Well, do you?
11-16-2002, 09:58 AM
Wolfpac
Hoodie Patrol

: May 2001
: Take a Seat!
: 800
Wolfpac  (11)

Well of course. Mexicans jump the Boarder to the United States every day.

But seriously, there are billions of Stars in our Galaxy. And there are Billions of Galaxies. If we are the only Race out there then the Universe must be a Very Boring Place. If they are on earth is another thing

11-16-2002, 03:09 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

Darn... I accidnetaly hit the "dont be daft" thing or whatever while it was loading... I meant to click the "of course" one.

Aleins exist. I dated one once.
11-16-2002, 06:57 PM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Nov 2001
: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

I believe aliens exist, I won't go any further than to say that at the moment.

Davey, you can edit polls if you stuff up! *edits poll*

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

11-17-2002, 02:14 AM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

: Jun 2002
: weeeeeeeee!
: 1,410
sligster  (10)

I have seen one. Ever scince they won't stop coming....it's creepy. It's always the same alien! I GOT A PHOTO OF IT!!! * shows everybody a picture of sister raiding fridge * SHE'S AN ALIEN!!!!! But seriously, I do belive in aliens.
Asshole
Albert Einstein never learned how to drive a car.

11-17-2002, 06:59 AM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

: Aug 2002
: Australia, Sydney
: 1,908
Joshy  (20)

Definately, there must be something else other then humans.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God.
You see things, and you say 'why'. But i dream things that never were and i say 'why not'.

11-18-2002, 10:17 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

The possablities of other life are really good. Infact I do balieve that there is other life someplace else but not intelegant. Intelegant life now that is something that could exist but how and where is the only question. If intelegant life exist I don't think they could visit earth unless they are extremely advance in their society. Maybe other intelegant life are like us with technology and not yet gotten to that point to cross the galaxy. But I could be wrong too. I keep an open mind on this type of thing.

11-18-2002, 05:32 PM
Mojo
Wired Forever!

: I'm everywhere...
: 2,258
Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)

Yes, I do believe in Aliens.

Think about it... Billions of solarsystems in the galaxy, and alltogether millions of Planets... And we're s'posed to be the only one with life?? Sounds like doggie doo ta me

:
If intelegant life exist I don't think they could visit earth unless they are extremely advance in their society.
Yeah, but remember, the distance would be very large... So they have to travel years, decades or maybe centuries to get to our solarsystem.

All they have to have is a vessel that can use little fuel per lightyear and only lotsa fuel during launch, and then floating through space, only avoiding being hit by planets ot meteors by the navigation boosters.

For all we know some alien race that could possible live thousends of lightyears away, could be halfway on their way to Earth now...
- And you're still a dick.

Last edited by Mojo; 11-18-2002 at 09:42 AM..
11-19-2002, 02:32 AM
OddPod
Thudslug

: In a house
: 155
OddPod  (10)

Yeh i think there are aliens.

11-19-2002, 04:43 AM
mudflub2

: Oct 2002
: mudos flats no 23487645
: 131
mudflub2  (10)

I heard that radio waves from earth have allready reached the nearest star.

not sure, though.
11-19-2002, 09:20 PM
Stanley
Thudslug

: Jul 2002
: ..................
: 178
Stanley  (10)

In a time computer chips were huge now they are smaler then ever...

There couldent be that much of a dromatic change that quickly in time fore tenoligy...

But the question is what happend to the teacher..........

11-19-2002, 09:35 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

What are you talking about....
11-20-2002, 04:50 AM
M.O.M
Outlaw Sniper

: England
: 1,542
M.O.M  (11)
Happy

they are out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to Mr/Mrs alien

when you visit earth say hello to me but please dont probe me!!!!!!!!

11-20-2002, 05:18 AM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

: Australia, Sydney
: 1,908
Joshy  (20)

:
Originally posted by Stanley
In a time computer chips were huge now they are smaler then ever...

There couldent be that much of a dromatic change that quickly in time fore tenoligy...
What???
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God.
You see things, and you say 'why'. But i dream things that never were and i say 'why not'.

