Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

02-27-2002, 02:14 PM
One, Two, Middlesboogie
Outlaw Sniper

: Dec 2000
: upside down in a toilet bowl
: 1,552
One, Two, Middlesboogie  (10)
Arrow More shit from the Middlesboogie...

CLICK HERE

The Evil Kitty!

02-27-2002, 04:00 PM
dark_xinos
Grubb Fisherman

: Jan 2002
: Sweden
: 963
dark_xinos  (27)

cute but stupid
02-27-2002, 04:05 PM
Xavier
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

: Jul 2001
: Belgium
: 17,592
Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)

special
wath is the point?

02-27-2002, 04:28 PM
Huge_Bro_Slig
Fuzzle

: Feb 2002
: uk
: 131
Huge_Bro_Slig  (10)
Mad stupid

well that was a waste of time
02-27-2002, 04:38 PM
Whistling kettle
Boombat

: Jan 2002
: The Netherlands
: 239
Whistling kettle  (10)

Nah.... Didn't like it...

.....................Yellow flub submarine!!!!!!.......
.............................I'll do it my way............

02-27-2002, 06:16 PM
munchman
Clakker Relic Miner

: Dec 2001
: Unknown
: 886
munchman  (10)

all cats are evil

02-27-2002, 06:23 PM
Huge_Bro_Slig
Fuzzle

: Feb 2002
: uk
: 131
Huge_Bro_Slig  (10)
yes i agree

yes cats r very evil indeed
02-27-2002, 06:24 PM
Steve
Super Stingbee

: Nov 2001
: 456
Steve  (32)

is anybody besides me thinking of mr flibble?

"fry'em uncle Arny"
02-27-2002, 06:36 PM
Gluk Schmuck
Not living with Max any more

: Sheffield, UK
: 2,874
Gluk Schmuck  (11)
Wired Hehe!

Argh, evil cats!

You should warn people if you're going to post URLs as scary as that!
02-27-2002, 10:08 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)
Re: Hehe!

:
Originally posted by Gluk Schmuck
Argh, evil cats!

You should warn people if you're going to post URLs as scary as that!

That was a waste of my life.

Wrex.

02-27-2002, 10:49 PM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

: Apr 2001
: Rochester, New York
: 2,810
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR  (11)
hehe

Awwwww! How cute! But Eviiilll! LOL

02-28-2002, 02:12 AM
Surfacing
Clakker Relic Miner

: Oz
: 887
Surfacing  (10)

I don't get it.... I thought you said you were in New york? why you posting this crap for? And cat's are not evil
02-28-2002, 05:08 AM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

Cats are the best, i dislike dogs very much.

And those poor cats! think of all the torture.

My kitty would be asshamed of that!

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

02-28-2002, 07:40 AM
One, Two, Middlesboogie
Outlaw Sniper

:
Originally posted by Surfacing
I don't get it.... I thought you said you were in New york? (1)why you posting this crap for? (2) And cat's are not evil (3)
1) I came back ages ago. Hence my topic telling people all about it.
2) It's funny crap.
3) Mine are!

02-28-2002, 08:48 AM
ODDBODD
Outlaw Mortar

: aus
: 1,856
ODDBODD  (71)

geese you people seriously needs ta lighten up...that was some funny booty yo.

Cats are evil and they shoulod be unplugged...flashy eye wise

02-28-2002, 12:08 PM
One, Two, Middlesboogie
Outlaw Sniper

Arrow

Some more amusing crap:

Found this on PS2 Hardcore (the bbs I frequent the most, apart from this one)

And this is just plain weird... http://www.tubcat.com
I came across it and showed it to Teal and Fuzzy in MSN. We're not sure if it's fake or not, but it gave us a laugh. Even more scary is the guestbook for it.

02-28-2002, 12:18 PM
One, Two, Middlesboogie
Outlaw Sniper

Arrow N64 killed my son!

