02-26-2002, 12:13 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)
Terror's end

(ooc: Time to start the final scene....)

Spider had kept his distance from the village for the past few days: he didn't want to risk getting caught again so soon. He still couldn't believe that he was concidered a threat, even after all he had done to protect Pyke.
Sniffing the air, he caught the scent of an elum; a sickly one, and Spider felt his stomach growl.
Time to hunt. he thought as he slipped out of his pants.
After hidding his pants in the undergrowth, Spider stealthly crept off in the direction of his next meal....

Malice was moving through the undergrowth looking for a new safe place to hide out when something shiny caught his eye. Curious he cautiously approached the area where the shiny object was and carefully moved aside a couple of branchs.
Well well well.... Malice thought with glee at what he found, a cold evil grin forming on his face, So the prototype thinks his pants are safe here eh? Let's see how good he is without them....

About a an hour later Spider returned, his belly full and his hunger seted(sp). He went to retrieve his pants, but to his shock they weren't there. Panicking he started searching franitically. Soon he found it...but it was in pieces...and beyond repair.

Spider looked at the remains of his pants in shock; someone had completely dismantled/destroyed them.
"Who..." Spider muttered, unable to finish his question. These pants were a gift to him by his father not long before he was killed and had a high sentimental value to him.
Suddenly a leg part dropped with a thud in front of him, he looked up to see none other then Malice sitting in a tree with an evil grin on his face.
"YOU!" Spider growled.
"Hello prototype..." Malice said calmly, "I felt you were too dependent on that thing so I decide to help you out by destroying them for you."
"I'm goin' ter kill you for this!" Spider howled.
"Oh and just how are you going to do that eh?" Malice grinned, "You are down there...I am up here. And you have been in pants so long you can't possibly know how to climb trees."
This time Spider grinned as he approached the tree and climbed up effortlessly. "Yer were sayin'?"
Malice, a shocked look on his face, backed away a bit. "Apparently I made an error in judgment...."
"Ya you did..." Spider snarled as he advanced on the red crossbreed, "I'm goin' ter beat you to a pulp...not only for what you did to my pants...but for all those innocents yer killed."
"Hmm...You will have to catch me first...tootles." Malice suddenly turned and leapt cleanly to another tree; Spider, not about to let him escape, followed, howling with fury as he gave chase....

Malice leapt from tree to tree, moving as fast as he could. He could hear Spider behind him and gaining on him.
He is faster then I thought... Malice thought with annoyance, But he's just a prototype!
Malice was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he wasn't watching where he was going...and he ended up leaping into thin air and landing onto of one of the roofs of a hut in Pyke.
Oh F*CK! Malice cursed himself, this was the last place he wanted to end up. Not stopping though...he quickly started to jump from roof to roof, Spider not far behind...

(ooc: anyone can post...(I prefer Dan though...since he controls just about all of Pyke)...just don't do anything to them...(in other words...keep your trigger fingers off the triggers!))

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

02-26-2002, 04:36 PM
Gluk Schmuck
Not living with Max any more

: Jul 2001
: Sheffield, UK
: 2,874
Gluk Schmuck  (11)

Trey had Aura in a chair and was pacing the floor in front of her. "Now, I'll ask you again" said Trey in a menacing voice, "Why were you in the forrest?"
Everyone heard a loud thud from above, banging footsteps and then silence. Trey ordered one of the Guard to find out what the noices were just before another thud, banging footsteps then silence.
The slig got back into the room in about 20 seconds and said that the two cross-breeds were chasing each other across the roof-tops. Trey ordered Aura to be put back in her cell then rushed outside with the rest of the Guard.
"I want a member of the Guard in every window with a gun!" bellowed Trey, "And would somebody please get rid of these by-standers!"
Over the loud chatter of most of the town a slig with a mega-phone could be heard, "Everyone get back inside unless you enjoy being mutillated or accidentally shot!"

(OOC: They aren't in their windows yet so don't worry!)
02-26-2002, 06:48 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

[OOC: Ahh, at last, I can do something...]

