01-22-2003, 10:53 PM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

: May 2002
: In my own little world
: 818
oddling  (10)
Zoids: Operation mouse trap

Preview: "Are you sure I can trust you with this?" Srg. Crouger asked. "This is a heavy responsibility for a zoid pilot your age, this mission is very dangerous." "Don't worry Crouger, you saw me in battle before, This'll be easy! All I have to do infiltrate the headquarters, pose as an imperial soldier, make my way through the ranks until I can get enough information, and boom. Thats all there is to it!" Caolite replied. "Thats easier said than done little one." Caolite's bright green eyes, matching the color of her fur, stared pleadingly with an innocent look up at the sargent, begging him to let her on the mission. There was a short pause as she begged silently to him, while he made his desicion. "*sigh*, Allright Caolite, you can go. But be careful, you know how brutal those imperials are." Srg. Crouger had a worried expression on his face as the young Lupe girl dashed out of the control room, into the zoid bay to retrieve her Command Wolf. She was shortly followed by her organoid, Cobalt. Cobalt clammered down the hallways, until they both got to the zoid bay. A nearby soldier lowered the garage door, and she got into the cockpit. Cobalt tagged along at her side, as they raced through the pouring rain. "She's one brave kid that Caolite, I just hope this isn't the last time I see her......"

(allright, anyone wanna be my sidekick or a bad guy or soemthing?)

Oddling l:c l
"But why is the coffee gone?!!" Pillows of the Caribbean

Last edited by oddling; 01-27-2003 at 03:12 PM..
01-26-2003, 03:01 PM
cooldude
Bolamite

: Jan 2003
: Here im camped out right inbetween the Rpg and Oipt
: 63
cooldude  (10)

Meanwhile in the mountain base that Caolite was going to infuletrate the enemy was developing a new type of Zoid
one that could match the power of an organoid equipped
Zoid they called it the leviathan a Zoid that has multiterrain capabilities. they then called in the best piolet they could find. "DINCHT,ZELL DINCHT!" the speaker boomed.a young man with dark brown hair and brown eyes stood up and walked tword the gates.

(OOC: there you go oddling an enemy for ya)

01-26-2003, 11:47 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

(continue)

Last edited by Abe's son; 01-26-2003 at 03:50 PM..
01-27-2003, 05:34 PM
cooldude
Bolamite

cooldude  (10)

Zell walked up to the gate and went in as a man in a black cloke walked up to him."so I heard you were lookin' for a piolet and well here I am" said Zell."Oh no young man you cant just walk in and expect to get the job first you must go thru a test aganst our best piolets"said the old man."Okay" Zell ran to the bay for his lightning scyces

01-27-2003, 07:45 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

He swerved through the forest, recklessly on his motorcycle. He laughed as he put it into full gear, his head phones blazing loud music. He hit a rock and flew into the air, the bike hitting a tree and falling down, he went with it. "ARGGG!!!". he fell to the ground, quickly getting up and propping his bike up and driving again, he saw a shape in the distance but ignored it.

(here comes the sidekick)
01-27-2003, 09:39 PM
cooldude
Bolamite

cooldude  (10)

(who is him?)

01-27-2003, 10:03 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

(geting to that..you'll find out..I wana keep it mysterious)
01-27-2003, 10:09 PM
cooldude
Bolamite

cooldude  (10)

(OKAY)

01-27-2003, 11:07 PM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

(Eeh! Thanks guys!)

To get to the imperial base, you had to cross Lupe territory. This would prove extremely difficult for any other creature, but being a Lupe herself, she was always welcome. As she walked through the familiar tranquility of the Lupe rainforest, Cobalt along with the Command Wolf trudged noisily, scaring away birds and small lizards. As they marched through the rainforest onto their destination, they heard a strange noise. It sounded liek soem sort of motor, or human machine. "What are humans doing here? I bet their trying to ransack the villages or take some animals for testing. Damn I hate those primates! Too smart for their own good! Maybe we should start hunting them to keep down the suprlus population!" She cursed to herself and spotted out where the human was. She found him riding on a strange vehicle, as he crashed painfully into a tree, headphones dangling off his neck, still playing Disturbed extremely loudly. She rushed over to the scene, and pinned the human to the ground. "What the hell are you doing here?! You wanna get yourself killed?!" The human, which was totaly covered in black clothes, black spikey hair, and even black eyes, looked up at her, as she waited for an answer. "I was just riding my motorcycle through here, this place is a great bike course you know! It's all muddy and dangerous and.." "I don't care how good of a bike course it is! Either come with me and get out of here, or keep driving and get yourself shot!" "Fine! I'll go with you!" As they got situated and ready to go, the human tried petting Cobalt. "Nice organoid, nice dragon.." Cobalt snapped at him and growled deeply at him as he attempted to make contact with him. "I wouldn't do that if I were you human, Cobalt'll snap your fingers right off if your not careful." She warned. "Don't call me human, my name is AS, call me that." "My name is Caolite, Caolite Moonfire." "What kind of name is Caolite?" "What kind of name is AS?" They walked the rest of the way not talking, except for the occasional chit chat. Although this kid was weird and kinda creepy, she felt that after this ordeal was over, they'd be much better friends. As they made to the timberline of the Lupe rainforest, they saw the huge imperial army base. Small explosions could be seen coming from the base. At this distance, they were harmless, but once thye got there, they could prove fatal.

