Oddworld Forums > Zulag Four > Necrum Burial Grounds

11-21-2002, 01:54 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

Arnie: "Yes, Setzer, it's this way...

*shows the way to Executive Office*

Arnie: "Okay, here we are. It's a bit messy, I'll do that later. Wait here, I must do something first.

*searches for Razor*

Arnie: "There you are. Now, go to #7 Slig, he's in the Rest Room. He'll tell you where are you going to work. See you later.

*gets back to Executive Office*

Otto: "Hm, it's time for breakfast, isn't it? I'll check it."

*goes down to Cafeteria*

Otto: "Scrab Legs again? How dull. Well, we must eat something...

*takes a Scrab Leg and a bottle of water*

11-21-2002, 10:20 PM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

: Aug 2001
: Riverside, California, USA
: 144
tybie_odd  (10)

Smudge: Right away, sir! *rushes proudly to Gen. Setzer's side, follows quietly as the glukkons go to the Executive Office* ...

Smudge: (Wow, what an honor! And stupid old Jammer has to work! Ha!) ... *remembers Jammer's threat for if he ever tells the truth* ... (...but he's still stronger than me...)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Correl: *instinctively hits the ground and covers his head when he hears Jammer's warning*

Vince: *stops in mid footstep*

Vince: *grins* Ya gonna catch me, Baby Bro, are ya? Huh?!

Correl: *to Jammer* Please! He's drunk! He doesn't know what he's saying! Just knock him out and let the boss punish him!

Vince: I ain't drunk...but I will be...when I'm free! *standing still*

Vince: *drops him arms to his sides and stares defiantly at Jammer*

Correl: Please, Vince! No.....

Vince: *still to Jammer* Wuss.

Correl: *starts sheding tears* (He's gonna get himself killed this time....)

Vince: *Looks to Correl* Aw, don't fret, gramps! This baby bro is a scaredy paramite. He won't do anything!

Correl: (Oh Odd...why does he do this? He is so young and foolish! His pride is so great...it will kill him one day...) *looks at Jammer* (...and that day may be today...please, Vince....don't tempt fate!)

Jayne: Huh? Water? Okay! *runs and gets some water for #7 Slig, and helps him drink it*

Jayne: There you go. Rest up. *fluffs his pillow a little and tucks in his blankets*

Jayne: *goes back to RM and sits at his side*

.........*a couple minutes pass*...........

Jayne: *notices RM is looking at her, then blushes and turns away* Ummmm....well, you both won't need things all the time. I could tidy the Rest Room up a bit while you rest! *gets some spare metal parts out of one of the barrels, hands one each to RM and #7 Slig*

Jayne: Now when you want something, just hit these on your bedframe and I will here it clang and come to help you, okay? *smiles at them both sunnily*

Jayne: Oh and uhmmm....*leans down to RM and whispers* .....thank you again.....for caring....I...I......thanks!

*goes around and starts making the other beds. Eventually she starts singing quietly as she works, a soft melodic tune*

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-

Slog: *sits in shadows by the Exectutive Office*

*Arnie, Gen. Setzer, and Smudge arrive*

Slog: *runs away back into the shadows*

Slog: *keeps running, now he's in a dark part of the factory, it's hard to see. He starts to whine* ...-whine!-whine!-whine!-....*he gets hungry and lonely*... ...

*He wanders around some more, and eventually he comes and sees Ammy waxing the floor. He is so lonely that he runs up and jumps at her playfully! He licks and sniffs and wags his tail*

Slog: -ruff!-ruff!-riffriff-ruff!- *wag, wag*
My RP cc's: Smudge | Jayne | Vince | Correl

11-22-2002, 02:15 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

: Oct 2002
: I really can't remember.
: 798
The Red Muse  (10)

Jammer: *Stares at Vince and starts laughing* Oh Odd! *stops laughing and gets a murderous look on his face* ....... What are ya gonna do, you filthy slave? Escape? Go ahead and try. We'll see how far you can get, scrub! I'll be having so, so much fun to shoot ya and then toss ya into the meat grinders! Gwahahahaa! What're you waiting for, looser, freedom awaits. Hahahahaa! Keep dreaming!

--------------------------
Gen.Setzer: *searches the desk for the employee list* Aha! *to Smudge* Hey you, hold out that paper for me! Hurry, I don't have time to waste!

------------------------
Ammy: Oh! A sloggie! Awww, it's so cute! *crouches to pat the slog* What's your name boy? You're just too cute! Awwwww......^^ I wonder would Arnie let me keep it... He'd be my pet puppy!
----------------------

RM: *secretly looking at Jayne's... ahem... bottom... as she works* ... not bad... *shakes his head* (Wow! That's not a way for a gentleslig!) ...(But still... She's cute...)

Last edited by The Red Muse; 11-22-2002 at 01:43 AM..
11-22-2002, 08:07 AM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

tybie_odd  (10)

Smudge: Yes sir! *grabs the paper and holds it out straight, beaming*

Vince: *with a reckless grin on his face* Try an' stop me! *Makes a quick run for it toward the nearest shadows*

Correl: NOOOO!!!!!! *stretches his arm toward Vince*

Vince: (Haha, I'm gonna make it this time!!)

Correl: (I've lost him for good...!)

