12-14-2002, 04:29 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: Aug 2002
: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)
Happy dairy of a grunt

my name is kaneko stang, i'm a grunt class working for the covenant.

you never really worry about the green demon because you think he is so far away, but, he isnt. It started on my mission on the ring world halo. I had to guard one of the many rooms to the control room. It was a circular room, with a large glass structure that had smoke coming up it in the middle. I had 2 plasma granades and my trusty plasma pistol, "pedro" i called it.

The dropship dropped the crew off at the control room and we worked our way back, i had heard that the green demon was at the ship, killing every thing in sight, i was happy to be here, for now. The team consisted of 1 elite, he was commander, 4 grunts including me, and 2 jackles.

We had supplies and our orders were not to let any non covenant to pass, i had no idea that we would be having to stop the green demon. We were at the camp for about 2 days, when i heard gunfire, a voice went over the comm. "he's here!!!!" the large door opened and there he was, the green demon.

the elite started firing at him, doing damage, but it didnt kill him, he shot of the shields of the elite and then hit him away. 3 grunts ran at him, needlers and plasma pistols firing, they were all dead in 5 seconds, there was no stopping him!

i took this chance to run and hide, i knew i could get behind him and go out the door he came through, it is after all, a circular room. He was having some problems with the jackles, which brought me some time, i ran, got to the door, when he turned. He looked at me with that huge golden eye, and shot.

I took a bullet in the lung and in the leg, i played dead though, i now have only one lung, but my leg still works. I layed there, in my pool of blood, eventually, a rescue team arrived, taking me to safety.

I am now combat ready, i will be going into my new mission, my armor is now black, i have 4 plasma granades and a needler. I will be going to a crashed human ship, to hold it at fort, strange zombie like creatures have come abord the ship, so i am in the first dropship out.

just tell me if u want more!

12-15-2002, 03:30 PM
Mojo
Wired Forever!

: Dec 2001
: I'm everywhere...
: 2,258
Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)

more MORE more MORE more MORE more MORE!!!
- And you're still a dick.

12-18-2002, 05:35 PM
M.O.M
Outlaw Sniper

: Jun 2002
: England
: 1,542
M.O.M  (11)
Happy

like the almight alphascrab said! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-19-2002, 01:45 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

the dropship whereled through the sky, out side was desert like.I now have a new team, 2 elites, 4 grunts, 2 with needlers, 2 with fule rod cannons. As we approached the ship is saw the "flood" out side, we would have to fight them, which was no problem, as i heard they could not use weapons and needlers woked well against them.

I was hoping i had seen the last of the green demon at the control room, but it was a human ship, i tryed not to think about it.

We jumped out of the dropship and almost instantly were attacked by flood, i fired my needler, the needles stuck to the skin of the flood like leeches, they exploded, taking of both arms, but it was still coming. Suddenly the flood started using weapons, but i didnt think they were smart enough, i took cover and eventually, the elites and fule rod grunts took care of them.

We stationed our selves in what looked like a human cafeteria, there was no flood for the moment.

I heared gun fire out side, assuming it was flood, but then the door opened. My world went into slomo, GREEN DEMON!, the weapon it held now was longer, and had to be pumped after every shot. I knew we could win, we are all black spec. ops, but the green demon took out both elites at close range with the weapon, i took out a needler, "how dare it use covenant weaponry!" i thought.

i took out the 2 grunts with needlers with it, then went back to the other weapon, it fired at me, taring my leg streight off, i shot both fule rod grunts on the face, killing them both.

I saw the 2 fule rod cannons, they were about to explode, i was at a safe distance though, one went off, sending the other right in to my face where it exploded, i felt no pain, the world went green, then everything went black.

the dairy of Kaneko Stang, K.I.A

12-19-2002, 05:31 PM
Mojo
Wired Forever!

WHOHOO!!! CAN I TRY TOO!?!?!

It was cold aboard Thruth & Reconciliation. The commander Elite of the ship ordered us all to get aboard the transports. I said to my neighbour; ' Dang, why would they wanna ussssse me? I'm just a sssssimple Jackal? I dun' gettit?' But I got on the Transport anyhow.

We flew t'wards the big ring and we landed on a snowy mountain top. Another transport flew by with a Wraith underneath it. The Tank was dropped further down. Later, some Banhees approached and landed on the mountain. All the Elites jumped out of it. I was amazed how many troops there still where, cuz some green moron had killed most of the crew of T & R...

I dunno how long we where on that mountain, but we killed the time with games like 'Kick the tree' and 'Punch the Grunt' but suddenly it was dark. I heard from one of the Elites that the pink aliens had turn green, and started to fight the pink ones. I could hear the sounds of a war from afar. I thought it was the green aliens, but then I saw it. It was green, but not all mushy. It drove in some sort of vehicle and ran over the Hunters at the foot of the mountain...

To be continued...

12-20-2002, 02:23 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

good story, please go on.

12-22-2002, 12:30 PM
Mojo
Wired Forever!

It drove near the high ledge with an Elite waiting there. Then it got out of the vehicle. It had a massive weapon, but I couldn't see what it was like. I only know that I felt the mountain tremble, and then a big bang.

2 of the Elites jumped in the banshees and flew down. 10 secs later the banshees fell down in flames. I saw the Wraith move t'wards the green thing, and it started firing. The thing moved like death, it shot the Wraith! No-one has survived a fight with a Wraith before! We were stunned! It killed all the men on the foot of the mountain, and then grabbed a Banshee. It flew up, and when it was much higher than the mountain itself it started firing with the craft. Some of the Elites jumped in the other banshees, while the others started firing at the enemy.

BOOM! The enemy killed 1 banshee with the Fuel Rod Gun.
BLAM! it killed the other ones too!.

Some of the Grunts with the Fuel Rod Guns started firing too, but they where no match for the green alien.

Then the alien saw me. It was too low to fire the Fuel Rod Cannon at me, but with the plasma guns, it took my shield. And It would take a whole minute to recharge!

I knew I was gonna die. So when the Alien went up again, to fire the Fuel Rod Cannon, I took a grenade and tossed at my feet. I counted the time, and the last thing I saw was a big green bolt of plasma flying t'wards me, before the grenade blew, making the surroundings blue, and the blue turned into black.....

Last edited by Mojo; 12-22-2002 at 04:34 AM..
12-30-2002, 05:28 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

: Oct 2002
: I really can't remember.
: 798
The Red Muse  (10)

Ooh... Is this about Halo?
I kinda like it...