12-23-2002, 12:08 AM
Latamire_Munch
Fuzzle

: Dec 2002
: Florida or somewhere like that
: 132
Latamire_Munch  (10)
Going Nowhere Fast

RPG summary- This is my first attempt at RPG, so bear with me. My character was rescued by Abe from Rupture Farms, some ODD cosmic force interrupted the bird portal transportation and he ended up on a different continent! You can make different species if you want! It's open to anything but earth creatures. Let's try to have fun, ya?

My character
----------

Name- Thacker
Age- 20
Species- Mudokon
Personality- Curious, brave, funloving
Objective- To find a way back to Mudos.
Extra- Thacker has pale green skin, almost white. He had a long brown feather reaching to his back.

--------------------------------

When Thacker saw Abe come up to him, he was overjoyed! He'd finally come. With a brief greeting, Abe led him to a bird portal. He chanted and Thacker stepped through. But, something went wrong, the normal orange-white light turned into complete darkness. Thacker got scared as this abnormally long trip turned violent. He was thrown in different directions, his body felt like it was going to be pulled and ripped apart! Suddenly, the light turned bright again and Thacker landed hard on a grassy ground. He slipped in and out of unconciousness as he felt someone pick him up and carry him into shelter. (insert new character here, lol)
12-23-2002, 11:18 AM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

Charater-----
Vita- look up vykkers labs!
--------

Vita looked over at the strange creature. The fire he was buildng fizzed and crackled in the warm night air. He dipped his hands into some honey and licked them, the creature was moving at least.
He moved qickly and silently beside the creature. Looking up as he heard the famillar voices of the sligs he was running from. He left the creature and ran deep into the forest.

12-28-2002, 03:11 AM
Latamire_Munch
Fuzzle

Latamire_Munch  (10)

Thacker woke hearing footsteps trudging through the grass. He lifted his head to see a figure moving away from him. Suddenly he heard the familiar voices of sligs coming his way. A slig suddenly approached and called, "Hey you!"
12-29-2002, 09:57 AM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

He only took a few steps befor his conscience got the better of him. He heard the slig saying something an he peered through the leaves. The creture had fuly woken, his eyes locked onto the slig.

The large moon cast a long silvery shadow across the forest. Making it look eary and strange. The cold, quiet still air closed in as vita walked off.

12-29-2002, 09:43 PM
Latamire_Munch
Fuzzle

Latamire_Munch  (10)

An immediate response to Thacker's fear of the slig made him get up and bolt further into the forest. He heard the slig call, "Hey guys! A mud! Gettin' away!" This made Thacker run faster. The low branches whipped against his skin. The grass crunched under his feet and he heard distant hoots and calls of unknown creatures. Thacker ran further.
01-18-2003, 02:08 AM
Latamire_Munch
Fuzzle

Latamire_Munch  (10)

((I guess I'll jump on this, since no one else is.))

Thacker ran as fast as he could, hoping for a miracle. Suddenly, he ran right into something hard and tall. A large hand grabbed Thacker's shoulder and suddenly left the forest floor into the sky. The creature that held him had glider wings on his back and he was black and devilish-looking. The thing suddenly dropped him onto a hard rocky ground and landed right next to him. Thacker looked up into the black face with the glowing white eyes looking down upon him.

Then it spoke, with a bit of an accent, "Don't you know it's dangerous for a Mud to be trampling around in slig territory?"

"Well, what were you doing there?"

"I am a Cri'len, I can fend for myself. Mudokons on the other hand are pretty helpless against a slig force. My name is Gyron. I've taken you to this small rebel camp, where you can get on your feet."

And without giving Thacker a chance to answer, Gyron took flight,and left him. When Thacker turned, he noticed the camp, and many creatures and many eyes upon him.