04-18-2006, 06:21 AM
Marco the Glukkon
Fuzzle

: Apr 2006
: Grinder Farms, Mudos
: 125
Marco the Glukkon  (10)
Oddworld Screenplay Sample

Hey guys! I have probably told some of you about working on a fanfilm about Oddworld. Well, here is a sample exerpt of the first opening of the movie. I just want to see what you guys think so far if it looks good or not.

NOTE: Not that I think anyone in the forums would be evil enough to do this, but please noone take my idea. This is a help piece to see if people can follow it or not.

A large, vertical factory. A small Chant Suppressor buzzes past it, occassionally looking around. It turns left, then right, then keeps going offscreen. Fades to interior, when a Slig name ZEEK appears. Zeek is colored black with red eyes and spikes on his back and is bigger than other Sligs. He wears a badge. He walks into a large room, filled with a desk, a few windows with closed blinds over them, and the room only has one light on as the camera shifts over to 2 Glukkons talking angrily. TEX speaks up, wearing a bright and shiny green suit with large glasses.

TEX
Well, it's your fault that production has been going down lately!

JACCUZA
What? Me!? You're the one who didn't warn me of any danger!

TEX
Yeah, but you were suppossed to keep watch, Mr. Security! Now we don't have any Mudokon workers! We'll go outta business because of you!

Zeek shakes his head.

ZEEK
Oh brother....here we go.

TEX
Look at these charts!

A screen behind him shows some charts electronically.

TEX
Charts don't lie Jaccuza!

JACCUZA
Charts Charts! That's all you talk about it charts!

TEX
Well it's not my fault you're lowsy at your job!

JACCUZA
Lowsy?? Now you listen here...!

Zeek interupts.

ZEEK
Sorry to interupt your spat, but I've cleared the parimeter sir.

TEX
Don't worry about it General Zeek, Jaccuza was just leaving.

Jaccuza stares angrily at Tex.

JACCUZA
Remember to call me, when you have another failure.

Jaccuza begins to walk away, then glares at Zeek.

ZEEK
Yeah, keep walking you nimrod!

JACCUZA
Humph! I'll see to it you're out of here too, you little Slurg!

Jaccuza walks away angrily, when the door slams shut. Tex sighs and sits in a slump.

TEX
What a waste. The economy's going down and no one's here to help.

ZEEK
I am boss, you can always count on me and my squad.

TEX
I know, I know, but it all seems lost sometimes. I don't know what to do.

ZEEK
Yeah, well, what I also came to tell you was that there is a meeting going on in the lunch room. I didn't want to say anything with numb nuts standing there.

TEX
Oh don't worry about him. I'm sure some way he'll find out there's a meetin'. I guess I better get down there. I'd ask ya to go, but Gluk's only.

ZEEK
No problem boss.

Tex begins to walk away. He reaches the door then turns to Zeek.

TEX
Zeek, I hope you know you've been like a son to me. You're the only one sane around here that wants to help.

ZEEK
Thank you sir.

Tex closes the door with Zeek looking after it.

ZEEK
How could one Mudokon and one Gabbit save all those scrubs?

Grinder Farms: If it aint' skwirmin at the beginnin', it ain't worth sellin' in the end!

Last edited by Marco the Glukkon; 04-18-2006 at 06:24 AM..
04-18-2006, 06:29 AM
..::ANDY::..
Chippunk

: england
: 25
..::ANDY::..  (10)

I like it! I've been thinking of writing a play script about stranger. Would you be annoyed if I writ a script about stranger.
04-18-2006, 11:29 AM
Marco the Glukkon
Fuzzle

Marco the Glukkon  (10)

Not at all, I would love to see another Oddworld Movie Enthusiast lol (or OME)

SO far, that is the beginning of my film. I am going to work on it alittle bit more, I have the events all planned out and it goes along with my McFuzzles storyline. It's like, the first game was about animal meat processing, the next was about beer and it's affects, the other was about being alone and saving an animal from extinction that we obviously would cause, and SW had water bottle industries. What's one of the most contraversial consumer product we can purchase as consumers and it effects everyone who uses it...you guessed it...fast food. That's what I am trying to focus on in the movie. Plus, it might be fun to make a movie on such a topic. It ties in with the events that go on today.