01-27-2003, 11:13 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

AS just stared at the structure "What the heck is that.."he began to approch it. His wearings jingled as he walked, his black shiny eyes just staring. He continued walking when suddenly he heard a mechanical roar from some where "what the heck is THAT!!" He yelled sudenly scared.
01-28-2003, 05:14 PM
cooldude
Bolamite

cooldude  (10)

Zell rumbled through the forest in his Lightning Syces as he tried to spot the cloaked Hellcats that were blasting him."YAHH!!!!" zell yelled as he doged the blasts from unseen guns. Zell detected a heat signiture and shot off a round of energy blasts at it then he came across a lupe and human as they were arguing

01-28-2003, 05:55 PM
cooldude
Bolamite

cooldude  (10)

Zell jumped out of the cockpit of the lightning syces "YO YOU TWO OVER THERE BETTA GET OUTTA HERE BIG FIGHT GOIN ON!". Zell paused as the two soaked in the info."Well?" he asked seeing that the two had yet to move. "fine". Zell climbed up into the cockpit and blasted the heat signiturhe'd picked up eirler. Zell picked the two of the up in the paw of his lightning syces and carried them to a spot where they would be safe. As he put them down the Lupe screamed something...

01-28-2003, 10:32 PM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

An ear-shattering cry rang out across the valley, followed by the earthquaking pounding of giant feet. You could see a line of trees falling over like toothpicks as a giant terrible behemoth made it's way across the rainforest. Various screeches could be heard as the thundering roar of the creature rolled across the mountains. Multiple creatures were fleeing from the scene into the base, some human, some animal, some Lupe. All of them were screaming something terrible in their own language. She couldn't make out anything completly, but out of the various bits of cries she heard, one caught her attention. "It's the Genosaurer! Run, run!" Caolite was silent with shock for a moment, her paw trembling with fear. This new person just continued to fire at things, most likely somethign with a stealth shield, while AS ran around circles, continuously tripping over the same rock, but never realizing not to run where that rock was. "It's coming......" AS stopped abrutley. "What did you say?" "It's coming Odd damn it! RUN!!!!" Caolite grabbed AS and pulled him and herself into the Command Wolf's cockpit. Cobalt took control of the Command Wolf, incase they had to actually battle this strange creature. "Hey kid! Forget about whatever your shooting at and run! This is no time for playing around!" Caolite screeched over the com system to the new kid. "I'm not playing around! This is a serious battle!" "Well it's gonna be alot more serious if we don't get out of here soon! Do you have any idea of what this thing is that is causing all the comosion?!" "It's just someone in a zoid, big deal, I can handle 'em." "This is no punk pulling a prank on everyone, this is serious. That thing making everyone run is something that should never have been put on this planet, something that is pure evil and knows of nothing but to destroy." "Oh yeah? What's that?!" "The Genosaurer......" Suddenly a giant robotic foot crashed down inches from the new kid's Lightnign Saix. A fear-antagonizing roar emmited from it's mouth, lined with rows of sharp teeth. It looked down at Caolite's Command Wolf, then at the other person's Lightning Saix. "Well well Shadow, looks like we have ourselves two bugs to spray tonight." Caolite shivered with fear and hatred at the sound of the Genosaurer's pilot. She knew who it was. An old arch-enemy who put her through more horrific ordeals than she could remember. "That's right Raven. Two pests to spray. You, and You're organoid." The Genosaurer let out another ground-shattering cry. It was probably being controled by Raven's organoid, Shadow. "You just made a big mistake Lupe. No one makes fun of Shadow and lives..." A bright blue ball of energy started to form in the Genosaurer's mouth. It grew larger and larger as it powered up more. A second later, it was gigantic. The Genosaurer reered back and was about to shoot. "Looks like I won this game of tag." Time sort of stopped for a moment, Everythign went slow. As the Genosaurer reered back to fire, she remembered about the shield her fathered had installed on the Command Wolf a long long time ago. Caolite keped her paw on the shield button. After what seemed liek hours, the energy ball was completly powered up. The Genosaurer fired. Caolite activated the shield at the last moment. It missed. The blast ricochetted off the shield, and hit the Genosaurer right in it's only valnurable spot. It crashed to the ground, electricle sparks emmiting from it's wound. Caolite ran off from the scene as fast as she could make the Command Wolf go. Straight to the Imperial base.

01-28-2003, 11:35 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

AS looked back at the Genosarour"...what the heck....WAS THAT....." he ask dumb founded. "And whos shadow, what the heck is going on, and where are we going for chirst's sake!!" Everything was silent, so he put his earphones on, and just listened to the blasting music. He felt something jiggle in his pocket. It was his glock. He took it out and looked at it, slightly dented from the fall, he checked the clip, pushing the lever down and the click noise and then the clip sliding out of the handle. He fumbled with it and then looked at it. One of the bullets was gone from the loading secwence. He wondered why that was missing...no matter he thought, I'll just put a new clip in...even though its kind of a waste... He poped a lew clip in and the slider came back to its normal position ready for firing. He put it back in his belt holster and tucked his shirt over it, turning the music up louder, and siting back.
01-29-2003, 10:23 AM
cooldude
Bolamite

cooldude  (10)

"hey man you'r as lost as i am"said Zell "but if that Geonosaurer comes back after and my lightning syces we'll be ready,right bud!?" The Lightning Syces let out a roar and shook its head."and by the way you, Lupe, where we headed?" asked Zell

01-29-2003, 07:01 PM
cooldude
Bolamite

cooldude  (10)

"And you lupe i was not shooting at just anything it was a bunch of cloked hell cats my mission was to destroy them"said Zell through the comlink."and my name is Zell not human,got that?!.
and if either one of you get in the way of my mission i wont hesatate to blow you to peices and dont think i can't or won't"
said Zell. "im outta here" he yelled as he ran off in the lightning scyces.

