07-23-2009, 11:11 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

: Dec 2008
: Texas
: 238
stonetooth  (54)

IC

Ziglet gave another salute to Mr. Masta and left the room, walking back towards the barracks. Before he walked into the barracks, he saw in the distance fleeing forms. Hmmm, wonder why they are running, he thought. He shrugged and walked into the barracks, noticing the splintered door with a raised eyebrow. Then he looked into the room, and there were small pops and booms from fireworks. Few, no bombs atleast....He drifted into thoughts as he saw one of the sparks from the fire works catch aflame a bed sheet, which then started burning the bed down. Ziglet spun around and ran out, noticing the form of Bonest, creeping in a corner, and rushed over to him. "What the hell is going on in the barracks?!?!!?" he asked with rising panic. "The barracks is gonna burn soon if we don't get some water buckets over here!"

Kreda looked backwards after the distinct sound of something burning and looked over to the two mudokons and said, "Not really funny now is it, chuckles? And you thought it was just fire works.. Those were some expensive fire works. Most of the barracks should be burned to tinders in no time." she said, and rounded a corner to the cells.

Mongo silently chuckled to himself, following Kreda to the cells. "Well, I'm not going to be surprised if Ziglet has anything highly flammable in there. Those confiscated cigars'll probably be the death of all the guards." he said, continuing to walk along side the two other mudokons behind Kreda.

OOC: Sorry, couldn't resist posting. I wanted to make Noah seem like a complete idiot before all the others started posting. x]
"The judge knew that he was full of shit and gave him twenty five years and now his heart is filled with tears. That night it was getting late. He was butt-raped by a large inmate, and he screamed. but the guards payed no attention to his cries. that's when things got out of control. The moral of the date rape story: it does not pay to be drunk and horny." -Sublime, Date Rape

07-24-2009, 03:29 AM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

: Nov 2007
: shit creek
: 5,106
MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

IC: Forret's dull eyes lit up when he heard the Warden tell him to 'take five'. "Thank you very much, Warden! Just call if you need anything else." He said, much in contrast to his previous mood and what he was thinking, having found a new respect for Mr. Masta. He strolled out of the Warden's office, past the saluting guard, ensuring he had his broom in hand, and made for the laundry room, where he often went to relax during breaks.

-----

Rallin did not notice Frank move his hand to the tear gas canister, he was too busy giving Azkiz a death stare. Once Frank had told him what he was going to do, it was too late to stop him; he already had his finger in the pull ring. a slight move and he'd be on the floor crying like a baby.

"Sh*t!" He said, knowing his chances of an extended sentence had been vanquished. But then Frank told him he would only give him 10 years if he let him go. Without moving his shiv-wielding hand from the wolvark's neck, he thought for a few seconds. He had got lucky, and if he agreed to this, and made out he didn't want to stay longer, the guard was sure to make him serve a long sentence for his actions. After all, all guards were the same, he'd learnt that from previous convictions.

"Fine." Rallin sighed, letting go of Frank but trying to keep the sound of joy from his voice. "Gimme the best you got. And YOU," He said, turning to to Azkiz. "You better hope i aint in here for a long time, i'm not gonna forget what you said, pal."

Last edited by MA; 07-24-2009 at 03:31 AM..
07-24-2009, 07:09 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

Bonest sighed, "Come on Sir, it's just a few fireworks". He was already walking to the barracks and whipped the blanket off the bed, stamping out the fire easily with his mechanical leg. He opened the window and the strong gusts of wind blew out all of the active flames. "There, no problem". Bonest closed the window. Quite a few pieces of paper had blown around thanks to the window. "Oops, I'd better fix that". He started picking up the pieces of paper and putting them back in order.

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 07-24-2009 at 10:58 AM..
07-24-2009, 08:08 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

: Apr 2008
: Mudos
: 239
Chronicler  (79)

Azkiz lazilly watched, his eyes still bulging, as that short Mud put his weapon off of Frank's wolvark neck. So then, it looks like he won't have to get help after all. Which is actually a good thing since Azkiz would more likely fall asleep before he could reach any other guard. Anyhow, the Musklum was unethusiastically happy that Frank was unharmed. Although, it does make himself wonder why he just didn't shoot at the little mud in the first place ... The Musklum chuckled when he heard Rallin's little threat. "OH what? Y-you ... YOU won't forget MY joke?! Geeze! I must be one funny guy!" The Musklum sarcastically cracked and bowed to the short Mud. "Tank ya! Glad ya liked da show!"
--------------------------------------------