The Mayor quickly put his papers in a drawer as he heard a knock at his door. Before he could say anything, Seltin burst through the door, breathless. "Sir... Spider... In Pyke... Malice too..."

The Mayor stood up straight. "Where?"

"On... on the rooftops somewhere... moving fast, though..."

The Mayor strode round the desk and led the way out into the lobby. "Tell Trey to mobilise the guards."

"Already is, sir."

"Excellent..."

Seltin paused to catch his breath. "Shall I mobilise the old Mudokon Guards as well, sir?"

The Mayor paused for the shortest moment. "No, I'm sure Trey's sligs can sort this out..."

Seltin stopped, but the Mayor carried on. "But... My guards have always been able to deal with problems..."

"Trey will take it from here, Seltin..." the Mayor called over his shoulder as he walked off...

"Trey'll take it from here"... the cheek... I've never had to rely on anyone else before now... Seltin strode down the alleys towards the Guard House (formerly the Armoury). Well, we'll soon see if Trey is as good as the Mayor thinks he is...

The Guard House was in pandemonium. Sligs were rushing everywhere, trying to get weapons and get to their posts. Seltin was hardly noticed as he strolled down the thick stone steps to the Guard House Jail.

He almost sniggered to see that there were no longer any guards on guard down here; they were all out, trying to keep track of Spider and Malice. He reached for the keys, taking them off their hook, and flicked the lightswitch.

As the light flickered on, he turned and sagged with disappointment. There were only three prisoners in the cells; Arim, the former Restauranteur, a young mudokon with a glazed expression in his eyes, and a small female slig.

Ah well, better than nothing... He began to unlock the cells. Arim and the slig stared at him suspiciously, as he swung the doors quietly open. He gestured impatiently for them to leave the cells. "Come on!", he whispered.

The prisoners slowly filed out, not taking their eyes off Seltin. They paused in the doorway.

"Look, just get out of here, and you never saw me, okay?"

"Okay," Arim replied, and walked out through the Guard House lobby, out into the street. As Seltin had thought, nobody noticed the prisoners leaving any more than they had noticed Seltin arriving. He grinned.

Now I wait...

[OOC: If someone else had a better way of letting Aura out, I can delete this, it just seemed like a good idea at the time, expecially since I've always imagined Seltin seeing a rival in Trey...]

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

02-26-2002, 07:29 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Malice was running out of roofs to jump to and Spider was still gaining. Up ahead he saw that there was a large gap with a young tree in the middle.
If I can get to the other side of the village, I can make my way back to the forest. Malice thought.
Once he landed on the roof closest to the tree he turned sharply and lept for it. However he had misjudged the trees strength and it swayed, then snapped under his wieght...

Spider couldn't help but chuckle when he saw Malice fall. Carefully he lept down from the roof to the ground and made a bee line for Malice, the townsfolk scattering.
"Stay out of the way!" Spider yelled at them as he lept at Malice, claws and jaws intent on ripping the red freak limb from limb....

Malice had shaken the stars out of his vision by the time Spider jumped him and batted him off. The two combatents circled each other, heads low and backs fully arched.
"Yer goin' to pay for what you have done..." Spider growled fiercely.
"Not likely..." Malice said with an evil grin, "your head will make a lovely trophey..."
At that moment both of them charged at each other and a mighty fight ensued, the dust keeping anyone from seeing who was winning....

ooc: NO ONE SHOOT! There is more to come...*grin*....

02-28-2002, 08:01 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

ooc: errr...I was hoping for you guys to put reactions in...I have the next bit ready...so I guess I'll post it now...

