04-18-2001, 12:38 PM
freakyLA
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: Germany
: 1,042
freakyLA  (11)
Vampires on Oddworld!

on Ow are many creatures and odd stuff. we havent seen everything on OW. So I wonder if there are also vampires on Ow. Wouln't be a game where vampires appeare be cool? Abe is haunted by vampires(bad ones) that wants to bite him. None belives him. They're just all laughing at Abe and thinking he's crazy. Then it turns out that there are plenty vampires on Oddworld which want to destroy all live on Ow and make them to their vampire slaves. none knows how to stop them. The muds and the Glukkons have to build a alliance against them. Suddenly some Mudakons or Glukkons are bitten by a vampire.So they get vampires(evil ones) themself. Nobody knows that . Those want to bite the others. Everybody is scared. None knows what to do.But then they met another vampire which wants to help them -but can they trust him? After he has told him how the vampires can be beaten they fetch weapons, built an army and start to fight them. Abe and Munch are their leaders. Abe suddenly regognizes that there is something wrong with Munch. Does he get a vampire ,too? Who knows? after that Abe feels different.Did a vampire bite him? Are there already vampires in the army? Are the Glukkons really partners of the Mudakons? Or do they want to deceive the muds?What's up with Abe? Can they rescue the muds and GLUkks who are allready vampires? More and more questions to come. Isn't this a great story? A story where much blood will flow! That's real tasty! (BTW good stuff for a fanfict!) What do you think about it?

04-18-2001, 12:48 PM
Oddipus
Riot Slug

: Belgium
: 576
Oddipus  (38)

Sorry, don't like vampires. But, maybe when the OWI create them in a special Oddworld style I can grow to like them.
Only if the look, sound and play good.

04-18-2001, 01:09 PM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

: Tacoma, WA
: 456
Osiris The Fleech  (12)

That would be really cool. I could imagine an army of muds with spears, sligs with guns, and glukkons armed with brass knuckles with spikes.

Zorak: You don't want me to play ya to the desk?

Spaceghost: When have we done that??!! We've never done it that way!! And if you think you're getting sympathy from the shark, well, then you're wrong!

04-18-2001, 01:40 PM
Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

: Jun 2000
: Melbourne, Australia, Oddworld
: 2,613
Cloverfield  (72)

Not quite vampires... but in the back of the Abe's Exoddus manual we have this:

*scrummages around desk looking for PC manual, as it isn't in the PSX manual*

:
The Fearietales series bops you beyond the mortal realm and tunes in live with the fashionably dead. This massive mystery series raises the interactive world to a whole new level of deeply disturbing entertainment. No blood, no guts, just grass roots spiritual and psychological horror from the other side. Not for the weak hearted!
OK... so not quite vampires... but certainly creepy stuff!!! Or maybe vampires... maybe Oddworld's vampires don't suck blood!!! But they would be "unfashionably dead".

Abe Babe...

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!

04-18-2001, 07:35 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

i don't know. vampires seem quite fashionable to me...

i love your story, freaky! maybe you should develop it into a full fanfic! or maybe i'll steal the idea for a later fanfic of mine...

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

04-19-2001, 02:43 AM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

: Tacoma, WA
: 456
Osiris The Fleech  (12)

A fanfic would be cool. You should consider that.

Zorak: You don't want me to play ya to the desk?

Spaceghost: When have we done that??!! We've never done it that way!! And if you think you're getting sympathy from the shark, well, then you're wrong!

04-19-2001, 07:13 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

my first and second fanfics are all planned out, but if no-one's done a vampire one by the time i've finished those, i'll do one.

although it wouldn't have abe and munch in it. i never write fics with other people's characters, because i never feel as if i can do justice. no offense to anyone, but i've never read a good fanfic with abe or munch in it.

mind you, i've not read many.

[ April 19, 2001: Message edited by: Rettick ]

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

04-21-2001, 12:50 AM
Lantra
Clakker Relic Miner

: Vancouver Canada
: 847
Lantra  (11)

i am really looking forward to faerietaels but vampires i dunno.

04-21-2001, 12:53 PM
Silversnow
Outlaw Cutter

: Closer than you think..
: 1,046
Silversnow  (11)

Im doing one about a werewolf on Oddworld, but vampires? Hmm... Sounds like too much bite...

04-22-2001, 01:46 PM
freakyLA
Outlaw Cutter

: Germany
: 1,042
freakyLA  (11)

Abe babe what you found in the manual was on wich site? was there a mudakon in the background wich was drinking brew?
I´m writing two fanficts at the moment

HOW CAN I MAKE A IMAGE WITHIN APOST???PLEASE HELP!!!