11-20-2002, 01:28 PM
M.O.M
Outlaw Sniper

M.O.M  (11)
Native

what does microchips gotta do wit aliens

11-20-2002, 06:53 PM
Oddsville
Oddworld Almanac

: Jun 2001
: Florida
: 1,830
Oddsville  (236)Oddsville  (236)Oddsville  (236)

Of course they do! I even know I guy that used to work at Area 51 and boy the things he could tell ya!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRSHXhJzsY

11-20-2002, 10:52 PM
MojoMan220
Outlaw Mortar

: Jan 2002
: Jesusland
: 1,770
MojoMan220  (235)MojoMan220  (235)MojoMan220  (235)

:
Originally posted by Oddsville
Of course they do! I even know I guy that used to work at Area 51 and boy the things he could tell ya!!!!
He must be lying; if you work for area 51, your not going to be leaving anytime soon... trust me.
11-21-2002, 04:56 AM
M.O.M
Outlaw Sniper

M.O.M  (11)
Happy

why do you wotk there?

11-21-2002, 05:15 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

:
I even know I guy that used to work at Area 51 and boy the things he could tell ya!!!!
Im suuuure you did. Area 51 is a military base...nothing else.

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

11-21-2002, 07:45 PM
Pilot

: Apr 2001
: ▄▀▄▀
: 2,722
Pilot  (3581)Pilot  (3581)Pilot  (3581)Pilot  (3581)Pilot  (3581)Pilot  (3581)Pilot  (3581)Pilot  (3581)Pilot  (3581)Pilot  (3581)Pilot  (3581)

Wow, isn't it ironic how my life, over the past couple of months, seems to be have revolving around extraterrestrial beings; so much so that I have hardly been here.... yet when i come back I find this topic?

When one is willing to open their eyes and see what there is to see in the world around them, the evidence is undenyable. I myself have been asking very serious and deep questions regarding more or less this subject... and the answers I get are startling. Isn't the truth normally startling??

Of course, I do not have all the answers. But I can tell you this: they do exist. From the information I have come across, I can also say that they are NOT malevolant beings. They've been with us for about 1000 years (the evidence is in our past arts and literature.) They're not here because they have to be, and by no means are they our 'saviors'. They are interested in seeing us admitted into the IFSP; or the Intergalactic Federation of Sovereign Planets, of which there are roughly 27,000 other different species currently holding memberships.

More or less--everyone knows what they look like ('everyone' being used generally.) You see caracatures of them all over within our society; they're probably most commonly known as the "Grays." Though they do in fact go by other names, the most accurate name I have found to be is the "Verdants."

I've also been terribly distressed lately because of an important issue involving the Human race as a whole. For about 50 years, these beings have been attempting to acclimatize us to their presence in order to initiate a point of contact. After the fall of the Soviet Union and the end of the Cold War, they were extremely pleased to see us, as a race, coming together. As a matter fact, their existance was planned to go public in the early months of 2002! Tragically, this has been put on haiatus due to the events of 9/11. On Tuesday, September 11, the contact program was put on hold. The reason other than the obvious that this is so tragic, is that "If the humans unleash the nuclear virus at any time" the Verdants will be giving up on us and moving on.

As a part of Earth becoming a member of the IFSP, we will then have the ultimate priveledge of expanding our horizons to the outermost reaches of the galaxy. I believe there is an initial 10 year "probationary" period for those that are admitted.

These beings, who we are all most likely familiar with, are not here to save us. They are simply interested in interacting with us as well as seeing us admitted to the IFSP. They don't even have to be here; yet they are. It would be the ultimate disaster if a nuclear weapon were to be released, and seeing the human race being left completely alone.

Regardless of whether you believe this or not... we must all have at least a little compassion for others, and we must also make sure that nuclear weapons are NOT used at any time in the future. If this happens, not only will we be left here alone, but we will also be 'policed' to see that we do not in fact LEAVE planet earth at any time because we posess such destructive weapons. Those that are members of the IFSP are not allowed to carry weapons of any kind. So basically, we'd be jailed to planet Earth... if we don't open our eyes and change our ways.

Again, beleive it or don't. I have asked the questions and sought the answers. This is really the first time I've shared this information with anybody; and it's probably the best place at that. Even if you don't believe the fact that the Grays exist and are interested in helping us, at least believe that we must all work hard to see that we do not nuke ourselves.