As the fight continued, a crowd of gawkers formed, despite the slig milta's insistance that they remain indoors. Most were silent, bue some were cheering for Spider. The sligs held back, silently hoping the two fighting crossbreeds would do each other in, or injure each other severly enough so that both could be captured easily.
The kicked up dust still made it near impossible to see what was going on in the fight. Occasionally they would see the flash of a red or green limb. The only constant thing was the sound of the fight itself: Howls of fury, growls of angish, cries of pain, and the ever present sounds of flesh meeting flesh with tremedous force and the occasional sicking sound of a bone cracking.
Suddenly something tumbled out of the dust cloud, nearly hitting a couple of bystanders. It was Spider...and he didn't look too good: he had multiple wounds made by Malice's claws and sharp teeth, was missing a couple of spines on his neck, and a line of blood was trickling out of both corners of his mouth, hitting at either missing teeth or worse...internal injurys. but Spider was far from letting himself be beaten...even as badly injured as he was he stood up, though shakey and at the point of near collapse due to exhaustion.
There was a laugh and Malice appeared out of the dissapating dust cloud. He looked ragged, but not nearly as bad as Spider. He had a fair number of wounds, but not as many, though there was one on the right side of his face that almost meant the loss of an eye.
"What's the matter Spider?" Malice taunted and grinned, "Tired?" Hearing Spider only growl weakly in responce he continued, "You might as well just give up....you know who is supieror to you...."
"I will not...give up..." Spider growled, panting.
"Oh please..." Malice said, rolling his eyes, "You are badly injured and exhausted...face it Spider...there is nothing more you can do...you lost!"
"It's...not over yet!" Spider howled as he gathered all of his remaining strength, "The only way I will lose is if I am unconscious or dead!"
Just then, much to Malice's surprize (and to the slig milta's...), Spider's normally yellow eyes changed to silver. Spider then shot a bolt of lightning straight at Malice, catching him completely off guard. The bolt hit Malice squarely in the chest and he went flying back and into the wall of a nearby building. Malice staggered to his feet, stunned more then anything, and looked up at Spider in shock.
"What'sa matter Malice?" Spider said with a grin, "Didn't expect a prototype to be able to do that eh? Must have been quite a shock...."

ooc: would like some reactions this time before I post more please...(yes there is yet more to come...)

03-01-2002, 09:21 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)

(ooc: *wasn't going to worry about using colour in posts but senses that here (wth her ooc: rambles) it may be useful*

Want some reactions, huh...? (Not all of us have written everything three weeks in advance, you know, Rach... (me included this time))

Aura: *waves hand* Meme!

Not, not yet, although... *wonders if she can get away with Aura using her talents here, if y'know what I mean... *

Aura: *sits and charges just in case she gets told "yes"* Well, I got to have SOME reason for practicing the defensive side... Besides, SOMEone needs to show that Big Fat Greenie that he's not the only one who can do fancy things with Soul-Energy...

Oh hush you, you'll get your chance...)

The mudokon – the old captain of the guard, she guessed – had ushered them outside, with the instructions they “hadn’t seen him,” and at first she’d been about to head off to see what they ruckus was about when… She noticed the soft weight of the pendant she wore at her throat was still missing. Of course – they’d taken her Stones when they’d caught her. Damn, damn damn damn…
     She headed back inside, heedless of everything, just the need to find them. She checked the room her temporary nemesis had tried interrogating her in, and that turned up nothing. Checked around the perimeter of her cell; nothing.
     Dammit, the most valuable inanimate objects in her life and they were missing! She boosted herself up into the chair, leaned across the table and scooted everything off it with her snout. She groaned, faintly; no sign on them, nor of the little lilac silk bag she carried them in.
     “Come on, you’ve got to be here somewhere…” she dropped back to the floor and dug through the scattered mess of paper and pens and half-empty ammunition clips and food-wrappers. “Please be here, please…” When the tabletop mess didn’t turn anything up, she hauled all the drawers out of the desk and emptied them on the floor as well. “Dammit, where the frack are they?!” the words gradually turned from a worried whimper into a sharp demand as she spoke; how dare they take them! How bloody DARE they??
     Five minutes more panicked search found them lurking at the very bottom of what looked like a tobacco tin. She glared – one of the flat chains that held the Handstones at her palms was kinked where they’d obviously just been crammed into the tin. Get you for THAT, you…
     The sounds of fighting had faded into the distance, somewhat, she discovered, heading outside. She groaned, involuntarily – it’d take some time to get there – but doggedly scrambled up the nearest tree and headed off.

