Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

04-17-2006, 02:42 PM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

: Feb 2006
: The shivering isles!
: 441
outlaw king  (10)

Srag got ready for the blood transfusion , he washed up a little to make sure there would be a fresh transfusion , and sat down on the table , preparing for the inevitable .

Srag : Guys , im not sure if I want to go through with this , sure , im clean , but this guy tried to strangle me! What will he be like when he awakes? I just dont wanna die. But , nevermind , i guess Ill go along with it .

Stuey waited on the table near Molts , suddenly he remembered something.
Srag had always looked familiar to him , he had seen him somewhere before ,and now stuey knew. Stuey knew that srag was a mafioso . He was once asked to become part of the family , but refused . Stuey wondered if Srag had caught on to him yet , he exchnged a glare with srag , who glared right back at stuey , a expression on his face that meant " Ive seen you before ".

Kilsa got up , and decided to wait in Arnies office , he walked over to the big door , and could hear voices inside , so he waited outside , whistling.

Last edited by outlaw king; 04-18-2006 at 12:59 PM..
04-18-2006, 03:34 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Outlaw King, Arnie, Otto and my character Stivik are all in Arnie's office. Pay attention (and try knocking).

Oh, and looking back i discovered RG fixed some of the broken pipes in the grinder.

Last edited by Splat; 04-18-2006 at 05:16 AM..
04-18-2006, 06:10 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: I won't be able to post much today, so this may be my last RP post today.

Anyway, so that's why Splat is always looking at W@RF v.4!

IC: Slap saw that Srag was the one that Molt had tried to kill. He could see how someone would be nervous. But it was too late to get someone new for the operation. He tried to calm him down by typing, "I found that sligs after operations are rather calm. Besides, if he tries to atttack you, we could lock his hands together and take away his pants." Slap went back to examining Stuey's blood, finding this blood rather rough to figure out what's wrong with him.
OOC: Outlaw King, like I said before, you have to tell me what's wrong with Stuey by PM.

04-18-2006, 06:41 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Actually I've been reading all the original parts. i started a loooooong time ago on W@RF 1 which was where i got a lot of locations on my map. Then I've worked through from there and have picked up some useful stuff in 3 and 4 since the grinders broke. I also keep wanting to edit the mistakes out of my posts and getting annoyed that the thread's locked.

Dionysia was working towards the bottom of the pile of stuff in the R+R having found a few garments that she might be able to use. As she shifted the last sheet aside she was surprised to find a metal trapdoor that seemed to be made from an old metal panel set into the floor. though it was set in neatly it looked as if it had been done using pretty rubbish tools. She lifted it slightly and peered inside. Beneath was a small tunnel just high enough to role through. She hesitated.

She'd take a look later, she wanted to get her clothes sorted our first. She closed the trapdoor quietly and picked some clothes from the ones she'd set aside. Securing it round her chest she picked up her own clothes and headed back to the bathroom.

04-18-2006, 01:12 PM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

outlaw king  (10)

OOC : slaveless , apologies for the wait . Ive sent you a PM , but Im not sure if you will recieve it , notify in your next post if it does , I need to know if my PMs are actually being sent : )

Srag sat on the table , sweating , he stared right into Molts rebuilt face , and was somewhat dis heartened . He prepared for the blood transfusion .
Srag realised something about Stuey , he couldnt quite put his stubby slig finger on it , but he suddenly had a hard hatred for the slig. Stuey reminded Srag of his mafia days , but he didnt know why.

Stuey sat on the table on the otherside of the room , he gave the occasional glance at Srag , who was staring rather unpolitely at him.
He moved behind slap as a sort of " stare shield " . He felt better now that srag couldnt see him. He looked at the removed blood sample , it looked thick , and was almost black . He knew something was wrong with him.

Kilsa sat outside Arnies door , he had been in this situation before , but that was with 5 sligs that he knew and loved , now 4 were dead , and he had know idea what had happened to the fith . His eye socket began to throb , and he knew what he needed , he wiggled around on the floor until a red orb rolled out of his pocket . It was something Aslik had given him .

Kilsa : There we go , looks just like a glukkon eye .

He nealt over the orb and lowered his socket onto it , lodging it in his eye .

Kilsa : that will make a good fake eye , for the time being.

He continued to wait outside.

04-18-2006, 04:15 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Let me just clear this up, that OK (Outlaw King) and I decided that Stuey had to have some twisted sickness towards Stuey, so if anyone feels that this should be changed, I'll change it.

IC:Slap felt that Stuey and Srag were having some sort of hatred towards each other. He got that idea after being a stare bodyguard. He rolled his eyes and continued his work.

