05-19-2001, 01:59 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Apr 2001
: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)
The town of Totanga

**We see Dakkan sleeping on a wooden bamboo bed; another short,fat mukodon rubs light green healing herb over his wounds; the smell of it wakes Dakkan up**

Dakkan: God... *dizzy* Where in god's name am I...

Shaman: Quit... you are in the village of Totanga. You have been shot by one of are warriors by your uniform. We see you are linked to the one called Drake who is helping the revolt.

Dakkan: Drake...? He is now dead. We were going to a village before... mine...

Shaman: DRAKE DEAD! Oh no, this is no good, we need someone to lead the revolt, you are Dakkan right? Drake said 'That if anything happed to me, look for the one who bears the same tattoo as I'.

Dakkan: *asleep*

05-20-2001, 03:45 AM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Apr 2001
: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

OOC: Two weeks have past...

Narrator: Let's rap up what has happened from Dakkan shot and now. First, Dakkan was shot by Mukodon Warrior Tanda. He was spared by the shaman knowing he is in relation to Drake, who was going to help revolt and free mukodon slaves at Cozy.

Days later, Dakkan is fully healed and tells the town what has become of Drake and all he wants to do is go home. Also, the shaman Geja wants Dakkan to learn "Black" Magic so he may spread it to help good and not to hurt peace.

Finally, Dakkan has donated both his Bike and Captain's Stuff (except for carapace, which he has woven into his cloak) to pay for his Clothing, Books, and Teaching by Geja. Now we find Dakkan learning "Black" Magic by Geja.
---------------------------------------------

Dakkan: De...Javadura! **Black energy appears from his hands** KA! **Fires a Black Orb** **Distroys a wooden slig model**

Geja: Very good, you have progressed fast. Drake never had enough mind energy to become a apperance mage. So far, you can do Shadow; Demon Grip; and Black Magic Missle. You have writen down these techiques into your Mage Notes. Now, I need you to try one more thing.. see that Black Stone on your Mage Carapace Robe, in the center of your chest... that is a Magi Stone. If you can make one out of this rock **Holds up rock** your training is complete... and you have to help with are next project of Black Technology.

Dakkan: **takes rock and concentrates** Arggggg... **Black Light shoots from the cracks of his hand; as he opens his hand, a magi stone appears**

Geju: I knew you could do it. Now, to help with are shadow generator and you may go home.

OOC: Bitlocker
Dakkan Blackblade
HP:25
AP:15

Equipment:
-Weapons-
Black Staff: 10/10
De Javu sticks (3- 3' sticks with sharp pointed end, with 1- 4' stick with pointed end) /w Black Book: 5/5

-Armor-
Mage Clothing- Hat, Cloak /w Carapace attached, Boots: 10HP