Last edited by Teal; 03-01-2002 at 01:37 AM..
03-01-2002, 06:49 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

ooc: meh...actually that last bit was writen on the same day...like this next small bit

How the f*ck did he do that? Malice thought as he rubbed the spot where he was hit. No matter...as badly injured he is I bet he can't hold that 'power' for very long...
"You got lucky with that first shot prototype!" Malice growled, "But you won't hit me again!"
"We'll see!" Spider howled in responce as he sent another bolt at him.
Malice barely managed to dodge in time. Instead of him the bolt struck the wall and it blasted a small hole in it.
Dear Odd if that one had hit me...he must have different power ranges... Malice thought, gasping slightly in surprise, then shock himself off, Pull yourself together Mal...he can't possably keep it up...
"You missed! HA!" Malice taunted, then had to dive for cover as another bolt was sent his way...

Spider was fighting to keep this form as he sent bolt after bolt after the elusive red crossbreed.
I can't risk using the shockwave...too many bystanders... Spider thought with dismay, and I am losing energy...if I don't knock him out soon I am done for...
Spider grunted with effort as he forced himself to stay in his form and to keep himself from panicking....

ooc: *sits back and waits for more replies*

03-01-2002, 08:56 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

[OOC: Having finally freed them, I now have several characters still on my hands... What to do...]

"What's going on?"

"It's Spider and some other creature, I think."

"What are they doing?"

Arim craned his neck to see over the crowd. "Fighting, looks like."

Teb shook his head. "Why?"

"Don't know. Spider looks done in, though..."

[OOC: Sorry, I can't think of how they would react... I think that they would probably just watch. Or listen, anyway...]

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

03-03-2002, 11:23 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

Teal  (10)

Aura: *walk walk walk* I'll get there eventually... *walk walk walk*

03-05-2002, 01:39 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

OOC: time for more..

Spider was fading...and he had only managed to graze Malice a couple of times since the first strike. That damned crossbreed was just too fast!
I should have done this sooner! Spider thought, cursing himself. I should have led him away from the village!
While none of the bystanders had gotten hurt...the crowd kept Spider from using all of his abilities in this form, abilities that may have enabled him to had knocked out Malice by now.
Then a stroke of luck: Malice failed to see a rock and he tripped over it, falling flat on his face.
Yes! Spider thought wiht glee as he drew back a hand to throw a bolt at him. But just then, just that blasted then...the power went and Spider toppled over.
"NO!" Spider screeched as he tried to stand up and call back his powers. But he had no energy left and the powers will be gone for 12 hours at least. Malice...was alreadly back up on his handfeet and laughing.
"Out of juice Spider?" Malice laughed as he approached him, slow and menacing, "Too bad." Malice stopped right in front Spider, who just managed to prop himself on his elbows. "You had me going there Spider...and made me wonder if I can do that fancy thing with electricy(sp) too..."
"You...will never learn to do it..." Spider said, panting heavily, "Only...the pure of heart can...something you will never be..."
Malcie snorted and lifted Spider's head up with a handfoot.
"Well see..." Malice said right in Spider's face, cold and menacing, "I will find a way...but until then...you are finished....you lost..."
Malice backed up a couple of paces and smiled at him.
"If yer goin' to kill me...get it over with..." Spider said breathlessly, defeated.
Malice grinned, then suddenly he turned sharply and struck Spider in the head with his tail. Spider, too weak to deflect or dodge the blow, received the full blunt of it. To the those observing the scene...it seemed to go in slow motion: Spider was flipped over onto his back the the seer momentum of the blow, he slightly bounced once, then lay still, unconscious. The once great and powerful protector of Pyke, had fallen...

Malice roared with laughter, enjoying his great victory. But his celebration was cut short by the sound of guns cocking and a large squad of sligs encircled him, guns down and pointed at him.
"Oh f*ck..." Malice growled, cursing himself as he looked for a way out...but there was none...

Err...Teal I hope you have a copy of that bit you wrote a while ago. I know I have it...but its on me email (I think...I'll check SRFR to see if we posted it there...) and I can't get to that until Mon...*sigh* Otherwise we are stuck until I get back...

