Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

: In what Oddworld game did your funniest moment happen?
Oddworld Abe's Oddysee 6 33.33%
Oddworld Abe's Exoddus 10 55.56%
Oddworld Munch's Oddysee 2 11.11%
Oddworld Stranger's Wrath 0 0%
Other Oddworld Game (Adventures/MO GBA, etc) 0 0%
: 18.

06-22-2007, 12:25 PM
ParamiteSurprise
Thudslug

: May 2007
: United Krapdom, West Midlands
: 163
ParamiteSurprise  (12)

Mine is Abe's Oddysee, similar to wilmal!'s bee one, the bees chased me, and i went down a lift, and jesus he went down the lift so fast!!

Edit: And in AE, I activated ddcheat, and floated as a slig, until the other slog shot me, released tab and the slig was standing up and he just melted like melting plastic!!

Last edited by ParamiteSurprise; 06-22-2007 at 12:28 PM..
06-23-2007, 11:11 AM
IAmHeavy
Thudslug

: Jun 2007
: Jeeha Village
: 175
IAmHeavy  (21)

lol tha AE is funny

but one time, when i was in the 3rd part of the first level of disc 2, (with invincibility), when the slig was all the way to the left, I quickly jump, and then when i slapped the slig, he fell down for some reason. it was so funny ^^
also, in the part with aslik on it, in the first screen, i slapped the slig when it was nearby the gate, and it went behind it!
it's so weird! XD

did the thread died? o.o

Last edited by IAmHeavy; 06-25-2007 at 09:07 AM..
06-27-2007, 11:29 AM
Glukinator
Sniper Wasp

: Apr 2006
: USA
: 262
Glukinator  (10)

In the begining of AE right before the the shadows there are those 2 muds behind the wall. I greated them and I was able to slap the one mud even though the wall was there! Then in MO in the part where there are the slogs and the crain, I picked up the slog with the crain and droped him in the well. The well made him fly up to Munch and eventualy kill him.

07-03-2007, 11:05 AM
Xx_Abe_xX
Boombat

: Jan 2007
: Wherever I damn well please!
: 200
Xx_Abe_xX  (16)

In the first screen of RF in AO, there's a secret behind that barrell. Well I started to run because I was tryin 2 prove 2 my bro that I could beat the game in an hour and 30 minutes and I fell through the ledge that you have to drop down through and died. At first I was fairly pissed, but I just started dying laughing...

Happy Birthday, Cunt.

07-06-2007, 12:52 PM
IAmHeavy
Thudslug

IAmHeavy  (21)

Off Topic: Scrabs will never rule the world. :P

On Topic: I had more funny moments. In the fourth screen of disc 2, the one with mass mines, I just keep running and I said "I AM DA GOOOOOOOOOD". Another one was at the fifth screen. At the right moment when the 4 sligs come together, I use a fart on them while they are shooting at me, not killing me because of my invincibility. In the last second, I went to the door, then the explosion made a mess on the sligs. After I go out the door, Abe laughed. No idea why XD. Although, when i had the wrong timing on making the sligs go together, I went back up, and while they walk they just keep going "What? What?" "Step. What? Step. What?" xD. I found my last funny moment. In the necromines, when i past a laser and when the slig got down, when he past a laser while he moved, the alarm went off. He was like "HELP! HELP!". He is an idiot slig.

Edited: Replaced 4 into 2. when did that 4 get there?

Last edited by IAmHeavy; 07-13-2007 at 06:52 PM..
07-13-2007, 04:47 PM
Hulaabeo
Grubb Fisherman

: Jul 2007
: Ontario, Canada.
: 997
Hulaabeo  (225)Hulaabeo  (225)Hulaabeo  (225)

Mine was in MO the fortess level and where you save the fuzzles i locked abe in one of those cages where the tomahawkers were and as munch i died with abe locked in the cage
07-19-2007, 03:59 PM
ElumFan
Bolamite

: Jul 2007
: Nobody's Buisness But Mine
: 52
ElumFan  (10)
My Funniest Oddworld Moment

One time when I was playing Oddworld:Abe's Oddysee, I was in RuptureFarms and I was in one section with the bird portal, and in front of the portal was a wall. I chanted to lead a slave Mudokon to freedom via the bird portal, and somehow the portal closed up before the Mudokon got there. He ran and leaped as if he were going into the portal,but he ran smack dab into the wall and fell over like Abe does when he hits a wall.
07-26-2007, 01:08 PM
IAmHeavy
Thudslug

IAmHeavy  (21)

i got another funny moment

In Scrabian (abe's oddysee), after i killed the first slig and the second one, i pulled the lever and avoided the rock. then when i went into the well, i found another slig. and then i accidentily (however you spell this) jumped off to run away. and then landed on the mine xD

Question: how do i remove the music from Abe's Oddysee IN PC?

09-23-2007, 05:05 AM
Friendly Slig
Bolamite

: Sep 2007
: -
: 56
Friendly Slig  (13)

In AE I was playing with General Dripik, I came next to him (by using the -dd cheat) and slapped him
..but!

He fell through the wall, I couldn't stop laughing xD
I don't know how I did this.. I didn't noticed anything, everything went too fast!

