Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Help

02-12-2005, 07:10 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

: Nov 2002
: IN MY IMPENETRABLE FORTRESS
: 2,404
Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)
Jail buildings in other towns? (minor spoilers+help needed)

Spoilers! SPIOLERS, I say's!
During your stay in Gizzard Gulch and as you collect the two redeemable bounties (Floyd and Duke), you can return to the jail while in town (It's the building to the left of the Bounty Store). It's great. Stay there for a while and listen to their conversations while they're in each of their cells., I guarantee you'll bust a gut or two. (note: This, of course, means you'd have to bounty 'em all alive...)

Now onto my problem, which is more of a question. If anyone has looked, could you tell me if either of the two other towns have jails that you can enter? I'm looking around in Buzzardton right now, and I'm coming up empty. Anyone know? Come on, help a brotha out.

02-12-2005, 07:54 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: May 2003
: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)

There are no other jails. sorry, but its the truth, only bounty stores.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

02-12-2005, 11:15 PM
Mudokon Princess

: Nov 2004
: America
: 153
Mudokon Princess  (10)

WHAT??? you can back in the jail??? aww man that sux, i wouldve went back in there ah well ill just play the game again lol
02-13-2005, 04:40 AM
Kimon
Outlaw Mortar

: Jan 2005
: Brooklyn
: 1,937
Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)

There are no other jails. That's actually one of the only things that bothered me about the game. When I first got to Buzzarton i spent about 15 minutes running around town looking for the jail. Alas, there were none to be found.

02-13-2005, 09:57 AM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)

Damn. I mean, it's just not fair! I would have liked to hear Elboze and Fatty having arguements in a jail cell. Elboze would have black and white bars spray-painted on his armor, and Packrat Pallooka would be making Steve Irwin jokes.

02-13-2005, 05:58 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

I know what you mean, I'd love to hear what Jo'momma would say!LOL.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

02-14-2005, 03:48 PM
MudokonMan478
Chippunk

: Delaware
: 20
MudokonMan478  (10)

yeah i love going into the jail and screwing with blisterz and floyd but it would have been funny if u could go talk to duke since he was flippin out about the thought of being with blisterz(i dont want to know what they did in the past). but yeah the jail was funny

Thanks to GodlessWanderer and DarkGeekus Designs

02-14-2005, 05:46 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

You can. Just bag him up alive and go to the jail after you recieve the bounty.

02-15-2005, 12:51 PM
MudokonMan478
Chippunk

: Delaware
: 20
MudokonMan478  (10)

well i tried that but when i caught duke and turned him in it said closed for soon bounty attack. but ill start a new game and see if it will let me in

Thanks to GodlessWanderer and DarkGeekus Designs

02-20-2005, 05:17 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

It let me in, just dont pick go to docs office and go to the jail. (I think)

03-13-2005, 12:20 AM
Nepharski
Riot Slug

: A State of Confusion
: 573
Nepharski  (10)

:
Damn. I mean, it's just not fair! I would have liked to hear Elboze and Fatty having arguements in a jail cell. Elboze would have black and white bars spray-painted on his armor, and Packrat Pallooka would be making Steve Irwin jokes.
Yeah...assuming it was actually possible to take Packrat alive. I hate that bugger.

By the way, if anyone knows how to take the Lootin' Duke alive, I'd like to know.

EDIT: Oops! Just saw how old this thread is. Please don't kill me.

"Is my species of consequence to you now, Mustang? Did you really want my position that badly? Although I can appreciate the vanity of ambition, you should have spent more time planing. Even if you had somehow pulled this off, the counsil would have found you out, and they'd never let an assassin back into their fold." - Pride, FullMetal Alchemist

03-13-2005, 10:46 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

We won't kill you, heck, I wish I could bring up old threads. I just kept throwing Zappflies, because I always ran out of thudslugs.

03-13-2005, 11:45 AM
Kimon
Outlaw Mortar

:
Yeah...assuming it was actually possible to take Packrat alive. I hate that bugger.

By the way, if anyone knows how to take the Lootin' Duke alive, I'd like to know.

