Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

01-28-2002, 12:36 AM
madnessman
Stunk

: Jan 2002
: 39
madnessman  (11)
Munch's new habilities

Abe, in AE, had the power to heal his fellow mudokons, posess his farts and had more gamespeak.

What could be munch new abilities?

And I hope that in ME, Munch will me able to dive deeper into water to explore a new fascet of oddworld... this could also bring the sea rex in the game.
01-28-2002, 01:02 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

i would like to see interaction with wild fuzzles and such... more machinery.... and maybe like more independant parts.... like without abe. but ooooo.... i never thought of diving deeper. nice idea. BTW, i just noticed this really but on the back of the MO case it says abe is munchs sidekick. its like....... munch is more of abes sidekick.
01-29-2002, 02:51 AM
oddguy 999
Thudslug

: Apr 2001
: 182
oddguy 999  (10)

Munch is still young but he grows fast. So maybe he could be a adult in ME and be generaly stronger and faster on land and in water?
And maybe better possesion abilitys could be cool like instant (but short range) possesion, the ability to posses all technology (even the useless stuff like addvertiesing screens, but find a use for them, Like for deaf Mudukons?), possesion of slig pants for use as a wheelchair substertute, a EM pulse, and the ability to reprograme robots at a certain both so you can add them to your side. Speaking of possesion Munchs possesion should be refered to as Hijacking (for robots?) and Hacking (for computers? they would be good for reading funny Vykker memos and notes...) because he deals with technology and he dosn't deal with souls like Abe.
Also his game speak could include mudukons and reprogramed robots as well as good old fussels. And I dont know the ending to MO but I assume that he saved the Gabbit eggs so there could be young Gabbits of different ages he could talk to (or maybe, for under water, wissle at) and swim with... They maybe the new creature that needs rescuing from Vykkers by Munch???!!!

With some of the ideas to improve Munch he could be much more powerful then Abe!!!

Sorry if this is to long... I think to much.

[ January 28, 2002: Message edited by: oddguy 999 ]
01-29-2002, 05:47 PM
Kevn
Zappfly

: Jan 2002
: 16
Kevn  (10)

*****SPOILER******

Well, I don't know if the Vykkers are gonna play such a big role in ME, because Vykkers' Labs blew up

****UNSPOILER*****

01-29-2002, 06:17 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Nov 2001
: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)

I'm sure we haven't seen the last of the Vykkers.
01-30-2002, 05:53 PM
Shrykullmaster
Boombat

: Dec 2001
: 226
Shrykullmaster  (10)

maybe munch will be able to talk to robots by giving them kinds of shocks, for example, if your near a robot and u say hi, ull shoot a beam of yellow electric, for all o ya ull hit all the robots near u with yellow etc. anyway i do hope he can dive deeper because this would let us explore oddworld a little more plus this would make munch more indepent since abe cant go in da water and maybe u could get some fellow gabbits to folow you out side the water, that would be cool to munch and abe lead a few robots, mudokens, fuzzzles and gabbits (with spears or spooce shooteers) into a battle

Half Scrab, half Paramite, 100% a** kicking machine!