Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

04-12-2018, 10:44 AM
AvengingGibbons
Sewer Sleg

: Apr 2010
: England
: 737
AvengingGibbons  (452)AvengingGibbons  (452)AvengingGibbons  (452)AvengingGibbons  (452)AvengingGibbons  (452)
Happy ONE LIFE Challenge

For those of you who don't know, I want to tell you about the OneLife challenge that started in January this year. It's a challenge that me and a couple other's have organised, and it's been going well so far...

It's a competitive challenge where each month, all players have one opportunity to play Abe's Exoddus from the start, and have to rescue as many mudokons as they can before they die.

So far, over the first few challenges, three players have reached as far as feeco depot, one having got all the way to Exec. Office before dying, with a score of 192 rescues...

The challenge is for EVERYONE! Anyone can take part as long as you're able to livestream your attempt using a platform such as Twitch or Youtube. Help is available in our OneLife discord so if you want to take part but are unsure how to, join our discord and we'll be happy to help you set up ...

The challenge repeats each month, so if you're not bothered yet, don't worry, you can take part if and when you want to.

We have leader boards to track everyone's scores for the month and intend on tracking every player's scores to date for the year to give a yearly score. Just as an example, this is how last month's challenge played out...

So, if you wanna take part, please visit our Discord server using this link https://discord.gg/pr2tE

If you're not bothered about taking part but want to watch the attempts by our challengers, you're also welcome to join the discord so you know when players are going to be streaming their challenge attempts.

If you don't have discord, just sign up for an account, and we'll see you in the server once you're set. Take care!

Last edited by AvengingGibbons; 04-12-2018 at 11:00 AM..
04-12-2018, 11:01 AM
JayDee
Global Moderator
Problem Sleuth

: Aug 2008
: AAAAAA
: 1,119
JayDee  (1389)JayDee  (1389)JayDee  (1389)JayDee  (1389)JayDee  (1389)JayDee  (1389)JayDee  (1389)JayDee  (1389)JayDee  (1389)JayDee  (1389)

This sounds like a really cool idea, I'd love to join in but unfortunately my computer is still broken to the point of being unable to play even the most basic of games.

04-12-2018, 04:21 PM
Dead Meat
Bolamite

: Jan 2017
: 56
Dead Meat  (71)

I got 2.

04-13-2018, 03:40 AM
AvengingGibbons
Sewer Sleg

: Apr 2010
: 737
AvengingGibbons  (452)AvengingGibbons  (452)AvengingGibbons  (452)AvengingGibbons  (452)AvengingGibbons  (452)

@Dead Meat...

There’s a bit more to it than that...

If you want to take part, you need to join the discord server. We have a system in place so that the attempts can be validated. If you want to take part please click this link to join the OneLife discord server

https://discord.gg/pr2tE