07-31-2001, 09:46 AM
Sexy Slig
Boombat

: Jul 2001
: Odd World
: 219
Sexy Slig  (10)
X BOX

How much is that BASTICH gonna cost? I want Munch now!!!!!!!!

07-31-2001, 02:07 PM
Robbo
Sniper Wasp

: Oddworld
: 254
Robbo  (10)

How about £450, before dropping to £300 when Bill Gates realises no-one wants it for that price.

07-31-2001, 04:20 PM
Alector
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2001
: Germany
: 1,885
Alector  (58)

I thought the X-Box will cost $299

Oº°'´¨`·–l[ (¯`'·.,¸·´¯`·Â*> <Â*·´¯`·¸,.·'´¯) ]l–·´¨`'°ºO

07-31-2001, 07:38 PM
Black Dragon
Riot Slug

: May 2001
: USA
: 574
Black Dragon  (10)

Yipes, that's still too much!! I'd only pay $199 at the most. $299 sounds about right, though.

07-31-2001, 09:30 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Apr 2001
: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

Who wants to make a bet X-Box is the next Dreamcast!

07-31-2001, 10:56 PM
glukkon_daniel
Spark Stunk

: Champaign, IL
: 368
glukkon_daniel  (10)

It will cost $299 in America, and I bet it will be the next Dreamcast.

08-01-2001, 12:38 AM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

: Tacoma, WA
: 456
Osiris The Fleech  (12)

299$ seems OK. I bet it will be the next Dreamcast. I hope steel shark doesn't see this.

Zorak: You don't want me to play ya to the desk?

Spaceghost: When have we done that??!! We've never done it that way!! And if you think you're getting sympathy from the shark, well, then you're wrong!

08-01-2001, 06:34 AM
Steel Shark
Spark Stunk

: California and Europe
: 356
Steel Shark  (10)

Steel shark "SEES ALL".

Ok I have just put my salesmen clothes on for this topic.

Everybody has a right to there own opinion, and for the most part it is correct.... for that individual person.

Let me put it this way, I own a PS2,I love it. Not for what's come out thus far,in my opinion nothing other than the great GT3 has rocked my world. I love it for what's coming in it's second generation this month and Fall.

Metal gear 2, Herdy gerdy, Ico, Devil may cry, Jax and Daxter, Maximo, Tekken 4, FFX, Shadowman 2, Draken 2, Soul reaver 2,and a couple others. My type games and fun city real soon with my PS2.

Gamecube,it's always going to have that few must haves,those few top notch games that come out and you just got to have, Mario,Zelda,Too human,Thornado,Metroid,Mario cart. These are games you just got to have,at least I do.

XBOX,is "NO" Dreamcast,whatever your reasons are for disliking it are your own.I will tell you that if I could own only one system it would be XBOX. I have seen and playtested everything out there,I'm neutral,I have no ties with Microsoft,but I have seen the future in many of there games,not just the ones making the rounds now for launch,but the 2002 batch of 2nd gen XBOX games.

This does not mean I'm against Gamecube or Sony,as I've said I look forward to many titles on those systems as well.

For the XBOX there is of course the great "MUNCH", and Halo, and Malice,and quite a few others coming this Fall.But I've seen the future of XBOX,the ones coming in 2002,and there is no way of knocking these titles if you are at all a true gamer or for that matter sane.XBOX is as far from Dreamcast as is possible,in every regard.

For $300 you get a DVD player that also plays top notch video games for about 5 years. Please that's a major deal for anyone.What's that $60 a year,or $5 a month,or about $1.25 a week,you do the math.

Hey you do what you want, but when games like "MUNCH", Metal gear X, Matrix, Panzer Dragoon, Terminal velocity, Heavens beast, 24 automatons, Orchid, Kleaners,Enclave, Project Ego, and my surprise game of the year and maybe of all time "Xavier Fox" (wait till you actually see this bastard in full motion and running on all cylinders) hit the BOX,you will sing my tune,you'll see, at least I hope for your sake. Anyway that's just titles for the XBOX first year of existence,there's four more years after that.

To some of you that list is just names,but I can say with all my heart those are the best games ever made to this point in all aspects,and I've just play-tested them at early stages,just imagine the finished products on a sweet HDTV big screen in HI REZ mode.

I'd get an XBOX just for Munch. Ther's no way I'd wait a year to play Munch and Abe on my PC.Forget about that Microsoft Evil empire thing,it's old,get over it,life's too short,have fun now.

Anyway's no hard feelings,just Steel sharks opinion.

By the way I should have about 150 posts, I'm a tadpole again, oh well back to the drawing board I go.
08-01-2001, 11:23 AM
Sexy Slig
Boombat

: Odd World
: 219
Sexy Slig  (10)

Thanks for the Knowledge people, I probably...........WONT buy one!