Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

01-05-2002, 03:00 PM
Phen
Stunk

: Jan 2002
: 40
Phen  (10)
The happening [add-on]

(ooc: this my first time so forgive me if I mess up)
*the slig made a soft thud as he fell to to forest floor*
After a while he looked up and groaned. He didn't know where he was or why he was there. He looked around with blurry eyes and then fell unconsiouse again.

[ January 06, 2002: Message edited by: Rettick ]
01-05-2002, 05:29 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

(Tell me if you don't like this)"Hey are you ok?A voice anwsered."Come on,come to my house to get some rest".Before the slig could say thank you he fell asleep.The slig woke up."Where am I?"he thought

Wrex.

01-05-2002, 06:21 PM
Phen
Stunk

Phen  (10)

(ooc: its ok)
dazed the the Slig looked around and saw the outline of a figure though he couldn't tell what it was.
01-05-2002, 06:29 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

(Thanks!This is my first RPG.What to make this together?)"Hey are you awake?"The figure asked."Yeah"the slig said."What am I doing here?"the slig asked."I found you on the ground of parimite forest and you were knoked out cold.There were some parimites around about to eat you but they ran away when I came."Thanks"the slig said.

Wrex.

01-05-2002, 06:36 PM
Phen
Stunk

Phen  (10)

with effort the slig gets up and follows the oter creature.
01-05-2002, 10:28 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

"Where are we going?" asked the slig."You're see said the mudokon.By the way,my names Ken whats yours?"

Wrex.

01-06-2002, 03:56 PM
Phen
Stunk

Phen  (10)

"I dont know" the slig said "I don't remember" thinking hard.
01-06-2002, 04:03 PM
Phen
Stunk

Phen  (10)

(ooc: I would sort of like it if some more people found a way to join )
01-06-2002, 06:00 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

(So would I so people please join this topic and hel add-on!) *Looks up at people with big,sad dog eyes*

Wrex.

01-14-2002, 02:39 PM
Molluck
Howler Punk

: Jul 2001
: UK
: 308
Molluck  (11)

(OOC: I'm joinin in... oh and Raziel is my char he is part slig part dragon so watch out and never ignor my posts as they may result in your chars death! Muhhhhaaaahhahaaa!!!!
Oh and No one. I repeat no one can take control of Raziel unless given permission by moi.)

(IC Raziel lay across a sturdy branch and groaned he was starving... hadn't had a meal for 6 hours and for his size he needed it. So he dived down onto the forestry floor and tramped along the ground, using his heat sensetive eye's he searched for prey...
Raziel's ears picked up the sound of chatering from inside a house. He blinked and managed to see the outline of some creatures.
He sneaked over to the living quarters and setteled on the roof he was ready for the right time to rip open the roof... hopefully his prey hadn't seen him land....

Molluck-
01-14-2002, 08:06 PM
Phen
Stunk

Phen  (10)

(ooc: I would prefer if everyone kept to there own characters myself)

The slig, after getting some food and drink. left the house, although he was grateful toward the mudokin, he still thought of them as lesser beings and left quickly.
01-15-2002, 02:52 PM
Molluck
Howler Punk

Molluck  (11)

(OOC: Hmm.... this is a very good RPG you two
if you are beginers!)

( IC: ) Raziel hissed and swivelld round folling the outline of the slig, he beat his wings and flew upwards ready to attack....

Molluck-
01-15-2002, 05:57 PM
Phen
Stunk

Phen  (10)

uknowingly the slig kept walking stopping down to use a thick stick as a makeshift weopon.
01-16-2002, 12:16 AM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

"Hit the ground!" Ken yelled pushing the slig to the ground and takink out a roughley cut staff with a glowing blue ball on the top.
Ken aimed at the creture and fired.A blast of blue light escaped hitting the creature in the noggin knoking it out."What is it?" the slig asked?"You don't want to know."Ken said.

(Ken got the staff in the slig squad )

Wrex.