Grinder Farms: If it aint' skwirmin at the beginnin', it ain't worth sellin' in the end!

04-18-2006, 12:11 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

: Apr 2005
: WYYYARRGwop...Sounds fun, huh?
: 1,625
Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Wow! I like the sound of Zeek!
A really though-out kind'a Slig.
And the script is pretty good, too.
If yer gonna make this in to a fanfilm, I can't wait ter see's it!

My arts page...check it out XP

My main page ^^

04-18-2006, 12:20 PM
Marco the Glukkon
Fuzzle

Marco the Glukkon  (10)

Yup, Zeek is a general. Later on you'll see the anger and bitter rivalry between him and Jaccuza, whom took after Dripik after Abe got ahold of him...the incident at Soul Storm Brewery if anyone remembers. And yes, Zeek's got alot of big guns that go boom!! More characters will come, including a female mud who has an interest in Abe, a Brew addicted mud, Zeeks younger, smaller bro, an Arnold inspired Big Bro Slig, a glimps of Munch's mother and a new creature(and it's not necesaraliy a good guy...) who will be traveling along with Abe, Munch, Alf, Buddy (yes Buddy makes an appearence) Big Face, The Big Raisin, and Stranger. Long list, but I hope to make this into the Fan's Oddworld Film. (Oh and Marco be makin' an appearence lads,...and an incompitent lazy pitiful excuse for a Glukkon also joins the bad guys...guess who that is....)

04-18-2006, 12:22 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Now you've gone done and drowned me in words.
I now won't wait fer yer scripts to be done.
:sigh: Patients is such a hard thing to endure...

My main page ^^

04-19-2006, 04:30 AM
Marco the Glukkon
Fuzzle

Marco the Glukkon  (10)

Why not, I think you will like it. I really think you will like my script. Expect more today You'll just have to wait. I promise it will be good!

04-19-2006, 09:54 AM
Marco the Glukkon
Fuzzle

Marco the Glukkon  (10)

PART 2 GUYS! lol It's a rough draft.

Cut to underwater. The ocean is calm. MUNCH comes smashing into the water from a cannon ball. The baby gabbits laugh and meet up with him. He begins to swim around, with the baby Gabbits swimming around him. They twirl around in acrobatic formations and swim in the pool around Munch. Munch waves bye to them, as the babies wave back to him, and he swims to the surface. He looks up and sees ABE standing there.

MUNCH
Hey Abe! What's up?

ABE
Nothing much.

Abe kneels next to the wade pool, which is splashing around with baby gabbit tails.

ABE
So, uh, how are the babies doing?

MUNCH
Fine, except one of them tried to bite my flipper. I guess he was hungry.

ABE
(Winces) Ouch....

Munch jumps back onto the small shore surrounding the tidepool. Munch looks around in confusion.

MUNCH
Uh...where's Alf and George?

ABE
I dunno. They were here a minute ago.

Suddenly, they hear a scream from behind. ALF is trying to ride a bucking Elum, but it keeps thrashing him around. The Elum throws Alf off, causing him to land on his butt. GEORGE follows after.

ALF
Ouch!

GEORGE
Alf! You...alright?

ALF
Yeah I'm fine..jeesh that's an elusive little creature!

Abe and Munch walk up to Alf and George.

ALF
Hey Abe! Hey Munch!

ABE
Hey guys! Any news from Big Face?

ALF
Yeah, he wants to talk to you guys about sometin'. I dunno, he wants us to go too. He seemed urgent about it.

ABE
Uh...why were you riding an Elum then?

ALF
Don't pressure me alright. (folds his arms) I think I just broke my butt though.

Abe looks at Munch.

ABE
Well, might as well find out what's going on.

As they are about to leave, two Mudokons come up to Abe and Munch holding an Elum harness with an Elum attached to it.

MUDOKON 1
Hey Abe, we need your help.

