Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Apr 2002
: naked
: 2,444
Mac the Janitor  (14)
Native Mac's Shack of Crap

Hello there,

I am going to post my aliens and robots and stuff from the dumb movie I'm making called "Jimbo Adventures In Space". I would like as much criticizm and suggestions as you can fit on this forum. I want to make these guys likeable, and I want people to help me out. So, here they are:

Jimbo

Jimbo Zinton is the main character in my cheezy movie. He is a Martian, and lives on the Caplital planet of the Berxunda galaxy, Xandox. All species on Xandox have a specific prechosen job field, and Martians have to work in the sanitation field. Great, huh?

Jimbo has hovershoes on. They allow him to hover(duh). Altough he doesn't know it, his antenna possesses special powers.

I'll post some more if you guys want me to.

Last edited by Mac the Janitor; 07-15-2002 at 01:25 PM..
07-05-2002, 12:03 AM
Kaimana
Former OIPT CEO

: Jun 2002
: Hawaii
: 1,611
Kaimana  (11)
Happy

Well if you want me to critisize then here i go.

First off jimbo looks great i dont think his looks need any change now what we got to know is the plot exactly what do you plan to put Jimbo through.
http://216.101.14.114:81/oddworlduni...rs/kaimana.gif

Kai the OIPT CEO *OIPT its what keeps the forums going*
Faith, Hope, and Love...the greatest of these is Love
1 Corinthians 13:13.......~Kai~

07-05-2002, 02:54 AM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

Mac the Janitor  (14)

Thank you, Kaimana!

Okay, here it is:

The year is 2597 AD. Almost every business in the galaxy that means something is on Xandox. If you want to make your business big, Xandox's the way to go. But there is some downsides to being the capital planet of the galaxy. Population. You see, Xandox is the most crowded place ever known. Its population density is off the charts. So, the URF (Universal RoboForce) has decided to send a man named Badgi (pronounced BAD-GEE, not BAD-GUY) to look for a desolate planet suitable for colonization. Now, the robot RJ has been in the URF for twice as long as Badgi, and is severly dissapointed that he was not chosen to go on this mission. Instead, he gets to pick up trash on the highway. Oh boy.

(BTW I will tell you more about RJ soon)

Meanwhile, Jimbo Zinton wakes up in his humble RV spaceship. Now, Jimbo is a very unpopular young Martian (one of the nine Martians in the entire galaxy), so he wasn't exactly looking foward to going to school. All Martians were forced to be trained to be janitors. He gets out of his bed and goes to eat some cereal while watching TV. His favorite show, Clarkanium, starts. He loses track of time, misses the hover bus, and has to rush to school one his hover bike (as you can see, almost everything hovers ). Rushing through the crammed, speeding traffic of hover cars, Jimbo notices the Universal Time indicator: 07:57 A.M. He could still make it in time.

Back to RJ now. He pointed his trash magnet at a can and it instantly stuck to the magnet. He threw it in the trash bag and trudged along to the next pile of junk. He aimed the stick at another can, clicked the magnet on, and- WHOOSH- something zooms past him, and his trash magnet gets stuck to it. The thing raced through traffic, bashing RJ against every hovercar it passed. RJ could feel his circuts overheating, his vision sensors fading. Before he knew it he was out like a light.

Jimbo parked his hoverbike sloppily in the slots next to Ingelbert Middle School and rushed inside to the elevator. He heard the elevator say, "Please state the desired floor."

"Floor 273," Jimbo slurred quickly.

"Now taking you to Floor 273. Please be patient."

Jimbo stood in the elevator, biting his lip and sweating like a pig. The annoying elevator music made it even worse. I better not be late, he thought, or Plazo's gonna kill me.

He finally heard the ding of the elevator and the doors slid open. He ran to the door marked MARTIAN.

"Jimbo Zinton," said Mr. Plazo, the teacher, "How wonderful of you to finally show up. Please be seated."

He sat next to the only other Martian in the room, and his best friend: Elwood. That's right, a class of two.
----------------------------------------------------------------
As Jimbo walked out of the school and over to his hoverbike, he noticed a sudden spark behind it. Oh no, he thought, but I just took it in to be fixed three days ago. Great.

But as he approached his hoverbike, he noticed something attached to the back. A broken robot. And not just any robot. A Universal RoboForce robot. There were fines against wrecking the circuts of one of those. Big fines.

