03-30-2006, 08:33 PM
Slig_Cake
Boombat

: Mar 2006
: pootown
: 248
Slig_Cake  (10)
Mad NEED MORE RPGers in the forum!

I'm not annoyed or anything but the RPG i'm currently in (the albino scrab) has had pretty much only 3 ppl posting for the last 20 or so posts. All I'm saying is if your bored, play this RPG. There are a heap of them in the work at rupture farms thread so why not join this one? It's a good storyline made by oddveteran and we've only made 40 or so quick posts all up so if you joined now you wouldn't fall too far behind...

(Growing a mullet in support of the Socceroos)

03-31-2006, 12:21 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Thank you for this excellent example of spam, if you want members to join your RPG then please PM them, rather than making threads in forums that really have nothing to do with the RPG section. If people want to join the RPG they will, you posting spam acrss the forums will not encourage them.

As an example, I have considered several times to join the Albino Scrab, but seeing that this is the sort of thing I'd have to put up with, I'm probably not going to.

03-31-2006, 03:34 AM
Slig_Cake
Boombat

: Mar 2006
: pootown
: 248
Slig_Cake  (10)

mate i never intended on spamming. I wasn't even sure where to put the post and figured I would make a suggestion for people that may not know how to rpg, but still come in there and have a go anyway. It wasn't purely to advertise 'the albino scrab' rpg but i figured that a lot of people were doing work at rupture farms and I couldn't see any reason for them not to part time post in the others. Im just sayin the forum looks kinda dead man.

anyway i didn't make that rpg and im not the only one in it, so don't judge it by the way I conduct myself on the forums alone.

(Growing a mullet in support of the Socceroos)

Last edited by Slig_Cake; 03-31-2006 at 03:46 AM..
03-31-2006, 11:15 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

I agree, but "The Splat" is already in two active RPGs. He probably doesn't have enough time to consider posting in another for long.
W@PF is popular because the plot itself is interesting and there's so much to do in that factory. It's Work, so the plot can change over time.
The Albino Scrab, on the other hand, as a single handed plot, but if oddveteran allows to, there could be another side plot, that could be become more popular. If the plot was more like, the ongoings around the forest, the plot could be better. That's just my opinion. And sorry for bringing that topic up in the first place.