From Eurogamer:
:
A woman in Baton Rouge, Louisiana is suing Nintendo for "unspecified damages" after her thirty year old son died during a marathon session on his N64. Apparently the unfortunate man died after hitting his head on a table during a seizure while playing with the console. While this was obviously a tragic loss for the family involved, it's hard to feel much sympathy for them once you start to read the details of the accident. According to the report from the Associated Press, the man first started suffering seizures after buying his N64 in 1999, but ignoring this inconvenience he carried on playing on the console for anything up to eight hours a day, six days a week.

This despite the now standard epilepsy warning that comes with every Nintendo game, informing players that "some people may have seizures or black outs triggered by light flashes, such as while .. playing video games, even if they have never had a seizure before". The warning adds that "anyone who has had a seizure, loss of awareness, or other symptom linked to an epileptic condition should consult a doctor before playing a video game", and ends by suggesting in big capital letters that you should "stop playing immediately" if you experience any of these symptoms while using the console. It's also hard to see how the woman can seriously expect to sue Nintendo for "her son's lost future earnings" when he was a thirty year old who spent 48 hours a week sat in front of the TV playing Mario.

Nintendo are understandably denying any responsibility for the death, although in a similar case last year (also in Louisiana) a jury decided that the company "did not provide an adequate warning concerning the risk of seizures". They did however determine that the console in question (a SNES) "was not unreasonably dangerous in design". Which is nice to know.
02-28-2002, 12:45 PM
One, Two, Middlesboogie
Outlaw Sniper

Arrow Warning... some of these are in dubious taste!

Cool Clock Thing

~~~~~

What's wrong with this picture? Warning: This is SHIT-SCARY. I almost crapped myself!
EDIT: It's not available any more. I think the guy got told to take it down... it's even scarier than the freaky ghost .gif that did the rounds a little while back.

~~~~~

A Girl's Prayer:

Lord
Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep,

One who's handsome, smart and strong,
One who's willy's thick and long.

One who thinks before he speaks,
When promises to call, he won't wait weeks.

I pray that he is gainfully employed,
And when I spend his cash, wont be annoyed.

Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.

Oh! send me a man who will make love to my mind,
Knows just what to say, when I ask "How big's my behind?"

One who'll make love till my body's a twitchin,
In the hall, the loo, the garden and kitchen!

I pray that this man will love me no end,
And never attempts to shag my best friend.

And as I kneel and pray by my bed,
I look at the wanker you sent me instead.
Amen.

A Boy's Prayer:

Lord
I pray for a lady with big tits.
Amen

~~~~~

Dragon News Network - is Spyro a Hero or a Menace?

~~~~~

Her side of the Story:

He was in an odd mood Saturday night. We planned to meet at a bar for a drink. I spent the afternoon shopping with the girls and I thought it might have been my fault because I was a bit later than I promised, but he didn't say anything much about it.

The conversation was very slow going so I thought we should go off somewhere more intimate so we could talk more privately. We went to this restaurant and he was STILL acting a bit funny. I tried to cheer him up and started to wonder whether it was me or something else. I asked him, and he said no. But I wasn't really sure. So anyway, in the car on the way back home, I said that I loved him deeply and he just put his arm around me. I didn't know what the hell that meant because you know he didn't say it back or anything.

We finally got back home and I was wondering if he was going to leave me! So I tried to get him to talk but he just switched on the TV. Reluctantly, I said I was going to go to bed. Then after about 10 minutes, he joined me and to my surprise, we made love. But, he still seemed really distracted, so afterwards I just wanted to confront him but I just cried myself to sleep. I just don't know what to do anymore.

I mean, I really think he's seeing someone else.

His Side of the Story:

Ireland lost. Got laid though.

~~~~~

Two doctors were in a hospital hallway one day complaining about Nurse Nancy. "She's incredibly mixed up," said one doctor. "She does everything absolutely backwards.
Just last week, I told her to give a patient 2 milligrams of morphine every 10 hours. She gave him 10 milligrams every 2 hours. He damn near died on us!"

The second doctor said, "That's nothing. Earlier this week, I told her to give a patient an enema every 24 hours. She tries to give him 24 enemas in one hour! The guy damn near exploded!"

Suddenly, they hear this blood-curdling scream from down the hall. "Oh my God!", said the first doctor, "I just realized I told Nurse Nancy to prick Mr. Smith's boil!"

