smiling as he did so. But whilst he was distracted in his mocking of his sister, a small green rock flew through the air, hitting the left side of his head and thus causing him to stagger to the right. Stunned.

Female: "Thats why...Hmph(!)"

She nodded her head as she 'hmphed' and crossed her arms again. But this only provoked him. Within milliseconds he had once again dispersed but this time he didn't reappear for long. First he reappeared behind her, shoving her forwards, and then to her left side, shoving her to the right, and then to the right, shoving her to the left, and so on until finally he appeared infront of her and shoved her as hard as he could. Causing her to fall on her rear and squash her tail.

Female: "YOUCH!!"

She looked up at him and snarled, slowly clambering to her feet. Bringing her longish tail around to the front of her she checked it, licked her thumb and forefinger and then straightened out the feathers before allowing it to 'swish' back around and behind her again. As she finished preening herself she looked at her brother and shook her head gently from side to side.

Female: "You asked for it..."

Raising her arms in the air, she began to move the dust on the ground telekeneticly. Swirling the dust that was closest to her around her body. Making it look like a miniture Tornado. And then with a quick movement pointed towards Bacilica. He stepped back, wearily, before attempting to disperse. But even though he did, the dust still got into his eyes. Seconds later he reappeared, further to the right then his prior position, coughing and spluttering and rubbing his eyes.

Basilica: "Thats not funny, Blanditia!! You could blind me...!!"

He snorted a couple of times, trying to get the dust out of his mouth and nose. The girl smiled and held out her hand, the green rock that had previously hit Basilica on the side of his head quickly hurtled towards her palm, landing in it squarely. This time she clasped it, and in doing so seemingly charged it up. Strings of electricity wrapped around the small green rock, like Snakes on a tree. She then brought up her arm and hurled it at her disorientated brother, it span through the air and then exploded inches away from his face, causing a mixture of rock and electricity to erupt from were it was positioned at the time. Squeaking he staggered backwards somemore.

Blanditia: "Told you mine was better..."

She leant forwards, sticking her tongue out cheekily.

Voice: "Blandi, Basi...your supposed to train, not fight!!"

The voice was feminine yet authoritive and came from the shadows of one of the two tree's. Blanditia turned to it and sighed.

Blanditia: "Sowi mommy...but he started it!!"

Basilica: "I DID NOT!! SHE DID...SHE PUSHED ME!!"

Blanitia gasped and then shook her head, pointing at her brother, who was still getting the small pieces of dust from his eyes.

Mother: "I don't care. You two better shape up, if your not good you won't get summoned and if you don't get summoned you don't get fed...and you know what happens then, don't you?"

They both nodded gently.

Mother: "Well then, get along. You might need each other one day...anyway, its tea time now. Come and get that, then practice somemore later."

The children nodded again and then slowly made their way into the shade of the tree. Disappeaing in a shimmer as they neared the middle of the shadow itself...

~End~

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

06-14-2003, 09:07 PM
Abeguy
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2003
: United States of Merka
: 1,940
Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)
Question

okay, i'm confused. where is this going?

06-14-2003, 10:41 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

Nowhere. Hence the 'End' thing. Its just a small thing about the Demon world...which will become more important in future fics...

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

06-17-2003, 01:49 AM
Abeguy
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2003
: United States of Merka
: 1,940
Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)

ahhhh. but i didn't get the story to well.