Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Apr 2001
: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)
Kugal at Dakkan's Camp

OOC: This is a little ways into the future

**Kugal finds a Slig mage, Slog, 2 Fuzzles, and a funny creature packing up a caravan**

Magua: Please, Dakkan. But there are so many nice people here, my buddy orisis and rettic..!

Dakkan: No way I'm I staying here! We have a moody Village Goverment here. It's out in the wilderness for us.

Kugal: Hello? Do you know where I am..?

Dakkan: Fellow Mage! This is one mile off the town of Pyke, we havn't had a fun time here really, so we have decided to move out the the westpass mountains. What is a creature like you doing so far from mage terriory?

Kugal: I got kicked out, due to killin' someone who I had diff-a-culty workin' wit.

Dakkan: Well fellow mage, do you want a little something? Here is 14000 Moolaa. Start a shop, do something with your life. I need to keep 300+ just to buy off Land Pirates.

Kugal: So much money, how could I except so... thank you brother mage. I will make a mage spire in your honor in this town of pyke! I will recruit some apperances here and maybe start a clan here.

Dakkan: You have fun with all that money. We have to get going, It's good to see another mage in these parts, I have just became one resently. Well, we need to be off **Dakkan hops on top of caravan load as Slog pulls** On Chopper! GO! Bye stranger!

Kugal: Wow, 14000! On to this town of pyke