: Dec 2000
: upside down in a toilet bowl
: 1,552
One, Two, Middlesboogie  (10)
Happy Which colour PS2 are you?

http://uk.playstation.com/flash/colo...ture_quiz.html

I'm:

Light Yellow
Congratulations! You're most suited to the sunniest of all the colour PS2s, Light Yellow. An eternal optimist, there's not much that can cloud your bright outlook on life. Music plays a big part in your life, and nothing gets your heart beating faster than hearing your favourite house tune out at a club. Like Metallic Silver, you're not afraid of learning new things, be that learning to mix on your mate's turntables or a foreign language. Like Super Red, you like being on the cutting-edge, but you'd never let that be at the cost of a good night out with your best friends. You're best suited to Metallic Silver people, who warm to your friendly approach and positive outlook on life. You're more than happy to let them bask in your golden glow. Install a Light Yellow PS2 in your home and watch that glow get even brighter...

No thanks, I'm happy with the one I've got. That said, my PS2's in my dining room, which is decorated light goldenrod yellow with leafy greens and greenish-blues, so a yellow PS2 would actually look good in there. *gets spraypaint and masking tape*

07-10-2002, 01:41 PM
Steve
Super Stingbee

: Nov 2001
: 456
Steve  (32)

Metallic Silver
As one of life's reliable diplomats, you best suit the sleek and modern colour that is Metallic Silver. It reflects your love of all things technological and experimental - your home is a shrine to modern gadgetry and your dress sense is pretty avant-garde, too. You get on well with Super Reds because you like the way you can buzz your ideas off them, and they are energetic and inspiring - qualities you admire in others. Light Yellow is also a good match - like you, they prefer not to waste any time on confrontations or worrying about the past. You prefer to look forwards and your futuristic, experimental side is perfectly reflected by the elegant lines of the Metallic Silver PS2.

I don't even know the meaning of the word advant-garde *looks it up then at clothes* nope not me, at least not how I dress anyway.
07-10-2002, 05:01 PM
Fazerina
Super Stingbee

: Dec 2001
: Turku, Finland
: 492
Fazerina  (22)

Snow White

This PS2 colour is the colour of choice for lovers of tranquillity and spirituality. Natural givers who embrace the world and all its diversity, Snow White people might look sweet as pie, but don't be fooled. There's a steely determination behind the façade, and it's their agenda to spread their blissed out vibes to all corners of the planet. As such, if you're a Snow White, you'd make a good match with Astral Blue people who share your love of the natural world, a strong sense of integrity and a need to surround yourself with like-minded people. Avoid Super Reds, though; their fast-living, glamour-heavy lifestyle clashes with your more down-to-earth attitude. Snow White gamers are chilled with a capital 'C', man.
07-10-2002, 05:27 PM
Gluk Schmuck
Not living with Max any more

: Jul 2001
: Sheffield, UK
: 2,874
Gluk Schmuck  (11)

Light Yellow
07-10-2002, 08:46 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

Light yellow... *wonders if its worth it to buy a PS2 and waste some spray paint*
07-10-2002, 10:54 PM
Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

: Jun 2000
: Melbourne, Australia, Oddworld
: 2,613
Cloverfield  (72)

Snow White
This PS2 colour is the colour of choice for lovers of tranquillity and spirituality. Natural givers who embrace the world and all its diversity, Snow White people might look sweet as pie, but don't be fooled. There's a steely determination behind the façade, and it's their agenda to spread their blissed out vibes to all corners of the planet. As such, if you're a Snow White, you'd make a good match with Astral Blue people who share your love of the natural world, a strong sense of integrity and a need to surround yourself with like-minded people. Avoid Super Reds, though; their fast-living, glamour-heavy lifestyle clashes with your more down-to-earth attitude. Snow White gamers are chilled with a capital 'C', man.

Although one would have guessed that eventually Sony would have released "colored" PS2's ... I like Middlesboogie, like my black one.

Abe Babe...

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!

07-10-2002, 11:28 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

Astral Blue
Your quiet, considered attitude to life best suits the Astral Blue PS2. You need calming, comforting influences in your life, be they a beautiful mountain lake, a quiet starry night or having close friends you can confide in. But you're utterly loyal once you find a person you can trust, and people admire your unfaltering integrity. You're naturally drawn to people like the Snow Whites, who are good at bringing you out of your shell and building your confidence. But forget being best buddies with a Super Red - you're just a bit too fragile to handle their combustible temperament and outspoken attitude. If this description fits your personality, you can be sure that the Astral Blue PS2 will exude the serenity you look for in life.

*shrug* I like my black one just fine though.

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

07-11-2002, 12:27 AM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

: Port Orchard, Washington
: 3,506
Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

I'm flesh colored. I think it may be because I'm human, not a machine.

Buy my T-shirts. People will like you more and I will hate you less.

07-11-2002, 11:23 AM
molluck2
Sniper Wasp

: Jul 2002
: Oddworld,Mudos,Magog Cartel, Rapture Farms or somethin' like that
: 251
molluck2  (10)
Mad

am i the only super red around here?

07-12-2002, 04:49 AM
Oddness
Thudslug

: Nov 2001
: Australia
: 179
Oddness  (11)

Another Astral Blue here.
07-15-2002, 02:27 AM
Edo
Stingbee

: Jul 2002
: Cincinnati, OH (Please check my profile.)
: 99
Edo  (10)
Native

Light Yellow. Bask in my glow, I dare you.
Magog on the March-News You Can't Abuse! Do Do Doo *Be Jealous* Do Donoo neer ner *My Hero, My Hero* "That Confidence! It's like he has an aura about him!" "Pshe! He should learn how to dress." I hate McDonald's and they hate me. Well they would, If they had ever heard of me. I will teach them to fear the name Edo! Drop me a line at edotheotakuking@hotmail.com Yo! If you're still reading this, you pass the attention span test. Don't you feel proud! Well, you should be. Most people can't pay attention for more than ten seconds. If you're still reading this, you get a full scholarship at the MacKinney Attention Span Community College. That's how attentive you are. I will reward your attentiveness by giving you my blessing and this link: www.engrish.com Thank you for your cooperation!