Slog: *licks Ammy all over her face* ...-Riff!-Riff!-Ruff!-...*snuggles his snout against her arm, his tail wagging rapidly*

Jayne: (Whew! You can really work up a sweat working. I need a break.) *gets some water and sits on one of the beds for awhile*

... ... ...

Jayne: Okay! Back to work. You guys just clang your metal things if you need something, alright? *gets a bucket and starts scrubbing the floor, whistling a little song now and then* (Gee...I hope RM and #7 Slig stay hurt for awhile.....well no, but I wish I could stay here with him always--I mean them always....he's so gentle and sympathetic--I mean they are....I mean....I mean.......) ...*sigh*... (...I know what I mean.)

11-22-2002, 10:39 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Jammer: *grins* ...With pleasure... *fires his gun at Vince's leg*

-------
Ammy: *to the slog* Hmm... You need a name... what should I call you...? A...Ama-...no...-Ad...-Adrian! That's it! Adrian! Do you like it little fella? Do you, huh? *takes Adrian to her arms* Hey, are you hungry? There are some tasty Scrab legs at the cafeteria... Wanna go?

----------

RM: *clangs the metal bar* (I've gotta be honest with her about my feelings....I'm going to tell her...)
----------

Gen.Setzer: *reads the list* Let's see... Employee sligs... #7 Slig... Obi... *mumble* ...Smudge... Jammer... Razor.... and Red Muse.... Hmph! *to Smudge* Which one of these sligs are you?

Last edited by The Red Muse; 11-22-2002 at 02:43 AM..
11-22-2002, 05:55 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

*Arnie hears the noise from downstairs, and looks darkly*

Arnie's thoughts: "Jammer..."

Arnie: "Wait a minute, Setzer! I'll be back, but I must check what happened."

*hops on platform and gets on first floor*

Arnie: "It's coming from the production line..."

*runs there, and looks around*

Arnie: "WHAT HAPPENED HERE?"

11-22-2002, 08:15 PM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

tybie_odd  (10)

Vince: *gets hit in the leg, cries out, and trips to the ground and lies there a minute...*

*Arnie arrives*

Correl: This slig's gun fired accidentally and Vince got hit, but he's fine! He's okay! Don't worry! See? Vince?

Correl: (I can't let Arnie know that Vince was trying to escape...)

Vince: ....*moan*....

Correl: Heh...c'mon Vincey! You're fine! *grabs him under the arm and drags him to his feet*

Vince: Ow....OW!....Stop...ugh....I can stand by my--*stumbles a little*---self....*blood is running down his leg*

Correl: Heh! See? Fine! The boy's fine.

Vince: .....ugn....

Correl: *covers Vince's mouth and smiles at Arnie*

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Adrian: ...-ruff, ruff riff!-...*pants and wags his tail excitedly*

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jayne: *comes over to RM* Yes Muse? What can I get you? *brushes her feather back casually, sits on his bed beside him...with a sunny smile*

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Smudge: Eh, Smudge sir. Zulag 1, Security Department. *beams proud*

11-23-2002, 07:10 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

Arnie: "Uhm... Correl... Vince's leg is bleeding. This can't be! Three accidents in two day... someone is causing too much trouble here..."

*Otto finishes hi breakfast*

Otto: "Hey, what's that noise? I better check it..."

*runs to production lines*

Otto: "Another acident? Everything started to go wrong since I've arrived."

Arnie: "First #7 Slig... Then Red Muse... Now Vince... Nonsense! Otto, please find a Mudokon to help. I think Ammy is here somewhere..."

Otto: "Okay."

*walks around, then finds Ammy*

Otto: "Hey, you! Arnie needs some help at produvtion lines. Go and help him. There was an accident. It's a Mudokon this time."

ooc: Wow, something allways happens here...

11-23-2002, 12:22 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Jammer: *to Arnie* Boss! That mudokon tried to escape! I can assure it! I only tried to stop him! If you don't believe me, you can check the security cameras!

----------
Ammy: An accident? Again?! Gee... I'll be there in a sec! C'mon Adrian! *runs after Otto to the assembly line* Oh my Odd! Vince, are you okay ?! *goes to Vince and Correl* What happened to him? *looks at Jammer*....*whispers to Correl* Did Jammer do this to him?
----------
RM: Ummm. Jayne... ? I am going to be honest with you-... You see... You're ... um... very... -Very important to me and I... uh*cough*... I... I...*grinds his teeth* ... I*looks away from Jayne* .....-I love you, Jayne....
-------
Gen Setzer: Smudge, huh? Hmmm... I think I remember you... Ah, yes! You're the small, enthusiastic one! I must admit, I admire your courage. You'll be a great slig when the time is correct! ...unlike that maniac Jammer! Destroying half of the Vykkers Labs! Ya keep an eye out for him!

11-24-2002, 10:09 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

ooc: How did Jammer destroy half of Vykkers Labs? That's interesting.

*#7 Slig sees Jayne and Red Muse*

#7 Slig: "Ugh, we must like these moments. I better sleep, I'll let them alone. I hate happy endings anyway."

*falls asleep*

Arnie: "If I could find out who causes these accidents, I'll send that guy to a bad place to work, that's for sure!"

Otto: "Calm down, Arnie! The Mudokon is okay."

