: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)
Epoch

Doing something different

Characters

Name: Onisasha Sens(AS, me)
Race: Human
Notes: Leader of the Deus Ex Omega Force...owner and feared lord...Also boy friend of Rane Bloodbane

Name: Rane Bloodbane
Race:Human
Notes: Boyfirend of Onisasha Sens, leader of Deus Ex Omega Force

Name: Xavier Cja'la
Notes: Good friend of Oni, feared warrior, darkarts traine

Name:Kaimana
Notes: Friend of Oni, high commander of Oni's vast forces's

Name:Eih'kul
Race: Akit
notes: elder of the last tribes of the Akit, tormented by Oni's forces's

Pictures...

Heavy DEO soldier

Rane

Oni in War Armour

Xavier

Ok fic will go up when I have time

Last edited by Abe's son; 03-10-2003 at 03:33 PM..
03-07-2003, 06:16 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
Abe's son  (10)

In the years of earths 5 peaceful eons, its soil left un-touched by war or alien beings...many broke away from it..made new colonys on different planets..eventualy those eons of peace stoped and wars broke out everywere..the earth, in a last atempt to safe themselve's, they became the law, while the other forces's were 'Mobs' to them. One force conqured a planet and went on to the planets of great warriors and took them...took there world. Others feared this dark hand that loomed over the Galixy, and payed tributes to the force for protection. Its leader was Onisasha Sens, a powerful man whomb controled an army that could desolate a planet with a snap of his fingers. And as you can imagine many challenged him..but failed, and were shuned and then killed. Onisasha is a Commander who rules with fear, using it as his weapon. While other armys may cower, his men are confident and fear noone, making them enteraly powerful. All who opposed Oni's request for them to join him, were destroyed, desolated, and put out of exestants, like a stamped out cigarette.
03-11-2003, 10:54 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)
Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Old friends, New titles

Kai walked through the city, it was now raining, to the building he had been called to meet in front of. Why the hell dose some big time corperation want to see me? Kai thought as he aproched the small dome shaped building. "Well..this is the place.." just as he finished his sentance a flitter pulled up and a man hidden in the shadows asked kai to get in. Kai turned to him. "Hey, can I ask you one question?" the man didn't respond. "Hey im talking to you..." the man still didn't respond. They drove for 3 hours and finealy showed up at a tall skyscraper, two large statues of men in robes with hoods up holding swords stood motionless like sentinles infront of the glass sliding door. Kai got out and walked up to the door, it slid open and he slowly moved into a loby with a desk at the front, some waiting chairs, and some veiw screens on the wall. A man at the desk said. "Please go up sir, Mr.Sens is waiting..." sens.. kai thought why dose that last name sound familer.. . he walked to one of the elevators and then walked in. It imeaditly closed and went all the way up. ding...ding...ding...ding..DING SHOOOSH. The doors slid open and Kai walked out. Infront of him was a desk, clear,clean, and realy nice looking, behind the desk was a chair, and infront of the chair was a large window. The rain gently hit the window with a soft pint sound. The chair swivled around and in it sat a man, with short stringy hair, palish skin and a black shirt, his eyes were brown and his arms were scared slightly. "Kaimana..good to see you again." The mans tough voice called out. "How...wait..are you?"
"Yes Kai..its me..AS...been a long time has it not?"
"It has..now tell me what your doing here and why you called me here.."
"Well..I own this place..pluse a number of thousands of buildings...and I called you here to take a job."
"What kind of job? You've always had a nack for doing strange things..."
"Do you know the Deus Ex Omega force? Or to the citys's people, the DEO."
"Yeah, there the greatest force in the land. Who hasn't heard of them."
"Well kai...im there leader."
Kai was shocked...he didn't know what to say. That little moron grew up to rule half the f*cking world!? "I...cant belive it..."
"Yes neither can I." Said Oni. "But I want you to be my top general....your execpting or dying, and i belive you acept...good...now...get in the flitter and prepare for tommorow.."
"Whats tommorow?" asked Kai "Well..thats the day you get fit for your equipment, your suit, your skin, your only threds you'll be waring when you see your force...now go Kaimana..rest...you'll need it for tommorow." Kai left still shocked and went down and got into the flitter. A General for the DEO? Kai thought How can this get any better!
03-12-2003, 01:15 AM
TheKhanzumer
OIPT Vice President

: Apr 2002
: Nearish to Seattle, Washington
: 1,048
TheKhanzumer  (15)
Happy

THAT ART IS AWESOME!

Did you draw that or did you get it from the web? The human looked a lot like how I draw... but I can't color vary well.
http://216.101.14.114:81/oddworlduni...ekhanzumer.gif
YOU SHOULD STILL VOTE FOR KHANZ!

03-12-2003, 01:55 AM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

: Dec 2001
: Port Orchard, Washington
: 3,506
Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

amazing! good story, great names, amazing art....Kudos to you!

I really like this alot. I love it that you used the name Oni.