01-16-2002, 12:24 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

(Ooc: I am gonna register later K! So Rettick don't delete this!)
Ic: A mudocon walked in from the forest. It looked different to other Mudocons. But before Ken or the slig could turn round, he turned into a Paramite. "Hello I am pepper the paramite!" The area glowed as the Paramite glowed in its golden light! (Ooc: My character can turn into Every type of animal. When it does the animal it turns into is gold! K?) Ic: The paramite scuttled round to ken! "I know your name Ken, but you can tell me why I am here. But, for now I shall tell you what that was... (Ooc: COOL )

01-16-2002, 04:32 PM
Molluck
Howler Punk

Molluck  (11)

(ooc: Very well done Mitsur, you have caught Raziel in a bad and very hungry mood so don't
be worried about him if he has recently eaten
and is quite happy...)

(ic: ) Raziel opened one eye quickly but only slightly and scanned the area. he had a slight headache but other than that he was fine....His eye met peppys face and he instantly frowned, he had seen that creature
in the forest before well the same heat brimming with gold...He sent an extremly low-pitched sound through the air which ken and the slig (give it a name dammit!) could easily pick up but clearly not understand ...

Carazon was hanging upside down carving his spear....he heard just that momment a tone meaning 'come freinds there is some industry foe.' Carazon instantly dropped and landed softly on the bamboo like path that lay upon
the tree he hated the industry folk they destroyed his forest and took his freinds and family and attached some silver material onto their tails and handed them staffs that shot
sharp blade like things out to kill the Native. Raziel was even an industrial by heart made for intense wars by the Vykers but to their dissapointment he revolted killed many then escaped to the forest meeting Carazons slig tribe. He called to the other sligs- some of the toughest of his tribe- and grabbed his arrows and bow and swung down through the forest followed by his company
to a massive drooping tree that hung over a large opening they quickly drew bows and spears at the ready at the sight of the Threesome.

Raziel looked up and grinned at them.....

:-) Molluck-
01-16-2002, 04:53 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

(Ooc: Cool)
Ic: Pepper quickly turned back into a Slig and spoke to razel in a strange language. The slig was not golden, noe any strange colour. It was distinct by the way it talked and not any other way. Razel understood him and moved back. "Hello. Yes this is Razel a dear friend of mine. He sees me normally like this and paniked. Any way this is the gardian of the wild sligs. He protects us. And makes us safe. I followed him, as he was hungrey. As I have been watching you I thought we might be friends as I do not fit in At the Tribe. Though Razel was against it. When I saw he was abought to attack u I was afraid. I was gonna save u! But ken saved you so I was scared as I have never seen him before. I decided to turn into peper. And the tribe despise pepper! Another reason why Razel Screamed. But I must go now! Good bye. I hope we shall meet again."
The Slig ran off into the woods with its friends as The sligs and razel stared amazed...

01-17-2002, 01:16 PM
Molluck
Howler Punk

Molluck  (11)

(ooc: uhhh..... they didn't say they were your freinds....Why should they follow you?
ohh and its quite hard to amaze Raziel.....)

(IC: ) Raziel shook his head " Ahh yet another wild slig falling into the Industry
Catagory, hmmm too bad sligs have such small brains... They otherwize would understand about how Industry is just Moolah, more Moolah and even more Moolah.... tuh
at least a wild slig won't kill its own freind. " Raziel called spitefully loud and clear speaking true english.

Carazon swung down to where raziel was standing " I'd nether trhusted tat won Raziel
Now al wee havve too doo ist wait for da Industrial to desrroyy our tribee " Carazon murmurd he was the only of his tribe that could understand Raziels words.

Meanwhile in the Vykkers labs:

"Is IT nearly finshed?" said one Vykker
" Almost....ahh yes this one is much better.... more big bro, less dragon...."

" Huh....WHO are you!? What am I doing here?"
Dakkan stared around the room
"Stand up!" Said one Vykker Dakkan did as he was told, he found that he was over 3 times as tall as the Vykkers.
"Why do you want me?"
"Simple we want you to find this and bring it to us" the Vykker handed a ripped photo to Dakkan, it was of a dragon-like creature... it looked like him.
" I will find this creature but at a cost"
" Hmmm... 500 Moolah...Thats it."
"Umm... Deal I guess...." Dakkan walked to the edge f the blimp and then dived off....
01-17-2002, 07:01 PM
Phen
Stunk

Phen  (10)

(ooc: sory I haven't responded lately but It's hard for me to get computer time on week days. by the way the sligs name is Sarock.)
Sarock warily watched Raziel, slowly backing away. He didn't really want to fight now but he would if they came to near.
01-18-2002, 10:18 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

"Don't make me use this again,that was just a little of my power."Ken threated to Razil.But Razil ran at him.Suddenly Ken fired a big blast of red light."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
the small slig (from the begging.I forgot his name and didn't want to do this over.)and jumped into the way of the blast."Crap!!!!"
Ken said and let himself get pounded to the ground by Razil.