Arnie: "But he can't work! That means lack of profit! And that means everything is going wrong! And that means...

*Arnie gets confused and yells crazy*

Otto: "What happened to you? Arnie! Shut up! He went mad! Jammer! Slap him down... wait, not hardly! Gentle! Anyways, get him sleep or something, he had a shock by these accidents!"

11-24-2002, 01:01 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Jammer: *to Otto* Put to sleep!? Do I look like Vykker shot doc? I don't know how to calm "people"* down!

Ammy: *to Jammer* No wonder! The only thing you can do is hurt!

Jammer: *glares at Ammy*

Ammy: *goes to Arnie* Sir? Sir please calm down! I could do Vince's job while he's recovering.

Jammer:*to Ammy* Yeah, like you're any better!

Ammy: *shouts to Jammer* At least I'm not shooting and punching everybody!

Jammer: ...*mouths "You're dead" to Ammy*

Ammy: *looks at Jammer and swallows hard*

---------------------
Gen. Setzer: What's that noise coming downstairs? You*to Smudge* errr... erm...Smudge! Go check it out! Now!

(ooc: dripik, I was planning to write a fic about Jammer's past. The Vykkers lab incident would be explained on it, if I decide to write it.)

Last edited by The Red Muse; 11-24-2002 at 05:05 AM..
11-24-2002, 07:06 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

: Jun 2002
: weeeeeeeee!
: 1,410
sligster  (10)

ooc: I think I'm gonna add a new character, m'kay?

Name: Chell

Species: Flying slig

Personality: Likes to help people out, the really kind type of slig, only uses gun if is forced to, will refuse to go out into the sun, but is afraid of the dark.

Appearence: Only has 3 fingers on one hand, his gun and helicopter thingy are a brighter color than usual.

Past: Is afraid to go out into the sun because he once saw a slig die of dehydration back at the Barraks. He is not afraid of any artificial lights though ( flashlights, florecent lights, building lights, lamps, Ect. ). He is terrified of the dark because he once found a fleech in his room late at night and was almost killed by it back at the Barraks. Knows Obi from the Barraks, they were buds.....until Obi was sent to a RuptureFarms......Chell has been looking for the right RuptureFarms ever scince.

--------------------------------------------------------

Obi:* At assembly line, cheking if all of the muds are doing what they're supposed to, but then sees Vince's bleeding leg and Arnie going berserk.....walks over there * What the hell happened here?

-----------------------------------------------------

Chell: * flies into factory * Wow, this place sure is big! Alot bigger than any of the other RuptureFarms that I've been to! I sure hope Obi's here though. * searches factory *
Asshole
Albert Einstein never learned how to drive a car.

11-24-2002, 07:21 PM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

tybie_odd  (10)

Vince: *to Obi* Well--

Correl: Nothing! He's fine!

Correl: *to Arnie* She's right, sir. Just calm down and take a good nap! Vince is fine, he can work!

Vince: But I--

Correl: *covers Vince's mouth again, smiles like everything is ok*

Adrian: *whines and lick's Vince's foot*

Vince: *breaks loose of Correl* HA! No, gee, hehe, stop it--OW!!--no, sloggie, no, that tickles--ow!--you're making me trip--ow!

Correl: *supports Vince again*

Adrian: *goes back to Ammy's side*

Vince: Hehe...he's.....cute....heh....(ouch...)

Correl: *whispers to Ammy* It's Vince's fault...he really was trying to escape...but we can't let the boss know! Okay?

Vince: *to Ammy* I'm fine...thanks for asking. *tries to smile*

---------

Smudge: Sir, yes sir! Right away! *rushes downstairs and searches around....hears noise from the production lines*

Smudge: *heads toward the noise* (Wow...Gen. Setzer actually remembers me...Maybe I will be great one day!) *not looking where he is going, he bumps into Razor*

Smudge: Ow! Ooh, sorry. Hey, I havn't seen you before. You must be new! Hey, did you know General Setzer is in the Executive Office? You outta go meet him...ya never know when having a connection to power will help you. See ya around! *keeps heading for the noise*

---------

Jayne: ...*smile drops with surprize, but her eyes look happy* ....you....you do?.....(Oh my odd...can this really be happening?)......heh *blush*.....r-really?...*smiles again*....(Don't act so surprized! He doesn't have to know he's the first!)....um.....wow, I....uh....(this is too good to be true...)....I....I....*whispering*....I love you too.....*swallows hard* ...(oh, Odd...I've never wanted to kiss a-a-a...slig....before...) ....*gets dizzy*....

---------

Smudge: *arrives at the accident, sees Arnie all crazy-like*

Smudge: What the h***'s going on!

Vince: Nothing!

Smudge: *sees Vince injured, grins broadly*

Vince: *grits his teeth at Smudge*

Correl: Here, Ammy, you take Vince for a minute...

Vince: (Huh? Wha--no! I don't need a girl to hold me!)

Correl: *hands Vince's arm to Ammy for her to support him*

Vince: (Hoo....just great...and I can't stand by myself, either!)

Adrian: *licks Vince's feet again*

Vince: Gah! Geez, hehehe, no! Stop it--ow!--stupid slog!