Slap found that the blood sample was rather odd to him, yet somewhat familiar. The blood was rather black and was rather seemed as if it was mixed. "Mixed..." thought Slap, in puzzlement. Unexpectly, he thought he knew what it was. He checked it again to make sure he confident it was accurent. And a thrid time, just to make sure. Slap then typed to Stuey, "Sir, I'm afraid to tell you this, but you, for some reason, have an odd condition for you. Your DNA is rather replicating itself, making a section in your body storing a space for the replica. In other words, your giving birth to a clone of yourself. The body is at a high stage of growth, so the clone should be born in my calculations, 2 days. I'm sorry to stun you." He was rather stunned himself. What such drug could do this to him?

Edit: OOC: Splat, I looked back in W@RF v.2, but I saw that there were branches of RF. Are they important, or are they unrelated to your map? Because we could see if we could add them to the story.

Last edited by Slaveless; 04-18-2006 at 05:30 PM..
04-18-2006, 09:34 PM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

outlaw king  (10)

stuey was in shock , his head felt dizzy , the room began to spin , he could not believe what he had just heard , he flopped over and fainted on the medical room floor . His vision completely faded.

Srag examined the fainted stuey on the floor , and suddenly remembered who stuey was , and the time stuey had refused to be part of his " family " . Srag was deeply suspicious , he thought stuey had links to other families , and thought he was plotting against him . He suddenly remembered the gang of his he ditched when he first came to rupturefarms .

Srag : Yeah , um , are you guys finished ? I need to make a phonecall outside.

Last edited by outlaw king; 04-18-2006 at 09:42 PM..
04-19-2006, 12:51 AM
Splat

ooc: Wow, I'd suddenly turning into the W@RF info-dude.
Someone (I can't remember who) created their own RF factory on some obscure island. The idea never worked, the RPG already had one factory full of employees and no one was interested in populating another. The guy was basically RPGing with himself for a long time before giving up.
My map is of the Rupture Farms where all our action takes place.
I'm gonna wait a while before posting IC, I've been a bit of an RPG addict recently so I'll let others get a word in.

04-19-2006, 04:40 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Oh. I thought one of the other branches was close to the orginal site.

IC: Slap wasn't surprised that Stuey fainted. Anybody would faint after learning that your prengent. Espically for a male. He figured he should check on him later. Next, he needed to see what he had to do with the delivery boy.

His eyes were some sort of glop, in a jar. It might save him to place them back in their sockets, but he still wouldn't be able to see. He wondered.... Slap turned around and typed, "Sir, do you think it would be wise to preform an eye operation, on this mudokon? It wouldn't do any good by placing his 'eyes' back into the sockets. He still wouldn't be able to see." Slap thought this was going to be a long day of operations.

04-19-2006, 05:35 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: As far as I'm aware, Otto is down at the FeeCo Station, watching the new trains. Or did he go back to the Executive Office? It's only Arnie and Stivik in there.

Sorry for keeping you waiting, Splat.

----------------------------------

Arnie listened to Stivik's monolouge. It was getting rather annoying to listen to the employees' problems while he wanted to tend to management. He couldn't look out for every single worker. If he only had someone to do that for him...

Suddenly, an idea hit him as he couldn't see Otto around him. "Yeah, that will work... And I can concentrate on work at last..." he thought.

He turned to Stivik. "Listen, go find Otto and tell him to get up here. Then I'll call Anni here and talk with her personally..." He glared at Stivik for a second. "But you did defend yourself, right? That's allowed, I hope I must not make that clear."

Now that he thought of it, he never pointed out that Sligs are allowed to defend themselves in life-threatening situations. Of course, in times when Sligs, like Jammer, were around, it wasn't necessary to make these things clear.

----------------------------------

RG-49 looked up from the grinder's engine he was mending, and saw that a lot of workers have left. Rick was thinking the same way.

"So much for help. There's hardly anyone here left." he said.

"Still, the chance of confusion and commotion has also decreased with their departure." said RG-49 and continued repairing the engine. Rick shrugged and checked the installed parts for faults. #7 Slig was trying to tear down a broken console from a nearby grinder.