Ly, going along with the rest of the inmate group, was amused by the fireworks. Well, atleast this would piss off alot of guards. Maybe it could drastically weaken .... WEAKEN them?! Ly just realized ... maybe this problem could distract a large, or atleast half, amount of prison guards here. This all just leads up to one great escape by Ly the Mudokon! Maybe even Azkiz will lose it! Before, he'd always somehow catch her, but maybe without his bed, he'd break down! Ly quickly zoomed over towards Mongo and Kreda, ignoring Noah, and spoke out. "THANK YOU!"
07-24-2009, 10:50 AM
mr.odd
Sleg

: Sep 2007
: N/A
: 650
mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)

IC: Frank reattached the grenade back to his belt. He then pulled out his pistol and pointed it at the mud. “Alright, start moving to the wardens office.” Frank then looked at Azkiz. “If it’s possible, tell Ziglet to meet us in the wardens office.”

Taze could see papers and smoke flying out of a window. Taze decided to collect the papers to see if they were of any importance. So far they were just boring report papers. But one was the guards computer passwords. Taze decided to hold on to the password sheet. But he made his way to the barracks to give the guards back their boring reports.
07-24-2009, 12:04 PM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC: Lubbent reached the barracks and noticed something peculiar. It was on fire. There were guards nearby, so Lubbent figured it was under control. But this was horrid. Somebody had caused so much trouble without him even being a part of it. He would get the people who did this. And let them know who caused trouble around here. 'Wait, whurt am I thinkin'? Why shood I go after them? If anythin', this is useful. Trouble comes up, but this time it ain't me. I can just blame them frum now on.' Thought Lubbent. Though he was still angry at not having arrived in time. Deciding it was best to stick around and tell the guards that this time it really wasn't him, he went over to Ziglet. "Sir, my repurtation round 'ere isn't good, but this wasn't me. It musta' bin the riot I was goin' on about earlier." He said, incorporating some his story into it.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

07-24-2009, 04:11 PM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

IC: Forret arrived at the laundry room and sat down on an upside down bucket. He placed his broom up against the wall and leaned back, ready for sleep.

-----

Rallin heard Azkiz's reply, but didn't have time to answer when the wolvark he had been threatening spun around and pointed a pistol in his face. He told him to move to the wardens office, and Rallin obliged, but not before he stuck his middle finger up to Azkiz on his way out.

If all else failed, he could start trouble in the Warden's office to extend his sentence, he thought. But Ziglet would be better trained than these other guards, and would probably easily take him down. He trudged up the corridor anyway.
07-24-2009, 11:39 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

IC

"Oh...It looked alot bigger from my perspective.." Ziglet said, rubbing his hand up and down his neck. "Ah gosh, some of the papers were burnt. And out the window? Great." he said, then turned around to see Lubbent. "I never said it was you, so I suggest getting lost 'afore I find a reason to beat you again. And you." he said, turning to Taze, grabbing the papers. "Thanks." he flipped through the reports and walked over to a cabinet and put them inside.

Kreda sighed. "Ah crap. They are already putting it out. Didn't give it time to grow and feed." she said, shrugging her shoulders. "And no need for yelling, girl. I can hear you just fine." she said to Ly. "Gosh, people these days, yelling on other peoples ears...." she continued to mutter to herself.

"Gah. We need a better time to burn something at. Either that or eh...." he said, looking up as if the cieling had the word that he was thinking of written on it. "Oh well. I'm going back to my cell, maybe get some early sleep." He gave a short wave to Kreda then split off from the group of mud's and went to his cell.

Kreda leaned against the closest wall and took out a lighter, flipping it on and off and on and off. "Well, anyone got any ideas on what to do?" she said, looking at Noah and Ly.
"The judge knew that he was full of shit and gave him twenty five years and now his heart is filled with tears. That night it was getting late. He was butt-raped by a large inmate, and he screamed. but the guards payed no attention to his cries. that's when things got out of control. The moral of the date rape story: it does not pay to be drunk and horny." -Sublime, Date Rape

07-25-2009, 11:50 AM
mr.odd
Sleg

IC: Frank and Rallin arrived at the Wardens office. Frank knocked on the door to see if the Warden was in there. suddenly the doors opened, so Frank pushed Rallin in. Mr.Masta was still laying back in his chair, still puffing on his cigar. "this better be important. So, what do want?" Frank stepped in the room. " This prisoner here, just tried to get the jump on me. Lucky for me, i was able to get myself out of the situation." The Warden was not impressed or surprised at all. It was like he seen this many times before, which was probably the truth. "Well then Mud, do you have anything to say for yourself?"