03-05-2002, 01:53 PM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

Teal  (10)

(ooc: Yes, I got it somewhere. I'll see if I can find it after my lecture (as I got a lecture in 5 min, not time to do anything) - I don't know how much you want posting, though... *goes off to SRFR*)

03-06-2002, 09:42 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

Teal  (10)

(ooc: *puts it as new post so people know she's posted it*

Before anyone accuses me of the heinous crime of using a person's character without their permisson, this is another of those collaborations between Rach and myself. So there. :P)

Damn… encircled… trapped…! Malice felt his heart sink. There was over two hundred soldiers here, all armed… there was no was he could beat all this lot… He must have PLANNED this, damn his hide…
     One of the soldiers was approaching, warily, holding an unpleasant-looking metal device in his long hands. It looked a sturdily built contraption; one large metal ring and two smaller ones – shackles, Malice had already worked out. They wanted to put this on him. To control him. Like… like some common animal…!
     Malice gave voice to an ugly ripping snarl and bared all those ivory teeth at him.
     “Now now, no snarling…” a voice laughed amusedly from somewhere behind. “You jus’ be a good li’l doggie and let us put yer collar on…”
     “You aren’t putting that anywhere even near me…” Malice grated, lowering his head and arching his spine, all his dark quills standing out. “And if you think I’m going to just stand there and let you do it…”
     The approaching soldier shot a grin back over his shoulder. “Hear that, lads…? He thinks he’s in a position to go making demands…”
     A ripple of laugher spread through the shifting circle, bristling with heavy weaponry.
     “Now,” another of the sligs stepped forward; he looked to be one of the higher ranking ones, judging by the dark shoulder-guards and chest-plate he wore. “There’s two ways we can do this, y’big red freak… The right way, or the wrong way. The right way entails yer being a good li’l psycho and lettin’ us put that on you. The wrong way entails yer getting shot with one of these nice little sleepydarts…” he waved the gun. “…and we’ll put it on you while yer in the land of nod. Either way it’s goin’ on, so y’might as well make it easier on yourself.”
     “Then you’ll just have to shoot me,” Malice snarled, hatefully.
     The soldier shrugged. “Your choice. But then, while yer in the land of nod yer won’ know what we’re doing to yer,” a laugh. “Do you really want t’have to wake up to find out…?”
     Malice growled softly. “You dare even think of-”
     “We’ll dare do what we like, mister…” The soldier cut in, steadily holding the red drakkic’s furious gaze. “Besides, how would you stop us…?” Another derisive laugh. “I think a bit of public humiliation would work wonders, anyway.”

Aura was tired; she’d been moving as fast as she could, but still arrived only just in time to see Spider go down under a clean, precise swipe from Malice’s broad tail through a break in the milling crowd. A lot of the townsfolk were here, watching, and a good proportion of the militia, and the crowd had formed a ring around the two hybrids, and she’ short, couldn’t see. Fuming she shoved her way through the crowd.
     …By the time she got to the centre, though, the soldiers were already beginning to close the circle up on him. She just stared, for a while, unsure what she should do… the air still smelt of that weird almost-electricity she’d heard rumours Spider could use, though, and that put an idea in her nimble little brain. Straightening her shoulders she marched out to the centre of the circle, boldly.
     “Hey!” there was an indignant sound from one of the soldiers. “Y’can’t go out there-”
     “Leave it,” one of his colleagues said, scornfully. “Worst that can happen is that he kills the little scrap of a thing.”
     Malice gave her a baffled look, but she just looked back at him, squarely, about-faced when she’d got up to him and sank to her elbows to watch the soldiers, silently already preparing her next move, wondering if she’d get the time she needed to do it.

03-08-2002, 09:13 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

"Heh...I always knew you were messed up in the head..." Malice muttered to Aura.
Thought deep within him, he was glad she was there. He was still fighting that feeling, but it was slowly gaining strength despite his efforts.
Then an idea came to him...her being here was an oppertunatey to get out of this mess. Boldly he stepped forward a pace so that he was standing right over her, then he put a hand foot lightly on her back and growled fiercely at the sligs surrounding them.
"Back off...or she dies..." he said, glaring steely at the sligs.