02-01-2003, 01:24 AM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

"That Genosaurer is not a regular zoid, it's one of the most powerful zoids on Zi. AS, Raven is a kid who has....more than a bit of a tude problem, and Shadow is his organoid. We are going to the Imperial base, so we can 'join'." She winked AS hintingly, so that Zell wouldn't catch on to her, seeming to be an imperial soldier. As Zell charged off in his powerful Lightning Saix, she made her way up a long winding trail, snaking its way up a large mountain. Once they got to the top, they found themeselves at the base of collosial building, the imperial base. They made their way in, as a few gaurds stood at the entrance, gun pointed at them. "Stop! Who are you and what do you want here?" They asked. Caolite opened the cockpit, and leaped out, landing gracefully on the ground. "My name is Caolite, and this is AS. We wish to join your side." The gaurds looked at eachother quizingly for a moment, and then answered. "Allright, sign up at the entrance. We'll be taking your zoid with us until we are positive you aren't a spy." The gaurds signaled a man ontop of the building next to a lever. He pulled it and opened the huge gate. They walekd into the cavernous base, and quickly signed up. Little did the gaurds know, Cobalt was still inside the Command Wolf , therefor the Command Wolf was still activated. As they stored it in the zoid bay, Cobalt waited until they activated one of the more wayward zoids. When one of the soldiers activated a zoid that didn't obey it him as well, Cobalt fired off a few missles, blasting a large hole in the wall. This would not only damage the base, making it more vulnerable to an attack, but help the other spies get into the base more easily. The restless dark horn he activated started kicking around, so he fired off a couple more missles, and some lazers. This blasted another large hole in the wall, one that would not be as easily repaired as the last one. As the building shook, Caolite smiled slightly at the destruction her organoid had caused, and continued filling out the recrution forms. After she was done, they led her to a room, gave her a uniform, which didn't have a hole for a tail, so she cut one in. After a half an hour or so, a gaurd came in with a permission slip to use her Command Wolf again. The took AS to the zoid bay to pick one put, as he didn't have one allready. Caolite walked into the hall, using the large gaping hole in the wall as a shortcut into the zoid bay. She retrieved the Command Wolf with Cobalt, and raced off into the forest. She was sure to find soem wanna-be zoid pilot out there with a big zoid, or at least a stealth shield on. As she predicted, she ran into some wild hel degunners with stealth shields, that hunted in packs. As they circled around her, pinning her in, she sat calmly, waiting for them to attack. She knew they would all attack at once, being in a pack. The first one fired, triggering off the rest of them. She simply ducked down, the bullets missing her, blasting the hel degguner in front of it. She ran off giggling as the hel degguners faught at eachother angrily. As she looked back at the battling hel degguners, she suddenly ran into something hard. She flew forward in her seat, the seat belt dgging into her chest. She looked at what she had ran into. It was a gigantic black and purple behemoth, armed to the core with deadly missles and lazers. The Genosaurer. It let out its familiar, fear striking roar. "Hello Caolite, miss me?"

02-01-2003, 01:29 AM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

AS looked at the zoids and then spoted a small pod. "What the heck?" He walked over to the pod and touched it. It opened, a blinding light filled the room, he backed away as it grew stronger and evatualy, he passed out. (ok sorry about the shortness)
02-02-2003, 11:22 PM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

(lol, looks like AS found an orgy!......noid!)

"Well well well, if it isn't the little pack wolf and her puppy dog." Raven sneered evily. "Can the jock act Raven, would you prefer to me to kick your butt fast and painless, or kicking and screaming to your mommy?" Caolite snapped back viciously. "You're bug chow Caolite, say hi to the big guy for me, would you?" The Genosaurer flipped around, wacking the Command Wolf on the side of the head. Caolite growled as the status screen flickered red for a bit. She retaliated with a vicious downpour of missles. Raven dodged them, but he was in for a surprise. As the missles exploded, wicked sharp spears shot to the ground like a monsoon. Caolite grined as while he attempted to dodge them, she fired off a few rounds of guns and lazers. About three spears were lodged deep into the Genosaurers back, one of them deep into the joint of its leg. The mechanicle saurian leg sparked, and fell off uselessly. The genosaurer only had one leg now. This was a serious loss of speed, control, and balance. A small blast could send it toppling over like a turtle on its back. "Hmm, nice shot, but think of it as a handycap so I'll be equal to you." Raven lashed out. "You never stop do you Raven?The Genosaurer still charged headstrong at Caolite, hopping oddly on one foot. Despite its injury, it was still pretty fast. It fired off a couple of missles. Caolite dodged them easily, but as she did, one of the Genosaurer's claws lashed out on a thick metal rope, digging into the Command Wolf's back leg. Electrical currents surged through the Command Wolf, and through Caolite as well. Caolite howled in pain as the Genosaurer's attack affected herself as well as her zoid. Since the elctrical current went through everything it touched that wasn't surrounded by a conducter, she was electricuted as well. She knew if she wanted to get out of this battle alive, she had to be mroe carefull. She aimed her ion beam half-blindedly at the Genosaurer, frying off its right claw that it was zapping her with. Caolite sighed with relief as she was no longer having her brains fried. "Like my electric claw attack? It's designed to kill the pathetic pilot ,as well as the zoid." Raven laughed malicuously. He fired off another round, this time Caolite faked dodging to the left, swereved to the right, and did a complete burnout on the Genosaurer. Direct hit. There was a terrifying roar as the Genosaurer was hit by hundreds of missles, lazers, an ion beam, and a charged particle cannon. Such an explosion picked up alot of dust. Caolite threw out a couple of smokebombs to add to the dust, and snuck quietly behind the Genosaurer. Caolite blasted it with all she got, and hearing another satisfying roar. The smoke cleared and the Genosaurer had dissapeared. She searched around but couldn't see him anywhere. "Hey doofus, up here." Raven called from somewhere up high. She spotted him up on a cliff, charged particle beam powering up. Caolite's eyes narrowed with anger at the Raven, she knew only one of them was going to make it through this battle. Her Command Wolf roared, as she charged full power at Raven, guns aimed straight for the cockpit, set to destroy. She turned on her shield she stole off a Shield Liger after a battle, set out her blades she stole off a Blade Liger, powered up her Gojulas double missles, and set her Gun Sniper sights straight for the cockpit. The Command Wolf's claws glowed golden as she powered up her strike lazer claw. The Command Wolf was at full power now. Whatever she plowed into that was weaker went down. In this case she wanted that weaker thing to the Raven. She was 100 yards away from Raven, his charged particle beam nearly powered up. The Genosaurer fired its charged particle beam. "STRIKE LAZER CLAW!!!!!" Caolite screamed at the Command Wolf. It leaped into the air. Strike lazer claw, shield, blades, hundreds of missles, bullets, lazers, and beams, hitting the single most powerful charged particle beam on Zi. There was a blinding white light, and time seemed to freeze for a moment. The Command Wolf suspended in mid-leap, the Genosaurer in mid-blast, the stared at eachother for a moment. They knew neither of them could survive this blast. They were staring eachother down, striking fear into the other with their lazer-intensity glares. Caolite's sharp green eyes glaring into Raven's cool blue ones. He wasn't letting down, neither was Caolite. One of them was not going to survive this battle, she knew it. But she just couldn't give Raven the satisfaction of winning. Still, live today, fight tomorrow. Srg. Crouger was counting on her to get the information needed. She could deal with Raven another day. Raven must have been thinking the same thing too. Both at once, they shouted out the name of their organoids, propeling them out of their cockpits, along with their organoids, out of danger. They were flung out of their cokcpits, and landed side by side on the cold, hard ground. There was a crack as Caolite landed on her stomach, probably one of her ribs, or Raven's. Nevertheless, the ran together as far away from the explosion as they could get in time. They ducked behind a large boulder As the two combating zoids expoded with such an intensity, it knocked over anything withing a 200 yard radius, anythign from trees, to squirrels. They shielded themselves form the blast as the wind blew them over. As the blast died down and ended, they got up form their boulder salvation, and peered at the burning rubble of their zoids. Roaring flames burst from the carcasses of their mechanicle companions, as their chared shells dissintigrated. There was no way ever they would be able to repair them. Raven looked at Caolite. Caolite looked at Raven. They said nothign to eachother, but their glares seemed to say, "This isn't over yet."