~~~~~

There was a little boy playing in his front yard, and his grandpa was sitting on the porch watching his grandson play. The grandfather saw the little boy pull a worm out of the ground, so the grandfather went up to his grandson and said, "Hey son, I'll give you five dollars if you can stick that worm back into the hole you pulled it out of." The little boy thought it would be easy enough so he tried. After a while the boy was about to give up, but suddenly he ran inside and got a can of his grandmothers hairspray. He sprayed it all over the worm and let it dry and then he stuck it back into the hole. The grandpa said, "Well, boy that's a neat trick, here's your five dollars." The next day the little boy was playing again and the grandfather came up to him and handed him another five dollars. The little boy said, "What is this for?" The grandfather said, " Your grandmother thought it was a neat trick too!"

~~~~~

There was a man who was traveling to different cities and he was very tired from walking all day. One night, he saw this really big and tall house and he wondered if anyone lived there. He went up to the house and knocked on the door. An ugly old Chinese man opened the door. The traveler asked the old man if he could stay there for the night because he was tired. The Chinese man agreed to let him stay the night but only if he didn't touch his young virgin daughter. The old man also said that if the traveler touched his daughter, he would inflict him with the three Chinese tortures. The traveling man, thinking the daughter was as ugly as the old man, agreed to this. Later that night while eating dinner, the man saw the old man's daughter and they instantly fell in love. That night, they had sex all night long. When the traveler woke up in the morning, he had a 10 pound rock on his chest with a note that said, "1st Chinese Torture-- 10 pound rock on chest." The man easily picked up the rock off him and thought to himself, "Oh big deal, this isn't punishment at all for what I did last night!" With that, the man walked up to the window and threw the rock outside. The second he did that, he read a sign saying, "2nd Chinese Torture-- rock tied to your left nut." Panicked, the man jumped out the window so that the rock couldn't pull his balls off. After he jumped out the window, he read another sign that said, "3rd Chinese Torture-- right nut tied to the bed."

Last edited by One, Two, Middlesboogie; 03-01-2002 at 09:13 AM..
02-28-2002, 06:22 PM
Gluk Schmuck
Not living with Max any more

: Sheffield, UK
: 2,874
Gluk Schmuck  (11)

AHHHHHHHH!

Verrrrry scary!
Verrrrry funny!
03-01-2002, 09:02 AM
ODDBODD
Outlaw Mortar

: aus
: 1,856
ODDBODD  (71)

cooly cool cool cool...funny funny shite

03-01-2002, 05:11 PM
One, Two, Middlesboogie
Outlaw Sniper

Arrow Women-only hotel.

A group of girlfriends went on vacation and they
see a five-story hotel with a sign that reads "For Women Only".

Since they were without their boyfriends, they decide to go in. The Bouncer, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works. "We have 5 floors ... go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide, since each floor has signs telling you what's inside."

So they start going up, and on the first floor the sign reads "All the men here are horrible lovers, but they are sensitive and kind"...the friends laugh and without hesitation move on to the next floor.

The sign on the second floor reads "All the men here are wonderful lovers, but they generally treat women badly".

This wasn't going to do, so the friends move up to the third floor where the sign read "All the men here are great lovers and sensitive to the needs of women." This was good but there were still two more floors.

On to the fourth floor, the sign was Perfect. "All the men here have perfect builds; are sensitive and attentive to
women; are perfect lovers; they are also single, rich and straight."

The women seemed pleased but they decide that they would rather see what the fifth floor has to offer before they settle for the fourth.

When they reach the fifth floor, the sign reads:
"There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that it is impossible to please a woman."