04-16-2001, 08:30 PM
Lantra
Clakker Relic Miner

: Apr 2001
: Vancouver Canada
: 847
Lantra  (11)
elum please read

are you still looking for people to help run your site because i am availeble.

04-16-2001, 08:35 PM
Elum
Spark Stunk

: USA
: 373
Elum  (12)

Actually, not right now. Sorry. I have already hired all that I need for right now. When Elumstable opens, there will be a form to fill out if you want to be staff. Then I will review it, and you could be accepted.

04-16-2001, 08:41 PM
Lantra
Clakker Relic Miner

Lantra  (11)

thanks elum

04-16-2001, 09:34 PM
Elum
Spark Stunk

Elum  (12)

No problem.

04-16-2001, 10:21 PM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

: Tacoma, WA
: 456
Osiris The Fleech  (12)

Hey, who was it who discovered the Oddowrld trailer? ME, AND I WASN'T HIRED.

Zorak: You don't want me to play ya to the desk?

Spaceghost: When have we done that??!! We've never done it that way!! And if you think you're getting sympathy from the shark, well, then you're wrong!

04-16-2001, 11:06 PM
Elum
Spark Stunk

Elum  (12)

Did you even apply? The chance to get hired was 1 week..if you wanted to be hired, you should've contacted me then. There will be another chance in the future. Sorry

04-17-2001, 01:35 AM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

Osiris The Fleech  (12)

Yarghh. I DID apply.

Eh. Forget it. I'm giving you a hard time.

Spaceghost: When have we done that??!! We've never done it that way!! And if you think you're getting sympathy from the shark, well, then you're wrong!

04-17-2001, 05:57 AM
Pacen
Boombat Seeker

: NSW, Australia
: 643
Pacen  (23)

How DID you find that preview trailer so fast anyway? Subscription to Xbox.com? Or did you just happen to check the site? I'm just curious.
04-17-2001, 02:22 PM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

Osiris The Fleech  (12)

I check sites. Are you one of his employees?

04-17-2001, 06:24 PM
Elum
Spark Stunk

Elum  (12)

Yes, Pacen was one of the people I chose for staff of Elumstable.

04-17-2001, 06:36 PM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

Osiris The Fleech  (12)

:
When Elumstable opens, there will be a form to fill out if you want to be staff. Then I will review it, and you could be accepted.
I hope it opens soon, because I applied and I am really dissapointed that I wasn't hired. It's not your fault, of course, but I was really looking forward to being hired. I will do anything (preferably post news.) I know how ezboards work, I could make one for you. Watch how good I spell:

Pnuemonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is a disease of the lungs, where you get dust in them. This disease is most common in miners.

I understand that I probably will not get hired, I've just been really looking forward to a job. Not saying you are obliged to hire me.

04-17-2001, 08:26 PM
Pacen
Boombat Seeker

: NSW, Australia
: 643
Pacen  (23)

Apparently Elum would have liked an artist for his staff, can you draw well?
04-17-2001, 10:03 PM
Elum
Spark Stunk

Elum  (12)

I have an artist in my staff.

I didn't want anyone to get mad because they were not hired. Once Elumstable gets up and running 100% again..I will probably need more staff.

04-17-2001, 10:52 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

Hey Elum... did I get Hired? I didn't get any e-mail saying so. Was it posted at the old forums. If so, that is the reason I didn't get it. So im I hired elum.

Oh and Elum, I do cartoon art. Like What the Fuzzles look like on the Main Oddworld Forums Picture. Is this okay, I still do a really good Elum and Mukodon! My Profession is in Cartooning like Peanuts Comics, but I also do some realisium. I hope you can see what I mean. The Picture of the Worm I did was a Project to help my realism/monster skills. I RARLY do composites like that anymore. Due to it took me like three weeks to compleat. Now Ill i do is my cartooning.

I'm going to try to draw on the Paint on the computer. I've never used it, bu maybbe I can make some pictures there.

--Drake

04-17-2001, 11:01 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

Hey Elum, Dont think I'm some psyco pervert tring to rape you or anything. But, I have an Idea to add my art to the webpage. You could E-mail me your address? I know that may not be comferting to some, but if you don't care, i'd glady send some pictures via snail mail. That is if it's okay with you, plz do not put your address on the forums in a reply. I'd never put it openly on any server anymore. Plz Elum---

--Drake

04-18-2001, 12:01 AM
Elum
Spark Stunk

Elum  (12)

Hey Dakkan. I only picked 4 staff members...You were definately on my list, though I didn't hire you right off. I am trying to be as professional about this as I can without hurting anyones feelings!

The main reason I didn't hire you is because you swear a lot. I dont have a problem with that kind of thing, but I figured you might slip and go off about something on my news page. But anyways, I would really love for you to be staff. Actually, I would love for you to be one of the "official artists". But your scanner is broke! that stinks. You can get scanners for really cheap these days, and they come with the software. I usually dont give my mailing address out over the internet, but I might make an exeption. I would much rather you just get your scanner fixed though.

04-18-2001, 01:51 AM
Lantra
Clakker Relic Miner

Lantra  (11)

when will we elums stable be up and running so that we can apply!!

04-18-2001, 02:50 AM
Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

: Jun 2000
: Melbourne, Australia, Oddworld
: 2,613
Cloverfield  (72)

My site can't really take "staff" as such due to the complexity in layout... but if anyone that missed out on Elum's position wants to just be a "news" reporter and send me any news they have by email... when I put the news up I can list the person as the reporter or something like that.

Also Dakkan... your comic strip sounds very interesting. I would like to have an on-going comic as a feature of Oddworld-Web... if it is something you would like to consider in the future, feel free to send me an email and we can see what we can do.

Abe Babe...

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!

04-18-2001, 10:42 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

To Elum: I only swear here because this is like a chill stop, you think I would cuss in a news report. what you think I am, A Hick!!!??? Oh well... it's all good.

Abebabe: I'd Be honored but I do have a Scanner...

04-18-2001, 11:43 PM
Elum
Spark Stunk

Elum  (12)

I would like to have Elumstable open within a week. But we will have to see.