MUDOKON2
Yeah, do you think you could...you know...show us how to ride an Elum? I heard you did when you went to the Scrab Nests!

ABE
Well, uh...I could...um...

ALF
(sarcastically) Yeah, ABE! Let's see how you do it.

Abe looks at the Elum and gulps nervously.

ABE
Ok....here goes.

Abe gets on the Elum. It roars and bucks Abe all over the screen with Abe freaking out. He goes offscreen, and Munch, George, Alf, and the two Mudokons wince as they hear a loud THUMP! The Elum trots away.

ALF
Woah....that's gotta hurt.

Abe is seen on the ground in a slump.

ABE
Ugghhh.........

04-19-2006, 10:52 AM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Yeah, I know, but yer screenplay sounds great to my ears.
The script is great, but it's the actual movie I'm dyin' to see.
You've gotten me deeply in to it, Marco, and now, I'm glues to this thread.

My main page ^^

04-20-2006, 01:34 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Sounds like a nice script. Question though, how exactly are you going to make this into a movie?

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

04-20-2006, 03:59 AM
Marco the Glukkon
Fuzzle

Marco the Glukkon  (10)

I'm glad you asked. See, I know this guy that is a movie director and he works with computer animation. This animation program is called Z-Brush, you can check it out at www.pixologic.com. I read an article somewhere where OWI used Z-Brush at one point to create characters for MO and SW. The computer animator says it's gonna be a task to make an all CGI film, but I have high hopes for it. I want it to look as real as possible, so Z-Brush is my definate pick.

IF you want to see images and creatures created from Z-brush, go to www.pixologic.com.

To be honest with ya, I don't know how long it is going to take to make this movie lol, because of school and time and of course...writer's block lol.

Last edited by Marco the Glukkon; 04-20-2006 at 04:40 AM..
04-20-2006, 06:21 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

It all sounds like a very cool project. But a full length film, all fun and well but don't you think thats way out of your reach? Even with software like that, do you even know how to make models, make textures and stuff like that? I mean, if you're thinking of doing this alone then I'l tell you right now it will never work. Remember that OWF has a crew of half a dozen people if not more working on just one cut scene, and you want to do a movie all by yourself. Unless I'm totaly missing your point here.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

04-20-2006, 06:34 AM
Marco the Glukkon
Fuzzle

Marco the Glukkon  (10)

Well, see the guy who is the movie director is going to help me, and he has a pretty big crew. He goes around and makes films for a living, and he knows quite a few people who can work on CGI effects like creatures and environments. I have to run it by him. He is actually in production with his team on a movie with CG creatures, so he has quite a bit of experience with it.

Here's a scene with Stranger in it in case anyone is interested.

Exterior Outside. The Mudos Desert. The sound of rustling can be heard. A huge crash can be heard soon after, with STRANGER, a steef that looks like a cowboy, getting a Big Bro Slig in a headlock. The Big Bro Slig tries to wrestle out of his grasp.

STRANGER
Now you're gonna tell me, where are the Chosen?

BIG BRO SLIG
Never!

Stranger slams the Big Bro's head into the ground, kicking up dirt. A loud charging sound can be heard as The Big Bro shoots his charged up Blitz Packer in a curve shot, trying to catch the running Stranger. Stranger dodges behind a rock. Smirking, the Big Bro shoots the rock into dust. Stranger is not behind it. Confused, he beings to use to scanner. (HEAT SEEKING MODE) He observes a rock, the ground, and a cactus, but is attacked from behind as Stranger smashes into the Big Bro's back. Stranger and the Big Bro fight. The Big Bro smashes Stranger in the head, knocking him silly.

BIG BRO SLIG
Not so tough are ya? Stay down!

The Big Bro begins to walk away, but Stranger comes behind him. The Big Bro begins to shoot, but Stranger slashes the guns into pieces and lands in front of the Big Bro.

STRANGER
Never liked guns....

Stranger charges up his crossbow and fires a huge steak into the Big Bros' shoulder, causing him to be wrapped up in a harness. Stranger lands in front of the struggling Big Bro.