I do make a request of all the readers: I am not trying to push my beliefs onto anyone. If you don't liek what I have to say or if it, for some reason, insults or angers you... you don't have to listen, or read, or even respond. However, healthy input is always contructive.

11-21-2002, 08:30 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

I know exactly what you are talking about Pilot. They mention something about the IFSP on Coast to Coast. And I say it's quite intresting. I do balieve our Government is hideing something from us and that they will not tell us until we are ready. In other words if the Government said that they do exist right now everyone suposedly would panic. We are just not ready to know for sure quite yet because we are too violent in nature. When we learn to live among one another peacefully then we can know.

11-21-2002, 08:44 PM
Pilot

Pilot  (3581)Pilot  (3581)Pilot  (3581)Pilot  (3581)Pilot  (3581)Pilot  (3581)Pilot  (3581)Pilot  (3581)Pilot  (3581)Pilot  (3581)Pilot  (3581)

Yes... Mr Bell has been silenced many times due to the type of information he has been sharing over the airwaves. In fact, it is said that there is a "Team AB" (Team Art Bell) who keep a close listen to his show and terminate the broadcasts when needed. I strongly believe this is true.

It's frustrating to us and also, I can imagine, to the Verdants; there are those individuals all over the world who will stop at nothing to see that contact does NOT happen. As a matter of fact, there have been many indivuduals who have been harassed and/or attacked for revealing the same information which I have just disclosed. It also strongly reinforces the fact that this is very sensitive information if in fact people have been made the targets of attempted "silencing" over it. I guess I could be scared... but I choose not to be. As far as I'm concerned (and I usually don't have this attitide)... Screw Them. I'm all for the grand honor of contact and will do whatever possible to aid it; where and when we're ready for it.

11-21-2002, 09:33 PM
Oddsville
Oddworld Almanac

By MojoMan-
:
He must be lying; if you work for area 51, your not going to be leaving anytime soon... trust me.
No actually he's pretty old, and Im not quite sure but I think he was discharged?
Anyways I am really interested in Piolets facticious ideas and I belive that he may be correct. Now my friend won't tell me everything that wen't on thier but he did say that they deffanatly do exist, the Grays along with the Humanoids, some other names I can't remember and a race that is similar to the Grays.

But anyways Im interested on what other type of info you have Piolet....

11-21-2002, 09:34 PM
Big_Bro_Slig222
Spark Stunk

: Oct 2002
: The Blasted Wastes
: 394
Big_Bro_Slig222  (10)

Mabye you've heard about this one Pilot. Aboriginies have been around for thousands of years, and in there are alot of cave paintings to prove it. In some pictures it depics beings in large suits with helmets talkin to a group of people. Pictures like these seem to pop up often in their art, or so I've seen. Any comments or info on this?

11-21-2002, 10:27 PM
Pilot

Oddsville and others; It is a real relief to have people willing to listen to me and my information. Although I'm hardly an expert, I have come across much sensitive information and am completely willing to share what (probably little) I know.

I am in fact aware that there are discernably different types of Gray beings. The ones I call the Verdants are the ones interested in helping us out. However, positivity cannot exist without negativity. This leads me to believe that there could quite possibly be another race along with the Verdants; positive or negative... I don't know. The Verdants have smaller, slighter eyes... On the other hand, there are Grays that have larger more cat-like eyes. Whether this is true or not, I cannot say. I will not dismiss at all the possibility that there may be more than one particular species of the Grays. The question that arises is whether they look different becuase of age (by the way, they have extremely long life spans: they can live up to be approximately 20,000 earth years old, or so I have been informed) So that leads me to believe that they may look different because of their particular age. But also there may be some sort of subspecies... not exactly sure. The fact remins: they do look overall the same, aside some minor differences. I know of three specific different looking ones: there are those that are very short, and commonly are seen in people's rooms/houses at night... about 2-3 feet tall. Another variance are those which are 4-5 feet tall, are sometimes seen in the same instances during the night, and commonly wear a blue coverall type of garment. The third most common type are those seen usually only while aboard a craft. They are taller... perhaps 5-6 feet or more, and are extremely skinny or lanky. I believe these are the ones with the largest eyes.

Fact: What we call "abductions" are referred to by them as "unsolicited visitations."

