Zappfly

: Apr 2002
: mid uk
: 4
pelajuch  (10)
Happy zulag 2

can you access zulag 2?

Hello fellow oddworlders~~~~~~~~~~~

Ive saved all 28 muds in zulag 1 and entered the shuttle to zulag 2, but the door is always closed when i arrive ????

also in the bottom right of zulag 1 there is a double electric door
with some pictures of escaping muds drawn on the rocks, can you turn it off and follow them?

can anybody help me

ps thanks to SeaRex, Lampion & Max the Mug for fixing my first problems
05-09-2002, 06:42 PM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

: May 2002
: In my own little world
: 818
oddling  (10)
Native

Check to see if you beat all the little doors.If you saved all 28 you must have though.Wow!This has really got me confused.I think you may have a glitch or somthin.Do you use gameshark?That has been known to do strange things such as in AE my friend uses gameshark but when you pull that lever thats supposed to pour water on the Mud in Necrum mines nuttin happens.I don't think you can do anything with the Mud drawings but if you want some real advice ask Lampion or Xavier.

Oddling
"But why is the coffee gone?!!" Pillows of the Caribbean

05-09-2002, 11:16 PM
Lampion
Sewer Sleg

: Apr 2001
: Brazil
: 714
Lampion  (11)

you're having problems to access Zulag2 simply because you cnannot do this right now. You have first to scape from rupture farms, learn more about the mudokon histiry, pass a few tests, thaen you will be ready to face zulag 2, 3 and 4.

The exit screen of Rupture Farms is that one with the big sign saying something like "if you scape, all 28 workers will die". Use the platform to reach the top of that section, then blow the mines to the left. Get down to the lower screen and roll left.

good luck!