EDIT: Oops! Just saw how old this thread is. Please don't kill me.
Both bosses are incredibly easy. You can hit Looten Duke with a Bolamite if you're close enough and then just suck him up real quick.

For Packrat, you have to blow him off the stage with a Boombat the first time you get his sheilds down, then thudslugs and Zapflies (or Stunks to delay him).

03-15-2005, 11:04 AM
-Aquacid-
Bolamite

: Mar 2005
: A Hole
: 58
-Aquacid-  (10)

unfortunately, there are none. it wouldnt matter to me anyway since most of my bounties are reeled in dead. I suck at live bountying. tips appreciated.

03-16-2005, 04:39 PM
Nepharski
Riot Slug

: A State of Confusion
: 573
Nepharski  (10)

:
unfortunately, there are none. it wouldnt matter to me anyway since most of my bounties are reeled in dead. I suck at live bountying. tips appreciated.
-To bag Blisterz Booty alive...why do I even bother. If you fail to take Blisterz alive, you fail at life. End of story.
-To bag Filthy Hands Floyd alive, constant, charged Zappaflies are the key.
-To bag Boilz Booty alive, Constant Boombats take down his health AND his stamina. Just make sure his goons don't pick you off in mid-suck (Happened to me once, curse them).
-To bag Jo Mamma alive, use the Zappa flies to short out the cord, multiple boombats to stun her, then cross the cord as FAST AS YOU FREAKIN' CAN!!! She'll still be unconsious.

Those all are the bounties I've taken alive. I've basically butched the rest. Currently, I'm dueling with the diabolical beings that are Xplosive's goons. CURSE YOU OUTLAW SEMI-AUTOS!!! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!!

"Is my species of consequence to you now, Mustang? Did you really want my position that badly? Although I can appreciate the vanity of ambition, you should have spent more time planing. Even if you had somehow pulled this off, the counsil would have found you out, and they'd never let an assassin back into their fold." - Pride, FullMetal Alchemist

03-16-2005, 04:48 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

:
-To bag Filthy Hands Floyd alive, constant, charged Zappaflies are the key.
I actually just ran up to FHF and threw a bolamite at him and bountied.

03-16-2005, 05:14 PM
Kimon
Outlaw Mortar

That's what I did too, Abe16. You can do it with Looten Duke too, for all you people who are complaining about how hard it is to take him alive. I found every boss besieds Elboze to be EXTREMELY easy.

03-16-2005, 07:19 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

I did too. THE five easiest ones.
ten
*Filthy hands floyd
*the Looten Duke
*Jo'mamma
*Boilz booty
*de'caster raid
*can't... remember other...names...

04-04-2005, 12:55 PM
Hunk of Steef
Thudslug

: anywhere you want
: 167
Hunk of Steef  (10)

I thought it was pretty simple to get them all alive except Packrat Palooka. I tried a million times and eventually killed his a**.
04-08-2005, 04:23 AM
stingbee
Rabid Fuzzle

: in a bin
: 502
stingbee  (10)

:
yeah i love going into the jail and screwing with blisterz and floyd but it would have been funny if u could go talk to duke since he was flippin out about the thought of being with blisterz(i dont want to know what they did in the past). but yeah the jail was funny

I thinks they must have been gay in the past because watch stranger in the movie when duke run's off
04-08-2005, 07:17 AM
duveaux
Super Stingbee

: The dark sewers...
: 490
duveaux  (10)

:
I thinks they must have been gay in the past because watch stranger in the movie when duke run's off
Those rocketeers say:
"what's with him?"
"you don't wanna know!"

It could be a lot more then gay. I do not find the looten duke and blisterz a real gay-couple...

04-08-2005, 07:31 AM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

It was a refrence jail-rape.

04-15-2005, 06:07 PM
Flying Scrab
Stunk

: Dec 2004
: Lead Scrab Fortress, Scrabania
: 45
Flying Scrab  (10)

Hahahahaha! Wait... thats disgusting....

GaaHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!
04-16-2005, 01:30 AM
stingbee
Rabid Fuzzle

: in a bin
: 502
stingbee  (10)

well it could be anything but a lot of things are not told in stranger