04-22-2001, 04:29 PM
Lantra
Clakker Relic Miner

: Apr 2001
: Vancouver Canada
: 847
Lantra  (11)
oddworld at e3

does anyone know wether oddworld will be at e3 this year. steel shark can you help us out.

04-22-2001, 06:02 PM
Steel Shark 100
Fuzzle

: California, and Europe
: 120
Steel Shark 100  (11)

Hi Lantra, Steel Shark to the rescue. I now have 36 behind the scenes/closed door type meetings with what I believe to be the top games coming.

I will also plow my way through the crowd for all other news out there ( weightlifting will finally pay off ).

What ever I can get from Oddworld there at E3 I will get in the most intricate of details, I promise. And if they give me a problem I will huff and puff and blow there doors down. I WANT MORE INFO ODDWORLD.

I have many connections in the industry, and will try to get connected with ODDworld. I have not done any BIZ with Oddworld in the past ( by that I mean invest any cash or work on any of there projects ).

Bottom line : I will get major news and a very detailed opinion on all Oddworld will be offering. I'll make sure that all my fellow Oddworld lovers will feel as if they were at E3.
04-22-2001, 06:13 PM
Lantra
Clakker Relic Miner

: Vancouver Canada
: 847
Lantra  (11)

thnaks alot steel shark

04-22-2001, 06:55 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

So, you got to give us all the scoop on what's going on there, X-box and Odd style. Since I will not be able to make it this year. I went last year, I mostly hung around the X-Box/PS2 Section. That was so tight... Man, Im making sure I go next year.

04-23-2001, 12:20 AM
Elum
Spark Stunk

: USA
: 373
Elum  (12)

Can you carry a d-camera? Won't OI have like a big display up or something?

04-23-2001, 05:24 AM
Pacen
Boombat Seeker

: NSW, Australia
: 643
Pacen  (23)

Big display? bah. They will have a playable demo and probably much more.

So enjoy playing the game Steel Shark! And please do try to get some pics/audio for us!
04-23-2001, 12:05 PM
Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

: Jun 2000
: Melbourne, Australia, Oddworld
: 2,613
Cloverfield  (72)

:
Originally posted by Dakkan Blackblade:
So, you got to give us all the scoop on what's going on there, X-box and Odd style. Since I will not be able to make it this year. I went last year, I mostly hung around the X-Box/PS2 Section. That was so tight... Man, Im making sure I go next year.
How'd you manage to go to E3 Dakkan... I thought it was an industry only kind of thing (unless of course you have connections). I think it is every gamer's dream to go to E3.

Abe Babe...

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!