Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

04-08-2003, 08:14 AM
FireFrog
Thudslug

: Jan 2003
: -
: 162
FireFrog  (10)
The Paramite Riders (Hey! Hey! Fire's back!)

Sup guys? Soz for leaving you all (however, some will not have noticed, or not have cared :P)

Anyway, here's a new RPG for ya all to join...

==============================================

Krezz lay on the ground, looking up at the sky peacefully. His journey's had finished and he had left his friends. He was now alone once more with Keero-Keero and Rubix, just fealing he soft grass beneath him... no cares in the world. He still had not figured out the origin of his strange powers however, or the golden scar on his arm. Krezz, although he may just look like your average Slig, could transform into any creature on Oddworld... for short periods of time of course.

Once on his quest however, he remembered encountering the Black Paramite Riders, terrors of the night, from Spooce Shrub Forest. For some reason, they reminded Krezz of something... he couldn't quite put his finger on it however...

Nightfall came quickly, while Krezz was deep in thought. Rubix and Keero-Keero, who had been frollocking around together, cuddled up to Krezz. Suddenly Krezz heard a twig snapping, then the voice of another...

"God damn Slig's... I'll show you!!!"

==============================================
Soz if my RPGing skills are a lil rusty . Well, have fun... I guess.