So, do you like it so far? It's going to be an Adventure/Comedy. I know it's not funny now, but I left out a bunch. But eventually, Jimbo tries to bribe RJ with many electronic wonders to not sue him. RJ reassures him that it was not his fault, and pays him back by taking him for a ride in his spaceship that was built for battle. Unfortunately, Jimbo messes with the controls and they end up shipwrecked on a planet that they did not know with no food, no fuel, and no communication.

It's has a lot of elements of a buddy movie; there's the strict guy (RJ) and the goofball (Jimbo). I'm thinking of changing the name of the movie; the current title honestly sucks.

Please don't copy or use any of my ideas and/or characters. I've worked a long time with thinking up this plot; what I've told you isn't even half of it. If you did, I would be very dissapointed and sad. So please dont.

OK, I'm done boring you. That's basically the starting plot.

Last edited by Mac the Janitor; 07-23-2002 at 09:14 AM..
07-05-2002, 03:48 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

Mac the Janitor  (14)
These guys are OFFICIALLY gonna be in the movie

Here's RJ:

He is called RJ because his model number is RJ695007ADJ. RJ used to be a top notch commander for the URF, but he recently quit for reasons I will tell you later. You see the green thing where his mouth is supposed to be? I guess it's sorta like the heart monitor thing, where the line goes *beep* *beep* up and down. That's how he speaks.

His arms have a hi-tech shrinking device in them, it shrinks and grows the items he nieeds to bring out or put back in. Anything can pop out and act like a hand- chainsaw, shields, laser gun, can opener, you name it. It's kind of hard to explain- I hope you get it.

He is strict, down-to-business, and has no sense of humor. And he's stuck with Jimbo.

Here's Badgi (BAD-GEE):

Badgi is tired of his name. Everyone calls him Bad Guy like he is the bad guy of the movie. Yeah right! Hey, wait a minute! Hmm...

Badgi found a "desolate planet suitable for colonization", just like Kolestrein told him in the assigned mission. Everyone on Xandox loves him for it, and he is running for Planet Representative (like a president, but way better).

So...any suggestions or questions? Huh?

Last edited by Mac the Janitor; 07-05-2002 at 07:54 AM..
07-06-2002, 07:50 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

Pretty cool I guess. And I always thought your avatar was yoshi or something And I think Freeserers is pissed or soemthing...
07-06-2002, 04:15 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

Mac the Janitor  (14)

Thanks!

But why do you think freeservers is pissed?

07-06-2002, 04:30 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

Apparently, they don't like you hosting those pics... *giggle*
07-07-2002, 03:34 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

Mac the Janitor  (14)

AARGH!

I see what yer gigglin' about.

The pics worked on my home computer, but I went on another yesterday and it showed the stupid freeservers message.

Yar, yar yar...

I'll have to attatch them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jimbo.gif
Views:	144
Size:	14.3 
ID:	318  

07-07-2002, 03:35 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

Mac the Janitor  (14)

One by one...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	rj.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	10.1 
ID:	319  

07-07-2002, 03:36 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

Mac the Janitor  (14)

Sorry, triple post...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	badgi.gif
Views:	144
Size:	6.8 
ID:	320  

07-07-2002, 07:38 PM
dark_xinos
Grubb Fisherman

: Jan 2002
: Sweden
: 963
dark_xinos  (27)

Not spaming sence you are attaching files.
I thought this forbidden text thing image was a joke saying something about the goverment not allowing alien pics. he he.
07-08-2002, 03:53 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

Mac the Janitor  (14)

Nope, 'twas only my stupidity and blindness.

07-12-2002, 11:09 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)

Hehe, the little robot-bloke is cute.

07-13-2002, 07:31 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

Mac the Janitor  (14)

Thanks, Teal!

Hey, I just made this new guy, but I'm not sure if I'll include him in the movie.

Buzz

Buzz was created in the labs of the Universal RoboForce. The URF attempted to create a creature with razor-sharp senses. They combined the DNA of a Yoyo, which has impeccable senses of hearing and smelling but no eyes at all, and a Bungo, which has an amazing sense of smell and incredible eyesight which includes seeing in the dark. They wanted this new species to help out soldiers in combat by sensing the enemy from more than 10 miles away, but the tests failed. Little did they know that Buzz could pass the tests, but he simply refuesd because they would not feed him. So the URF tried to kill him and then dispose of his body without a trace, but Buzz survived. He lived on the streets, but nobody would take Buzz in because he was a freak...until Jimbo found him.

Here he is...

So, does anybody like him? Should I change something? Please post any suggestions or comments. I would greatly appreciate it.

