06-13-2003, 01:04 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)
Wired Bad endings for the last game!

What kind horrible fate awaits our heroes in the last game?
Well here is my idea.

Bad ending in the last game.

Our heroes find themselves chained in the dark with individual lights shineing on each hero. sort of like how Abe was in Rupture Farms. Infact this rather large chamber is at Rupture Farms. But its larger and there is more meat Grinders than just one. Each hero of the quintology is hanging over meat grinders just like Abe was in AO. But this time Sam is in this large chamber aswell. She is connected to a bunch of wires with Vykkers and Shrienks at the center of the room surrounding her. There are a bunch of levers and vending machines with led status signs above them and large pipes connected to each of the grinders that surround her aswell. She is being forced to pull them. There are Gluks and sligs and Interns and other industrial races all sitting on benches in this room sort of like watching a circus in a ring and cheering on. Soon a large door opens and out comes a carrage holding Lady Margret being pulled by Kinto Slaves and followed by a small army of sligs. She starts makeing a big speech and then says "Do Em!"

Our heroes realise what their fate is and before they know it they look to the center and see Molluck ordering Sam to pull the levers. She resist but unfortunately she is forced into it. One by one each heroes falls to their death from the last hero of the quintology up until we get to Abe. Now Molluck approaches Abe and says "I should have done this a long time ago!" as he puffs his smoke from his cigar into his face. And then Abe wimpers and stairs at Sam for the last time as a single focus on a tear runs down his face. Abe cries and Sam says I am sorry and then releases the lever as Abe falls to his death. When they are being choped up the little led status signs over the vending machines are reading the contents that is being choped up. After each hero is choped you here the sound of a coin being droped in the vending machine followed by a ding.

Then to get laughs out of this each hero is turned into a meat product and packaged as it comes out of the vending machines. hehe. Abe is a Mudokin pop being forced down Sam's throat, Munch is choped up canned Gabbit and given to the Vykkers not to mention a Slig comes out with his Lungs for Lady Margret. and the rest well they are Feed for the birds! the end!

What kind of bad ending would you want to see in the last game?

Last edited by paramiteabe; 06-13-2003 at 05:08 AM..
06-13-2003, 01:10 PM
slig_hunter72
Fuzzle

: May 2003
: Splinterz front gate
: 101
slig_hunter72  (10)

Wow, that was really good.

I would rather see random scenes of abused and enslaved Mudokons. And then you get to all the heroes who are subjected to tear X-traction. Finally they get dropped into a pit of Fleeches.

You basically see Oddworld destroyed by Glukkons and feel bad for what you did.

06-13-2003, 02:59 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

: In the smile of every larvae.
: 7,350
Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

i cant tell if this is a fanfic or not...tis good though

06-13-2003, 06:05 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)

I would like to see Abe and Munch In a little cell and Molluk,Dripik,V.P Aslik,Brewmaster,Drecter Phleg, and all the excexutives come and Queen Margret lowers down on a chair then two sligs come in throeing Alf in the cell and two more slig come with Slogs the slog is hungry and jumbs out of the sligs hand and jumbs into the cell and starts chewing on Abe,Alf, and Munch.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

06-13-2003, 11:50 PM
Leto
Not Leto

: Dec 2002
: up
: 4,866
Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)

I like pointless, gory humor. Kinda like all the Jason movies :P. But, I dunno, It would be good if Oddworld was destroyed in the ending, because then you would actually try to get the good one. Or it could be changed into an industrial only planet, with no trees and such.