Taze just shrugged and walked away. on the way out he tapped the Wovlark on the shoulder, then gave a follow me expression.
07-25-2009, 04:44 PM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

IC: Forret finished his break and headed to the cafeteria again, to see if the mess that Azkiz was supposed to clean up was still there. He reached it to find Azkiz with a smirk on his face. "What you so happy about?" He asked as he cleaned up the broken radio.

-----

Rallin arrived at the Warden's office and repiled to Mr. Masta "Well, i would have killed him, if he hadn't of been so sneaky. Will this give me a longer sentence?" He asked hopefully, secretly tucking the shiv into the back of his trousers.
07-26-2009, 12:13 AM
Chronicler
Boombat

: Apr 2008
: Mudos
: 239
Chronicler  (79)

Azkiz looked down at the oldtiming Mud janitor, cleaning up the musklum's broken radio. "Heeey ... I fergot about dat!" If he truly cared tho ... then he showed a very sloppy, bad impression of it. "Anyhoo. I was jus' havin' fun watchin' some uddah crazy inmate try and hold dat jackass Frank hostage." Azkiz almost chuckled to himself. "B't don't worry yerself, Hotcakes. Everything's taken care of. I'm even supposed ta get help!" But of course, the Musklum wasn't gonna do anything anytime soon.
--------------------------------------------

Ly completley ignored the others of the group. Now was the chance to flee! Perhaps not enough guards were distracted, but still quite a number of them! "See ya never!" Ly cracked and zoomed her way out of the courtyard ... aiming for freedom.
07-26-2009, 04:33 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC: Lubbent would usually have taken this as an opportunity to do something disrespectful, but decided that Ziglet would be so worked up by now, that it was time to behave. Nodding his head, he then power-walked to catch up. "So where're we goin'?" Asked Lubbent in a perfectly curious voice.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

07-26-2009, 02:48 PM
mr.odd
Sleg

IC: Mr.Masta almost laughed at the question. "you just tried to escape by taking a guard hostage, there's no way I'm gonna let you slide by. if i remember right, it's about 9 or 10 years."

Taze kept walking to the courtyard. Making sure no guards were around to here. "Do you think you can steal the confiscation box in the barracks?"
07-26-2009, 07:32 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

IC

Ziglet walked down the hallways of the prison, and saw a mudokon girl running towards the courtyard. Inmates these day, jeez....He continued walking then turned into the barracks and into his office, and rested his metallic legs on his desk.

Kreda didn't give Ly a second glance and said, "Whatever." then looked over to Noah. "Well. Anything?" she asked him.

Mongo lay on his under-sized bed, putting his hands behind his head and closed his eyes, going deep into sleep.

Last edited by stonetooth; 07-29-2009 at 11:30 AM..
07-27-2009, 12:19 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

IC: Lubbent had received similar requests before, but most of that was taking from other inmates. Not other guards. This would be harder, but if it worked, the results would be so chaotic, that every guard would have to go searching for the one who had it. Lubbent wanted nothing more than to say yes, but he wasn't about to do this kind of thing without some sort of payment. "What'sit pay?" Asked Lubbent in nearly a whisper. He was hoping for something like no punishment for a few weeks. Or better food for a while. Something like that would just be great. Anxiously, he waited for a reply.

:

07-27-2009, 01:17 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

Wevar was bored, time to walk to the barracks. Meanwhile, Bonest was organizing some of the loose papers on the floor. Wevar opened the door, "Hiya Bonest, any trouble?". Bonest shrugged, "Just a mud with a sparky-sparky, nothing major sir". Wevar smiled, "Heh, reminds me of my first week. Every night a damned mud threw one into the barracks. It wasn't until the seventh night that someone caught him. I'm telling you, he did not get a second chance". Bonest stood up, "Did they kill 'im?". Wevar nodded, "Eventually, first they slapped him around a bit... then they got really nasty". Bonest held up a hand, "Do I really want to hear any more of this?". Wevar smiled, "You're like me eh? Mudokons are a fickle bunch... While I'd like to leave them alone, sometimes they need a good slap to respect authority". He sighed, "Long story short, they beat the Mud to death with his own leg". Bonest grimaced, "And no-one ever threw a firework in again?". Wevar chuckled, "Are you dense? Of course they did! But we did get a few years of peaceful sleep if that's what you mean!". Wevar handed a coin to Bonest, "Come on kid, I'll get you a drink". Bonest nodded.