02-03-2003, 06:20 PM
cooldude
Bolamite

cooldude  (10)

Zell watched the fight and resulting explosion from atop the cliff beside the base."they fight well but neither would have the strengh to pilot the Leviathen"sneered Zell."well i guess i should turn in the traitor since it was the command wolf that blasted the holes in the base". Zell jumped in the Lightning Saix and ran twords the base."Caolight are you ok"!? asked Zell in his fooling sypathy act."i saw the fight".

02-03-2003, 11:41 PM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

Caolite brushed herself off and hugged Cobalt happily, knowing he was okay. After the short reuinion, Zell came over and asked if they were okay. "Yeah I'm fine, it's the Command Wolf that isn't." She nodded over at the wreckage of the Command Wolf. "Hmm, doesn't look like we'll be able to repair that. Why dont we bring it into the repair bay and see what we can do?" Caolite, Zell, and Cobalt trudged up the mountainside to the repair bay, while Raven hauled off the peices of his Genosaurer, which was surprisingly still in a repairable status. They returned back to the explosion site with a Gustav, pulling the remains of the Command Wolf back up the mountain to the repair bay. The repairman tok one look at it and shouted. "Aye yaye yaye! What did you do to this thing?! Fly it off a cliff?!!" "Something like that." Caolite replied, blushing a bit. "Well this thing isn't going to get very far. It's cheaper to just buy a new zoid." The repairman replied cumbersomly."Well, if that's the case, why don't we try to salvage the core, and transplant it into the new zoid?" Caolite smiled as she thought of the idea. "Hmm, I never thought of that. Wow kid, you ever think of starting a career as a mechanic?" "Eh, I kinda like the job I have now." Caolite walked up to the ruins of her old fallen companion. Sorrow washed over her face as she realized she would never hear its mighty howl as she tore through battle after battle. Instead of crying and making a scene she desided to head back to her bunk and change into something more comfortable. She returned to the repair bay, and beckoned Cobalt outside. As Zi's blazing sun set, casting cool shadows of purple and orange across the harsh, scorched, desert sky, Zi's two moons started to appear in the Eastern side. Caolite sat down on the steps with Cobalt, wondering exactly what was going to happen to her. Her zoid was trashed, she was surrounded by Imperial security gaurds, just waiting for any reason to shoot her, and Raven in his evil Genosaurer, set on killing her. Either way she looked at it she was doomed. Unless that AS kid would come in handy somehow. As the moons reflection flickered across her peircing green eyes, she wondered about that Zell kid. He said he had seen the battle, but Raven was on the Imperial side. Had he figured out she was a spy? If so, this mission would be alot harder than she thought. As she lied down on the ground, watching the sunset, she fell asleep for a bit. When she woke up, it was very dark out, and Cobalt was nowhere to be found. She looked in the repair bay and found him standing in front of the ruins of the Command Wolf. He seemed sad, longing to control the Command Wolf once more. "I know Cobalt, I wish it wouldnt've happened either. But there was nothing I could do. It was either attack, or be Genosaurer chow." Caolite replied sadly. "Grarr, rrawr grr..." Cobalt growled in his own language. Although he sounded scarey and threatening, he was actually very sad and defensless. "Aw don't say that Cobalt. Shadow would probably be a very nice organoid if Raven hadn't brainwashed him to be so evil." "Grarr raaaar rrrrr grar." "I know Cobalt, it would be nice if there were other organoids for you to play with......it would also be nice if there was someone for me to play with too...." Caolite looked down at the ground, her warm smile turning into a cold frown. "Aaaaar rarr grrrrar!" "Yes you are my friend Cobalt. You're my best friend ever. I love playing with you and having fun, but I wish there were other people out there like me. Other Ancient Zoidian Lupes. They're all natives, and only speak Lupish. I'm not even sure if there are any others out there." "Grarr, rawr raaaaaaaar grrrar rawr." Caolite smiled at Cobalt's reassurance. "Thanks Cobalt, you really are my bets friend." Caolite hugged Cobalt, happiness replacing her sorrow. Cobalt broke the silence as he looked up at the Command Wolf's carcass. His face turned to determination as he let go of Caolite, preparing to meld into the Command Wolf. "But Cobalt, it's destroyed! Theres no way your ever going to fix it!" "Grrraarr....." Cobalt jumoed into the air, flashing into a bright blue light. He leaped into the zoid, but instead of the ussual, there was a bright blue wirlwind of light. Caolite stepped back as she stared at the cycloning blue tornado encasing the Command Wolf. Gaurds started pouring into the repair bay, guns aimed at the strange cyclone. An man decorated with badges that must have