STRANGER
Now I'm gonna ask you one more time, where are the Chosen?

BIG BRO SLIG
Suck it, you nasty Steef! You're kind should have been wiped out years ago!

The camera focuses on Stranger as he charges up his crossbow and blows the Big Bro's head off (offscreen).

STRANGER
Too bad.

Stranger sniffs the air curiously, and spies smoke in the air coming from the west.

STRANGER
Hmm....?

Stranger begins running toward the smoke at a fast speed on all fours

04-20-2006, 11:57 AM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

That was pretty interesting.
And yes, if yer gonna do this movie, how are you gonna extract the voice of Munch, Abe, Stranger, Alf, etc.?
Lorne was the only one to do all those voices.
Unless...you have a mythical talent of cpying those voices exactly.

My main page ^^

04-21-2006, 04:00 AM
Marco the Glukkon
Fuzzle

Marco the Glukkon  (10)

I plan on doing all the voices. Yes, I know it sounds alittle newbish saying I can do that, but I have practiced nonstop trying to do the voices, and so far I think they are pretty good. So far, I can do all of them( Of course, I have to make up the voice for Buddy). I have actually copied character's voices like Beavis and Butthead, characters from the Resident Evil series, Mario and Luigi (from the old Mario Cartoon if anyone remembers) and Ash from Evil Dead. That's why I want to get a clip of my voice overs on this forum so I can show people and see how they think.

Last edited by Marco the Glukkon; 04-21-2006 at 04:23 AM..
04-21-2006, 06:49 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Well I have my doubts to if this will ever work, but if it will I wish you the best of luck on it. And if you need any help doing voices contact me sometime, I might be able to help you out.

04-22-2006, 04:54 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

This is good stuff, but I (like Havoc) doubt you'll be able to pull off a full negth CGI film. Super kudos to you if you do however, and good luck with it. Voice imitating for the Oddworl characters will probably be hard, I'd recommend extracting soundbits from the games with character lines where you can eg. the 'Never liked guns' line. Also, speaking of that line, you have to put in 'But I liked colouring', that'd be hilarious. If you don't know the sotry behind that, search this forum, its in Fan Corner somehwere.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

04-23-2006, 04:11 PM
skillya_glowi
Outlaw Shooter

: Dec 2005
: Behind your back
: 1,283
skillya_glowi  (54)

Dang. When I read the scripts, I see the thing happening before my eyes. I guess that when you set your mind to it and work for a year or two, but you gotta be really headstrong. I'd lose interest after a few weeks.

"Did you know I have a dart board with certain peoples pictures on it from OWF? I show my love for them in a special way."
-ILoveHammy

04-24-2006, 06:27 AM
Marco the Glukkon
Fuzzle

Marco the Glukkon  (10)

Well, this is how I perceive it:

1. I am really a big fan of Oddworld, and I believe that there is a good enough story to keep fans interested, but also to keep the theme of Oddworld going.

2. It's for the fans, by the fans. Not only did the games inspire me, but many of the fans and the Rp sections inspired me to work on a project like this. There are many talented people out there that can really RP and make up stories and characters that are really intriguing. I really believe this could be a project that fans can look at and be like "Hey, if he can do it, I can too!" Definatley Oddworld Forums are going to be in the credits. (Also, if anyone has character voices they want to try doing, send me a sound clip!)

3. It's for fun. It's going to take alot of hard work, and many people will be skeptical, but that's normal when working on films. I hope to get it done soon so that people can look and watch it. And from the reaction I got from the screenplays, this movie is gonna rock some sox lol

4.Finally, I have God, my family and friends to back me up on this, and maybe this is something that I should do. So hopefully it will all be awesome

Last edited by Marco the Glukkon; 04-24-2006 at 06:29 AM..
04-24-2006, 10:06 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

I would send you some sound clips, but I don't know how to record them on my computer and put them on something like Media Player.
And I ask again, put in 'But I liked colouring'. Please!
PS: About point 3: Yes, the screenplay is great. Which means you should write more of it! (Unless you have writer's block)

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

04-25-2006, 06:16 AM
Marco the Glukkon
Fuzzle

Marco the Glukkon  (10)

Ok guys, this is another part of my Screenplay. NOTE: This is not in order with the film it's just a little bit. This one tells alittle more about Abe and the new female mud who might just be interested in him Check it out!

