03-19-2003, 10:02 PM
cooldude
Bolamite

: Jan 2003
: Here im camped out right inbetween the Rpg and Oipt
: 63
cooldude  (10)
Man Slayer...

Thug: Come on kid lets see your money...

A Man At the Bar: .....put him down...

*The thug drops the kid and looks at the seemingly drunken man*

Thug: What was that?

Man: Someone who steals from others has no right to call himself a decent person.
*The thug draws a pistol and points it at the back of the drunks head*

Thug: Get up.

*the man quietly stands up from his drink, And as he does the Thug notices a sword hanging from the mans belt, And Unsheathes his sword as quick as a flash and points it at the man inches from the tip of his nose*
*The thug notices a cross-shaped scar on the drunks cheek*

Thug:...Man Slay..*the Drunk slices across the mans face and sheathes the sword before the man can finish*

*the man is lieing on the ground blood slowly seeping from the small gash on his face*

Thug: You...You're Saishen ,the Man-Slayer

Saishen:I am not fond of that name now I ask you to not harm any more innocents...and if I get word that you have then I shall return and you will have more than just a cut on your cheek.

*with that the Man-Slayer walked out of the bar leaving everyone there stairing in amasment at what they had just seen*

03-19-2003, 10:19 PM
cooldude
Bolamite

cooldude  (10)

As Saishen walked out of the bar and into the ally leading to his small house on the outscirts of town. As he entered the allyway a gang of men with pistols stuck into the waist of their pants and rusty knives incredably long, so long they could be mistaken for machetties all stairing at him.

As Saishen neard the center one of them, looked like the ring leader to him, stepped out infront of him with one of those mean looking knives in his hand.
"Hey buddy, that was our boss that you put down with your sword"
With that, the gang all rushed forward to attack...

03-19-2003, 11:01 PM
Oddsville
Oddworld Almanac

: Jun 2001
: Florida
: 1,830
Oddsville  (236)Oddsville  (236)Oddsville  (236)

[Suddenly a character falls infront of Saishen and starts slashing at gang members. In an instant all of them have fallen except the man who first spoke.

Gangster- You!!

*silence*

Gangster- I thought we killed you!?

*Man stands up awkwardly then looks back at Saishen.

Gangster- ....Hey..Im talking to you!!

Man- Aren't you the legendary Saishen?

Gangster-.......HEY!!!

*Man puts sword away slowly and then pulls out pistol and shoots gangster point blank in the forhead without once looking away from Saishen.

Man- My name is..Norruma...and you've gotta big bounty on your head.........]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRSHXhJzsY

03-20-2003, 03:55 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

A man steps out from the shadows, he is pointing a gun at Saishen
Man:the bounty, is very big indeed!

A group of well dressed men appear from behind him.......

Man: We see you have passed the test............. we have a proposal for you, if your interested. by the way, my name is Langley, my first name, you shall never know!We propose that me and my gang, will be your eyes and ears during your next "job" We have state of the art intelligance gathering services. We can get you any info you want. The Price? you have to protect our gang, we've been under fire from a large gang, they come and attack our members and families, we are too small to attack them.

Last edited by Hobo; 03-20-2003 at 08:40 AM..
03-21-2003, 06:05 PM
cooldude
Bolamite

cooldude  (10)

"Okay.....But this'll cost ya.......10 grand, But if thats too rich for ya then you'll have to deal with this yourself"
*Saishen walks over to the new gang and hands Langley a scrap of paper*
"send the money to this adress"
"And as for you....Norruma, You'll never catch me"
*jumps up and dissapers into the night*

03-21-2003, 06:34 PM
cooldude
Bolamite

cooldude  (10)

Turma walked down the deserted street carring an 8"long sword wrapped in a thick cloth on his sholder. A mysteroius man in a long flat wick hat and flowing dark blue robes appers behind him. Turama whirls around and asks
"who are you?.....WHO ARE YOU!!!"

"that will remain a mystery, I want you to eliminate this man
*the man in the hat holds up a picture of Saishen*
"I am not some hired hitman, I am a fighter for hire"

"yes yes whatever fight this man for me, you will not be dissapointed"
"Ok"
With that Turma walks ahead and the man dissapers into the darkness, But as Turma walks away the man sees a sighn on his back and realizes: That man is not going to fight Sai he is going to destroy him

03-22-2003, 05:03 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

Langley and his gang have stolen, raised and found enough money for Saishen. They leave it in a brown envelope out sie the address. As they are walking back a man, in the shadows speaks.

Man: What's in the envelope.

At the intrusion one of Langleys gang members drew his gun. He fell to the floor dead without the man moving. Langley was getting worried, he looked up and saw a glint of something on a roof. A sniper. Langley had an idea. He got out his pocket mirror and reflected the light up at the sniper, he was useless. Langleys gang opened fire. The man dropped to the floor. They then opened fire at the sniper. He ran away from the edge of the roof only to trip over a cardboard box and to fall over the other edge.

When Langleys gang got back to their hideout, which was in a burnt out building. They were bombarded with reports of a mysterious man killing off lesser known members. The inteligance section of Langleys gang was very hi-tech and often hacked websites to get info.
Langley left his gang to sort themselves out.

Langley went down to a Bar, he was drinking a large glass of scotch when a man carrying a Shotgun entered the bar, the weapon wasn't what caught his attention, everyone carried weapons round here. He was wearing a ring, it looked familiar.
The man sat down next to Langley and ordered a beer. Langley got a better look at the ring. He knew where it was from now. He was so angry, he put a gun to the mans head. The man dropped his beer and the bottle smashed into pieces on the floor.

Man: He..........

Langley; You killed my brother! Now i shall take revenge.

Langley emptied a clip into the mans head. He searched the corpse. He took his wallet, his gun and the ring he had given his brother as a gift. It still had the inscription. The barman, drew his gun and fired a warning shot.
Barman:OUT!
Langley: left a 10 dollar bill on the table, walked outside.
Langley got inside his humvee. He drove back to base. Inside there was a group of gangsters having an argument. That was it for Langley. He got into a furious rageand stated shooting, at the argin g members, they ran for their lives. he chased them out of the the base and fired at the running members. Three of them had fallen to Langleys bullets.

Last edited by Hobo; 03-22-2003 at 02:43 AM..
03-26-2003, 06:16 PM
cooldude
Bolamite

cooldude  (10)

Sai picked up the money from the adress and headed to the hangout Langley told him to go to but ob his way he met a strange man named Turma...

03-27-2003, 01:48 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Langley appeared from the shadows outside his hideout, clasping a half-full bottle of whisky, he stumbled over a bin and fell unconcious................
03-28-2003, 04:18 PM
Oddsville
Oddworld Almanac

: Jun 2001
: Florida
: 1,830
Oddsville  (236)Oddsville  (236)Oddsville  (236)

Noruma walks down a lone street in the mid of night, few street lights and the moon light light his way.

*sits down*

Noruma- Saishen....?

*sighs*

Noruma- What am I gonna do.....?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRSHXhJzsY

04-02-2003, 04:11 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Langley wakes up outside a nightclub. It is named Rangarok, he could vaugely remember through the haze inside his head that Ragnarok was the norse armageddon. He stumbled towards the enterance, only to find himself pinned against a wall by a bouncer. Langley couldn't move, he knew the bouncer recognised him. Langley could hear the stomp of aromored feet. The next thing he knew he was tied up to a chair inside a dark room.

Last edited by Hobo; 04-05-2003 at 12:25 AM..