P.S.: I am almost done with an animated short with Jimbo in it, and I will try to post it A.S.A.P.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	buzz.gif
Views:	134
Size:	16.5 
ID:	342  

07-15-2002, 09:37 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

Mac the Janitor  (14)
Native Oh joy...it's Bruce...

Okay, I made this guy up in my Math class (I was really bored). He is NOT in Jimbo's Adventures In Space. This is just a little cartoon strip thingy I do for fun.

Hope you like it!

(please reply!)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	heaven.gif
Views:	151
Size:	23.0 
ID:	358  

07-16-2002, 04:54 PM
Mr.WaterySearex
Zappfly

: Jul 2002
: 13
Mr.WaterySearex  (10)

ITS PERFECT DRAW MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT I LOVE UR DRAWINGS THATS LIKE THE SAME WAY I DRAW COOL DRAW MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! GOODJOB MAN
07-16-2002, 06:31 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

Mac the Janitor  (14)

Wow! Thanks! (you were being sincere...right?)

Here it is!

(drumroll please)

MY VERY FIRST ANIMATION!

Yay!

Now I know it sucks, but it's the best I could do. I'm only 13, so don't expect much.

187 frames of pure crap.

One of the major reasons it's crappy is that when I exported it to Quicktime, it got really choppy, the lines were jaggedy, and the sounds sounded weird. Trust me, it looks MUCH MUCH MUCH better when it's just in iMovie.

PLEEEEZ look! It took me a really long time!

I did all of the animation, all of the voices, and all of the music.

You will need Quicktime to play it. (That's the stupid program that crappetized my movie!)

So...do you like it? Please reply!
Attached Files
File Type: zip jimboba.mov.zip (22.6 , 136 views)

07-20-2002, 08:59 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

Mac the Janitor  (14)

Hey guys.

I made this pic yesterday, I guess it's like a movie poster.

Those are all of the characters that are going to join Jimbo (I'll probably make even more, though).

I was really bored.

Hope you like it.

EDIT: Sorry about the bad quality. I had to shrink it a bunch to attatch it.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	guys.gif
Views:	155
Size:	26.7 
ID:	368  

07-21-2002, 12:00 PM
quetzalcoatl
Thudslug

: Sweden, In the deep forest
: 187
quetzalcoatl  (10)
Happy

I really think your paintings are really nice. Especially Buzz.
I look forward to look of more paintings of you.
07-22-2002, 12:25 AM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

Mac the Janitor  (14)

Wow, really? Thanks a lot!

I like Buzz too. I like how friendly he looks.

Here's another:

Dominic Plazo- Plazo is Jimbo's teacher. Jimbo uses the time machine and accidentally befriends Plazo, not knowing he is his future teacher. All species have a prechosen job field on Xandox. Plazo's species (Spouter) goes into education and teaching, while Jimbo's species (Martian) has to be in the sanitation field (in other words, a janitor). The Spouters put their robotic arms on. Their miniscule flippers are unusable as teachers, so they control the arms in the interior of the elbow joint with their flippers (yeah, I know...like the sligs...). The robotic arms can stretch out, making it possible to swing from objects and are used for very efficent transportation. The spout on their heads allows them to propel small objects into the air.

Hope you like it.

(sorry about the jaggedy lines on the shirt, I was in a hurry)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	plazo.gif
Views:	129
Size:	10.7 
ID:	371  

07-22-2002, 03:49 AM
thebomb372
Thudslug

: hell
: 164
thebomb372  (10)

i have quiktime but it dont work ill fix it
07-22-2002, 04:09 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

Cool, so when ya' going to start writing more of the story? Can't wait
07-22-2002, 03:14 PM
quetzalcoatl
Thudslug

quetzalcoatl  (10)

I think like Majic Abe! I look forward to see the story!
07-23-2002, 01:37 AM
Sir Fuzzy III
Zappfly

: May 2002
: 8
Sir Fuzzy III  (10)
it will suck

Geez! Mac, what the hell are they supposed to do? I bet it is going to suck like everything else you write about. Why are you writing about this stuff anyway nobody cares about so why do it.