Noah shrugged, "Personally I'd like to do some sit-ups. I want to lose some of this fat around my stomach". Noah then started doing sit-ups in the middle of the courtyard. "I feel pretty good now. So, what are you in for?" (he asked this question to Ly).

[B]
floofyderg.live

07-27-2009, 10:38 AM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

IC: Forret chuckled to himself when Azkiz called him 'hotcakes', he didn't mind Azkiz and his quirks. It helped the time pass quicker in this dangerous place. He stood back up, stretching his bad back once he had finished clearing up the mess, and looked at the Musklum.

"Argh, if they got it under control i wouldn't bother. The Warden should be able to take care of it. Anyway, he can call him over the intercom if any trouble kicks off." Forret then placed his arms, folded, on top of the broom handle in a conversation pose. "What did this inmate look like? He wasn't new, was he?" He asked, enjoying the ability to shirk his work undetected.

-----

Rallin stood before the Warden, actually feeling a little ashamed for his actions; glukkons seemed to have that effect on him. He shuffled his feet and said "Sorry about that, sir. I spose i'll have to serve my time." He lied, quite convincingly. He then snapped out of it and turned behind him to face Frank. "Can we go now? Or have we gotta wait for this Ziglet fella?"
07-27-2009, 12:28 PM
mr.odd
Sleg

IC: Frank sighed. " I figured that lazy musklum wouldn't even tell Ziglet about this. oh well, just head back to the court yard."

Taze pulled out the password sheet. "If you do this, i'll toss some of these passwords your way. what do ya say?"
07-28-2009, 12:56 PM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

IC: Lubbent's eyes shimmered with glee when he saw a password list to who knows where in this prison. While everyone was asleep, he could sneak in and grab the best bits of food. While the warden was away, he could ransack the office he had. The possiblilities where nearly endless. This felt like stealing rather than negotiating to Lubbent. What was stealing a confiscation box to Lubbent compared to a list of passwords. This was going to be like swapping a crumb for a whole loaf of bread. "Alright then. Gimmee a week tops. I'll havit for ya soon." Said Lubbent.

:

07-29-2009, 11:37 AM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

IC

Ziglet walked to his office door and closed it, then slunk back inside and started searching through the confiscation box for something fun. After finding nothing of use, he took out his baton and started tossing it from hand to hand. "Odd, sometimes I think I should transfer to district B. Everything fun happens there."

Mongo turned and rolled in his bed, but he couldn't sleep. He grunted and got up and headed out the cell. He walked down the halls and to the courtyard, and sat down on one of the bench-tables, resting the palms under his hands and his elbows on the table. He looked around to see what everyone was doing. He saw a few inmates playing something like kick ball, but he was to lazy to get up and play.

07-30-2009, 03:49 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

Bonest put the coin in the machine. He pulled out a red can and drank from it. Wevar put his hand on Bonest's shoulder. "Can I ask you something". Bonest looked up, "Sir?". Wevar smiled, "You do remind me of myself when I first joined, tell me... what experience do you have with weapons?". Bonest looked at the can, "Not much sir... Most of it is just target practice at the moment. I train my body a few times a day and I'm starting to get the hang of the patrols". Wevar nodded, "You seem confident enough to do searches of the cells. Good job". Bonest smiled, "I'll stay out of trouble sir, don't worry". Wevar nodded, but he knew that Bonest would end up in trouble eventually... they always do.

OOC: Regarding message below, I'm awaiting Ly's response.

[B]
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 07-30-2009 at 01:22 PM..
07-30-2009, 10:01 AM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

(OOC: Alex, why didn't you post as Noah? Dx And Ly ran off to the courtyard)

08-02-2009, 08:29 AM
mr.odd
Sleg

well I'm going on vacation which means I'm not going to be able to post till next Thursday.
08-02-2009, 12:28 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

(OOC: K, well just post a reply once you get back...Gosh, this is reminding me of my last RP....)

08-03-2009, 07:10 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

OOC: Am I sensing another RP collapse?

[B]
floofyderg.live

08-03-2009, 10:47 AM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

OOC: i hope not. also Forret is awaiting Azkiz's respone.