Wrex.

01-19-2002, 06:40 PM
Molluck
Howler Punk

Molluck  (11)

(ooc: * Is Flamming by now. * Ohhhh I hate it when people try to kill off my Sliggies! ( it wasn't the slig avengers was it?) Look pleaze do not control Raziel hes not aggressive like that he would only attack if threatend or extremly hungry....he is kinda put off his food from the little incident before.....)

(IC) Raziel got up and looked gravley at ken
he turned around and faced Carazon(?) whom was laying on the floor bleeding, Raziel closed his eyes and made a deep long sort of chant, the tattoos on Raziels chest turned blood red and a blast of light shot from him into Carazon. Carazon lifted into the air and was beaming with light, the light faded and Carazons wound disapeared. Carazon dropped he
wrapped his tail around his spear and swivlled round facing ken.
about seven sligs thumped down onto the ground beside him and held their spears up while the others drew some arrows.

" Never Threaten me Mud but never I repeat never hurt one of my sligs"

(ooc: Muhhhahaaha Take that evil Mitsur!)
01-19-2002, 07:02 PM
Phen
Stunk

Phen  (10)

Sarock looked around and suddenly decided that now was a great time to leave...
01-19-2002, 07:17 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

(And so the battle begins )Thinking quickly,Ken jumped onto a brach gracefully."Eat this!"Ken said and fired a blast of red light.All it did was knock down one slig.

Wrex.

01-20-2002, 07:53 AM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

(Ooc w)
Ic: As soon as Ken fired the red shot he fell to the ground to find that a Mudoconn was on top of him. The mudocon had Gold hair(Ooc: Yes you guessed it!)You leave my friends alone. The mudocon helped Ken up, you must still tell me why I am here the mudocon cried!!!!

01-20-2002, 11:39 AM
Molluck
Howler Punk

Molluck  (11)

(OOC: Hehe evil ken! Oh and Here comes Dakkan
The Great! The Giant the Blue! Dakkan is bigger and much stronger slower but has the best bloody firepower baby YEAH! )

(ic: )Raziel stopped suddenly and crouched down peering upwards, the sligs lowerd their weapons they were looking at the sky in peril.
A large creature dived onto the floor It had
a Big bro type mask on and Lota armour and
A massive Banger, huge wings, blue skin and looked just plain nasty!
Dakkan grinned & held out his gun, Ten mini blasters came out the sides Targetting the Strongest.
" Hello hello hello.... What have we ere eh?"
Dakkan blasted sevral sligs they went flying into the trees then landed on the floor dead.
Dakkan faced Ken and the golden haired mud &
A red cross shone across them, He then clicked a button on the gun and the Cross targeted Ken, Dakkan flicked a switch and the gun started humming Ken looked up Suddenly Raziel dived onto Dakkans back and tore at His Armour Ripping it slowly Dakkan Grabbed Raziel with his free arm and threw him into a tree Knocking him out.....

(ooc: NOOO Do Somit POWERUPS TO THE PEOPLE!!!! )
01-20-2002, 01:28 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

(Ooc: Cool )
Ic: Straight away the mudocon turned into a big bro. Ran towards Razil, and called out for other big bros. He had a full army of them. He was gonna take him down!!!

02-13-2002, 11:46 AM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

team-up

"We need to team up guys!"Ken said.
(Everybody who controlls a diffrent charicter say yes or no.If you say yes, we work to together to try to deffet IT!(I forgot the name)If you say no,you won't help fight it.I will)

Wrex.

02-13-2002, 02:14 PM
Molluck
Howler Punk

Molluck  (11)

(ooc:I say yes! Raziel is gonna kick Dakkan's Ass! Er.....Not by himself though so we got Ken and Raziel and the sligs on one side and Dakkan on the other so far so COME ON PEOPLE! LETS KICK A**!)
02-21-2002, 11:49 AM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

(OH YEAH!)

Wrex.

02-23-2002, 12:38 AM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

Let's take him! Ken yelled.

Wrex.