04-19-2006, 08:25 AM
Splat

ooc: My mistake, I'll take your word on that Dripik.

~~~~~~~~~~

Stivik smiled a sliggish smile. "Yes sir, like I said I put her to sleep the second two times and the first Nick and Math, the blue mud, turned up and calmed her down. Anyway, I'll go find her and Otto." He stepped out of the office and then into the security office nearby. He opened up the security cameras and looked around.
"Ok, Otto's over at the train station..." He was rather annoyed to see Anni had got out of the lab and the vykker hadn't even tried to stop her by the look of it. He ran back the tapes half an hour and looked around. Then he spotted her, walking out of the lab with a few other muds and then entering the toilet. Later she came out and went back in with another mud. Fastforwarding he saw they hadn't come out after that.

Well, he'd go and get Otto first so Arnie would be pleased and then go and see what the brat was up to.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jim was getting rather worried. "Look Anni, I... I know you really want to escape but... That's not what I want. I hate it here, sure, but out there... I just... Like, it's dangerous and I don't know... Maybe you should escape, you're definately in trouble here, but I just don't think I could come with you."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dionysia noticed a couple of muds in the hallway apparently looking for someone (Scruben and Sefon, sorry guys, got tired of waiting). Not particularly interested, she entered the bathroom, locked the door again and started running her bloody clothes under a tap, wishing she still had vykkersto worry about things like this for her.

04-19-2006, 10:19 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC: LOL!! Finally... Bah..

.-.-IC-.-.

"Well, I don't wanna leave this place for good you know... In have my friends here, and there's no chance they'd wanna leave... They say this is the best place to work at if you dont wanna get in trouble for nothing... uh..
Anyways, I guess I'll go talk to Arnie. Maybe I can make him see it from my point of view... But he's industrial, he wouldn't understand." Anni whispered and shrugged, as she whent towards the exit or intrance or whatever, "Come on, we'd better get back before someone notices we've been gone for too long."

---

Dean had for ssome reason gotten into a trance(erh.. yea thats the best i could come up with with). Javi pushed him a bit and he snapped out of it.

"Uh what!!?" He asked confused.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

04-19-2006, 01:45 PM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

outlaw king  (10)

Kilsa saw stivik leave , and he seized the oppurtunity , and peeped behind Arnies door.

Kilsa : Mr Arnie , it is time for me to leave , I am no longer needed , I have finished my work here , I hope you enjoy your new trains , the hole in the cafeteria has vanished . And mr Phlug sends you his regards . However , there have been many aparent concerns . It seems that Mr Molt got somewhat viloent towards a fellow employee , along with some others. I suggest you hire a Morale booster to keep things up and running with the workers.

Stuey woke up , he was a little dizzy , and didnt know how long he had been out for .
Then he remembered his condition , and stress and trauma hit him like a heavy metal pole.
He got up , a started looking for Kilsa for help . surely his boss would know what to do.

Srag saw Stueys departure , and suddenly felt the rush to follow him , he could , afterall , be reporting back to another family .

Srag : Uh , yeah yeah yeah , hurry up , are we finished yet? cummon man speed up!

Last edited by outlaw king; 04-19-2006 at 01:54 PM..
04-19-2006, 05:22 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Welcome, Dripik and T-Nex! And T-Nex, remember that Max is waiting for a response from Somi.

IC: Slap saw Stuey go. He had hoped he would stay. Slap shrugged and saw that Dek was also a little busy. He thought about something and realized that his ideas were always checked by him, and decided to take matters in his own hands. He thought about it, and decided to grab a mask, a mechincal pant, and possibily something else that was bigger, for the size of the mudokon eye. He typed to Dek, "Sir, I've decided to make this eye operation my project, so I'll go to the armory for supplies." Slap left his laptop in the lab and made sure the knock out gas was still in the delivary boy. He made accurent observations, and left.

Slap walked past Stuey and thought more about what he had to do in the mudokon. He moved more and more swiftly, to the staircase, he used to get to the armory, only a few minutes ago.

OOC: Does anybody have a clue about what part of the day it is in this factory?

04-19-2006, 05:38 PM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

outlaw king  (10)

OOC : On a wild guess , nightime?

Srag could manage his impulsivity no longer , he grabbed a needle on the table , jabbed it in him , a removed a little bit of blood . He shoved the needle on the table next to molt.

Srag : Ok there you go , now I gotta leave! Im a busy man!

Srag ran out the medical room , in a wild rush , he ran outside , into a dark corner of the factory. He whipped out his phone , and dialed up one of his cronies.

Srag : #1 , are you there?

#1 : Boss?! what is it ? I thought you ditched us back when we ran from the cops!

Srag : Yeah , I know , but i feel theres a rat in our cupboard , If ya know what I mean.

#1 : But I thought we was coming of clean? Yknow , giving up life in the mafia!

Srag : yeah , I know , but the slig thats rattin us out doesnt know that does he! He could unearth old records to the cops , then It would be sing sing for the lot of us!

#1 : Oh , well , If its that way , then I guess youve got a point , Ill round up the other 3 , and call you back later .

Srag : Right then , off with it then.

Srag hung up , and stroked his chin in thought , he took of his hat and wiped his brow , maybe this stuey fellow wasnt trying to rat him out? Srags need for action got the better of him , and became quite determined to look into it further.

Stuey had seen srag run out of the operation room , He became paranoid , he spotted Kilsa , and started running towards him. On second thought , however , he remembered what a un helpful person Kilsa had been , and turned around , he started running in the opposite direction .

Last edited by outlaw king; 04-19-2006 at 05:50 PM..
