That is interesting..Wow Bush...

08-06-2002, 12:33 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Nov 2001
: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)

I really liked that article. Most of what he wrote is true, you know. However, I found one thing that was different: unlike Bush, The Party actually knew what they were doing...
08-06-2002, 02:35 PM
Gluk Schmuck
Not living with Max any more

: Jul 2001
: Sheffield, UK
: 2,874
Gluk Schmuck  (11)

Hehe, that was funny. I can't wait until I can send someone an email about bombs and make them get arrested... Teehee.

'And thanks to the hastily passed USA Patriot Act, the Justice Department has sweeping new powers to monitor phone conversations, Internet usage, business transactions and library reading records.'

If I lived there, I'd get out loads of books about war and some about how things work and a few physics books concentrating on hydrogen explosions. Just to see how long it took me to be arrested...
08-06-2002, 05:25 PM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

: Jul 2001
: Two Rivers
: 2,519
Statikk HDM  (40)

The internet thing has been going on for half a decade. Project Carnivore anyone? The key logging virus Magic Lantern? Felons and unsavory hackers have been electronically monitored for almost a decade.
I also noticed how political comedy has lost its bite. Jokes about bush are merely throwaway one liners about how stupid he is. Not only that, faux patriotism has swept America like a tsunami. My mother won't byuy things unless they were American made. What people fail to tell you is how much of the things you own were made overseas, in prisons, or in a squallid sweatshop. And everybody wants to give up rights for safety. I am reminded of a quote that the first great American, Ben Franklin said, "Those who would give up liberty for a false feeling of safety deserve neither liberty nor safety!"

I wanna have El Scrabino's man babies.