Big Bro Slig:
Yes, I am very aware of that. Even more evidence that they've been with us for 1000 or more years.
Another thing I find interesting is that the ancient Egyptians, during their peak, considered hairlessness to represent godliness. I just found that out the other day, however, I don't know if it has any connection. just an observation. Because as most know, the Grays are completely hairless.

But Yes, as I have said, the evidence is there, and has been there for centuries. People just want to believe it because it doesn't fit in with their system of beliefs. Which... is fine on a small scale, but when it is impressed upon a larger scale... we really kind of seal our own fate by not waking up to the dead obvious!

Oh yes. I forgot to mention that according to what I have come across, Humans and Grays have been known to work side by side either at Area 51 or another place. My best bet would be that they were working on sharing and developing technology. If you've noticed, since the middle of the century, our rate of technological evolution has been growing at some ridiculous rate of something like 2500%. I don't know how or where this comes in... but it's another speculative observation.

11-21-2002, 10:43 PM
Oddsville
Oddworld Almanac

Thats exatlly what my friend told me (I know Jacob and others are probably rolling thier eyes right now). But he said that some of the Grays were even high ranking commander types there (I just told Mel that in Oddchat). He also said that their was a huge underground base at Area51, kinda like a city.

Like you said earlier Piolet, the Grays want us to live in peace so we can join thier IFCA. My theory is that when the Grays crashlanded in Roswell and the government found them, they told the government about what they had planned about not revealing themselves to us so the government decided to keep them hidden as long as they helped the US....or something like that.

Anyways I find your ideas facinating Piolet and cant wait to hear whatelse you have.

11-22-2002, 12:17 AM
Pilot

Yes, I'm not surprised. I wouldn't doubt that there would be higher ranking individuals around there somewhere...

I have also speculated that there is much to the underground area of Groom Lake. If you think about it, that is the only way to go. On the surface, it is cleverly disguised as a simple small Air Force base. I have read testimony in which a person was taken to the base and after going deep into the ground was informed about the contact project. I'm certain that is true.

I'm not sure what exactly the agreement was, but I certainly hope that the US government did not initially blackmail the Grays. (Wouldn't be surprised though...)

I want to quote an individual, Phillip Krapf, who has written about his interaction with the Verdants:

"I like the Verdants. They take some getting used to in trying to figure them out. Those seemingly impersonal, inexpressive faces belie the depth of the character and personalities hidden beneath them. But once you begin to know them, you can't help but recognize the wondorous intelligence, the delightful sense of humor, the gentle compassion, the loving concern for other beings, the selfless devotion to duty, the rock-solid discipline, the altruism, the purity of their moral and ethical standards, and a host of other admirable character traits that they all seem to posess."

It was also noted that at times, they can be brutally honest about things. I take that as if they put honesty before the concern of "hurting one's feelings," which is understandable because they deal a lot more amongst themselves than they do with Humans.

You know, as of a few months ago I was not especially interested nor concerned about extraterrestrial intelligences. But not long ago, for some reason one day I found that I had an intense interest in finding out about them. I don't know where it came from... but it's certainly lead me in an interesting direction...

UPDATE

For those interested in UFOs, Roswell, or Aliens, I have found some information on www.scifi.com. If you live in the US and have the SciFi channel, tune in on Friday, November 21 at 8pm Eastern/Pacific for a program called "Roswell: Startling New Evidence." Sponsored by the SciFi channel, a respectable group of archaeologists have gone to Southern New Mexico to the supposed Roswell UFO crash site. They have, as I've heard, uncovered some very interesting evidence which has been referred to as "the smoking gun" or Roswell. I will certainly tune in.

www.scifi.com

Ever wonder if you've been abducted by a UFO or Extraterrestrials? When looking up info on the above mentioned program, I found that SciFi has an Abduction Questionnaire. I took the test and.. well, I guess I was not at all surprised at the results, but it certainly adds certainty to what I originally thought.

http://www.scifi.com/ufo/quiz/

Now... isn't it interesting how all of the sudden all of this information is coming out and the rate at which it is bombarding us (in Movies, News, Television, radio, etc..) has been accellerating. I'm also looking forward to Stephen Speilberg's new series "Taken." It starts in 10 days, on December 2nd.

