06-09-2001, 09:46 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)
Hey AbeBabe...

I hate to be a pest, but have you been able to log into the server yet? I still kind of want the 267 posts I lost to my count, when the forums went screwy 'bout a month ago, back...
I'm sure there are others (Teal for instance) that are still patiently waiting for this as well...

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

06-14-2001, 02:51 PM
One, Two, Middlesboogie
Outlaw Sniper

: Dec 2000
: upside down in a toilet bowl
: 1,552
One, Two, Middlesboogie  (10)

AbeBabe, I've a request as well. You'll probably hate me for asking this, especially as I asked you to do it not so long ago, and you have so many things to do as an administrator, but would you please change my name again? I've enjoyed being a Middlesboogie, but I've decided that I prefer my old username, and I really want to go back to being Twisted Firestarter. Sorry to irritate you, but the next time you have nothing better to do would you please consider doing that for me? Thank you very much.

Whoa, am I good at sucking up to my superiors or what?

06-16-2001, 06:04 AM
Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

: Jun 2000
: Melbourne, Australia, Oddworld
: 2,613
Cloverfield  (72)

Dragadon... posts should be all fixed now. I hope I'm not too far off what the totals were... I got them all of my backup before the crash. Sorry for the delay.

TF... I'll see what I can do about giving your old name back. On one condition, you don't decide to want to change it any time soon. We don't mind doing this for people... but just as long as it isn't a frequent request.

Abe Babe...

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!