04-20-2006, 05:20 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: I've decided that since there is a lot of sligs in this factory, that I should introduce a new character, which is a mudokon.

IC: Bonty got off his train once it made a sudden stop. He grtoaned, as he looked around. Molt was bound to be in the factory, with his crazy pup. The two to him looked lke mutants. Molt was metal slig that was constatonly angry at everyone. Max was a between mix of Sleg and Slog. To make it all worse, Molt killed nearly all of his friends, and even Bonty as well. Molt was his personal devil to him.

Bonty walked away from the train station, and to the enterance. The whole place consisted of pipes and platforms, in which you needed make sure you were still on. He didn't feel like walking aroud the maze and sat in the enterance. He looked around in the big place and saw a mudokon(Cawzarrami). He decided to make friends at the least and said, "Hey, what's your name? And what's your story in getting here?" Bonty looked away, and thought he saw a mudokon, off in the Stockyards. (OOC: Supposily Paramite Mask's mudokon) He shrugged and shivered at the coldness from the vendalation system.
-=-=--=
Slap walked peacefully again, up the stairs. He saw that he was on the level where there was the armory. As he walked to the door of the armory, he swore he saw 2 slogs and a paramite. Sweat dripped down his head, as he saw that it wasn't an illison. One of the slogs was sleeping (:P) and had similarites between a sleg and a slog. The other slog was closer to the paramite. He quitely sneaked to armory, without trying to awake either of them.
-=---=-=-=
Max had fallen asleep because of Somi's quiteness. He had awoken once he heard Slap's sneakness, and looked around. He saw an intern and growled "Keep working!" in Sloggish. He knew that the intern would never understand what Max had said, but he figured he would get an idea. He looked back at Somi and said, "So, what did you want to say again?"
-=--=-=-
Slap yelped at the slog's barking and ran into the armory. He closed the door behind him and thought more about the delivery boy. He figured that he should grab a mask with bigger lens and a pant. Slap remembered that the delivery boy had no left arm, so it would be all right to give him a mechincal arm. He went over to the maskes and grabbed a new one. Slap next grabbed some pants, just for the operation. He then realized that he would need to make an eye. Slap next found two grenades, that he figured that should fit in the socket. He would need to deactivate them.
OOC: Goresplatter, is OK with you that the delivery boy recieves mechincal limbs and eyes?

Last edited by Slaveless; 04-20-2006 at 05:40 AM..
04-20-2006, 07:56 AM
Splat

ooc: Late morning Slaveless. Or early afternoon. We've had a long time at morning but no one seems interested in Lunch, so assume its nearly about time for food.

Jim sneaked after Anni as they travelled behind the walls of Ruptre Farms. "Hey, Anni, what are you gonna tell Arnie? You could amke up a story like Stivik's, tell the boss he was attacking you or was in danger or something. You might be able to make the slig look bad.. maybe." They reached the small room behind the toilets and Jim stopped, just beside the secret door.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Stvik arrived at the train station quickly and found Otto. "Hey, uh, Otto, the Boss said he wanted to see you in his office. he looked pretty impatient, you might wanna get down there."

04-20-2006, 12:05 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Oh, I figured it was like, 2:00.

IC: Slap thought about the idea of having a grenade eye, but thought that it would be impossible to make sure the bomb wouldn't explode on him. He figured he could get parts at the grinders for eyes.

Slap quitely opened the door, so he wouldn't disturb the three little figures. He sneaked past them gently enough, that he couldn't even awake a baby. Slap had relief that he hadn't disturbed the three one bit. Or at least disturb them. Slap breathed outward once he had reached the floor of the grinders. Or at least one of them. He traveled along the hallway, keeping away from the people inside the corrider. Slap didn't want to seem too suspious walking around the place with his supplies.

He fianlly reached the staircase, that went up into the grinders. Slap went up the stairs, and peeked into the grinders. He was rather amazed at the rucus in grinder there was. There was grinders everywhere and broken meatsaws. The pipes were even broken. This made things rather messy. Before Slap entered the grinders, he remembered he didn't have his laptop. Slap groaned in his head and walked down the corrider again.

04-21-2006, 05:58 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

ooc: Back after my brief holiday. And I figured the time was like, 11am or midday. Also, can I ask, is the Delivery Boy a Slig or Mudokon, its confusing.
IC:
Dek sighed. It wasn't as simple as merely getting the blood supply. But it'd have to do.
He stuck a needle into Molt's good arm, drawing out some blood. He removed the phial from the syringe, and put a small amount of the blood into a glaass case and placed it under a microscope. It was infected, but could be treated. He could probably treat it by giving him an injection directly to the main arteries of this healthy blood, and then give him blood pressure tablets to try and ease it. He put some cleaning antibiotic medicine in the clean blood supply from Srag first, to try and help with the disinfection. Dek searched for an artery at Molt's neck, and finding one, gently injected the blood into it. He still needed Srag or a different healthy Slig though, Molt would need a few regular top-ups of clean blood to keep it flowing roud his system. For now all he could do was wait, there wasno need for anotehr blood topp already.
He turned to Slap
"Are you sure you know what you're doing? Its a complicated operation, and would be better if I helped. But if you realy want to do it by yourself, then fine, just be careful."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arthur handed the roep and gappling hook to Gappiqu, then spoke to Javi quietly, so Dean wouldn't hear.
"Is he-" He jerked his thumb at Dean "-Always like this? Cause I've spoke to him twice an' both times he's just stared off into space. Not ter be rude, but does he have a brain problem, does he have like...weird powers, or does he just not like me?"

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

04-21-2006, 04:51 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Welcome back, MM. And I always thought the delivery boy was a mudokon.