been the boss somewhat, rushed ot the scene. "What is the meaning of this?!!!" He shouted. "I don't know sir! I was talking to Cobalt and all of sudden..." "Talking to an organoid?!!! You expect me to beleive that load of crap?! Well it doesn't matter how it happened, what matters is how do we get rid of it!" He interrupted. "Maybe someone could try to break it or go inside." He considered this for a moment, and then grabbed the nearest gaurd. "You, try and get inside that thing." "Yes sir!" The gaurd ran full force at the blue ball, and was hurtled backwards by a strange force. "Well, looks like that isn't the answer to it." A cuople more foolish guards tried jumpingover it, all attempts failing miserably. After a few hours of shootign at it, and trying to break into it, Caolite finally desided that this was getting nowhere. "We have to try a different approach, doing this all day isn't going to work if we know it hasn't for the past hour!" Their new approach wasn't much better. They tried blasting it with missles, only resulting in even more holes in the walls. Caolite eventually gave up hope. It seemed whatever Cobalt was doing, was not going to stop until he wanted it to. She walked up to the strange blue ball, anger and sorrow raging in her eyes. "WHY WON'T YOU OPEN!!!!" Caolite slammed her paws on the bright blue ball, but instead of being hurtled backwards, she slipped right through the light. Caolite withdrew with fear. The others awed in amazment. She stuck her paw through the cyclone again. It was like nothing was there. She gathered up her courage and ran right through. She found herself splased with blue sparkelts of light, the rays swirling around her in a vortex. In the middle was Cobalt hovering quietly over the Command Wolf. "Cobalt, what's going on?" He remained silent. "Cobalt please tell me." He continued to ignore Caolite, hovering over the Command Wolf, simply looking at her. "Cobalt, tell ne now!" Cobalt looked up at her, his blue eyes gleaming. "This, is an organoid vortex. Only organoids, zoids in need, and ones with The Gift can ever see what you are seeing now." "Cobalt....you tal..." "Yes, I can speak your language because in an organoid vortex, there are no boundaries. Just infinity all around you. If yuo walk in one direction, you will not return to the spot you started. You will continue on and on until you die." "But, what is this? Why are you making this organoid vortex? Why am I the only one that can come inside?" "You can come inside the organoid vortex because you have what they call, 'The Gift'. You can talk to organoids, and become one with them. Very few have this gift, you are lucky to know a few people who have it." "I do? Who are they?" "Raven, and your friend AS." "Raven?! AS?! But Raven's evil, and AS is a turd!" "Ah, I wouldn't be so quick to judge people." A Large holographic screen appeared between Caolite and Cobalt. It showed Raven as a little child, playing happily with an older man and woman. Probably his parents. However, the peacful tranquility of the scene was shattered as a terrifying roar. An evil behemoth charged across the valley, shooting everything it saw. It grabbed the young Raven and held him in it's claws. Raven screamed an ear-shattering cry as his parents were shot and brutally killed. "So that's why he's so mean....he's seeking revenge on all zoids for killing his parents!" The horrifying picture turned to a scene with AS cautiously approaching a strange green pod. He thouched the pod, and it exploded with a white light. A deep red organoid walked out of the pod, staring down at AS. The image flickered, and dissapeared. "Wow, I guess there was more to them than we understood." "Much more, you should be more wise in judging people. You have learned your leason, the upgrade is completed, you may leave now." "Wait wha? Upgrade? Hang on a se...." Caolite suddenly felt a searign pain all over her body, and was flung out the sphere, onto her back, where she layed uncontious. Before she blacked out, she heared a chorus of awes, and cought bits of conversation. "Damn! That thing just upgaded that kid's zoid to a Konig Wolf!"

Last edited by oddling; 02-03-2003 at 04:00 PM..
02-03-2003, 11:58 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

AS stared at the red organoid ".....ok that was weird" "Gwar..graaar..." AS looked at him blankly. "....chicka say wha!?" "...Gwar..." AS was confused by the organoid's response's. "You want me naming you...ok...Ima call you..Pok!" the red organoid tilted its head "Gwar gaar?!" AS just huged it and yelled "FRIEND!!" the Organoid ran outside twords the small gathering, AS fallowed. "HEY CAO, LOOKIE WHAT I FOUND!!" he pointed to the organoid. "I named him pok!!"
02-05-2003, 12:43 AM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

(Pok! Cool name!)