Adrian: *stops and wags his tail, looking up happily at Vince*

Vince: Yeah....good slog...whatever....*wipes his drool-coverd foot on the floor*

Correl: Here, sir...follow me...*cautiously puts his arm around Arnie and leads him to the Executive Rest Room*

Smudge: *watching Arnie get lead away* (Gee, I shouldn't tell the General what's happened here...or the boss'll get in trouble!) *goes back to Gen. Setzer*

Smudge: Eh, malfunction in one of the grinders, sir. The boss is busy ordering a replacement. Can I show you to the cafeteria? *beams servilely* It must've been a long trip from the Barracks.

------------------------

(ooc: a fanfic of Jammer? Rockin'! I totally want to read it!

Yay, Sligster made another char! Cool!)

Last edited by tybie_odd; 11-24-2002 at 11:27 AM..
11-25-2002, 04:29 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

*Arnie looks stupid and stops yelling*

Otto: Phew, I'm glad that he stoped shouting. But wait, He won't be able to do his job in the next days. He was right, I must do the right thing. I'll learn everything I can and be a good executive!"

#7 Slig: "I can't take this conversation anymore!"

*grabs bandages and takes them of his head*

#7 Slig: "Much better! Pants! Pants! Some pants! Pants!... Hey, I wonder where Arnie is? I think that Mudokon and Red Muse won't miss me."

*crawls down from bed and crawls out of Rest Room*

#7 Slig: "Ah, there's Arnie! Hey... Why does that old Mudokon lead Arnie? Hm, his face looks strange...

*Arnie yells suddenly and #7 Slig jumps*

#7 Slig: "What the? That was scary! Did he go mad or something? I must check it out. Oh, where is a Pants wendo now?"

11-25-2002, 09:13 PM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

tybie_odd  (10)

Correl: *pats Arnie's back to sooth him*

Vince: (Wow, that other glukkon is going to take Arnie's place for awhile? I didn't know glukkons would do that for eachother. I know these two are related, but...still.....it's.....kind! I didn't know glukkons could be.....kind....)

----------

Jayne: *hears #7 Slig, looks up to get him something, but then sees he is leaving*

Jayne: (I guess we're alone now...yes!!)

Jayne: *looks back to RM, touches his hand, her eyes look mischievious now....*

----------

Vince: *to Ammy* What a time for this to happen, huh? That inspector guy is here, isn't he? Sheesh...this will not look good!

Adrian: *whines and licks Ammy's feet, wags his tail happily*

Vince: Ha! He's doing it to you now! Is he yours or something? He seems to stay close to you.

Vince: *looks at his wound, tries to touch it* (Ow! I need to wait until I can bandage it...)

11-26-2002, 02:53 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Ammy: *to Vince* That wound of yours looks kinda... nasty. C'mon, let's find you a place to take a break! *to Adrian* Here, Adrian, let's go! *back to Vince* Oh, his Adrian, he's my pet slog! I found him wandering all alone. So decided to take him. I like him very much, you know. ....Do you like him?

*finds Vince a chair where he can sit*

Ammy: Okay, here, sit down. *assists Vince to get on the very uncomfortable-looking chair* Do you need anything, I could get something if you do?

--------------------
Jammer: *watches Ammy and Vince leave* Hmm...

--------------------
RM: *still not looking at Jayne* I'm sorry- I...-I didn't mean to scare you.. or...*realizes what Jayne said* ...You*looks at her*...you do?... Um... *takes her hand* ...You really do?

---------------------------

Gen. Setzer: *to Smudge* Ah, the cafeteria, yes. Errm... Hmh.. not a bad idea at all, I was getting a bit hungry. Lead the way young slig!

(ooc: He-hey! A new char! Great Sligster! !)

11-26-2002, 05:58 AM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

tybie_odd  (10)

Smudge: Follow me, sir! *salutes proudly, then marches off to the cafeteria with the Gen. following him.*

*they arrive*

Smudge: Ehm, let's see here...Scrab legs and....water. (Again?! Agh, we had that last time! Oh well...the General probably didn't have it yesterday, so it will still taste good to him!)

Smudge: Allow me, sir! *gets a plate of food and some water and shows Setzer to the Executive table* Bon Apetite! *holds up the scrab leg for him to eat*

--------------

Vince: Ah, thanks. *seems to like sitting down even though the chair is not that comfortable* Hmm...he is cute, but I don't like him licking my toes! I guess he is alright though. He is kind of perky, isn't he? *pats Adrian's head*

Adrian: -Rrr, riff riff!- *wags tail*

Vince: Heh heh....good slog. *to Ammy* Um, yeah, I could use some bandages I guess. Thanks for helpin' me. I appreciate it. *goes back to petting Adrain*

--------------

Correl: *takes Arnie into the Executive Rest Room, leads him to a glukkon bed* Here you are sir, just lie down and rest. It's been a rough day. *helps him get on the bed* Now then...

Correl: *looks slowly at Arnie's face* ....(He really is not a bad soul. He has been good to us mudokons and the sligs. Maybe those kids are right, maybe industrial species really can be good sometimes...) ....-sigh-....