IC: Slap heard what Dek had said and quickly rushed tolab. He panted, while trying to remember correctly what exactly Dek had said to him. He went over to the laptop and typed, "I feel like this could be my own assignment. You know, to prove that I know what I am doing during an operation. I may need assisstance at times, though. But I'll ask for that." Slap then started to go out, but figured he should at least try to do something while he was here.

Slap went over to the Terrence's body, and placed the pants beside him. He grabbed the eletric gloves he had been using and his saw. Slap gently sawed off the legs connected to the base of the pants and placed them near the pant base. Next, he remembered to take off the side metal, so he could connect the wires together. Slap first decided to observe the wires first, so the arm would at least be effective. He saw that all wires had some sort nerve connectation. It looked like that if he could connect the nerve wires to the springs and "knees", the arm could work. Slap got to work and removed, and moved wires to new places. Fianlly, he took out the nerve bases, and went into a cabinet to find a bigger, new nerve base. Luckly, it wasn't hard. He went back to the arm, and placed it in the core of the arm. Slap realized this took some time, so he didn't notice any of the events on going in the labortory.

He whipped some sweat coming down his head, and decided that he should put the metal back on. Slap got the metal, and placed the metal on the new and moved wires. After he was done, he looked at the, black leg, which needed some finishing touchs. He removed some unneeded parts, to make the arm seem more like an arm. Fianlly, he decided to work on an hand.
-=-=-=-=-=-=
Gappiqu looked up and decided where to throw his grappling hook. He needed to find a place where he could make some sort of temperary lift, to help him fix the pipes. Gappiqu smiled when he found a proper area, and started to step back. He tied the hook to the rope and started to swing the rope. It was kind of like those swings where you would see it spin in circle beside you. He released the rope and it got pretty much on the target he was aiming for. "Great. Now you just need to know how to shoot a gun." he thought in his head. But as he hought this, he realized that he had to do something more. The rope went over the pipe and landed only near Gappiqu. He went over to it and did the same process. This time, as Gappiqu planned, the grappling hook made a thud on the pipe. The rope was secure on the pipe, but he needed to remove the hook and tie the rope to the pipe. He couldn't do that, even without pants. Gappiqu knew even a normal slig could do it,so he turned to Arthur and said, "Hey, um, are you a daring slig? Because I ne-need to make that rope secured onto pipe. Are you wi-willing to climb to top and tie it together? Or do you know a flying slig in this fa-factory?" He was afraid of being called stupid for asking such a life threating stunt. And he couldn't explain why he didn't want to go up without being fired.

OOC: Phew! Anyway, MM, has Molt recovered yet? I just need to know.

04-21-2006, 04:57 PM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

outlaw king  (10)

OOC : What exactley is gappiqu and co. doing right now? Just askin.

Stuey quickly paced beack into the medical room . He had one last resort , and he was going to ask Slap to help. He approached the intern , a shred of hope in his face.

Stuey : Hey ... um ... do you think I could get a .........a......

He felt uncomfortable saying the word in the crowd . He moved in a little closer and quietly whispered in slaps ear.

Stuey :....... a.......abortion ?

He stepped back a few paces , his eyes fixed on slap , waiting for a response.

Srags phone beeped , he picked it up . #1 was on the other line.

#1 : Go outside into the abandoned scrab cage in the stockyards

Srag went out the front gate of rupture farms , he walked around the complex until he arrived at the stockyards , he waited outside a abandoned , rusty , scrab cage . Three slig figures erupted from the shadows opposite Srag , all wearing trenchcoats to battle the night cold . Srag walked forward , and shook hands with his ex comrades.

Srag : My brothers , I am releieved to see you!

#1 : Us to boss , us to . Now , lets talk about the current dilemma .

Srag : You see , we have a snake in the grass , he goes by the name of " stuey "

#2 : You mean , that rat who refused to enter the family?

#3 : The same rat that made us flee to northen mudos fer 3 weeks?!

Srag : Yes , him , and I think its time he ...

Srag made the cutthroat motion with his finger across his greasy neck . #1 , #2 , and #3 chuckled .

#1 : Right baus , we get where ya goin!

Srag : Good , now , I suggest you lot get inside this here establishment , We will need to be in close contact with each other.

Srag started walking towards the entrance of rupture farms , his retinue followed closely behind.

Last edited by outlaw king; 04-21-2006 at 05:12 PM..
04-22-2006, 02:57 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: Gah!!! I just tried to post and the site logged me out when I submiytted it. When I tried to go back to re-submit it, I was logged out and lost the message. I spent a while typing it and it was a long message, so I'm pissed off. I'll probably come back and edit this with my post in couple of hours.
EDIT: Right, here's my post, shortened this time:
OOC: To Gore, Gappiqu and the rest are all fixing the girnders. The peopel there are Gappiqu, Dean, Arthur, Groll, Javi, Kix, #7 Slig (i think) and RG-49 (I htink)
To slaveless, Molt will soon be revived, but he'll go on special pills to keep adding cleaner helathy Slig blood into his system. The blood for the pills wil lrpobably come from Sligs like Srag and Arthur.
IC:
Dek noticed Molt was doing well. But before he could decide whether he could come off the gas, Stuey burst in and hispered something to Slap. Dek caught a bit of it, there was a word that began with ab.
"Stuey, you do realise I'm the doctor don't you? You can speak to me. and what did you say? You have an abrasion? Something about absorption? Stop me if I get it."
~~~~~~~~
Arthru looked bewilderedly at Gappiqu
"You want me to climb up there? Are you crazy? Why can't you go up, you're the one who wanted the rope in the first place. Ask RG, he's a robot, so can't get scared up there and panic or make mistakes, an' if he falls and breaks, he, unlike me, can be put back together again."