Caolite's eyes opened drearily, as she found herself in the hospital ward. She looked to her side to see Cobalt smiling at her, happy to see her up again. "Hey Cobalt, how are yahs buddy?" She hugged Cobalt, a slight jabbing pain racing through her arm. "Raaar raar grrrrrrar!" Cobalt jabbered happily. The two of them laughed and chatted for a few hours, when someone stepped into the room. "Ah, I see you're waking up. Are you okay?" Said the nice lookign nurse. "Yeah I'm fine. Me and Cobalt were just playing around a bit and then you ca..." "You were talking to an organoid? Haha, what an imagination children have. Always playing around with their fantasy tales of talking to organoids and beating terrifying monsters..." Caolite cocked her head in confusion at the nurse. She thought everyone could talk to their organoids, once they got to know them better. Then she remembered the dream she had last night. Cobalt had said something about a gift that let her talk to organoids. She waited till the nurse left, leaving some pudding and glass of milk for her, and asked Cobalt. "Hey Cobalt, I had this really weird dream last night. And you were in it." "Garr raaaaaaaarr rerr." "It wasn't? But....it had to be. It was so strange." "Rrrr, rwar raaaaar grrr." Caolite got out of bed and looke dout in the repair bay. The large holes were still in the walls, but her Command Wolf wasn't there. She checked in the zoid bay and looked at her parking spot. She saw a zoid there, but it was not her Command Wolf. It was a Konig Wolf, the upgrade of a Command wolf. Konig Wolfs were much stronger and faster than a Command Wolf, could she really have one? Just as she walked up to the new zoid, there was a strange blinding red light, and a small vibration. Everyone wondered what had happened and paniked slightly. Caolite rushed outside to the scene of the small quake. She found AS there, but accompanied by a dark red organoid. They were playing together, chasing eachother and tumbling down hills. Caolite saw this and looked back to the day she first found Cobalt. It was a rainy day, her Puppy pack troop was having a little camping trip out in the rainforest, when Caolite desided to wander off a little. She splashed in the puddles and chased frogs through the trees. After a while, it started getting dark, and she noticed she was lost. She decided to take shelter in a small cave behind a waterfall. She wondered deep inside the cave, and found herself in a large cavernous room, the walls lined with paintings and strange markings. In the center of the room, a strange glowing pod was on the floor. She picked it up, nd there was a strange blue light, like the one that she saw earlier. When she got up, Cobalt was there, smiling. It was history ever since. Caolite smiled at the two as they romped around the hills, tagging eachother and running. Caolite and Cobalt exchanged looks, remembering last night when they were looking at the stars. Caolite wished for someone like herself, Cobalt wished for someone like himself. Their wishes had came true. They joined in the fun as AS noticed them, and beckoned them to play. As they tumbled through the wildflowers, the clear blue sky above them, their play was disrupted by the sound of footsteps. Zell was accompanied by several soldiers, armed with nasty looking guns, and two Dark Horns. Zell pointed at them with a triumphant look on his face. "There they are! That Lupe is a Republican spy!" Caolite's heart pounded as the soldiers pointed their guns at them. Zell had found out. He must have heard what Raven and her were saying to eachother. She should have been more careful. "Run!" She grabbed AS and ducked as the soldiers fired. Caolite ran as fast as her legs could take her back to the zoid bay to get her Konig Wolf. The Dark Horns were on their tails in seconds. She knew she couldn't outrun them alone. She grabbed her rocketboard out of her backpack, and grabbed AS on. Cobalt, and AS's new organoid charged ahead of them. An alarm sounded as the Dark Horns continued to fire at them, the zoid bay door started closing. "Oh shit!" Cobalt and the new organoid dove under the door. The rocketboard wasn't built for two people. AS was seriously slowing it down. She knew they couldn't make it under the door in time, but she had a plan. "AS, I'm gonna get off the rocketboard and keep the Dark Horns busy! You get in there and get my Command Wolf! Cobalt and your new organoid will show you what to do!" "But you'll never be able to handle those Dark Horns alone!" "Trust me AS, go!" Caolite jumped off the rocketboard, tumbling harshly on the ground. Caolite tumbled out of the way of a few bullets, and ran into the thick trees. This slowed the Dark Horns down, and gave her new hiding places. Caolite dove into a small lake, and hid behind a rock. Hopefully Dark Horns wouldn't look underwater, otherwise she was toast. She crossed her paws and hoped that AS could work the Konig Wolf. She saw the shadows of the Dark Horns pass over the water, turning it from turquois to jet black. As they did this, her worst fear came true. One of the Dark Horns spotted her. Its neon green eyes pusled deeply beneath its black exterior, a small gun aiming at her chest. Caolite closed her eyes and waited for the gun fire, when she heard an explosion. It wasn't the Dark Horn's gun, but AS blasting out of the zoid bay in the Konig Wolf. Cobalt was controling a Zaber Fang next to him, and started blasting at the Dark Horns. They retreated cowardly, and ran into the woods. Caolite swam to the surface, finaly able to breath again. She got into the Konig Wolf, AS switching to his organoid in the Zaber Fang. "Hey AS, thanks for the save." Caoltie gave him a quick wink. "No prob Cao, next time you need help, just call me and Pok." She assumed that Pok was his new organoid's name. Caoltie switched Konig Wolf into high gear. "Allright, time to turn it up!"

02-05-2003, 07:05 PM
cooldude
Bolamite

cooldude  (10)

Zell watched as Caolite jumped in her Konig Wolf and Zell in his zaber fang.

"Ahahahaha,what fools they think they can defeat me"

with that Zell jumped in the knew Leviathen zoid and slithered to the battle ground.As he neared the battle Zell wrapped around the Konig Wolf constricting it until he could hear the metal bend and groan.

"hahaha ill crush you and your pitiful zoid Caolite!ahahaha!"

as Zell consticted the konig wolf he saw AS arm his gun.Since Zell could not attck with the head mounted partical beam he used the laser blade armed on the tail of the Leviathen and launched it at the Zaber Fang striking it on the leg and he launched another at it aimed right at the chest of the Zoid.

"Die Rebal Scum!!" screamed Zell as he tightend his grip on the upgraded command wolf. AS fired at the huge snake-like Leviathen but even with the high frecuency ammo it didnt penetrate the thick armor that covered it.As Zell crushed the Konig Wolf and speared the Zaber Fang he noticed the dark shape looming over them. Zell quickly slithered off the command wolf and blasted it with the charge partical beam in the mouth of the Leviathen. It turned out that the dark shape was the Genosaurer.Zell started to constrict the huge Zoid and yelled back at the two zoids severly damaged laying on the ground

"YO AS and Caolite i know that I was being a good actor and all but I knew that he would be here and i wanted a real fight so sorry for the damage"

Zell constricted the Genosaurer even faster than the other time and stabed it alot of times with the laser blade before he was thrown off and shot with a machine gun from the Genosaurer.