Correl: (then....I guess he deserves my help...) *tries to remember his villiage days clearly again....* ...(....yes, spooce is always helpful for a worried mind. But I wonder if I have any spooce left in me? It has been ages...) *concentrates* .... *Correl transfers one spooce point to Arnie!*

Correl: I hope you will get well sir. Have a good rest. *turns out the light, and leaves*

--------------

Jayne: *nods, swallows again* Yes...I-I...I do. *smiling softly* ...I do...*suddenly she grabs RM into her arms and hugs him* I love you! I love you, Muse, I do....I do...

Jayne: Er....*realizes she is squeezing him too tight again* Heh, em....sorry *lets go and turns her face away, embarrasssed* .....

Last edited by tybie_odd; 11-25-2002 at 10:07 PM..
11-26-2002, 11:34 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

ooc: Huh, every worker is friendly (or more ) with others. I like that.

*Arnie falls asleep by the Spooce*

Arnie's dream:

Arnie: "Where am I? It's an empty factory. Wait! There aren't any workers! No security! Only the boss is there."

*goes closer*

Arnie: "Excuse me, but who are you and where am I?"

Glukkon: "Wha? A worker? Why don't you work? You need to work with the others."

Arnie: "Others? There is no one!"

Glukkon: "Beats me! Go work! Do it!"

Arnie: "But I haven't got any arms!"

Glukkon: "Who asked you to have? Go work, I said!"

Arnie: "But I'm an executive just like you!"

Glukkon: "An executive? No, no, I'm a Glockstar, yep, I am a Glockstar..."

*mumbles something*

*Arnie gets away*

Arnie: "Wow, this guy is crazy. A Glockstar, eh? His clothes aren't for Glockstars! Look at him. He's sitting there and talking to himself. Crazy, I say!"

Glukkon: "Who is crazy?"

*steps on a button and Arnie falls into a hole*

*Arnie gets up*

Arnie: "AAAAH! Wha? Oh, phew, I'm home again! Hey, why am I in the Executive Rest Room? Only I remember that I was talking with Otto. Yes, about the accidents. I remember now! I started yelling and stuff! Wow, this is embarrasing. If Setzer knows... Oh, my... Hey, Correl, I haven't seen you. What happened?"

11-26-2002, 03:38 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

RM: *a bit puzzled from Jayne's sudden emotional outburst*... Oh,-OH! I'm, uh, fine! Y-y-you don't need to apologise me! I'm just *coughcough* -fine! ... *puts his hand on Jayne's shoulder*... ...you're so beautiful-...Jayne... You're the most amazing thing I've ever seen... You're like- a star. A ray of light bringing hope to a lone vagrant, lost into the cruel night.
Everything about you is how'd I wanna be,
your freedom comes naturally.
Everything about you resonates happiness,
now I won't settle for less.
Everything about you is so easy to love,
your soul can't hate anything.
And now I can't settle for less.

*does a small nod* That is what I think of you. *takes her hand and kisses it softly*

-----------------

Ammy: Bandages? Sure! Coming right up! *to Vince* Look after Adrian, okay? *leaves to get a first aid- kit*

---------------

Jammer: *roaming around the stockyards* B-O-R-I-N-G! Nothing's happening! I want some action, some shooting! *lights a cig yet again* But, -NO! All I get is complaints and some Scrabs with an IQ of a slurg! Ohhh, what I would give to get on a mudokon hunt... *looks into a cage of paramites* But, I'm stuck here.
-----------------

Gen.Setzer: *looks suspiciously at the scrab leg* Scrab legs? And *looks at the bottle of water* ...water? ... Gwahahahaa! Great! This reminds me of my training (which I never took part of) back at the good ol' barracks! Good job, err, erm, hmm... Fudge! Great job indeed! *starts eating the leg*

11-26-2002, 04:39 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

Arnie: "Hm, Correl is gone. Whatever... Let's check #7 Slig!"

*gets out of Executive Rest Room*
*sees #7 Slig crawling on the ground*

Arnie: "Hey, what are you doin' down there? I mean, out here! You supposed to be in bed."

#7 Slig: "Hi, boss! I've just taken a walk. Can I get new pants?"

Arnie: "Of course you can. It's in the Security Office. Go and put it on."

#7 Slig: "Thanks, boss."

*#7 Slig crawls up to Security Office*

#7 Slig: "Ah, here they are."

*grabs pants and puts it on*

#7 Slig: "I can walk again! A little practice before real walking, I think, should be useful."

*starts walking in the office*

#7 Slig: "Yuck, that is disgusting what Jayne and Red Muse saying to eachother. A Mudokon with a Slig? Now, that's odd!"

11-26-2002, 05:02 PM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

tybie_odd  (10)

Vince: Thanks. *to Adrain* C'mere, boy! Be good, okay?

Adrian: *jumps immediately into Vince's lap and starts licking his face*

Vince: Wha--?! Ooohh, geez! No! Stop! Yeeuck, ew....*pushes him down with disgust*

Adrian: *wags his tail and looks at Vince happily*

Vince: Tsh....whatever, sloggie.

----------

Jayne: *blushes pink* Oh Muse...that's wonderful! You're....*blushes deeper and looks away*....so romantic. *giggles* ....You know....I have never met anyone like you...you are very honest, and you can see truth....like you saw in me....and helped me. No one...has ever wanted to help me....before...

