05-13-2001, 08:13 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Apr 2001
: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)
Magua is at camp

**Magua sits on a log in front of the tent, after all the Jal thing, he has been very sad. He wishes from Dakkan's safety, wondering where he is or if he will be back**

Magua: **Thinks** Wow, so much has happened over all this time. Dakkan was shot really bad, he lost an arm and part of his head... he's gota be ded. If you lose your brain, game over. He was bleedin' too, to much blood gone and game over also. Maybe the Vykkers saved him. They be smart doctors, even though they mean! Jal and that stranger... I wonder if they in heaven. My Grandpa told me about that. A great place you go when you ded; there is so much food and games... and everyone happy. No sickness, slaves, or evil.

**The staff made of Ero's Crystal and Magua's staff pieces begin to shake**

**The staff explodes**

Magua: Man... me weaponless again! **looks at KiKi and Chopper sitting next to him** Guys, what am I gonna do! I wonder if Dakkan is okay, that crystal came from him. That could mean he... he.... ded!!! **starts to cry** NO, I would know if he dead, Dakkan is strong!

**Hears a russlin' in the bushes next to him**

Magua: **Chopper Barks** WHO THERE! **The Russsin' is now LOADER and FASTER, FASTER, FASTER!**

**..... Out hops a fuzzle, holding a Bigger fuzzle in his teeth; its dead**

Magua: Your family die. Mine Die to... you can stay with me, I LOVE FUZZLES! **Chopper Barks** and SLOGS TOO! I better get to town to get you guys food, us need to bond to get strong!

Magua teaches Fuzzles A gabbit technique!

Bond to stay strong-
For every Fuzzle that sticks togeter gets +1/1. For example...

Two 1/1 Fuzzles in same group would get +2/2 and become one 3/3 creature... So if Three 1/1 Fuzzles were in same group they would be 6/6 creature! A very good technique in the face of Danger.

Magua: That will help us survive... who needs a weapon with the power of bonding, you guys will be my weapon! Sorry Chopper, you have to be of the same race to use this power and always be togeter, there is no leaving the gang after you do thid because your soals become one... and must be taught by a gabbit who knows Gabb-Fu! My grandpa taught me a few tricks on land, but mostly water...

Magua: Okay, let me get my Wheels. I'll go to town and by you guys some food... **Magua hops into his chair and pushes the button**

**The chair falls into 30 parts**

Magua: Grrrrrrrrr.... what else could go wrong! DAKKAN! I need you back! Well, I guees it is fish for everyone tonight.

[ May 13, 2001: Message edited by: Dakkan Blackblade ]

[ May 13, 2001: Message edited by: Dakkan Blackblade ]

05-14-2001, 11:09 PM
Pacen
Boombat Seeker

: NSW, Australia
: 643
Pacen  (23)

Dakkan are you sure you're allowed to just make up a move and teach it to your new pet? I thought you had to pay at the pet shop to train your pet to learn new moves. Also, are you allowed to get pets for free? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the Pet Shop?
05-14-2001, 11:57 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

I see what your saying pacen and I got your answers

For magua teaching- This is gonna be a shop that magua will run. Everyone will be okayed to leard this

For the fuzzles- I know I know.... I wont't give pet again. If rettick has any beef; ill fork over the cash