07-23-2002, 04:56 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

Sir Fuzzy, I am sorry, but there have been replies to it, I'm sorry if either your interent is messed up or your just brain dead. i don't see any other works of Mac's currently either, so I don't get how you can judge. Unless you know him and the whole thing was sarcasm, your going to be banned. This is only your second post though, but you registered in May. I seriously hope your brain dead, I personaly like what Mac is doing here. Ingrate.
07-23-2002, 03:38 PM
quetzalcoatl
Thudslug

quetzalcoatl  (10)
Re: it will suck

:
Originally posted by Sir Fuzzy III
Geez! Mac, what the hell are they supposed to do? I bet it is going to suck like everything else you write about. Why are you writing about this stuff anyway nobody cares about so why do it.
Ke? Mac is good! Don't be mean. Really hope you got a screw lose!
07-23-2002, 05:08 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

Mac the Janitor  (14)

Thanks for standing up for me, guys!

I do know Sir Fuzzy in real life; he is actually one of my best friends (I was the idiot who convinced him to sign up here ). He is very nice usually, and we hang out together quite often. He was reffering to the 3D animated movies I show in my classes. Sir Fuzzy was just kinda kidding around, he does that a lot. I got a PM from him saying that he was sorry, and he really didn't mean it. So, Majic, you guessed right.

On a lighter note, WOW! I didn't know that you guys even liked it that much! Thanks for your support!

I am sorry that I can't type some more of the story right now, for I will be leaving quite soon for an orthodontist appointment. I promise that I will get the time to post some more here, though. Again, sorry.

Here's something I conjured up very very quickly last night:

General Kolestrein- He is the leader of the Universal RoboForce, and RJ's former boss. The URF is like the US Army for the universe, I guess. RJ was once in this organization, and had quite a high rank. Now he is battling the many conspiracies concocted by this so-called "noble and true organization."

Sorry about the crappiness of the pic; I was trying to get it done very quickly.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	kolestrein.gif
Views:	106
Size:	17.8 
ID:	379  

07-23-2002, 05:11 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

Mac the Janitor  (14)

Oh yeah, and here's the URF logo:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	urf.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	11.8 
ID:	380  

07-24-2002, 03:09 PM
quetzalcoatl
Thudslug

quetzalcoatl  (10)

Oh, sorry for that Mac, hope you didn't got angry.
I have said it, and I say it again, that's really nice pics you're painting.
07-24-2002, 03:34 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

Mac the Janitor  (14)

No, no, no. I'm not angry at all. Why would I be angry? I was just clearing things up. I am actually happy to see that you guys stood up for me.

Thanks again! I'm glad to see that I have some sort of an audience.

Okay, I know you guys want the next chapter, and I am constantly working on it. I have not finished it yet, so I will give you this for the time being. I will give a more in-depth description of the meeting in the Universal RoboForce Headquarters. I feel that I did not give enough detail.

---------------------------
General Kolestrein whipped his pointer at the display screen in the Universal RoboForce HQ meeting room. It displayed a map of Xandox with many colored dots and blobs on it. On one side of the elongated table there were five Phonoses, and on the other there were 5 robots specifically designed for military strategy. RJ and Badgi were sitting across from each other, Badgi looking quite smug, RJ looking very concerned.

"As some of you may know," started Kolestrein, "the population density of Xandox is growing larger and larger every month. We have tried many plans to reduce this extreme number, including the 2-child restriction law, but none of them have worked. So I have developed a new plan." He walked slowly around the room. "Now, some of you may say this plan is too risky, too dangerous. But I'm willing to take that risk."

"Can you please state this plan of yours, sir?" One of the younger Phonoses asked.

Kolestrein looked up thoughtfully for a moment. "I am going to send one of you on a mission. A mission to find a desolate, lifeless planet suitable for colonization. We will then slowly transport the people of Xandox to this new planet, and it will share the title of the capital planet of the Berxunda Galaxy."

"So wh-who did you find s-suitable for this mission, sir?" Asked a nervous military robot next to RJ.

"Someone in this room. Someone with twice the experience as everyone else, someone who keeps a level head in action, and has a strategic state of mind..."

Yes, he chose me! thought RJ. Okay, stay calm, act suprised...

"Badguy."

What?! Thought RJ. But I have 20 more years experience than him! This is a joke, isn't it...ha, ha, what a funny joke...

"Actually, it's Badgi," said Badgi. He pointed to his nametag profoundly.

"Oh, sorry," Kolestrein said embarrasedly.

"Excuse me, sir," said RJ, "but what mission did you assign me?"

"Ah, yes...what's your production number?" asked Kolestrein.

"RJ695007ADJ," RJ said nonchalantly.

"Let's see..." Kolestrein thumbed through the papers in his hand. "Ah, here we go..."

[and that's how RJ gets assigned the highway trash pickup.]
----------------------------------