11-22-2002, 06:29 AM
M.O.M
Outlaw Sniper

M.O.M  (11)
Happy

Pilot did you know that stone hendge, over here in good old england was beleived to be a landing pad for aliens!!!

11-22-2002, 08:30 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

I took the test and my results were 'inconclusive' i did like the test though. It was interesting.

Now, as per usual, i am the...the pessimist. I do believe in the whole Alien thing but there are loads of things that i dont believe in. Some people report such things as 'bright flashing lights' in their room at night, right before they were abducted. Now, if what Justin said was true...then the Aliens would want to be more stealthy...and...sneak around more. If im going to pay someone an 'unsolicited visit' i will not run upto them flashing very large lights in their eyes. I will sneak in...paralyze them...have my way with them and then take them back.

Another thing, PA stated they will not visit until we have peace...well...they wont be visiting. The world will NEVER be at peace. Anger, torment and war has been with us since the beginning and will never go away.

Justin, i would like to know your sources. You seem to give alot of infomation but how do we/i know its true? Some of the forumers will believe it as they are, whatever their age, very impressionable. You talk about the Grays and such like but i would like to point out that in the early 1900's the Aliens people were seeing were little green men with antennae and such like. Then a book was published by a man stating about the gray ones and all of a sudden people were becoming abducted by the gray Aliens.

Oddsville, i doubt your peep is telling the truth. Think of what the Government could do? If they let someone out of a top secret military base they wont just say "Go on, on your way." and let them be. They will keep them under surveilance 24/7.

How do we know what actually goes on in A51? We dont. Until i see substantial proof...that is not in paintings, literature or UFO sites then i will not believe it. People who have been 'abducted' usually feel inadequate and/or un-important. They then make up a story that makes them feel like they are someone, that they are important...and that usually is that they were abducted. Infact, the brain will make up memories (Psychology) and make up different things.

A final thing i noticed was Justin said they will stop us from leaving Earth. Somehow, i dont think they will. If they do attempt to try not only will all the Governments around the world be "Die!!" but it will cause mass panic on Earth. They will end up killing themselves (everyone knows what Bush is like.) and the remainder of people who haven't read this story will believe they are hostile.

:
Fact: What we call "abductions" are referred to by them as "unsolicited visitations."
Ah...so when i borrow something its called a 'unsolicited borrow'. Wow, good defense.

By the by, thats not a fact. To have it as a fact you need to back it up with evidence.

:
our rate of technological evolution has been growing at some ridiculous rate of something like 2500%.
True and with that has been Nukes and such like...If they wanted peace on Earth and if they dont want bombingness why dont they just say;

"You should stop...bad humanoid, bad-bad-bad humanoid!!"

Instead of idly standing by? Also, why dont they go and visit Saddam Hussein and tell him to stop being so mean. And prod him. With sharp stuff?

I'm not saying i dont believe in Aliens. I just dont believe that they will attempt to invite us into a special Alien convant sorta thing...

Roswell was most likely a advanced war craft that had crashed. The government probably spread the word about 'Alien life' so that, that would mask as a shroud and give any enemies/close-yet-untrusted-allies something to ponder over.

I would also like to remind people that, that Alien dissection was a fake...

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

11-22-2002, 05:18 PM
Wil
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

: UK
: 13,534
Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)

Like I said in The Glass Asylum topic covering the subject of aliens, I used to be a beliver in the paranormal, and I would defend it heavily, especially the existence of aliens. I can't remember why, but for some reason I just stopped following paranormal activity. I've tried twice to re-start my interest, but didn't get very far. In my last attempt, I 'discovered' one of those sites on the web that proclaims all that stuff about the 'real' story and stuff. It was basically that Grays have indeed been slipping themselves into society by all the merchandise and movies, trying to make the human race accept them when they finally appear, but their actual motive was evil, them wanting to take over the world.

I still believe in the existence of aliens. I still believe I've been visited by aliens, though they went Grays and they weren't Nordics.

I'd like to talk more ont he subject, because I find it very interesting. I'm also interested in local history, and like most places, East England isn't totally devoid of extra terrestrial activity. It's the Government's responce to this activity that really makes me interested, and while I'd love to talk more on the subject right now, I'm tired and I should be doing homework.