"That's IT I'V HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!! SO FOLLOW ME IF YOU DARE!" screamed zell

the Leviathen slithered into the pond and the Genosaurer followed.as Caolite and AS watched a gigantic explosion went off under the water and the Leviathen slithered out holding Raven in its mouth

02-05-2003, 09:24 PM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

"Damn.....he's got Raven...... little turd......sure he's good, but theres no reason to kill. Not even Raven deserves to die! Well, maybe.......Ack! What am I saying?!" Caolite watched as Zell carried Raven's limp body in his mouth. Why had Raven followed him in the water? The Genosaurer was a land zoid, not aquatic. He should have known perfectly well that the components would fry in seconds! Dumb ass! Everyone knows only water zoids can go completely underwater like that! AS and Caolite watched as he placed him on the ground next to the lake. Caolite walked up to the small scene, but dared not get out of her damaged Konig Wolf. There's no telling what this kid would do next. "Is he...dead?" AS pondered. "Who cares," Zell replied. "We got him out of the way, so who gives a crap?" "I give a crap!" Caolite snapped back. "Sure, he's evil and stupid!.......And stupid......and don't forget stupid, but that's no reason to kill him!......Did I mention he was stupid?" Cobalt roared in the Konig Wolf and growled. "Hey, I don't have to listen to you, I can beat the crap out of you guys and turn you in for spying! Now get out of here before I crush you and your little orgynoid like a bug!" Zell screached. Caolite kept her ground. "I said GET OUT OF HERE!" Caolite say how he had such a short temper. She was allready brewing a plan in her head. "My my, the ickle wittle baby is having a temper tantrum. Maybe he wants his bottle-wottle?" Zell went off the hook. "You just made a bad desicion Lupe!!" Zell threw a tantrum and attacked at the Konig Wolf. Caolite activated the blades, slicing part of this strange new zoid off. "Say Zell, what is that zoid called anyway? You buy it at the thrift store in one of those quarter machines?" Zell attacked again and missed. "It's called the Leviathen, like it? Well too bad, cause pretty soon, it's gonna be the last thing you see, along with me laughing at you!" The Leviathen charged, latching onto the Konig Wolf's leg. Cobalt tried shaking it off, to no prevail. He tried shooting it off, but only got a couple of nicks on it. AS grabbed the Leviathen in it's jaws and ripped out some mechanicle parts and wires. The Leviathen let out a sceaching hiss and lashed at AS. Its lazer fangs sunk deep in the Zaber Fang's side. AS it lashe dout again at the Zaber Fang, Caolite fired an ion beam at it. This left a large smoking hole, right above cockpit. "Darn! If only it was a little bit lower...." Caolite cursed and dodged another attack from the Leviathen. As all this went on, Caolite had one thing in the back of her head. What had happened to Shadow? Shadow was in the Genosaurer when they blew up, wasn't he? If he was still alive, then she had a perfect idea. Caolite remembered what Cobalt had said in her strange dream, if it was a dream at all. He had said that she wasn't the only one who could talk to organoids like her, AS could too. Caolite wondered..... "AS," "What?" "I know this is gonna sound crazy, but you have to try and call Shadow." "Chicka say wha?" "If Shadow is alive down there, we can get him to go into the Leviathen, and control it. Then Zell will be powerless to control it, and we can cause some mayhem in the meantime." "I get that part but what the heck do you mean by 'call' him? I don't think organoids have cell phones!" "Just imagine you're talking to him, and say what you want in your mind." "You really should see a doctor Caolite, I think that Leviathen thing really messed you up!" "Oh fine! Can't leave a man to a woman's job can you?!" Caolite closed her eyes and focused hard. "Wake up Shadow, come here. " Caolite held her breath as she waited for Shadow to come to the surface. There was a moment of pure anticipation, then a large flash. Shadow burst through the surface, wizzing through the air. He bonded into the first free zoid he could find, the Leviathen. "Good work Shadow. Now, I know I'm not Raven, but you have to listen to me. " "Grrrr....." "Please Shadow. You have to control the Leviathen and destroy it somehow, or at least keep it away while we destroy this base. " "Graaaaaaaaaaaaar!!! Rrrraarr grr....." "Please Shadow now! If you don't want to do it for us, do it for Raven! " "Grrrrr...." Caolite dodged out of the way of another blast of spike missles, AS blasting away like a crazed video game player. The Leviathen hooked its jaws into the Konig Wolf's side, digging in deeply. It wrapped around the head, releasing its jaws from the side. It's serpentine head staring into the cockpit. A charged particle beam started forming in its mouth. This was not good. If he succeded in blasting that charged particle cannon it was lights out. (be back in a sec, gotta eat dinner!)

02-05-2003, 10:21 PM
cooldude
Bolamite

cooldude  (10)

The Leviathens damged areas suddenly flashed and healed back to new.
"go ahead and try your little organoid trick this is a zoid only a piolet can work it no organoid can do it"

Zell activated the laser blade on the end of the tail of the Leviathen then slashed at the konig wolf and cut a large peice of the armor out.
"Ravens not dead just knocked out, now give up or just stop fighting and let me kill you!"
Zell charged the particle beam and blasted a large chunk out of the Konig Wolf only because it jumped out of the way and quickly wrapped around it and squeezed until the metal armor plating groaned and bent as he did this AS kept blasting away but the shots just bounced off the armor of the Leviathen
"this zoid is a super-zoid one that can co in the mountains underwater and fly one that will blast any zoid that gets in my way!!"
Zell slithered over to the limp body of Raven so the others couldn't attack without hitting Raven

"now if you dont mind i dont want to kill you both but if I have to I will"