Then I realized you can do it with any Glukkon.. slap him, and when he is going to jump, slap him again (the instent he jumps)
And don't forget, there needs to be a wall/hole somewhere, you can't do it on the floor

I don't know if this works with PS.. I used PC try it, it maybe works

Last edited by Friendly Slig; 09-23-2007 at 05:07 AM..
09-23-2007, 01:34 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Funs....I remember once I was on a ledge and threw a grenade at a slog, but it just bounced off his head because he kept on jumping to try and kill Abe. And the time I learned fart possesion, that was win...And the BOILER! Cutscene in AE.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

09-23-2007, 02:12 PM
IAmHeavy
Thudslug

IAmHeavy  (21)

lol. that happened to me also! xD

10-02-2007, 08:25 PM
Rupture Farms
Thudslug

: Oct 2007
: Somewhere you'll never be.
: 192
Rupture Farms  (10)

(First post! )

I can't really think of one off the top of my head (I'm sure there's one), but some of the glitches in Oddysee and Exoddus never fail to make me laugh.

I think I remember, Abe got attacked by Slogs and he kept falling down then getting up again, then falling down and getting up again.

It was obviously a glitch, and I thought it was very funny.

I love Abe!!
10-03-2007, 01:54 PM
IAmHeavy
Thudslug

IAmHeavy  (21)

YAY! FINALLY THIS TOPIC CAME BACK ALIVE!
anyways, my funny moment, was the DDCHEAT for Abe's Oddysee. When I did the invincible ddcheat glitch, and when i get caught by the bees in Paramonia, i just ddcheat down and i pass it to a slig. it died from it.

10-03-2007, 01:59 PM
MeechMuncher
Bolamite

: Sep 2005
: sweden
: 70
MeechMuncher  (13)
Exclamation Superman?

I have on several ocations managed to jump onto ledges or whatever, and in mid air hit a floting mine, resulting in the mine exploding and abe coming out of it unharmed!
He must be like a superman or something.

Not only wierd, but usefull. (One less mine to worry about in the room)

10-03-2007, 06:56 PM
IAmHeavy
Thudslug

IAmHeavy  (21)

I DID THAT GLITCH ALL THE TIME IN SCRABANIA. XD
'nother funny moment was with ddcheat again in Abe's Oddysee.
when i was in the Return Rupture farms, and i was all the way to the right 99%, except for minecart, i dont want to pull the lever for some reason. i ddcheat down and i went into the zulag mine o_O
when i went inside the zulag mine, i got to #2. then i ddcheat to the right, leading me to NUMBER THREE. oddysee ddcheaters, those who has a problem, USE THIS TRICK

10-03-2007, 07:28 PM
Nate
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

: Apr 2002
: Seattle (woo!)
: 16,311
Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)

:
I have on several ocations managed to jump onto ledges or whatever, and in mid air hit a floting mine, resulting in the mine exploding and abe coming out of it unharmed!
He must be like a superman or something.

Not only wierd, but usefull. (One less mine to worry about in the room)
Where is that? I'd like to try it out.

10-03-2007, 10:14 PM
MeechMuncher
Bolamite

: Sep 2005
: sweden
: 70
MeechMuncher  (13)

It has happened several times, both in scrabania and in the secret areas where there are mines and you have to jump to avoid them, or where you arn't supposed to be able to cross without throwing rocks or pulling a lever or something. I just jump for my life and sometimes the mine will just explode because I jumped a little too late or too soon.

Most of the time it just explodes and I simply die. Thats what's supposed to happen anyway.

10-03-2007, 10:33 PM
Rupture Farms
Thudslug

: Somewhere you'll never be.
: 192
Rupture Farms  (10)

I know this isn't really anything huge, but in Exoddus D2, at the end of the part where Abe possesses the Glukkon, You say 'Hi' then 'Work!'.
But every single time I do it, I'm unintentionally facing the Slig, and it goes to reload it's gun as the game cuts to the scene.

It's not the funniest thing I've ever seen, but it sure does make me laugh..
10-04-2007, 12:57 AM
mlg man
Howler Punk

: Nov 2006
: Australia
: 346
mlg man  (171)mlg man  (171)

Ive had a realy funny momment, with a friend, i showed my friend when theres bug in the game (Abe's Exoddus) When the moduckons keep on going into a wall and smashing there heads! LOL!

10-04-2007, 03:54 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

: Jan 2005
: Sydney
: 1,631
mudling  (123)mudling  (123)

I always loved it when abe would wipe out 5-10 muds and there screams would echo and he'd be like... oops!
That and in the SW scene where they *spoiler* find out your steef, and you have to go through a clakker town. I had sooo much fun beating the living crap out of all of the clakkerz, and they diserved it, well to extent. After the school bus scene and the moment when a clakker is walking home his date, I felt kinda bad.
Acheiving the bad endings are always fun though.