Jayne: *looks at him again* .....thank you.... *bright smile*

----------

Smudge: Ehm...yes, sir....my pleasure! (ah, great. I should've known it wouldn't last. Now I am 'Fudge'. At least that tastes good. Oh well. I am still assisting him, and he is still the most important glukk in the Barracks, that's something.)

----------

Correl: *heading back to production lines, sees Arnie* Oh, sir! You're better again! Can I get you anything?

11-27-2002, 01:22 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

Arnie: "No, thank you, Correl. I'm fine now. I think a good breakfast could cure me to maximum health. Hey, why don't you have breakfast too? Tell the other Mudokons that it's breakfast time now."

*gets to Cafeteria*

Arnie: "Hi, Otto. Have you had breakfast? Hey, what are you doing at Setzer's table?"

Otto: "...and as you can see, these accidents won't get us out of money. We cure those who are hurt. For example, can you see that Slig? It's #7 Slig, the boss of Security Dept. A FeeCo. train hit him yesterday, and look at him now. He can walk already. And look, there's Arnie. These accidents are no problem for him. He can handle all sort of problems. Isn't that right, Arnie?"

Arnie: "Uhm, yes... Hehe..."

Arnie's thoughts: "Why are you doing this for me? I thought he hates me. Maybe he started to work at last..."

Arnie: "Hey, #7 Slig! Come and have breakfast! You can also warn others to come."

#7 Slig: "Okay, boss."

*goes to other Sligs*

#7 Slig: "Breakfast time! The Scrab Legs are waiting for you!"

11-27-2002, 05:18 PM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

tybie_odd  (10)

Correl: *to Arnie* Yes, sir. Glad you're better, sir. I'll tell them right away. *goes back to Vince, looks around* Hey, where did that young one go?

Vince: Ammy is getting some bandages for me. Sheesh, everyone if young to you!

Correl: What?

Vince: I said, Even the Raisin is young compared to you! You're always saying "oh, he's so young" or "kids these days" or "when I was your age"! Geez, you sound like you were born before Odd or something.

Correl: *laughs* One day you will feel this old too.

Vince: Tsh...yeah, when Paramites fly!

Correl: *smiles and shakes his head* Well, tell her it's time for food when you see her, ok? I will go tell Jayne and those two sligs.

Vince: FOOD?! Alright!!! *jumps off chair to start running for the cafeteria but---CRASH!--forgets about his wound and collapses*

Vince: Owwww...

Correl: You should not try to walk without help! Wait for the young mudok--I mean Ammy to help you.

Vince: Geezer. *grins* Oh, and I think #7 Slig is better already.

Correl: Oh, that's good. I'll just go tell Jayne and um...Mark?

Vince: Red Muse.

Correl: Right! See ya.

Vince: *to himself* ....Tsh.....geezer....

-----------------------

Smudge: *listens to Otto, still helping Gen. Setzer with his meal* (Wow, this guy saved the boss' neck! What would we have done without him?)

Smudge: *grins and nods at what Otto is saying*

-----------------------

Jayne: *gazing at RM*....(he's everything I ever wanted in a mud--er--well, slig. Sensitive, compassionate, articulate and intelligent! Wow...I didn't know it was possible...to....feel this way...)

Jayne: *leans over and is about to kiss RM flush on the lips*

*Correl enters quietly in case someone is asleep. Jayne does not hear him...*

Jayne: ....*closes eyes, puckers her lips*

Correl: ....?!?!

Correl: JAYNE!

Jayne: ...'--hm? *looks over her soulder and sees Correl* (...oh, sh**...)

Correl: Wha...? What are you doing!

Jayne: *sigh* (here we go...'sligs are evil, sligs are wrong, never talk to a slig! Yadda yadda yadda, in my day, blah blah blah!'...) *stands up slowly from sitting on RM's bed, trying to look cool and collected* ... (Excuses, excuses, um...) ...Well....I was....just.....um......getting...Red Muse some water! *picks up the glass sitting by the bed and points to it, giving a hopeful smile*

Correl: *looks sidelong at her* (you expect me to believe that, missy?)

Jayne: Hmm, well, I can see you're not falling for that! Heh...

Correl: *waits expectantly*

Jayne: *gulp* (Oh, stupid old snooper! Why does he care if--if I'm in love with a slig! It's none of his business, anyway...)

-----------------

Vince: *waiting* ....(man, I'm hungry...I wonder when Ammy will get back.....hey, I got an idea!)

Vince: Psst! Adrian!

Adrian: *looks up, tail constantly wagging*

Vince: How about you go bring me some food, huh? It's in the cafeteria, boy! Go get it! We can eat together, huh? C'mon!

Adrian: *sits down and starts biting his side for fleas*

Vince: (....darn it.....)

Last edited by tybie_odd; 11-27-2002 at 09:22 AM..
11-28-2002, 12:07 AM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

: Jun 2002
: weeeeeeeee!
: 1,410
sligster  (10)

Obi: * sits down and eats his Scrab leg * this tastes better than yesterdays leg.....for some reason.....wonder why? * continues eating leg*

-------------------------------------------------

Chell: * flies around factory * this place is too big! It's gonna take me at least 2 days to search the entire factory! But if Obi's here, it's worth it! * hits wall * OW! * falls to floor uncontious *
Asshole
Albert Einstein never learned how to drive a car.