IC: Rallin didn't need telling twice, and sauntered to the courtyard, pretty pleased with his extended sentence. Inmates here had better get used to him. He walked into the courtyard and took a seat in the wooden bench he had sat on before, removing dirt from under his fingernails with his shiv.
08-03-2009, 12:38 PM
stonetooth
Boombat

stonetooth  (54)

(OOC: Alexfili, Ly ran off to the courtyard thinking of freedom and i'm pretty sure that she's not going to return just to answer noah's question)

IC: Kreda sighed and walked towards the barracks, forgetting about Noah. She walked through the open doorway of the barracks and towards Ziglet's office, opening the door. "Hi Zig." she said, sitting in one of the chairs in his office.
"Uhh.....Kreda, what the heck are you doing in my office?" Ziglet said in a confused voice.
"Bored. Can I have some of my confiscated stuff back?" she said in a normal tone, as if she were talking about the weather.
"Why would I give you back something that was confiscated? There was a reason in the first place that it was confiscated..." Ziglet said with a roll of his eyes.

08-03-2009, 11:01 PM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

Bonest finished his drink and placed the finished drink into a trash can. "I need to go and check on something, see you later Wevar". Wevar tipped his hat, "Later Bonest". Bonest proceeded to walk back to the cells. Wevar turned away and headed for Ziglet's office.

Noah waited for a while, but obviously that female mudokon was on another one of her ego trips. He sighed and proceeded to walk to his cell. He looked in the pillowcase, his shamen stick was still there, untouched. He put the stick back and then lay back on the bedsheets. "Feels a bit more comfortable today".

A knock was heard on the cell bars, Noah looked up to see Bonest there. Bonest smiled, "Hi. I wanted to talk about something". Noah stood up, "Yes sir?". Bonest proceeded to walk up to Noah and then opened the pillowcase. He pulled out the stick, "A shaman stick?". Noah nodded, "It's a relic from a lost tribe, very valuable and precious to me". Bonest sighed, "Technically it's not contraband... but...". He looked into Noah's eyes. This was a prisoner who didn't bother showing any kind of emotions when faced with danger. His gaze was fierce, overpowering... Bonest paused, "Well... You'd better keep it". He placed the stick back in the pillowcase.

Bonest smiled, "Oh yeah... don't worry about the fireworks thing, nothing was ruined. The culprits have been noted for future reference". Noah nodded, "Yes sir. Will that be all?". Bonest smiled, "Yes mister...", "Call me Noah". Bonest chuckled and left the cell., he headed for the courtyard.

Wevar knocked and opened the door to Ziglet's office. "Zig, found any info about that drug-dealin' guard? Bonest did a sweep of the cells before but didn't find anything in particular. Any leads?". He looked into the confiscation box and picked up a Class C drug. "Aaaah! Drugs! Just what I need to relax". He picked up the bag and pretended to sniff it, he then chuckled and put the bag down, "Just kidding!".

[B]
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 08-03-2009 at 11:04 PM..
08-04-2009, 12:38 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

IC: It seemed the slig who needed the confiscation box was rather absent-minded at the moment, so Lubbent decided it was better to get on with the job. Decided it would be impossible to steal Ziglet's confiscation box, he would just take the one in the barracks. Hopefully, whatever the slig wanted, was in there. And maybe, he could find some of his stuff. Not that he had a lot of things. But some of the things he had pulled great pranks with were in there. It was time to pay them a visit, assuming the barracks was empty. A quick peek inside told him there wasn't. However, there were too many vigillant guards on duty in the courtyard at the moment, so it would have to wait a while. Pretending to be overly casual, he walked back to the cells whistling a happy tune as he went.

:

08-12-2009, 06:30 AM
AnGrY_GreeteR
Fuzzle

: Jul 2009
: SoulStorm Brewery
: 100
AnGrY_GreeteR  (-9)
Sad NEW PRISONER

Name: Gauntlet
Species:Glukkon
Appearance: Gauntlet has very big muscles and height compared to other glukkons, his glowing eyes are sky blue and he is forced to wear a orange jumpsuit and laceless shoes. He has a scar going down his left eye.
Personality: Gauntlet is a clever and manipulative person, motivated by greed like most glukkon. He has the power of persuasion as well and is good at making friends in high places.
Equipment: He has his friends do his biding because he has no arms, although he does distribute alchohol and chill pills to other prisoners and stashes the profit.
History: A glukkon that got involved in the mafia lifestyle he is a made man and had got locked up for the killing of another glukkon when he didnt pay up. He is locked up for 45-to life and is working on his escape, being friends with the warden should help.