Interior CAVE: Alf is looking outside at the rain through the huge opening of the cave. He has a worried look on his face.

ALF
Wow! It's really coming down isn't it?

Munch is starting to make his bed, which is made of leaves.

MUNCH
Doesn't bother me.

ALF
Well yeah! Because your a dang Gabbit! Sheesh!

Abe goes over and starts to make his bed, which is made out of rocks. Munch comes over to Abe and whispers to him.

MUNCH
Hey...Abe...Aleena looks pretty lonley. Why don't you go talk to her?

Aleena is sitting at another mouth of the cave, with her hands slowly cupped with water. She washes her face wit the water, sighs, then looks back out at the opening.

ABE
Me? Why?

MUNCH
Cause you like her that's why!

ABE
What? Me? What makes you say that?

MUNCH
Well, it's pretty obvious the way she looks at you. Don't tell me you have no feelings for her!

Abe looks curiously at Aleena, who turns and smiles. Abe smiles nervously back, then goes back to talking to Munch.

ABE
(Gulps) Ok...here goes.

Abe gets up slowly, with Munch looking after him. Smiling, Munch goes back to sleep, with all the fuzzles gathered around him.

MUNCH
Good night little fuzz-heads!

FUZZLES
MEMEMEME!!!

Abe slowly walks over to ALeena. He hesitates.

ABE
H...Hi!

ALEENA
Hi.

ABE
Mind if I...you know...sit here with ya?

ALEENA
Not at all.

Abe and Munch sit together, looking at each other. The occasionally look away due to nervousness.

ALEENA
I like you Abe. I'm glad you're here with me.

Abe looks up.

ABE
You are?

ALEENA
Yeah..it's so nice to know that someone understands what I am going through. No one's ever done that for me.

Abe puts his hand behind his head nervously.

ABE
I uh...like you too Aleena.

Abe stops scratching his head and they both look into each others eyes. ALf and George are watching it behind a rock.

ALF
I'll betcha a cocunut that she dumps Abe.

Munch opens one eye and sees the two sitting together. Abe and Aleena take each other's hands. Munch smiles, then falls back to sleep.

FADE TO BLACK

Last edited by Marco the Glukkon; 04-25-2006 at 11:10 AM..
04-25-2006, 11:02 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Abe and Munch take each others hands? Don't you mean Abe and Aleena? Oh and key plot question: How has Aleena come along? There aren't typically female mudokons. Not critiscising, just curious. Still very good script.

04-25-2006, 11:10 AM
Marco the Glukkon
Fuzzle

Marco the Glukkon  (10)

Lol oops. I was in a big hurry trying to put this all together because I only had 10 minutes to write it. Here, Let me edit the post.

Ok I just edited it lol! Sorry about that folks. If you didn't see the improved screenplay, read it so your not confused.

Basically, Aleena worked at Rupture Farms at one point with Abe (they never met there but they worked at the same place) Anyway, she got transfered to all these different places because the Gluks were worried about losing production workers. SHe escapes with Abe when they go to a McFuzzle's transfering post. That was just a preview of how she takes Abe. She went through alot of the horrible things that Abe has gone through, that's why there is much more of a connection.

Last edited by Marco the Glukkon; 04-25-2006 at 11:13 AM..
04-25-2006, 11:12 AM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Wow.
I just did a voice impression of Abe, and I think I got it down almost perfectly.
Munch is a bit hard to do, but the Mudokons I can do.
Although, I;ve never heard them from AO and AE, only MO. So they sound a bit harsh...

My main page ^^

04-25-2006, 11:43 AM
Marco the Glukkon
Fuzzle

Marco the Glukkon  (10)

Did you mean "wow" that sux, or "wow" thats cool? lol

Yeah if you can send me a clip of your Mudokon speak I'd like to hear it. I only have an hour to write anything so that's why my screenplays arn't longer and more thought out.