Rather, I love the meaning of the name.

Buy my T-shirts. People will like you more and I will hate you less.

03-12-2003, 06:15 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Nov 2001
: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)

Holy Jesus! That's some good shiz! You certainly have more than enough talent to do a mech game/anime/cartoon/comic/whatever, so I'll be expecting you to make a good mech game sometime in the future (God knows we need 'em!), whether you want to or not!

EDIT: How old are you? That is, if you don't mind me asking...

Last edited by SeaRex; 03-12-2003 at 10:18 AM..
03-12-2003, 08:26 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

:
Originally posted by Disgruntled Intern
amazing! good story, great names, amazing art....Kudos to you!

I really like this alot. I love it that you used the name Oni.

Rather, I love the meaning of the name.
yes, Japanese for Demon

and Searex im 14 but this is like..a long time in the future, so i had to raise my age up by alot. Thank you all for your replies more chapters will come soon.
03-12-2003, 10:18 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)
Chapter 2

(see this is what im daydreaming about in class, if only my teachers could see...)
03-12-2003, 10:29 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)
Chapter 2

(see this is what im daydreaming about in class, if only my teachers could see...)

Chapter 2: So I see you've changed a bit

The Xebnaz (Zeb-Nahzz) weren't what you could call a peaceful race. There thin figures, covered in a pale blue carapace, the joined areas a purple fleash were the the segments moved..like a machine. There head like a lizards, 2 glowing yellow eyes on either side of there face, 2 long horns coming forward and curving to there snout from the section were there jaws conect. They used organic weapons ( Example )

Kai got up the next morning in the sweat he'd be staying in until they finished his royal quarters. The sweat was more than enough to acomadate Kai, it was elegent, and almost everything was gilded. Many crystles hung from the ceiling and there was a large crest with 3 swords all crossed on the front of his door, a couple of times he wondered what that ment, but usaly ignored it and went back to "work". On the sixth day of his staying at the ostentatius sweat, he was given a uniform, he was also told to "tidey himself up.". The uniform was a pale gray and the shirt went below the belt line, many creasts and other bages were on it, the pants were slightly baggy and his boots went up to his ankles. He left after cleaning himself up to the lobby were 2 men in black robes waited for him. "Come, we have much to do." Said one with a dark ominus voice. He was led out to another flitter and was wisked away to a large dome shaped building. He walked in and 2 strange creatures dressed finely walked up to him with a gray over coat and put it on him, it went to his feet and had the same 3 sworded crest like the one on his door. Wonder if that means Im a royal general or some crap like that he thought, but then was interupted when a generals cap (think the German kind, he's going to look like a German General when this is done) with a gold crest with anubis's face on it was slamed down on his head. He was quickly rushed over to a room and given and sheath, wich he cliped onto his belt, and then was given a long silver sword, wich his sheathed. He was then given a horse whip, the ends slightly split so it would make people move. He left and got into the flitter. "Well that was abrupt..." he said as the flitter took off.

The flitter came to a large tower, huge, and gothic (Gothic means pointy thank you very much) it was bluish black. He walked up to the doors were to heavy soldiers incased in there armour like crabs steped aside and let him through. He walked in, then saw a women fly right past him and out the door, he didn't get a good glimps of her but he ignored it and walked up to an elevator, it automaticly went to the top floor.

When the door opened he saw Oni sitting behind a desk with a girl in green light armour with red hair and some gold wearings, a sword was sheathed at her hip. "Kai I would like you to meet my girlfriend...Rane, I belive you 2 have met before breifly?" Oni said. "Hi," said Rane extending an arm to shake. "I'm Rane." Her voice was sweet and comforting, he put out his hand and shook hers. "Hello Rane, I'm Kai, Oni's new General." "Grand High General actualy Kai, and I want that to be known..." said Oni. "You see that sword at your belt...and the crest on your coat...that means your part of the 3 swords brother hood, thats the top guys..were at the top of there pyrimid...only 3 people out rank you, me, Rane, and Xavier, my dark arts profesional, and my good friend. He's a creepy fellow but you'll get used to him." Oni got up. "Well...we have an apointment, with the Xebnaz to gather there forces." "Oh so your going to your allies to get them ready for anything." Oni turned to him. "Who said they were my allies? I'm going down there to give them a choice, join me, or die..." Oni turned and left, Rane fallowing him out. Ok.. Kai though So the kid grew up to be a sick demented bastard who kills for fun He fallowed them out Shit...

Last edited by Abe's son; 03-12-2003 at 03:49 PM..
03-12-2003, 11:51 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)
Post UPDATE!! *yells and runs in circles* LOOK!!

Story updated
03-14-2003, 11:02 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

Response or no more for you!
03-31-2003, 09:49 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

PLEASE respond, if you dont no more story.....also look up the word Epoch..and you'll see why i chose it for a name
04-02-2003, 05:01 AM
Canned Gabbiar
Spark Stunk

: Dec 2002
: Dunno...
: 385
Canned Gabbiar  (10)

Holy crap.... THAT IS TOTALLY... AWESOME!!! DUDE!