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

Last edited by Munch's Master; 04-22-2006 at 04:28 AM..
04-22-2006, 04:57 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: RG-49, #7 Slig and Rick are all down at the grinders right now.

W@RF Comic Update - Page 41 Now Available!

---------------------------------------

Otto was walking around at the FeeCo station, with nothing to do. Then, he saw Stivik enter the area from a nearby door and approach him. Otto listened to Stivik about Arnie calling him to the office.

"Right, better not keep him waiting. I'll go..." He started off to the door, but after a few steps, he turned his head back to Stivik. "Uhm... Didn't he say anything else?"

---------------------------------------

RG-49 finally deactivated his welder and straightened up. He looked around, while letting his cooling system work a little to stabilize his temperature after the welding.

He saw Arthur and Gappiqu arguing about something. Rick, finished with examining the machinery, looked at him enquiringly. RG-49 noticed this, and looked at him. "What is it, Mudokon organic?"

"Uh, I was just thinking about my idea we talked about earlier." he said.

"Yes, I remember that." said RG-49.

"And, I thought that... maybe you should show me how to do repairs... See, I'm not a mechanical dude, myself." said Rick cautiously.

"Then what have you been doing while I was doing repairs? Slacking, I presume." said RG-49.

"No, not really... Well, I kinda tried to catch a few things while you worked... To see a few tricks..."

This didn't really convince RG-49. "Well, as long as you don't keep me from my work, you can watch. Or even ask, if you think it suitable." he said finally.

"OK..." said Rick. He didn't really know what RG meant on 'suitable'. He convinced himself that he was allowed to ask when RG was in the right mood.

