03-16-2012, 06:13 AM
Destro
Fuzzle

: Jul 2010
: the nether
: 115
Destro  (64)
L.A Noire

thought that people could talk about experiences, problems with or in the game, pro's cons and all sorts of stuff people talk about. It is a pretty good game. I only made it to my third case as vice cop :/

03-16-2012, 03:24 PM
Nate
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

: Apr 2002
: Seattle (woo!)
: 16,311
Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)

Would you care to spark off the discussion by talking about your own experiences, problems with or in the game? There's no point just creating a thread for other people to talk without contributing yourself.

03-17-2012, 05:52 PM
Destro
Fuzzle

Destro  (64)

oh. ok. You see, I love L.A Noire, but I was having problems finding all of the clues. I'm in the room and I still hear the music playing just a tad bit, meaning theres still a clue, but when I go in that particular area, I just can't seem to find the damn clues. Also, I love to follow people when they act suspicious. I just act casual by going incagnito (really, i just imrpovise by looking at the stuff in the windows or reading newspapers and such.) I was really freaking out when i was a homicide detective because its always THE SAME GOD DAMN MURDER SCENE. ALMOST EVERYTHING IS THE SAME IN ALL OF THOSE CASES. SAME DEATH, ALWAYS WOMEN. Of course, that was on homicide detective. It may bug you a bit when it begins. Death is always being strangled by a type of rope you use on boats. that is all i have to say for now.

03-18-2012, 01:01 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

:
I was really freaking out when i was a homicide detective because its always THE SAME GOD DAMN MURDER SCENE. ALMOST EVERYTHING IS THE SAME IN ALL OF THOSE CASES. SAME DEATH, ALWAYS WOMEN.
That's serial killers for you.

I haven't played the game, I only saw a playthrough on yogscast2. It looks interesting though, the era and the atmosphere appeals to me.

03-19-2012, 03:04 PM
Destro
Fuzzle

Destro  (64)

Well really, for those death's, it was all by one person who framed their husbands. They suspect 2 people in each of those deaths, than I found out the killer was actually a person who works at a certain bar.