01-27-2002, 05:32 PM
dark_xinos
Grubb Fisherman

: Jan 2002
: Sweden
: 963
dark_xinos  (27)
The journey back to Alf's Rehab and Te [add on]

( this is my first game so please help me out on this one. Ive read others so i think i should manege ok) Here it goes:

Two mudokkon freinds are traveling to getherer throgh a mountin trail, they want leave there village to seek out Alf's Rehab and tee. They have heard that thats a place to get your soul heald from brew. They where working in soulstorm brewery and had one drink to many... When Abe commes along and rescues them! Thogh there sent to the lokation where the Rehab and Te was going to be built in the future. But they don wnat to linger around whaiting for Abe not noing if he will make it or not, they decide to wounder home. There names are Chim and Murg, they are brothers. But know they wont to go back to the Rehab and Te.

[ January 27, 2002: Message edited by: dark_xinos ]
01-27-2002, 07:50 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

ooc: excuse me...but we don't use or even mention established OW characters (ie Abe) here in the RPG. Jus' lettin' ya know...

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

01-27-2002, 08:28 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: Apr 2001
: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

Rach is right, even though she herself has been guilty of that before... But that was before my Oppressive Regime came into power, and banned Gods, Dragons, and Established Characters. If I ever ban Crossbreeds, there will be mass suicides...

A tip: It is best to watch the RPG for a while before jumping in, so that you can get the hang of it.

Enjoy your time here. That's an order!

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

01-28-2002, 03:07 AM
dark_xinos
Grubb Fisherman

: Jan 2002
: Sweden
: 963
dark_xinos  (27)

Ok, im sorry. I dident know.