Meanwhile a figure was running fast, heading toward the scene. Draconic like legs moved as fast as they could take their owner, dark blue skin plainly visable though the head was covered by a black hood, with the rest of the cape blowing back and hiding for the most part a 6 foot long tail. The torso was obviously female anthro-like, the clothing brown and rust in color with hands gloved with black silken gloves.
Frustrated by the crowd, the Dementa grumbled some curses and run around it, looking for a way to get a better view...

ooc: Don't worry Teal...by the time Dementa finds a suitable 'spot', 'sparks' would have already flown and settled...if you get my drift

Last edited by Sl'askia; 03-08-2002 at 01:36 PM..
03-15-2002, 09:11 PM
Gluk Schmuck
Not living with Max any more

: Jul 2001
: Sheffield, UK
: 2,874
Gluk Schmuck  (11)

'Well I don't mind if you kill her!' snorted a slig somewhere near the front, 'anyone else mind?'
A mumbled 'no' spread through the Guard.
'There we have it,' said the first slig.
03-19-2002, 08:53 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

Teal  (10)

(ooc: Ugh, I don’t like how I started the lead-in to this scene, but I was getting a bit annoyed at the fact I couldn’t see how to start it off to post it and wrote the first thing that came into my head. Sorry. At least we’re finished… (at bleedin’ last, whew))

To one side of the ongoing scene, Coombes and one of the surviving mudokons from the original team were watching…
     The mudokon sat cross legged on the floor, a small computer on his lap. Readings were tracking in a steady flow across the screen; he shook his head, confusedly. “My readings have just jumped off the scale…” he said, in a soft voice, glancing up at the vykker. “I can’t be sure, but I think it’s the girl doing it.”
     “What do you mean, ‘the girl’? Are you talking about that pathetic little example of a slig out there with the hybrid?” the vykker asked, in a similarly hushed voice.
     A nod.
     “What’s she doing?”
     “I don’t know… but then, if we wait very much longer I’m sure we’ll find out…”
     “Well, I don’t care what she’s doing, I want it stopped before something adverse happens…” The vykker turned to the nearest soldier. “You – go round behind those two and shoot the little one. Try not to let yourself get seen, and try not to damage her. If she’s the source of these readings… it’d be interesting to know how she does it…”

Aura was trembling, her head ached, dully, and her muscles were all screaming as she leached their power with the Stones. Just a few seconds longer… just a few… she pleaded, silently. The more power she fed into the Stones the less her trembling muscles and straining nerves had, and to do what she wanted to do she’d need more than her little frame contained… She’d already sagged against Mal’s side – as he hadn’t pushed her away she guessed he suspected something was up – skin-skin contact allowing her to borrow little scraps of his energy here and there, to bolster her flagging strength-
     Something hit her smartly in the shoulder. She gave a yelp, snatched it out… oh damn… trank dart… her eyes were already going blurry.
     She was losing her grip, drifting away on a cushion of sleep… it was so warm, though, so welcoming… oh, how nice it would be just to let herself drift away… But no, she couldn’t do that, if she did then it’d be over, all of it… they’d catch Malice – her Mal… – they’d catch him and hurt him and lock him away and probably send her back to that accursed Arena… And she wouldn’t let that happen. Not now, not ever… With her last ounce of strength, she slammed her hands together…
     Power short-circuited through the two stones. She heard Malice bellow in pain as the shorting power ripped spacetime apart, and wanted to scream herself, but was just too damn tired…
     …Discharge… she thought, triumphantly, and blacked out.

When the soldiers finally shook off the ringing in their ears and stood up… the centre of the circle was completely empty. Just a dull black scorchmark on the grass, and a wisp of smoke curling into the lazy afternoon.

03-19-2002, 07:24 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

Meanwhile, Blue, Orion and Amphora come up to the edge of the crowd after seeing what happend. Since most of the crowd have been knocked down, they see the scene. "What the hell was that all about?" Blue askes Amphora. "I dunno. . . They just. . . dissapeard." Aphora repies. Orion just stands there on his crutches, looking somewhat confused.

(OOC: What is the scene like? I don't know.)
- DH