04-27-2003, 03:44 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

: Oct 2002
: I really can't remember.
: 798
The Red Muse  (10)
*giggle*

Heah! I didn't read the story, but I did look at those neat drawings?

Was it really you who draw them? Because they rock!
I don't think I dare to post any of my crappy art while you're around here... you're just too darned good.
Good for you boi!

04-27-2003, 07:26 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

Those weren't mine, just a friends, sorry guys i've been on vacation while my floors were being done, spent all week at my friends house playing Xbox and swimming. Updates on all my work are soon to come
04-28-2003, 09:53 AM
Canned Gabbiar
Spark Stunk

: Dec 2002
: Dunno...
: 385
Canned Gabbiar  (10)

You should have told us earlier. Well, send your friend my regards.. and tell him he is an awesome artist!!! Tell him to make more!

04-29-2003, 11:03 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

It died...

Last edited by Abe's son; 06-19-2003 at 04:07 PM..
06-18-2003, 05:52 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

Will update soon
06-20-2003, 12:02 AM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

Chapter 3: Between a rock and a hard place

A soldier walked down the hall, his boots clicking on the tiles of the facility. Each step writing and rewriting his fate, and unkowningly forming his own dimise. For he has a stalker. A shadow moves in the rafters. A Ui-Kes. The beasts plauge the planet from teh wastelands to the greenest of gardens. The creatures are perfect hunters. The Ui-Kes hits the floor with a thud, the soldier, turnig around had only time to let out a yelp before the creature lunged out at him off its 6 boney legs and snached him. The Insectoid threw him about like a rag doll and shreded his corpse, tosing it aside like a toy. The beast had 6 boney legs ending in sharp razor sharp claws. It had 2 front scyth like mandibles and a head that went forward into a mouth, no eyes. The creature had ribs exposed on its body, were from the ribs a thick, spine like tail attached it to the bottem, alowing it to lung out at insane speeds. The Ui-kes scutled on looking for the rest of the threat. 3 soldiers poped out at the end of the all and opened fire. The bullets barely pierce its thick carapace. The creature took off at a recless speed and lunged out, 2 soldiers fleeing in fear while the other let out a cry for help, but before he could finish it, the creature impacted, denting the metal behind him, snaping the body in half in a spray of bone, inard and blood. The killer persuded the fleeing soldiers. An Automated turret poped down for the ceiling in the middle of the hall, filled with ripper rounds, opened fire, shreding the creature like paper. The horrors remains lay one the ground. But a scyth came down through the turret and colapsed the ceiling, and another droped down, but this time, it didn't live so long. "DIE SLAVE OF THE DEMON QUEEN!!" Xavier had lept out of the shadows and brought his Kiez(that blade thing he has in the pic) down through the Ui-Kes's skull, cuting it in half, spilling its blood. "Computer scan the perimiter." "SCANING......SCAN COMPLEATE, PRIMITER IS CLEAR SIR." "Good..." Xaiver walked off back into the titianium door at the end of the second hall.

Onisasha got into the dropship, now adored in his battle armour, and Rane fallowed, Kai also entering. 2 Heavy DEO soldiers got in and sat down next to the general. The dropship took off. Kai looked out the window, Seeing a forest below him, vast and open, but littered with patrol units . He sighed, thinking of the beutiy that was wasted by these mechanical abombinations. He spoted a large tower sticking out of the trees. "Oni, What the hell is that?" Oni looked out the window. "Ah, yes, thats our target. Pilot.." "Yessir?" The pilot said through the com. "Set us down near that tower." "Yessir." The dropship lowered twords the ground, and then opened. The 2 soldiers got out followed by Rane, Oni, and Kai. The soldier's moved twords the tower but suddenly movement in the bush's forced them to stop. Out of the 2 bush's emerged 2 Xebnas warriors weilding strange staff like weapons. The creatures yelled something in a strange tounge and went into the clearing were the tower was. A few moments later a larger Xebnas came out, adorned in a cloak and siting in a chair with strange segmented spider legs coming out of them. "What is it you want Oni, we have done no raiding or assualts." said the ambassidor. "I come in need of your help Kezain....A little problem has arose with project Destruction and Rebirth....and I'm going to need some...back up..." said Oni. Kezain said aloud, "Fine..I will help you....because I know the consiquence's if I do not..now go, I will send a ship filled with warriors and builders for your in the morning....." "A wise choice..." and with that, they left...
08-03-2003, 07:06 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

Hey look what I found in my pants just now!

MY STORY!

W00t!

Anyway, for those of you who want it, you can get the unfinished A-Z Dictionary of JAR Corp. Mech's, Scientist's, Troopers, Vehicles, and Equipment..

JAR Corp.

We like spider robots n' shit!