04-22-2006, 04:47 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Slap first looked at Stuey, then Dek. He felt rather hurt that he wasn't included as a doctor as well. He was close enough to one and he was doctor in training. Slap didn't plan to agrue and thought about the case. He couldn't disrupt the case of doing an operation on the mudokon. He was almost done with the arm. And he just melt the rest of the mask he was going to use, to make suitable eyes. Slap decided Dek would know more on abortation, and it made a suiting match. He personally didn't like the idea of killing the clone. Slap typed to Dek, "Sir, I feel like that this sitution may better being suiting you. You see, Stuey here drunk some chemicals that devopled an egg inside him. The egg, thus was given DNA sample to it and is making a clone of Stuey. And he feels rather uncomfortable about the sitution, and wishs for an abortation. But I have concerns of my own. I'm afraid that he might give birth in a matter of a hours or even minutes. Plus, I think he might even develop more eggs, if he drunk too much. But I will leave to the sitution to you. Anyway, where did you find the mechincal fingers? I need them for the mudokon."
-=-=-=-=-=-=
Gappiqu tried to remain calm and thought of an excuse. He blurted out, "I need someone small and light to climb up this rope, which could be a slig. But since my pants are too heavy and err, a mudokon, well, super glued my tail to my pants, yah, that's it! And I also doubt that robot has jetpacks, or even can have his weight supported on the rope or even the pipes. So I'll go over to him and ask where I can have someone with more courge."

Gappiqu walked over to RG-49 and proclaimed, "Sir, I was just wondering, if anyone you know, or even your self, can get up to the top of that rope and help me make a lift, so I can fix the pipes easily?" He pointed exactly where he flung his rope. Gappiqu hoped he would tell him someone who could do that.

04-22-2006, 11:29 PM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

outlaw king  (10)

Stuey saw Dek and Slap talk , he felt left out , but knew that Dek would now be helping him. So he walked up to Dek , A hushed and silent tone on his face , he again , whispered , this time in Deks ear .

Stuey : no , not an aboration . A abortion . PLease help me out here! I wont survive with another Stuey! ones enough!

Suddenly , Pain burst in Stueys stomach , his eyes watered as he gasped for air , he was certainly creating a good ruckus . He began to dribble , his belly seemed to be moving . Stuey ripped of his 180$ tie , trying to get some air . He nealt on the ground , clutching his stomach and heaving , he tryed to speak to Dek and Slap.

Stuey : Gkkkkk ......... guy.....s .......... thi......s ....... thin.......gs....gkkkkkkkk.........kick....ing ...me!!.....hell.....hell......help...p...p me!

Srags team entered Rupturefarms .

Srag : Alright , keep a low profile , lets talk to the boss , his office is around here somwhere.

They spotted Kilsa talking to Arnie , so they waited . When Kilsa left , the 4 made their move , they stood in the doorway of Arnies office .

Srag: Mr Arnie I presume? Its my pleasure to meet you.

#2 : Me too!

#3 : Me three!

#1 : me four

Srag : We .....uh.... work for the..... worker welfare association ... and we are here ... to interview some of your workers ... to ..make sure they are happy with working conditions .May we come in to disguss this further?

Kilsa left after making his speech to Arnie , he saw the 4 greasy looking sligs arrive after him , and decided it was time to leave . He muttered to himself.

Kilsa : Mmmmm , now lets see . Ive gotta go get my sligs . Lets see ..... Tooley got crushed by all that rubble , Chewies gone off somewhere , dont know why , that leaves Stuey , I beeter go find him.

Last edited by outlaw king; 04-22-2006 at 11:44 PM..
04-23-2006, 02:56 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Dek was rather surprised by this. A male Slig was pregnant? What was wrong with this factory, couldn't there be one day where he wasn't doing a life-saving operaton?
"Well, if Stuey was a female Slig, which is extremely rare, it'd be far easier. But as he's a male, I don't have much of an idea where to start."
He turned to Stuey "
I suppose the easiest thing would be to cut open your stomach and physically remove the foetus, but the blood-loss would be dangerous. Are you sure you want to go through with this, as while that method is the easiest and quickest, its also very dangerous."
He then turned back to Slap
"I used small hinge joints for the fingers, the stuff used for swivel doors, Slig pant knee joints and the like. There's a few of them in my toolkit, annd there could be some in the other room."
He pointed to the room where the containment cells and tanks were, along with some of the more industrial equipment.

04-23-2006, 03:41 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC:OMG!! This is kind of getting out of hand!! A pregnant male slig? Could we at least keep the sexual stuff to a minimum?