Last edited by sligster; 11-27-2002 at 04:09 PM..
11-28-2002, 10:31 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

#7 Slig: "Let's go and have breakfast! At last I can have my breakfast by myself."

*spots Vince on the ground*

#7 Slig: Hey, what are you doing on the floor? Oh, it's your leg. Let me help you!"

*grabs his arm and pulls him to Cafeteria*

#7 Slig: "Well, here we are. You need not to thank it. Uhm..."

*looks at Vince*

#7 Slig: "Oops. Maybe I should lift him next time. Sorry."

*lifts Vince and takes him to the table*

#7 Slig: "Hey! What's a Slog doing here? Are you hungry, boy? Want a Scrab Leg? You do?"

*grabs a Scrab Leg*

#7 Slig: "Go, get it!"

*throws away the Scrab Leg*

11-29-2002, 03:36 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Gen. Setzer: *to Arnie* Ah, it's you...umm...erm, eh... Barney-! I must admit that you've got some great employees working for you! Like this slig here*nods his head towards Smudge*! I was talking with your junior executive, I made out that there has been many accidents during these few days. As I already told you, you should tighten up your security. ... But I also have a hunch that some of the of the accidents were caused intentionally... It must be Abe! Or that idiot gabbit! Who knows what kind of powers they have! *to Smudge* Thank you Fudge, you can stop holding the leg now. Oh, yes, and remind me before I leave to give you a bonus.
And now... Back to business. *ahem* Barney, you should get some more security cameras, sligs, maybe some snoozers, lots more scrubs and a vykker doctor as a staff medical officer. I can send you the sligs and maybe the mudokon slaves, but you'll have to get the rest by youself. What do you say?

---------------
RM: *eyes widen stares at Correl* (Hoo boy! That old mud doesn't like sligs!) Ehm... *looks at Jayne* (It was sooo close!) *turns his gaze back to Correl* Sir, c-can... Can I have a word with you? *cough* Jayne, can you get my pants?
-------------

Ammy: *runs back where Vince was with the bandages* Vince! Vince! I got the band-...*looks around confused, looking for Vince*...ages... Vince!? VINCE?! Where'd he go? Vi-ince?! Answer me!... Oh gosh! I've lost him! I lost him! Gotta find Correl! *drops the bandages and dashes off to find Correl* Correeeel! Heelp! Correl where are you?!

------------

Jammer: *plaing "chess" with rocks* ...checkmate! ...I won... Again... *sigh* *arranges the rocks and starts from beginning*... I'm going mad...

11-29-2002, 05:50 AM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

tybie_odd  (10)

Smudge: (Bonus? Wow! Fudge or Smduge, I'm gonna be rich!) Yes sir! *puts the scrab leg back on the plate...waits for the Gen to finish talking, then offers the glass of water* ...(hoo-hoo, and he even put in a good word for me with the boss! I am in promotion city!)

-------------

Adrian: -RUFFRUFF!!!- *goes bounding off after the scrab leg, tail flailing wildly to and fro*

Vince: *watching* ....tsh. Stupid mutt. *to #7 Slig* Erm, thanks! I really appreciate it. *rubs his arm where the dragging gave him a tiny rash* (who cares! I get food. Gee, I didn't think I would be this hungry already...) *grabs a nearby scrab leg and begins to eat*

-------------

Jayne: *whispering to RM* He'll just harrass you!

Correl: What? A word? Yes! Of course. Maybe you feel fit to tell an elder the truth! *gives Jayne a grudging glance*

Jayne: *hesistates, then sighs and brings RM his mechanical pants*

Correl: *to RM* So...*crosses his arms*...can you give me a good reason why you two were sitting so close? Hmm?

Jayne: (...this guy is so annoying...)

Correl: Just what business do you think you have with Jayne? She's a mudokon! You...*obvious disgust in his voice* you're a slig!

Jayne: (...'! ....that went too far!) ... *face gets red, turns away from Correl and starts clenching her fists* (I can't listen to this! I can't! It will only get worse. I have to get out of here! I'm going to cry! But... I can't abandon Muse... no telling what this creep will do!) ...*sits back down on the bed, not looking at either one of them* ...(Why does this stupid old mud think he has any right to do this anyway? It's not his life! It's mine! Or...ours......why does he have to approve of it? He doesn't! This is rediculous!) ...*clenches her jaw and tries hard not to cry* ...(if he says one more thing against Red Muse, I'll explode..!) ...*closes her eyes, breathes deep*...

11-29-2002, 11:10 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

RM: Thank you Jayne. *climbs into his pants* ...*to Correl* Sir, I know your feelings towards my kind and I don't wonder why. Some of us have done horrible things *wheeze* to the kinds of you, from which I am sorry. ...I've seen it happen... It scroched my heart deeply. You might not believe what I say... I can only hope, that you see beneath this ...this shell of mine... beneath my appearance as a slig... *removes his slig mask* *takes a deep breath and looks at Correl*...that you could see, that I am not what you think of me. I value you opinion whatever it will be. I shall not argue with you. ... *goes next to Jayne* I love this woman... She is... the best thing ever happened to me. I will not let enything bad happen to her nor anyone to hurt her feelings... And I mean anyone. *glares at momentarily at Correl*

--------------
Ammy: Vi-ince! Correeel~! ...Where is everybody once when you need 'em!? *sigh* This is useless... I've lost Vince...I can't find Correl... and I've lost Adrian too... And I'm getting hungry... *sits down at the floor* And I think I'm lost... ADRIAN! WHERE ARE YOU BOY?! ...*listens for any footsteps* ...*sigh*
------------
Jammer: ....ZZZzzzZZZzzz... *wakes up to a high-pitched howl* Gahh!Who? What?!...Where... *sigh*...at the stockyards... *glares at the Scrab which supposedly woke him up* Damn you! ... But boy am I hungry! Better go get something to eat...before I faint... or something... *scratches under his arm and leaves the stockyards* Where was that cafeteria again?

