Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

10-04-2001, 07:20 PM
super_slig
Bolamite

: Aug 2001
: 74
super_slig  (10)
In Search of Friends [add-on]

Here's a new topic. Sorry, everyone that's in "An Unlikely Duo". I'm no longer using Vera. Make up anything you want about her fate, but don't kill her. I'm going to use her in my stories.

Twyla ran her tongue over her teeth as she watched the Paramite. Making sure her pants were oiled, she ran toward the Paramite. She needed to eat, and she couldn't pass this opportunity up. Suddenly, her pants leg malfunctioned, and she fell down a hole that she would have jumped over. When she hit the ground, she was already losing conciousness. The last thing she remembered seeing was a large pile of green bottles and bones on a stone floor.

(ooc: Anyone can join this. I left it wide open for everyone.)

[ November 15, 2001: Message edited by: Rettick ]

10-04-2001, 11:17 PM
Super Shrykull
Zappfly

: Oct 2001
: U.S.A
: 1
Super Shrykull  (10)

Gene was trying to feed on a group of Slurgs, when he heard a noise. So Gene followed the noise. It led him straight to a hole in the ceiling of the cave. Then finds a shadowed figure lying unconcious on the cave floor. He thought quickly and stood up on his hind legs and picked up the shadowed figure and started running toward a large pit, but he did not fall into the pit. Instead, he leaped over it and across to the other side, which led him to his home. When he got there, he placed the shadowed figure down on his bed, then went to turn on a light (light a torch) and saw the shadowed figure was a Slig. And from the torchlight, the Slig woke up. Gene's first question was: "Who are you?"
10-04-2001, 11:35 PM
super_slig
Bolamite

: 74
super_slig  (10)

Twyla barely felt a bouncing sensation as she started to come to. She woke up to a seemingly blinding light. As she sat up groggily, she heard a voice ask, "Who are you?" She muttered "Twyla" before realizing that a golden Paramite was the speaker. "Golden or not," Twyla thought, "I'm still hungry." Forgetting that she had pants on, she dropped to her hands and slowly approached the Paramite. Then, she realized that, if the Paramite could talk, it must be too intelligent to kill. Fighting back the urge to eat, she said, "So, what's your name?"

10-11-2001, 11:47 AM
SlogMaster
Stunk

: Sep 2001
: Cali
: 36
SlogMaster  (10)

suddenly the house blows up!, just kiddin, ummmmmmmm, where are you guys? i'm lookin for a way to get into the game, if you don't know already, my character's Slick, a BigBro

11-07-2001, 03:14 PM
Molluck
Howler Punk

: Jul 2001
: UK
: 308
Molluck  (11)

Razel was running across the woodland ground
dragging his long arms behind him he dived up a tree as he heard voices so he scanned downwards but all he could see was a drop.....
11-15-2001, 12:53 PM
SlogMaster
Stunk

SlogMaster  (10)

hey, i'm suprised U wrote, U have a character description for UR character?????? i'm N school right now, so i'll write bak l8r

11-15-2001, 02:49 PM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)

[ooc: You know, I find it's easier to actually read the rest of the posts in the forum...]

11-15-2001, 03:07 PM
SlogMaster
Stunk

SlogMaster  (10)

well i'm lazy!!!!!!

11-15-2001, 03:42 PM
Robbo
Sniper Wasp

: Oddworld
: 254
Robbo  (10)

YEAH!!!! Leave the poor lazy slob alone, ya hear!!!!

11-15-2001, 06:22 PM
Mudokon_Shaman
Chippunk

: Nov 2001
: 30
Mudokon_Shaman  (10)

Keiros moves through the forest with unprecedented speed - it's necessary to put him as far as possible between the beast he had just seen and himself. He stops himself just short of a large hole in the ground. He looks down into the hole in his battle armour, holding his hammer with both hands. His face stares about the forest for a while as he seems to be concentrating on something. He stares down into the hole and yells - in a deep but meager voice:

"Is anyone down there?"

Keiros stands up and backs away from the hole, keeping his eyes on his surroundings for any movement.
11-16-2001, 01:29 PM
Molluck
Howler Punk

Molluck  (11)

Razel spots Keiros and licked his fangs his claws gripped the wood as he leaned forwards,
he was starving as he had let all passing creatures get on with their lives without being eaten untill now he dived down at keiros......
11-16-2001, 01:37 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

My name is Peppy the paramite! I would advise you to sit back down if I were you!
"Why," replied Twyla.
"Well maybe if you look around that might help!" Peppy replied. As 100's of paramites came out from hideing and cornered Twyla..

11-16-2001, 01:43 PM
Molluck
Howler Punk

Molluck  (11)

Razel grabbed keiros bu the neck and lifted him up (OOC:I am stalling till someone saves keiros or if keiros comes)
11-16-2001, 06:57 PM
Mudokon_Shaman
Chippunk

Mudokon_Shaman  (10)

Keiros doesn't react quick enough to escape the grip of Razel. As he is gripped by the throat, he rips out the ritual dagger and gives one amazing stab right into the things forearm, loosening its grip. As he falls to the ground he grabs the dagger back and sheathes it again. Grabbing his hammer off the forest floor, he holds it battle-ready about 25 feet off.

"Meh-kali-nah!" He screams out.
11-16-2001, 10:32 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

james falls from a tree near bye
james:ah ha ah ha...oh crap!
he proceads to run but kerios is to fast and..[occ:james is a black mud wit no hair and wears baggieish sweat pnats a t-shrit wit abe on it well thats if ya did'nt know]
11-17-2001, 02:01 AM
Mudokon_Shaman
Chippunk

Mudokon_Shaman  (10)

Keiros notices James out of the corner of his left eye, but takes no heed in doing anything about him - his mind entirely focused on Razel. With his empty left hand he begins to mark a sigil in the air while chanting. As he finishes the air becomes filled with a thick black smoke. After a few moments the smoke clears and Keiros is no where to be seen.
11-17-2001, 06:56 AM
Molluck
Howler Punk

Molluck  (11)

"ouch!" said razel looking at his arm.
He turned to james "oh well I might as well eat you then!"
(ooc: Razel is across between a dragon and a slig)
*a wild slig dived down from a tree*
"Look at all od dose pwaramites Razel dere are hundweds od em!"
Razel took a quick glance down the hole.
"why don't you get your freinds to come with nets vines bait and weapons and you can ctch some for tonights feast! But as the legend
says never killa golden paramite as your family dies if you do so!"
Razel bared his claws at james.......

11-18-2001, 01:00 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

james had a spaz and hit razl with his laptop
and ran like dickens