============

04-23-2006, 05:21 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Really? I don'tthink it is. Besides, we can prevent this from happening again. Stuey drunk all the Chemical X and all the females in the factory aren't fertile. Niether are the males. Besides, we don't need anymore hate in this factory.

Oh and T-Nex, I need you to talk to Max. He has been waiting for a while.

IC: Slap thought that since sligs come out of eggs, he thought that the possibility of the Stuey 2 from hatching out of the egg after the operation, was possible. He thought about that, while he went over to the room with fingers.

In their, he saw that there were three old door hinges. He quickly grabbed them and searched for more. It wasn't long before he found an old, dead Greeter, and Slap sort of smiled. He went back to the lab, placed the hinges on the table beside Terrence, grabbed a saw and screwdriver, and went back to the Greeter. Slap decided to unscrew the screws on the Greeter's leg, so he could use them for nerve bendings. Slap also sawed off the lips of the Greeter and collected all his materials. He made it to the labortory and put all his stuff down on the table. Slap quickly got to work, in placing hinges on the bottom of the arm, with the nerve magnets inside them. Slap next, using the thick leg of the Greeter, and to make the first parts of the fingers. He used his left hand to gently saw off the arm, while using the other to put in the nerve magnets, with the hinges. In no time, he was finished with the finger. Slap went over to a cabinet and grabbed more needles and magnets. He put each magnet on the needles, on both sides, and used the lips of the Greeter to make the suction cup. He gently placed the needles inside the suction cup and then put them in the body of Terrence. He let out air through his mouth. Slap next looked at Molt, and realized that he never weld in a battery. He looked at the arm, and there was one, just not noticed very well. He breathed out more air, and went over to his laptop. He typed, "Sir, may I remove the gas going into Molt? I think he all better now."

OOC: Oh and MM, did you put the pants back onto Molt?

04-23-2006, 11:14 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

OOC: Oh yea, I'm sorry Slaveless...

---

"Oh uh... I don't know.. Umm Can you find your owner? If you want, me and Freak could follow." Somi said.

Freak whimpered again and got closer behind somi.

"Oh cout it off Freak, he thought you were attacking." Somi said, and then turned to Max, "Sorry, he's a bit of a whimp."
----

Anni and Jim snuck back to the entrance to the tunnel. She reached out the open the trapdoor forgetting to check if somebody was at the other side. She carelessly opened it and was about to say something to Jim when she suddenly froze as she saw Dionysia in the bathroom.

"Uh..." She said "You... didn't see us coming out of that tunnel."

She bit her underlip, which she used to when she was nervous.

============

04-23-2006, 11:40 AM
Splat

ooc: I'm sorry Outlaw King, Slaveless, but i'd really have to agree with what T-nex said first. This is really too gross. We want this RPG to be suitable for anyone but right now we're heading into the realms of not suitable fro children under 15. This just isn't the sort of stuff we want in our RPG. It hurts me to say it but I really think that if you want to do things like this do it elsewhere. We don't mind you as an RPer Outlaw but you're dragging us down path into the end of W@RF at the way you're going.

Stivik turned back as he was about to leave. "Uh, he was pretty busy, I think he wants your help in dealing with worker issues and stuff. Get a load of his shoulders." Normally he would have taken this chance to interview a member of staff but he was to busy thinking painful deaths onto Anni to give it much thought now.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dionysia jumped and spun round, taken by surprise at the loud noise of the secret door opening. She found herself facing two mudokons. The female spoke.
"Uh..." She said "You... didn't see us coming out of that tunnel."

Dionysia smiled. Maybe she could have some fun with these two. "Oh, I think I did, little girl. Now tell me, what have you been doing beind the walls?"
Jim lookd characteristically nervous. There was something decidedly sliggish that he didn't like at all about this woman. "Hey, uh, look... We're all mudokons here, right? So shouldn't we be sticking together? You know..."

It was possibly a bad thing to say to Dionysia, though she didn't show it. "Ah, but we've got to support the boss haven't we? He should know about this passage surely? i mean, what if the natives use it as a way to break in here? Or if some people try and escape through it?" The guy looked more and more uncomfortable and she smiled poisonously. "I'm sure he'd be glad to know about this passage, and surely he'd be thankful to the loyal workers that found it before it cause any trouble?" If sarcasm had a physical shape she'd be choking on it. "I might go and tell him now so he can have it filled in and... thank you two in person."
Jim looked meek and glanced sideways at Anni to see what she would do. He didn't like this black-skinned mudokon at all.

Last edited by Splat; 12-04-2006 at 05:48 AM..