02-11-2003, 11:32 PM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

Caolite shook with anger at Zell. Stupid Zoid. Stupid human. Stupid war. Stupid Imperials. Stupid everything. She just wanted everything to eb the way it used to be. The Leviathen's serpentine body snaked its way in front of Raven. If she tried to shoot, she would kill him. There was no way out of this one. Both of their zoids were badly damaged, and it didn't look like Zell was going to move. Caolite growled in rage and cursed. She considered surrenduring, but then he would turn them in. Then the Imperials would use them as target practice. This battle wasn't going to last long. One of them was going down. Weither it be Zell, AS, or herself, this battle was going to be bloody. She took this time to study the Leviathen a bit. She knew Zell had an anger managment problem, so she could use that to her advantage. The Leviathens stomach armor seemed to eb weak at the stomach, as it was used mainly for sliding to propell the large snake like beast around. If she could blast that, it would imobilize it. Then if she could just get Zell away from Raven, she'd have a clean shot at him. If only she could agitate him somehow..."Hey pretty boy. You're so tough, come and fight us like a real man instead of waiting for us to attack." "What did you call me?..." Her plan seemed to be working. The Konig Wolf hopped around playfully like an exited puppy. "Come and catch me, or are you too chicken?" Caolite ran off and awaited his reaction. "You fool, you don't know the meaning of a zoid battle, prepare to be destroyed!" The Leviathen charged. This was her chance. As it lept into the air to strike, Caolite ducked and leaned onto her right side, opened up the blades, and sliced a large gash right through one of the metal links. Caolite laughed and picked up Raven in her jaws. "Catcha later sucker." Caolite and AS ran off into the woods. He'd never catch them there. As they did, Shadow flew after them, probably to see how his fallen master would recover. What the hey would happen next, she had no clue, but the only thing she was sure of, was that they should keep on their toes if they didn't want to end up as target practice.

(what a borign chapter this was) Oddling l:c l

02-12-2003, 09:32 PM
cooldude
Bolamite

cooldude  (10)

"YOU IDIOTS WHY DIDN'T YOU PUT BETTER ARMOR ON THE UNDERSIDE!!!!??"yelled Zell having just lost to the Konig Wolf.
"s-s-sorry s-sir it wont happen again sir"
"good now get to work reparing the Leviathen!"

Zell coulden't belive he was beaten by those amaturs. how could they have known to attack the belly?

02-14-2003, 01:47 AM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

oddling  (10)

Caolite splashed some water on Raven as he started waking up. His eyes opened drearily as he attempted getting up. "Well it's about time you woke up from your beauty sleep." Caolite joked. "What happened? Why are you here? Where's Shadow?" Raven scrambled to his feet in alarm. "I just saved your life you little turd, that cocky little tempertantrum of a zoid pilot was trying to use you as bait. Lucky for you, we found a way to beat him. *sigh*The things I do for people, even when they try to blow me up." Raven sat down again shocked. "You risked your life to save me? But, but I destroyed your zoid and almost killed you." "Yeah? So? I couldn't just shoot you. Besides, you were part of our strategy to beat him." Raven stared at Caolite, thoughts twisting through his head. He had tried to kill this girl, and still she saved his life. Why? Raven sat pondering for quite a while, untill Shadow burst in, hugging him happily. "Shadow! You're okay!" Caolite and AS watched warming reunion of Raven and Shadow, and were glad they desided not to leave him for Leviathen chow. Caolite fixed up the Konig Wolf and the Zaber Fang, while AS played around with Pok. Caolite wondered if there were any parts she could salvage from the battle. Maybe something from the Genosaurer or something that got sliced off the Leviathen. "Hey guys, I'm gonna go and see if I can find any scraps we can use from the battle." "I'll come with you. It's the least I can do after you saved my life." Raven tagged along as they searched the battle site for parts. Now this was a sight. Two arch-enemies helping eachother out. It was like cats and dogs being nice to one another. On land, they found a few small guns. Under water in the small lake that the Genosaurer was destroyed in, they found a much more powerful weapon. They found the charged particle cannon, the Genosaurer's most powerful weapon, and another valuble peice of equipment, a jet booster. They put the charged particle cannon on AS's Zaber Fang, since Caolite allready had one, and attached the boosters to the Konig Wolf. The rest of the weapons were split up between them. Everyone hung out and relaxed for a while when Raven brought up a question. "Hey guys, my Genosaurer was destroyed right? I don't have a zoid." "Well, you're an Imperial, you could just waltz right in there and ask for one, couldn't you?" AS replied. "Yeah, but they know I was with you, and they'll make me tell where you are. If they track you down you won't stand a chance. You'll have to leave a few days in advance before I go back. Then I can just say you dumped me out there for the vultures." "Hmm, your saving our cans, but making us look bad at the same time. Very clever. Even in a life and death situation you can still make snappy come backs." "Hey, I have a gift for annoying people. Be glad I'm even doing this at all. You should go now before I change my mind." Caolite hopped in the Command Wolf, AS in his Zaber Fang. Cobalt and Pok said good bye to Shadow, and trailed behind the two zoids, jabbering something about how Shadow wasn't that bad once you got to know him. "Hey Caolite?" "Yeah AS?" "Why'd we save Raven in the first place? I mean, if it wasn't for Cobalt, you wouldn't even have a zoid." "If it wasn't for Cobalt I probably wouldn't be here right now. I've had alot of near death situations and once you go through the things I have, people that want to blow you up don't really matter that much." "Yeah, but why didn't you just shoot at the Leviathen and get Raven out of the way?" "Because killing someone makes just as bad as the people who want to kill you. Two wrongs don't make a right." The two oddly paired zoids trudged loudly through the forest onto where ever they were headed next. Caolite had heard of an Imperial base farther south, maybe they could try and destroy it. Or maybe they could give another whirl as spies there. Naw. Even if she changed her name and made herself look different, they still knew what zoid she had, and knew about Cobalt. Who cared where they were going. They were on the open road again, no worries, just scenic routes and wilderness. Unfourtionatly it wouldn't last long. The Republican army was counting on them, and they couldn't just run off. They headed down south to the next Imperial base, where their next adventure lied.

03-12-2003, 08:48 PM
Mystycal_ABE
Zappfly

: Mar 2003
: 8
Mystycal_ABE  (10)
Oddworld and

And the zoidz bran socot's blew up and everybody died a tragical death holding each other in their arms.As the sun set their spirit's fouht battle's in the new world of sealab 2021.Badapopgajajahdopabowwowdadadadada!