03-03-2002, 11:52 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)
JFKs assasination

i would liek to know what you all actualy think happened, as in if it was lee harvey oswald or not. i personaly believe it was a group that did it, do to the where the blood went out, not to mention the autopsied body did not agree with all the tissue and skull bits that were blown off. in the getaway, or when lee harvey aswald was running out of his house to esacape the city there were to people dressed alike, heading in different ways. there were also eyewitnesses that talked aobut smoke wisps coming from the grassy knoll, and theres a photograph where the outline of a person behind a bush crouching is evdent AT the grassy knoll, out of sight form plain eye. also, the curb where the missed shot was was destroyed caliming to take up to much archive space. i live in dallas, ive been to the 6th floor museum and the shot is pointlesss, not to mention only the absolute best could fire 3 shots from a bolt action rifle in less than 5 seonds, not ot mention have 2 hit. i would like to see your views, and probably your reasoning.