11-29-2002, 05:48 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

Arnie: "Okay, let's have breakfast now, okay? Smudge, please help Setzer to eat! #7 Slig! Hold a Scrab Leg for me, please!"

#7 Slig: "Okay, boss! Any water?"

Arnie: "Yes, thank you."

*#7 Slig holds Scrab Leg to Arnie while eating his Scrab Leg*

#7 Slig: "Uhm, Otto! Shall I..."

Otto: "No, thank you. I can eat by myself now. With a little practice, every Glukkon could do that, couldn't they?"

Arnie: "Sure dhing, bud ids a bid messy dhad way..."

*swallows the bit in his mouth*

Arnie: "Uhm, sorry..."

Otto: "Never mind. When will the first board meeting be, Arnie?"

Arnie: "Er, I think... it would be good on tomorrow. I thought on something. My idea that we'll ask the Mudokons and Slig what product they prefer. And if we can, we'll start producing that immediately. And my other idea, as Setzer said, the security. I saw some Slig Guard towers at Slig Barracks when I was younger, and I think one or two tower would be perfect around the factory."

Otto: "I'd never thought of that."

Arnie: "Ok. I saw that Jammer don't like it here very much, so he could be the guard of one tower. It's funny hangin' up there, I think. But I have more to the board meeting. Now... Hey, what is this? A bone? #7 Slig?"

#7 Slig: "Yes, boss?"

Arnie: "Where is my Scrab Leg?"

#7 Slig: "I don't know...

*tries to not look to Arnie*

Arnie: "Well?"

#7 Slig: "I was hungry... Sorry, boss!"

*covers his head*

Arnie: "No need to fear, #7 Slig. I just wanted to know..."

#7 Slig: "Okay, then."

ooc: Wow, this was long...

11-30-2002, 01:22 AM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

tybie_odd  (10)

Smudge: *to Arnie* Yes, sir. *keeps helping Setzer eat*

Smudge: *listening to the conversation* ...Um, sir, maybe we should get some chant suppressors, too. We never know when that Abe guy might attack! And he's been known to possess workers like me. Er....and it's not good for profit, either!

Smudge: (Gee, I hope I don't sound like a fraidy slig. Man, that possession stuff scares me though! They showed us some pretty gruesome tapes when we trained at the Barracks...)

-----------

Vince: *eating, watches Adrian*

Adrian: *takes a bite of his slog leg, then perks up his head suddenly like he hears something*

Vince: ....what is it, boy?

Adrian: -Ruff ruff ruff riff ruff!!- *goes running toward Ammy*

Vince: What does he hear? Hmm.

-----------

Correl: ...*looks shocked when RM takes his mask off, then looks away like he's repentive*...

Jayne: ...*sniff*....

Correl: ...well...

Jayne: *suddenly throws herself into RM's arms and hides her face in his shoulder*

Correl: ....(...Hmph. This is not good. She really seems to love this one.) ...*looks at RM again*... (and he seems to love her back...)

Correl: *sigh* ...Jayne, I....I know you don't like me nagging at you all the time, but I beg you to remember what happened the last time you trusted a slig!

Jayne: *suddenly filled with rage* ...'..? WHAT? HOW DARE YOU COMPARE MUSE TO--TO--TO---

Correl: I'm not trying to comp--

Jayne: YOU THINK THEY'RE ALL THE SAME, BUT THEY'RE NOT! MUSE IS DIFFERENT! HE LOVES ME! HE'S NOT GOING TO---

Correl: Calm down! I didn't say he'd do anything! I just want you to be careful, ok?

Jayne: *glares at Correl*

Correl: *sigh* ... *to RM* And...you: I hope you know what you're doing. She may seems cute and dainty, but she's...well...

Jayne: *offended* What?

Correl: .....she's a handful. *to Jayne* Well, you are! It's not that it's bad, but he's got to know! You are not what people would call a "normal" girl. *to RM* She needs..special care. But...if you think you can give her that, then...

Jayne: *keeps glaring at Correl*

Correl: ...then I'll leave you alone! *to Jayne* I'm just worried about you! I don't want anything....bad....to happen again. You'll keep an eye on this one, right? No funny business?

Jayne: CORREL!!

Correl: Fine! Do it your way! But don't come crying to me or Vince when this slig hurts you!! *stomps out of the Rest Room and slams the door behind him*

Jayne: Oooogh! I hate that mud! *clenches her fists* ...-Oh, Muse, I'm so sorry! He's just a--a stupid old grump! *hugs RM and blinks back tears*