Um, does anyone want me to post some information on my characters for the movie?

04-25-2006, 12:31 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

1) There's a problem with that, friend, of the sample voice.
I don't have a computer mic, so I can't really give my talent to you...

2) Sure. Give us the poop on the new characters you've made up fer us.

3) I meant wow, that's good.

My main page ^^

04-26-2006, 06:22 AM
Marco the Glukkon
Fuzzle

Marco the Glukkon  (10)

NOTE: Ok, noone take my characters. I worked really hard on them and I am credited for making them. Ask for permission before using them.

Ok guys, here are the Sligs for the new film. Hope you enjoy!

SLIGS

Zeek: Zeek is the Commander of platoon #1001 under General Jaccuza. Working at the barracks for such a long time, it has made him angry and black-hearted. This hatred drove him towards forgetting his past, including his brother, Meek. General Jaccuza and Zeek both got along fine, until Jaccuza found out how great of a shot Zeek was (because that's all he did was practice practice practice) and that he was respected more than Jaccuza. Ever since, these two have been bitter rivals. He is black with spikes on his back and is alittle bit bigger than regular sligs. He carries many weapons on him, and has a badge on his right shoulder.

Favorite Weapon: Custom Assault Rifle/Shot Gun with Laser Targeting

Meek: Meek is Zeek's younger brother. Smaller than most sligs, he is usually the first to get made fun of at the barracks (or any work for that matter) His eyes are bigger and less menacing than most sligs, his skin is slightly yellow toned due to young age, and he has small spikes on his back. Seperated at birth from Zeek, Meek always felt that sligs were used as pawns, just like the Mudokons he came to learn and love. When a Mud is cleaning and didn't get any food to eat, Meek will stop by and secretly give them a scrab cake or two. When he is told to bash a Mud, he acts like he is, but doesnt really do it. Meek feels that Sligs should be freed and have revolution (although he is picked on because of it) He hopes to find his brother and restore peace in the world and live out his dream.

Favorite Weapon: Sniper Assault Rifle with Laser Sighting

Arneldo: Arneldo is a Big Bro Slig, and the most respected of any BBS of the McFuzzle's Resturant Chain. He has knowledge of every gun, vehicle, and surveilance systems in Oddworld. Arneldo is colored Blue with huge spikes on his back. He has multiple scars on his body and wears a black muscle shirt and wears black sunglasses. Arneldo is best friends with Meek, whom he saved from some viscous Sligs who needed something to beat the crap out of. Ever since then, they've been best buds. Meek tells Arneldo all of his crazy ideas, and Arneldo listens Sometimes, he even starts to want to have the Slig revolution. In short, he's a big misunderstood big guy. He also has BBS armor that, with a press of a button, can cover his whole body in armor.

Favorite Weapon: Just about anything he can get his hands on, but mostly his Custom Rocket Launcher/Gernade Launcher/Assault Rifle Combo Blitzpacker

04-27-2006, 09:06 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Interesting. Black and blue coloured Sligs, Sligs with spikes on their backs? Certainly different. I look forward to seeing them when you do the movie. I'm going to try and record some Mudokon voices of mine, I can do a Mudokon quite well (But not Abe). I'm not that good at Sligs, but could try and better it.

04-27-2006, 11:39 AM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Slig voices?
They're not too hard fer me.
I can get the basic chord of it.
...ya know what's so surprising?
I can do some voices well, and taking to the fact that I'm a girl, that's pretty awkward...
Well, almost...

My main page ^^

05-01-2006, 08:24 AM
Marco the Glukkon
Fuzzle

Marco the Glukkon  (10)

That's great! yeah I am definatley looking for any kind of voice-over work or any contributions to the story. Just run them by me ok?

You know what would be awesome? Some cameos of the Rp characters in the movie. Now, I DO NOT know if this will happen due to budget, but I would like to put that idea out there. What do you guys think?

Last edited by Marco the Glukkon; 05-01-2006 at 08:27 AM..