10-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

: Apr 2006
: Greatish Britain
: 7,724
Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)

:
I DID THAT GLITCH ALL THE TIME IN SCRABANIA. XD
'nother funny moment was with ddcheat again in Abe's Oddysee.
when i was in the Return Rupture farms, and i was all the way to the right 99%, except for minecart, i dont want to pull the lever for some reason. i ddcheat down and i went into the zulag mine o_O
when i went inside the zulag mine, i got to #2. then i ddcheat to the right, leading me to NUMBER THREE. oddysee ddcheaters, those who has a problem, USE THIS TRICK
I perfected that skill a while ago. If I remember, you have to time it so that you fall close enough that just your hands cause the beep and explosion, and make sure that you catch a ledge and hang afterwards.

10-04-2007, 05:36 PM
skillya_glowi
Outlaw Shooter

: Dec 2005
: Behind your back
: 1,283
skillya_glowi  (54)

I have yet to force myself to stop procrastinating and post a video of my Scrabania elum glitch (not the failed one that someone posted earlier, but the one that actually worked). But I actually might manage it this Saturday, as I have no plans (therefore nothing much more to do than sit and stare at the computer all day and blab on the phone). You never know.

Just a heads-up

And....am I really missing out that much by not using ddcheat?

"Did you know I have a dart board with certain peoples pictures on it from OWF? I show my love for them in a special way."
-ILoveHammy

10-05-2007, 07:36 PM
IAmHeavy
Thudslug

IAmHeavy  (21)

when i tried to do that elum trick u just did, what happened instead is that elum just went THROUGH THE GROUND AND DIED. xD

Succeed: Elum in Wall
Failure: Falling Elum of Death

10-06-2007, 02:14 PM
skillya_glowi
Outlaw Shooter

skillya_glowi  (54)

:
when i tried to do that elum trick u just did, what happened instead is that elum just went THROUGH THE GROUND AND DIED. xD

Succeed: Elum in Wall
Failure: Falling Elum of Death

Lol.
Actually, the point is not to get Elum to get stuck in the wall (which is pretty useless you have to admit) but actually to get him to walk through the wall to the other side.

And unfortunately it's going to have to be next weekend, unexpected things came up :-B

"Did you know I have a dart board with certain peoples pictures on it from OWF? I show my love for them in a special way."
-ILoveHammy

10-06-2007, 08:51 PM
IAmHeavy
Thudslug

IAmHeavy  (21)
Wired lol

ye. another oddysee ddcheat moment:
In the second screen of the beggining of the game, i use this trick (NO DDCHEAT BUT SPEED IS REQUIRED) to posses the firstest slig. I then go to the second screen of the first secret area. when he woke up, i shoot him, but i did it again quickly cuz he aint dead. i was pissed off and i blasted him to pieces. when i did that second time, i only shot once, BUT THEN HE ONLY MELTED WHEN HE DIDNT LIE DOWN O.O

#2:
passing bees to a slig.

#3:
i forgot what screen it was but, you first have to do ddcheat, which is in paramonia (not temple or nest). you not suppose to do the password to make the mudokon pull the lever, but just go to the right elevator, hold up, and you should pull yourself up ENDLESSLY. i hope this make sense cuz i don't know screen it was. ill post a screenie later.

10-11-2007, 10:00 AM
Fuzzle King
Rabid Fuzzle

: Aug 2007
: Surrey,United Kingdom
: 532
Fuzzle King  (68)

its funny when in AE when you die.as you frazzle up and get smaller click tab(the dd cheat)you become small and black.but the only way you can move is by hopping and when you hit a wall you die again and frazzle up.keep on doing this until your tiny.its funny
10-11-2007, 02:00 PM
IAmHeavy
Thudslug

IAmHeavy  (21)

works for AO also. and also, when you do it, you stay in middle forever but still can move with ddcheat. although, if yyou stop ddcheat, you will go to middle again. to cure it, go to a door that is in front of you. REALLY HARD TO FIND ONE q -.- p

10-12-2007, 06:43 AM
Luskan
Fuzzle

: Feb 2006
: UK
: 116
Luskan  (46)

One of the funniest moments i have come across in an oddworld game, is in MO when i once stood behind a slig that spawened out of those pipe thingies and when he appeared -i made abe fart behind him and he moved forward one step each time i did it.
10-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Tristan
Bolamite

: Places
: 63
Tristan  (10)
Oddworld

:
my funnyst monents in oddworld abe was when i made abe say hello in a sad voice and made him bright blue.
that happened to me too omg!!! but it wasn't funny

And my funniest momment was in AO were u pass the bees to the mud and quess what...instead of going on the mud they freakin multiplied and i ran accross mud again and they multiplied again!!!! Then i go up the elevator thingy and there are like 50 bees after me.I continue up past that password guy with the slingshot i ran past him (somehow didnt get killed by him and tyhe bees multiplied again! I fall off a ledge and the bees go with too (at the second slingshot pw guy) and i herd a thud(abe) then i hear thud (like 30 more times)(the bees) how is that possible?crazy huh

Last edited by Tristan; 10-12-2007 at 04:06 PM..
10-14-2007, 10:12 AM
skillya_glowi
Outlaw Shooter

skillya_glowi  (54)

Well, today I managed to conquer my laziness for 3 minutes and upload the video.
Sorry for the crappy quality, once again, but this was taken with my old camera. :-/

-ILoveHammy